Alyson's Orchard Reviews

Alyson's Orchard 7
  • Jamie

Jamie · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Great experience so far!

I hired Alyson's Orchard for our wedding in May 2020. Fran has been such pleasure to work with so far - super easy going, nice and very responsive in emails! So far, my experience with them has been excellent and I cannot wait to see what's to come for my big day.

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 06/08/2019

A Perfect Day

Alyson's was the absolute perfect venue for us. In the planning stages, it was quickly apparent that Fran was dedicated to making our wedding a truly special day. Her attention to the fine details is unmatched and she seemingly thinks of everything. We were prepared to be stressed with the planning stages - but thanks to Fran, that really never happened.

Our families stayed on site utilizing both wings of the Foster Farmhouse, as well as the Rochambeau Lodge. Being able to have everyone close by was awesome and made our Friday night rehearsal dinner at the lodge (for 80 people) a special event.

Our wedding day itself couldn't have had better weather for a ceremony at Sarma's Pond - there wasn't a cloud in the sky! The backdrop of the pond, orchard, and mountains in the distance was picture perfect. For the reception, Fran was right there throughout to ensure the night went exactly how we had envisioned it.

Following the wedding, a lot of our guests told us how amazed they were at how perfect everything had gone. We got a ton of comments regarding how we had "thought of everything." All that credit should really go to Fran, Kelly, and the whole team at Alyson's. It was their hard work and attention to detail that really made the difference.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Alyson's Orchard 8
    Alyson's Orchard 9

Alyson's Orchard's reply:

We had so much fun working with you, and Holly from Naturally Elegant Designs, planning your special day. Having a live band ("Cover Me Badd") made the party!! Please have NH Images share some photos with us. We hope to see you picking apples at the Orchard soon! Thank you for your kind words. Fran & Kelly
  • Harini

Harini Rajagopalan · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect Wedding.

We had our wedding at Alyson’s Orchard on May 26th. We decided that it was the perfect place to get married as soon as we laid eyes on the rows of gorgeous apple trees. Fran and Kelly were extremely helpful from the beginning, showing us every part of the property, and continued to be helpful in telling us about vendors. They made sure that our wedding day went off smoothly, and the place looked beautiful for our special day. Our guests were very impressed with the location and told us that it was the most beautiful wedding they had been to. If you’re looking for the perfect wedding, this is the venue for you!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Alyson's Orchard's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! We hope to see you Caleb at the Orchard again in the fall for apple picking. Thank you for your kind words!
    Fran & Kelly

Brittny · Married on 10/07/2018

End your search here for the perfect venue!

Where do I begin?! I first found Alyson’s on the The Knot. The photos were enough for me to decide this was the place, but we still had to come by for a visit. We visited Alyson’s in June last year. We met with Fran and she was such a delight and extremely knowledgeable with everything wedding related! She gave us a tour and a packet filled with everything we would need to get started with planning our wedding at Alyson’s. Planning from California was certainly a challenge but Fran was there for us every step of the way! We also stayed at the Farmhouse during our wedding weekend, which was also amazing! We felt right at home as soon as we walked in! Our wedding day went off with no issues what so ever. Alyson’s, along with all the vendors (which are all listed on Alyson’s website) were wonderful in ensuring our day was perfect! I would recommend this place to anyone who is getting married. ALL the wedding sites are simply jaw dropping gorgeous but we went with Sarma’s Pond. I am beyond happy we chose to make Alyson’s the spot for our special day!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Alyson's Orchard 10

Ryan Seaver · Married on 09/07/2018

End of Summer wedding

Alyson's is the absolute best! We had our wedding on September 7th and it was everything that we ever imagined! We had our ceremony down at Sarma's Pond and on a sunny day I don't think any location could beat it. It makes for awesome pictures, they catered to us with bringing food to the wedding site during pictures. The reception hall was just as beautiful, we had 170 people in the room and it didn't even seem packed. We could not be happier with our big day and Alyson's made it all happen, Fran is the best of the best at helping Plan!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Ni Sc · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply beautiful!

Alyson's is the most beautiful setting. Fran was extremely helpful in planning and executing your vision. The lodging was convenient for family and the wedding party to stay close. The Orchard Room is lovely and modern. The pricing was quite reasonable. I really cannot rate this location highly enough!

Sent on 10/22/2018

M · Married on 08/04/2018

We had an INCREDIBLE outdoor orchard wedding at Alyson's! Fran and her staff went above and beyond for us and made our wildest wedding dreams come true. They were incredibly professional and detail oriented the whole time, completely understood our vision, and worked tirelessly to make it possible. They dealt with impending thunderstorms while setting up our outdoor wedding - we were stunned and touched by their commitment. Despite potential thunderstorms they made everything work and were so flexible and committed. We ended up with a wedding more beautiful than we could have imagined. The pond was a magical place for the ceremony, and the orchard felt like Tuscany for dinner. Could not recommend Alyson's more strongly!!!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Alyson's Orchard 11

Reyna · Married on 04/21/2018

Alysons orchard is a very beautiful place to get married me and my husband loved where we got married and everyone was so helpful.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband and I had the best experience having our wedding at Alyson’s Orchard. On our first visit there, the venue coordinator, Fran, showed us around and gave us all of the information we needed. After meeting her, we knew we wanted to work with her. She was so helpful, nice, welcoming, and knew everything about weddings. Along the way, she helped us plan our entire wedding. I was able to go to her with any question or problem and she fixed it instantly. She was always available and responded right away. She was also very helpful in making my vision come to life. Anything I wanted to do at the venue, she helped me with and made accommodations for it. Since our wedding, every person has talked about how amazing Alyson’s was. It was beyond beautiful and so fun to have a wedding at. For the wedding party, the lodging is so much fun to have a nice weekend away! Our entire wedding party loved staying at the lodges together and spending the whole weekend celebrating my husband and I. Having my wedding at Alyson’s Orchard was the best decision I ever made!! I can’t wait to go apple picking or have a picnic there each year to celebrate our marriage. It is nice to have a venue that you can go back to each year.

Sent on 04/19/2018

missy · Married on 10/29/2017

Alyson's orchard was a beautiful place for my daughters wedding. Fran and her staff were amazing making sure all of the small details were met for my daughter and daughter in law. Right down to the food and "Tom" and his crew taking down the outside decorations. Could not have asked for a better organization to help with this celebration. Thank you all

Sent on 10/29/2017

Stacey · Married on 09/23/2017

Alyson’s was amazing for our wedding. It was as stress free as could be. The location alone is perfect. Fran helped in every way possible and I everyone at the orchard was accommodating and helpful. We chose most vendors from their preferred list which made everything very simple. We also stayed at the Rochambeau lodge with our wedding party and it was perfect. Definitely a weekend to remember and wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Brandy · Married on 09/10/2017

My now husband and I were lucky enough to win this amazing venue at a bridal show hosted by Alyson's Orchard themselves. From the day we started working with Fran we knew that we were extremely lucky, not only were we saving a huge cost, but we got an AMAZING venue, and worked with some really great people. Fran and her team of staff were above and beyond anything I could've imagined. Every silly little question I had or moments of panic and stress, Fran was right there answering me promptly and always reassuring me that everything was going to be great. As for the Orchard itself - it was BREATHTAKING. I'm still getting compliments from guests on how gorgeous of a venue it is! There are so many ceremony sites outside to choose from, and they are all equally so beautiful. Our wedding was everything I wanted it to be and so much more thanks to Alyson's Orchard!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Megan · Married on 09/03/2017

We drove up to Alyson's on a cold wet day with no idea of what we were about to see.
    When we walked inside the building we knew it was the place for us. Meeting with Fran was great! She knew what to ask us and to kind of guide us through the whole thing, THANK GAWD, cuz we had no idea what we were doing. She had one of the guys bring us around by wagon to all the ceremony sites and we were in love!!!
    As luck would have it, it rained only about three times all summer, and our wedding day was one of them. But no worries, we talked with Fran that morning and we just moved everything inside. It came out wonderfully!!!
    There is a suite for the bride to get ready, upstairs, away from all the guests and groom. This is AMAZING to have!!!
    Heidi was our person of contact for the day and she was GREAT! She even made sure I didn't have lipstick on my teeth before I walk down the isle! What service!!!! Seriously, they were there helping to make sure the whole day, and night went according to plan. This isn't a place where you just rent a room and good luck, they make sure everything runs smoothly and truly help.
    They take the worry, well most of it, out of so much! They make you feel like you are family and welcome you in.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Alyson's Orchard 18
    Alyson's Orchard 19
    Alyson's Orchard 20

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2017

Alyson’s Orchard was the perfect venue for our September wedding. My husband and I are minimalists at heart so during our venue search we were looking for a place with such breathtaking beauty, minimal decorations would be required and Alyson’s was our place. With panoramic views from wherever you are in the orchard, our photographer captured some truly amazing shots. The reception hall was just as gorgeous, a post and beam design and a lit up back porch over looking a pond that our guests would not stop raving about. Alyson’s also has some lodging on site which we rented for labor day weekend. We were able to have all of our closest friends and family stay on site making this a weekend for the books. Fran, the event coordinator, was great in providing recommendations to vendors, ensuring we were on the ball, and was very flexible in our planning process. I would recommend this venue to anyone! Can't wait to visit for apple picking every year!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Heidi · Married on 08/12/2017

I couldn't think of a finer venue for our special day! When we set out to find our venue we only knew we wanted to have our wedding outdoors. After meeting Fran for the first time, we realized having the ceremony outside was the key for us, having the reception in an air conditioned hall was an even better idea in the heat of summer.

From Fran's helpfulness throughout the entire process (we live out of town, and every recommendation Fran had for a vendor was spot-on) to the natural beauty of the orchard grounds, to the ease and affordability of the lodge and farmhouse accommodations -- we couldn't ask for more. It was a fantastic experience and everyone was so kind and helpful. We were even able to have our baker use the in-season fruit from the orchard for our dessert bar. There were so many little details that allowed us to customize our day and it really added up to a wedding weekend that was uniquely "us."

My favorite part is that we get to go back and visit Fran and the beautiful orchard in season. I really can't speak highly enough about the venue, the helpful staff and the wonderful lodging -- which was a real bonus for us with so many folks coming in from different regions.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Stephen · Married on 07/08/2017

You will love this venue. Fran is amazing. Her staff is the best. They even made sure our wheelchair ramp was updated for our handicapped family.

The property is beyond beautiful. This is the best venue in NH.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Dana · Married on 06/25/2017

Fran and Heidi made our day absolutely perfect! Fran helped us plan all the details and was always very responsive when I emailed her a million questions! Heidi helped us on the day of and made everything run smoothly. Overall we had an amazing day! Plus the venue is absolutely breathtaking inside the reception hall and all over the grounds at Alysons!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kim · Married on 06/10/2017

We just had our wedding at Alyson's and were so pleased with it! Cannot recommend Alyson's highly enough. We were drawn to Alyson's because of the gorgeous mountain views, the ponds (my now-husband loves to fish), and the on-site lodging options. Between Alyson's properties and the adjacent Inn at Valley Farms, we were able to have approximately 70 of our closest guests stay right on site, which really enhanced the feel of the weekend. It was great to have full run of the property for the weekend, including long walks around the property, lawn games, lots of fishing, and watching the animals. The property is stunning and extremely well cared for, and the views are breathtaking. I used the bridal room to get ready and have my hair and makeup done, and the reception was held in Roberts Hall. I loved having so much space and found the set up to be very convenient. Our friends and family were amazed by the views, and loved circulating from the reception to the porch to the lawn for games. Bring bug spray!

Perhaps most importantly, the staff at Alyson's is INCREDIBLE. We did our planning with Fran, but due to illness Heidi actually covered for her, and Heidi was fantastic. She was so accommodating and a seasoned "problem solver" - exactly the kind of person you want to be working with on your wedding weekend! Everyone else at Alyson's was equally kind and accommodating, from Homer to Dominique to Tom and more. They each went the extra mile to offer us help and make our weekend stress free. I can't emphasize how much that type of care and support mattered to us. They are all terrific at their jobs and true professionals, and I can't thank them enough for the part they each played in making our wedding weekend an enjoyable one. Definitely recommend Alyson's for a beautiful and stress-free wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Ted · Married on 06/03/2017

Alyson's Orchard was absolutely perfect for our wedding! The location is truly beautiful and our guests could not stop saying so. We had a breathtaking outdoor ceremony and a gorgeous reception inside the hall. The hall also served as a backup for the ceremony in case of rain which, thankfully, we did not need. Fran and her staff were nothing but extremely pleasant, organized and helpful throughout our entire planning process and on the day of. Fran has great working relationships with the local vendors and every logistical aspect went over flawlessly. Alyson's also offers some fantastic on-site lodging where we and the wedding party stayed all weekend.. lots of fun! We would do it all over again at Alyson's without the slightest hesitation!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Alyson's Orchard 28
    Alyson's Orchard 29
    Alyson's Orchard 30

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

I got married at Alyson's on May 27th and my wedding was so magical! We LOVED getting married here. Fran is the angel that helps you from start to finish to help guide the planning of the wedding and providing support. I'm actually sad that getting married ends our communication with Fran!! :) The orchard is absolutely beautiful. I loved everything about my experience at Alyson's. I would highly recommend getting married here if you want a rustic, nature filled, beautiful New England spot.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot express how thrilled my husband I were with the service we received at Alyson's Orchard for our wedding. Fran was absolutely phenomenal and helped us make sure every aspect of our day was perfect. As a somewhat particular bride, Fran was very understanding and accommodating and assisted us every step of the way. She really put my mind at ease to make sure everything went smoothly. The grounds where we had our photos taken were stunning and made for an incredible backdrop for an unforgettable day. My family and friends raved about this venue and still talk about how beautiful it was. I would absolutely look no further for the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Nikki · Married on 04/08/2017

I just got married at Alyson's this past Saturday, April 8th and it was absolutely AMAZING. Everything went off without a hitch and Fran was incredible with coordinating everything. I would recommend this place to everyone. It was absolutely gorgeous and we got one of the most gorgeous pictures at sunset that I have ever seen.
    Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Corcoran 4.8.17

Sent on 04/10/2017

Meagan · Married on 10/15/2016

Beautiful venue, couldn't have been happier! Fran was very helpful and knowledgeable, not only did she help with booking and recommendations, but she also helped with a lot of the planning. All of my guests loved the venue and were very impressed.

Sent on 01/21/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

I have wanted to have my wedding at Alyson's since I started picking apples there as a child so I knew this was the place for us! Fran was wonderful to work with - very responsive, accommodating and really went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We planned the entire wedding from Colorado and Fran made sure we had every detail ironed out before the big day. Everything was pefect and we spent the entire weekend (Thursday through Sunday) on the property with our families. Amazing venue and we had perfect weather!

Sent on 10/04/2016