Alyssa Pearl Photography Reviews

Alyssa Pearl Photography 5
Alyssa Pearl Photography 6
Alyssa Pearl Photography 7

Alexis · Married on 07/26/2019

She puts her heart and soul in to her work.

Where do I even begin with Alyssa? She is hands down the NICEST, kindest, and most talented person. She is so attentive and invested in making sure her clients are happy and does wonderful work. We chose Alyssa because she cared about our story, our relationship, she wanted to make sure we shared the same vision. I was blown away with the pictures we got back, she captured us. I can tell that she puts her whole heart and soul in to her work. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Arianna

Arianna · Married on 05/26/2019

You Won't Regret

My Husband and I can’t say enough amazing things regarding our experience with Alyssa Pearl Photography. After our first meeting, it felt as though we’ve known her forever! She made us feel incredibly comfortable in our skin, which lead to very natural, authentic looking images.

Also, she bent over backwards when if came to each unique request that we had.

During the wedding day, we found out there were a number of hurdles that she encountered (which are inevitable at these large events), which had her thinking quickly on her toes, however, we were truly impressed with was her high degree of professionalism and ability to quickly handled them with great poise and efficiency!

We were nervous about not including a videographer for our big day… but Alyssa was able to capture the very heart and soul of the day with countless powerful, emotional, stunning photos!

At the end of the day, we are absolutely in love with all of the stunning and priceless images that she captured and we will treasure forever. We couldn’t recommend Alyssa more highly if we tried!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Alyssa Pearl Photography 14
  • Ashley

Ashley Dahl · Married on 11/10/2018

Alyssa is ahhh-mazing!

If you are looking for a fun, relaxed, and memorable session, Alyssa is your girl. I have known Alyssa from college and have been following her passion for photography since. From the moment we booked with her, she was easy to communicate with and accommodated all of our needs. It was a very cold day, but no worries because she was so thoughtful and brought hand warmers! After having so much fun during our session we could not wait to see our photos, Alyssa got them to us very quickly! We adore her style and loved every single photo. Such a great experience. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Very professional and captured our moments!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Ashley · event on 02/24/2018

My husband and I had maternity photos done with Alyssa when I was 7 months pregnant. She was so helpful and picked the perfect location for us- a Christmas tree farm as it was mid December in MN! She made us feel so comfortable, came with ideas of her own and listened to requests that we had for poses. The pictures turned out SO perfect we could not wait to have photos done again when our baby boy was born. We had family pictures taken again when our son was 1 week old. Alyssa came to our home which was so convenient with a newborn. She does such a great job and I would recommend her to everyone for any event! We love her and cannot wait to use her again!

Sent on 06/27/2018