Alyssa McKenzie Reviews

1 User photo

Alyssa McKenzie 1

Diane Blais · Married on 09/29/2018

Spectacular!

Alyssa was amazing in so many ways for Megan and Si's special day. She got to the house at the crack of dawn with a smile on her face and ready to go. Each and every one of the 10 girls were so pleased with the way their make-up came out. Everyone at the wedding was raving about how beautiful all in the wedding party looked and of course the bride's look was spectacular. So pleased by Alyssa's skill and professionalism. She can't be beat when you have a wedding of a lifetime! Thanks!

Brittany Dipalma · Married on 09/01/2018

Best makeup artist EVER

I can’t say enough good things about Alyssa. My makeup artist cancelled on me 3 months before my wedding. At the time I was devastated, but now I know it was a blessing in disguise because it led me to Alyssa! Not only is she an AMAZING makeup artist, she is an amazing person as well. If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day, I highly recommend using Alyssa.

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Alyssa Rocks!

Alyssa is fantastic! She provides a very thorough consultation to prepare you for the big day. She takes her time to ensure you'll look your best!
    As someone who does wear much makeup day to day, she walked me through my options and helped me develop a look I loved. Book her today!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Alyssa is so professional and talented! Everyone’s makeup was perfect and lasted all night, even into the morning. She had done 12 girls makeup on my wedding and I even added on 3 more girls last minute the day of! I would totallly recommend Alyssa again and again.

Morgan · Married on 07/08/2017

Alyssa was phenomenal. I hadnt spent too much time looking into makeup artists and honestly, was running out of time! I messaged Alyssa and she was working an event in NYC, when she had a minute she would message me back to work out the details. She made wedding day preparations so smooth. Her work is absolutely wonderful and she was so sweet and very professional. I highly recommend her for your big day!!

• User7082908 · 1+ year ago

Amazing job on me and all my ladies! Would highly recommend Alyssa for wedding makeup. It looked perfect and natural.

Pat · Married on 05/27/2017

Alyssa and her team were fantastic! They arrived on time (the wedding venue was out of state) transformed our hotel suite into a hair and make up salon for the Bride, MOH, 6 bridesmaids, one flower girl, Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom. Brought more than ample product choices for differing tastes and restored suite as if they had never been there!

Alyssa McKenzie 2

Erin · Married on 12/01/2016

Alyssa was patient and helped us get the perfect look! She worked with a variety of ages in our group and did a fantastic job.

Paige · Married on 10/22/2016

Alyssa was fabulous! She was flexible and accomodating when we had a last minute cancellation with another artist. She worked with us to squeeze in a trial and put our concerns at ease with her immense talent.

Day of she was on time, calm, cool, collected and made the entire bridal party look beautiful. Her easy going nature and ability to listen to what each girl in our party wanted made for the perfect experience. Highly recommend Alyssa.

Brooke · Married on 09/17/2016

Alyssa is one of the most spectacular make up artists and aestheticians you will ever meet. She is funny, kind and best of all super calm. It was relaxing and fun having her there on my wedding day. I felt so beautiful when she was done. My makeup was perfect. There is no other makeup artist I would ever recommend, for any type of event, other than Alyssa!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2016

Alyssa was very professional to work with and I highly recommend her. The hair stylist she brought was also amazing.

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

Alyssa was absolutely amazing!! She made the whole getting ready process extremely fun and stress free - plus we all looked STUNNING! :)

Erin · Married on 09/03/2016

Alyssa is amazing. She did the makeup for my sisters wedding and everyone was thrilled, so when I got engaged about a year later I booked her right away. I would recommend Alyssa to ANYONE looking to get their make up done, especially brides. Alyssa did make up for 5 bridesmaids, the bride and the mother of the bride and everyone looked gorgeous!

Laura · Married on 08/05/2016

Alyssa of Radura Salon did an amazing job for my makeup, as well as that of my mother and bridesmaids, for my August 5, 2016 wedding. I am not someone who wears makeup, and Alyssa made me very comfortable during the trial and on the wedding day. I had no idea of what to describe I wanted for my look, but after I showed her a photo of my wedding dress, and described what our reception would be like, she knew exactly the sort of ethereal, vintage look I wanted. It was just beautiful, and looked so natural! Alyssa traveled to the inn where the bridesmaids and I were getting ready, and even played lovely background music as she did our makeup. The final looks were just perfect, and I highly recommend the work of Alyssa: she is an artist!

Danielle · Married on 07/23/2016

There are moments in your life where you want to look and feel your best. The day of my wedding Alyssa did an AMAZING job with my makeup. I have never felt more beautiful than I did the day of my wedding.

She also did my brides maids and mother of the groom/bride. They were all stunning! Choosing Alyssa will be the best choice you made for your wedding.

LOVED everything about this place! Alyssa, Katie, and staff were true professionals who made my wedding day easy, relaxing, and fun. At the hair and make-up trial, they were easily able to find the look that fit flawlessly into my wedding, and on my wedding day they performed perfectly! The salon is beautiful, and the entire staff was a pleasure to work with.

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2015

Alyssa and Katie did AMAZING work for my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day! All of our hair and makeup lasted all night through photos and non-stop dancing! I would recommend them to any bride looking to look and feel their best on their big day!

Katherine · Married on 06/13/2015

Alyssa is an amazing makeup artist that can perfect any look you are going for! I am super picky with my makeup, I searched several websites to find a makeup artist that could do a "Friday night" look instead of just a natural look, and it was very hard to find makeup artists in NH with that capability. Then I found Alyssa. Alyssa did the most amazing job on my makeup!! It was completely perfect! I got so many compliments at my wedding. She also did the makeup for my sister and best friend - they loved their makeup so much they kept it on and wore it all of the next day too! Which shows that not only is the look amazing, but it's very long lasting as well. I would recommend Alyssa to everyone!!

Jo · Married on 06/05/2015

Alyssa was very professional and did such wonderful work with everyone's makeup. The bride and bridesmaids all looked picture perfect until late into the night. As mother of the bride, I was thrilled to find that my makeup endured and stayed perfect despite a flood of tears.

I highly recommend Alyssa McKenzie!

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2014

Alyssa did my makeup for myself and my mom for my wedding. Despite the fact that I hired her with not much notice (less than a month), she was very accommodating on times to have trial runs. After I rethought my makeup, she was able to find time for a second trial. My makeup stayed put, despite being one of the most humid days of the year, and yet didn't look like it was 'too much' or 'caked on'. I loved my natural looking makeup for my outdoor barn wedding and not only would I highly recommend Alyssa to anyone looking for professional makeup services, I would hire her again.

Pia · Married on 05/10/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Alyssa. I started going to her Radura Salon and found her to be a cut above the rest with her meticulous care of her clients. She is friendly yet professional punctual, and makes you comfortable with her. So I asked her to do my make up for my engagement photo shoot as well as the make up for the entire wedding party. She has a means of highlighting one's natural beauty and the make up is not so heavy. Even my bridesmaids were so happy with how they looked :) Her services are very reasonably priced. She asked me what look I was going for based on the theme of my wedding, and worked with me until I found the look I wanted. She also did my skin preparation and nails for my big day. I highly recommend Alyssa (I already did, to my friends). She will NOT disappoint!

Alyssa did a FANTASTIC job on my bridal make-up and for my bridesmaids. She was on-time, everyone looked beautiful! I typically have red skin and was nervous about being blotchy on my big day but Alysaa did a wonderful job on the air brush make-up! I felt wonderful all day and my wedding pictures came out fabulous!! We are a picky group and she did a fantastic job on capturing each girl's personal style. Highly recommend her!

Abbie · Married on 02/15/2014

Alyssa is amazing! She was very professional and really knows what she is doing. From the start I she made me feel very comfortable and not pressured. Her salon is beautiful & very clean. I met her there and we had a trial where she asked me to show her some pictures that I liked. She asked why I chose them and what aspects of the picture I liked best. She made great points about what would work with my facial structure and the types of methods that would work best for what style my wedding was and what time of the day it was going to be held at. She met me at my wedding venue for a reasonable travel fee (well worth it to not have to drive anywhere!) and she did a wonderful job! W

Andrea · Married on 02/01/2014

Alyssa was fantastic to work with! She is so laid back but still very professional...And of course she does fabulous work!!! My makeup stayed a on all night!! My pictures came out perfect! Thank you Alyssa!! If you are getting married or have an event coming up she is the one you need to call to do your makeup!!

Alyssa was great to work with as a make-up artist for my wedding. I do not wear a lot of make-up and I like the natural look, she did a great job with capturing my style in the make-up. She did a wonderful job for my trial and was very gracious. On the day of the wedding, I was not feeling great and she was very flexible and comforting. She did an amazing job and the make-up looks great in all of my photos! You won't go wrong with choosing Alyssa as your make-up artist.