62 Reviews for Alyson's Orchard

Premium Liquor (3)
Signature Drink (3)
Specialty Beer (1)
62 Alyson's Orchard Reviews

Alysons orchard is a very beautiful place to get married me and my husband loved where we got married and everyone was so helpful.

Profile Picture Reyna, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had the best experience having our wedding at Alyson’s Orchard. On our first visit there, the venue coordinator, Fran, showed us around and gave us all of the information we needed. After meeting her, we knew we wanted to work with her. She was so helpful, nice, welcoming, and knew everything about weddings. Along the way, she helped us plan our entire wedding. I was able to go to her with any question or problem and she fixed it instantly. She was always available and responded right away. She was also very helpful in making my vision come to life. Anything I wanted to do at the venue, she helped me with and made accommodations for it. Since our wedding, every person has talked about how amazing Alyson’s was. It was beyond beautiful and so fun to have a wedding at. For the wedding party, the lodging is so much fun to have a nice weekend away! Our entire wedding party loved staying at the lodges together and spending the whole weekend celebrating my husband and I. Having my wedding at Alyson’s Orchard was the best decision I ever made!! I can’t wait to go apple picking or have a picnic there each year to celebrate our marriage. It is nice to have a venue that you can go back to each year.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alyson's orchard was a beautiful place for my daughters wedding. Fran and her staff were amazing making sure all of the small details were met for my daughter and daughter in law. Right down to the food and "Tom" and his crew taking down the outside decorations. Could not have asked for a better organization to help with this celebration. Thank you all

Profile Picture missy, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alyson’s was amazing for our wedding. It was as stress free as could be. The location alone is perfect. Fran helped in every way possible and I everyone at the orchard was accommodating and helpful. We chose most vendors from their preferred list which made everything very simple. We also stayed at the Rochambeau lodge with our wedding party and it was perfect. Definitely a weekend to remember and wouldn’t change a thing!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

My now husband and I were lucky enough to win this amazing venue at a bridal show hosted by Alyson's Orchard themselves. From the day we started working with Fran we knew that we were extremely lucky, not only were we saving a huge cost, but we got an AMAZING venue, and worked with some really great people. Fran and her team of staff were above and beyond anything I could've imagined. Every silly little question I had or moments of panic and stress, Fran was right there answering me promptly and always reassuring me that everything was going to be great. As for the Orchard itself - it was BREATHTAKING. I'm still getting compliments from guests on how gorgeous of a venue it is! There are so many ceremony sites outside to choose from, and they are all equally so beautiful. Our wedding was everything I wanted it to be and so much more thanks to Alyson's Orchard!

Profile Picture Brandy, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We drove up to Alyson's on a cold wet day with no idea of what we were about to see.
When we walked inside the building we knew it was the place for us. Meeting with Fran was great! She knew what to ask us and to kind of guide us through the whole thing, THANK GAWD, cuz we had no idea what we were doing. She had one of the guys bring us around by wagon to all the ceremony sites and we were in love!!!
As luck would have it, it rained only about three times all summer, and our wedding day was one of them. But no worries, we talked with Fran that morning and we just moved everything inside. It came out wonderfully!!!
There is a suite for the bride to get ready, upstairs, away from all the guests and groom. This is AMAZING to have!!!
Heidi was our person of contact for the day and she was GREAT! She even made sure I didn't have lipstick on my teeth before I walk down the isle! What service!!!! Seriously, they were there helping to make sure the whole day, and night went according to plan. This isn't a place where you just rent a room and good luck, they make sure everything runs smoothly and truly help.
They take the worry, well most of it, out of so much! They make you feel like you are family and welcome you in.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

You will love this venue. Fran is amazing. Her staff is the best. They even made sure our wheelchair ramp was updated for our handicapped family.

The property is beyond beautiful. This is the best venue in NH.

Profile Picture Stephen, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fran and Heidi made our day absolutely perfect! Fran helped us plan all the details and was always very responsive when I emailed her a million questions! Heidi helped us on the day of and made everything run smoothly. Overall we had an amazing day! Plus the venue is absolutely breathtaking inside the reception hall and all over the grounds at Alysons!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding at Alyson's and were so pleased with it! Cannot recommend Alyson's highly enough. We were drawn to Alyson's because of the gorgeous mountain views, the ponds (my now-husband loves to fish), and the on-site lodging options. Between Alyson's properties and the adjacent Inn at Valley Farms, we were able to have approximately 70 of our closest guests stay right on site, which really enhanced the feel of the weekend. It was great to have full run of the property for the weekend, including long walks around the property, lawn games, lots of fishing, and watching the animals. The property is stunning and extremely well cared for, and the views are breathtaking. I used the bridal room to get ready and have my hair and makeup done, and the reception was held in Roberts Hall. I loved having so much space and found the set up to be very convenient. Our friends and family were amazed by the views, and loved circulating from the reception to the porch to the lawn for games. Bring bug spray!

Perhaps most importantly, the staff at Alyson's is INCREDIBLE. We did our planning with Fran, but due to illness Heidi actually covered for her, and Heidi was fantastic. She was so accommodating and a seasoned "problem solver" - exactly the kind of person you want to be working with on your wedding weekend! Everyone else at Alyson's was equally kind and accommodating, from Homer to Dominique to Tom and more. They each went the extra mile to offer us help and make our weekend stress free. I can't emphasize how much that type of care and support mattered to us. They are all terrific at their jobs and true professionals, and I can't thank them enough for the part they each played in making our wedding weekend an enjoyable one. Definitely recommend Alyson's for a beautiful and stress-free wedding!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alyson's Orchard was absolutely perfect for our wedding! The location is truly beautiful and our guests could not stop saying so. We had a breathtaking outdoor ceremony and a gorgeous reception inside the hall. The hall also served as a backup for the ceremony in case of rain which, thankfully, we did not need. Fran and her staff were nothing but extremely pleasant, organized and helpful throughout our entire planning process and on the day of. Fran has great working relationships with the local vendors and every logistical aspect went over flawlessly. Alyson's also offers some fantastic on-site lodging where we and the wedding party stayed all weekend.. lots of fun! We would do it all over again at Alyson's without the slightest hesitation!

Profile Picture Ted, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at Alyson's on May 27th and my wedding was so magical! We LOVED getting married here. Fran is the angel that helps you from start to finish to help guide the planning of the wedding and providing support. I'm actually sad that getting married ends our communication with Fran!! :) The orchard is absolutely beautiful. I loved everything about my experience at Alyson's. I would highly recommend getting married here if you want a rustic, nature filled, beautiful New England spot.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot express how thrilled my husband I were with the service we received at Alyson's Orchard for our wedding. Fran was absolutely phenomenal and helped us make sure every aspect of our day was perfect. As a somewhat particular bride, Fran was very understanding and accommodating and assisted us every step of the way. She really put my mind at ease to make sure everything went smoothly. The grounds where we had our photos taken were stunning and made for an incredible backdrop for an unforgettable day. My family and friends raved about this venue and still talk about how beautiful it was. I would absolutely look no further for the perfect wedding venue!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married at Alyson's this past Saturday, April 8th and it was absolutely AMAZING. Everything went off without a hitch and Fran was incredible with coordinating everything. I would recommend this place to everyone. It was absolutely gorgeous and we got one of the most gorgeous pictures at sunset that I have ever seen.
Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Corcoran 4.8.17

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue, couldn't have been happier! Fran was very helpful and knowledgeable, not only did she help with booking and recommendations, but she also helped with a lot of the planning. All of my guests loved the venue and were very impressed.

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations

I have wanted to have my wedding at Alyson's since I started picking apples there as a child so I knew this was the place for us! Fran was wonderful to work with - very responsive, accommodating and really went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We planned the entire wedding from Colorado and Fran made sure we had every detail ironed out before the big day. Everything was pefect and we spent the entire weekend (Thursday through Sunday) on the property with our families. Amazing venue and we had perfect weather!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue with plenty of room and plenty of options for ceremony sites. Fran is the director and helps with the planning and set up. Can't go wrong with a wonderful New England orchard!

Profile Picture David, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding at Alyson’s Orchard in Summer 2016 and we could not have been happier. The venue is beautiful and all of our guests had a great time. Fran is a great person to work with. She is very organized, great at communication, and has good relationships with all of the vendors in the Walpole/Keene area. Ours was a non-traditional wedding ceremony that had a lot of moving parts; Fran was supportive and helpful for our plan throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Alyson’s Orchard for all soon-to-be-married couples.

Profile Picture User7167196, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Accommodations, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Alyson's Orchard is an absolutely perfect place for a wedding! I honestly cannot imagine having my wedding anywhere else. It is the perfect balance of elegant and rustic! We had an outside ceremony in the apple orchard in front of a beautiful pond and the background of all the mountains. We were married on September 20th which was a Sunday. We could not have asked for better weather. We had two beautiful brown horses bring me in on a carriage and right after the ceremony the groom and I escaped for our first few minutes married to breathe and prepare to party in the beautiful reception room right on site at Alyson's that accommodated our 130 guests perfectly! Highly recommend a Sunday wedding that is half the price of a Saturday wedding. Also so cool to have a wedding planner, tables, linens, and more included in the package! If you are considering Alyson's go to their yearly wedding vendor show in the reception room and meet Fran! You'll fall in love with everything...

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alyson's was the 1st venue I looked at & we fell in love with the place. Glad I stuck with my instincts because our wedding day was PERFECT. Alyson's is all it is, because of Fran, who is the wedding coordinator. She is the kindest most helpful person I have ever dealt with & she is there every step of the way planning your wedding. She is just a phone call or email away for any question, big or small. You can tell that Fran has a passion for what she does, and makes every wedding her priority (seriously I don't know how she does it all!) She is courteous and professional, but best of all, when you go to Alyson's throughout the year during planning, it feels like visiting an old friend when you see Fran. She makes you feel right at home. Next, the orchard itself if breathtaking. Our ceremony site was one of the 5 that they offer, each beautiful & unique. Our guests were transported through the orchard by wagon to our site, a pond overlooking the mountain side. My bridesmaids and I came in by horsedrawn carriage, which was SO fun and so beautiful. The venue room itself is also wonderful w/ a rustic feel, but its not a barn, much cleaner and more elegant. There are windows overlooking the orchard as well as a deck off the back overlooking a pond where your guests can hang out. The best part is you can really make the room whatever you want it to be. Alysons provides tables, chairs,etc but we rented white chairs & navy tablecloths. I saw photos of the room in all different ways and it can really be however you want it to look, it is a beautiful room just plain before any decor! Finally, the on site accomodations are so fun. There is a lodge & farmhouse that you can rent which we did for our bridal party and family. We made a weekend out of it, including having our rehearsal dinner right there under a tent & catered w/ BBQ food. It was so much fun to have all of our family and friends right there. Wish I could write more I loved Alyson's!

Profile Picture Cherisse , 9/12/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a romantic environment to tie the knot. The location is off the charts beautiful and the staff will exceed your expectations!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most beautiful Hindu-American fusion wedding here. In the middle of the orchard, surrounded by nature, next to a sparkling pond. What more could a couple ask for? Fran at Alyson's is the most humble, helpful and professional lady I've ever met. She and her staff make no fuss about anything you ask them, and believe me i had a ton of questions. Fran goes through every minute detail with you, keeps a tab of all the vendors you are working with and does a splendid job and finding even the tiniest hidden problem, if any.

I don't know how she does it with all those weddings, but they all keep the venue and the farmhouses for lodging super clean, super cozy and very very beautiful. Acres of apple and blueberry trees, lovely buggies to drive your guests through nature, fresh, comfortable farmhouses to live in, this place is heaven!

Profile Picture Sanjyot, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Alyson’s Orchard was the perfect venue for our September wedding. My husband and I are minimalists at heart so during our venue search we were looking for a place with such breathtaking beauty, minimal decorations would be required and Alyson’s was our place. With panoramic views from wherever you are in the orchard, our photographer captured some truly amazing shots. The reception hall was just as gorgeous, a post and beam design and a lit up back porch over looking a pond that our guests would not stop raving about. Alyson’s also has some lodging on site which we rented for labor day weekend. We were able to have all of our closest friends and family stay on site making this a weekend for the books. Fran, the event coordinator, was great in providing recommendations to vendors, ensuring we were on the ball, and was very flexible in our planning process. I would recommend this venue to anyone! Can't wait to visit for apple picking every year!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Here is what we loved about Alyson's:
1. It's gorgeous! Has several beautiful spots where you can have your ceremony. Sarma's Pond made a stunning backdrop for photos. Guests arrived at main hall & took a tractor ride (like a hay ride but with benches & no hay) through the orchard to the ceremony site.
2. The reception hall is beautiful. Windows fill the room with natural light & offer views of the orchard. Ample space. We had 165 guests & plenty of room for a dance floor, live band, coffee bar, buffet & gift tables. AC was clutch as it was 90 degrees on our wedding day.
3. You get the entire venue all to yourself & there's on-site housing! They let us come in on Friday at noon & we paid extra to keep the Rochambeau Lodge for Sunday so we could host a brunch for guests staying on-site. It made for a fun family weekend!
4. Plenty of free parking & just a short drive from Keene.
5. Your band/DJ can play 'til midnight! This was a major selling point for us as most venues require music to end by 10pm.
6. It's kid-friendly. There’s fruit-picking, a huge jungle gym, and paddle boats to take out on the property’s ponds. Our nephews loved it!
7. You can work with any vendor you'd like, with the exception of caterers, for which you can choose from a list of 15 excellent vandors. They are *incredibly* flexible at Alyson's, and we loved being able to make the wedding truly our own.
8. The event coordinator, Fran, is amazing. Hands-down the most helpful, kind, experienced & reliable coordinator a couple could ask for. Responsive to our every needs & made sure that everything went absolutely perfectly the day of. Her services are included in the venue rental, and I can't stress enough how instrumental she was to making everything go exactly as planned. Fran went above and beyond to make the day memorable for all the right reasons!

We truly had our dream wedding at Alyson’s and highly recommend it to anyone looking to have a breathtakingly beautiful event!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Outside Cake, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Uncovered Outdoor

The venue was beautiful, the ceremony site was perfect, and everyone who we worked with from Alyson's was incredibly nice. We had our ceremony at 4pm, then everyone was brought back to the event hall on the tractor pulled carts where we stayed until about 11pm. After that we retired to the lodging just off site, a perfect and relaxed way to end the day. The whole weekend was wonderful, all of our friends and family raved about how perfectly it went. Fran was easy to work with and quick to respond to our emails, she made the whole process very simple and easy to work through.

Profile Picture Dave, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews