Alyssa Pearl Photography Reviews

Alyssa Pearl Photography 1
Alyssa Pearl Photography 2
Alyssa Pearl Photography 3

Alexis · Getting married on 07/26/2019

She puts her heart and soul in to her work.

Where do I even begin with Alyssa? She is hands down the NICEST, kindest, and most talented person. She is so attentive and invested in making sure her clients are happy and does wonderful work. We chose Alyssa because she cared about our story, our relationship, she wanted to make sure we shared the same vision. I was blown away with the pictures we got back, she captured us. I can tell that she puts her whole heart and soul in to her work. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Arianna · Married on 05/26/2019

Alyssa has been absolutely incredible to work with. From the moment we first met while evaluating photographers, she put us at ease. Neither my Fiancé, nor I, are big photo people, so we anticipated the shoots to be a bit forced or uncomfortable... but we couldn't have been more wrong! During the planning process we worked as a team to come up with all kinds of creative ideas, and for the shoot, we ended up having a ton of FUN! The photos came back quick and were more beautiful and authentic than we could have ever dreamed of! At the end of the day, what really set Alyssa apart from all the other photographers is simply that: she cares as much about making your photos special as you do. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Alyssa Pearl Photography 4
    Alyssa Pearl Photography 5
    Alyssa Pearl Photography 6
  • Ashley

Ashley Dahl · Married on 11/10/2018

Alyssa is ahhh-mazing!

If you are looking for a fun, relaxed, and memorable session, Alyssa is your girl. I have known Alyssa from college and have been following her passion for photography since. From the moment we booked with her, she was easy to communicate with and accommodated all of our needs. It was a very cold day, but no worries because she was so thoughtful and brought hand warmers! After having so much fun during our session we could not wait to see our photos, Alyssa got them to us very quickly! We adore her style and loved every single photo. Such a great experience. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Very professional and captured our moments!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Ashley · event on 02/24/2018

My husband and I had maternity photos done with Alyssa when I was 7 months pregnant. She was so helpful and picked the perfect location for us- a Christmas tree farm as it was mid December in MN! She made us feel so comfortable, came with ideas of her own and listened to requests that we had for poses. The pictures turned out SO perfect we could not wait to have photos done again when our baby boy was born. We had family pictures taken again when our son was 1 week old. Alyssa came to our home which was so convenient with a newborn. She does such a great job and I would recommend her to everyone for any event! We love her and cannot wait to use her again!

Sent on 06/27/2018