Alyson's Orchard Reviews

68 | Walpole, NH

68 Reviews for Alyson's Orchard

68 Alyson's Orchard Reviews

Brittny · Married on 10/07/2018

End your search here for the perfect venue!

Where do I begin?! I first found Alyson’s on the The Knot. The photos were enough for me to decide this was the place, but we still had to come by for a visit. We visited Alyson’s in June last year. We met with Fran and she was such a delight and extremely knowledgeable with everything wedding related! She gave us a tour and a packet filled with everything we would need to get started with planning our wedding at Alyson’s. Planning from California was certainly a challenge but Fran was there for us every step of the way! We also stayed at the Farmhouse during our wedding weekend, which was also amazing! We felt right at home as soon as we walked in! Our wedding day went off with no issues what so ever. Alyson’s, along with all the vendors (which are all listed on Alyson’s website) were wonderful in ensuring our day was perfect! I would recommend this place to anyone who is getting married. ALL the wedding sites are simply jaw dropping gorgeous but we went with Sarma’s Pond. I am beyond happy we chose to make Alyson’s the spot for our special day!

Alyson's Orchard 1

Ryan Seaver · Married on 09/07/2018

End of Summer wedding

Alyson's is the absolute best! We had our wedding on September 7th and it was everything that we ever imagined! We had our ceremony down at Sarma's Pond and on a sunny day I don't think any location could beat it. It makes for awesome pictures, they catered to us with bringing food to the wedding site during pictures. The reception hall was just as beautiful, we had 170 people in the room and it didn't even seem packed. We could not be happier with our big day and Alyson's made it all happen, Fran is the best of the best at helping Plan!

Ni Sc · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply beautiful!

Alyson's is the most beautiful setting. Fran was extremely helpful in planning and executing your vision. The lodging was convenient for family and the wedding party to stay close. The Orchard Room is lovely and modern. The pricing was quite reasonable. I really cannot rate this location highly enough!

M · Married on 08/04/2018

We had an INCREDIBLE outdoor orchard wedding at Alyson's! Fran and her staff went above and beyond for us and made our wildest wedding dreams come true. They were incredibly professional and detail oriented the whole time, completely understood our vision, and worked tirelessly to make it possible. They dealt with impending thunderstorms while setting up our outdoor wedding - we were stunned and touched by their commitment. Despite potential thunderstorms they made everything work and were so flexible and committed. We ended up with a wedding more beautiful than we could have imagined. The pond was a magical place for the ceremony, and the orchard felt like Tuscany for dinner. Could not recommend Alyson's more strongly!!!

Alyson's Orchard 2

Reyna · Married on 04/21/2018

Alysons orchard is a very beautiful place to get married me and my husband loved where we got married and everyone was so helpful.

Amanda · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband and I had the best experience having our wedding at Alyson’s Orchard. On our first visit there, the venue coordinator, Fran, showed us around and gave us all of the information we needed. After meeting her, we knew we wanted to work with her. She was so helpful, nice, welcoming, and knew everything about weddings. Along the way, she helped us plan our entire wedding. I was able to go to her with any question or problem and she fixed it instantly. She was always available and responded right away. She was also very helpful in making my vision come to life. Anything I wanted to do at the venue, she helped me with and made accommodations for it. Since our wedding, every person has talked about how amazing Alyson’s was. It was beyond beautiful and so fun to have a wedding at. For the wedding party, the lodging is so much fun to have a nice weekend away! Our entire wedding party loved staying at the lodges together and spending the whole weekend celebrating my husband and I. Having my wedding at Alyson’s Orchard was the best decision I ever made!! I can’t wait to go apple picking or have a picnic there each year to celebrate our marriage. It is nice to have a venue that you can go back to each year.

missy · Married on 10/29/2017

Alyson's orchard was a beautiful place for my daughters wedding. Fran and her staff were amazing making sure all of the small details were met for my daughter and daughter in law. Right down to the food and "Tom" and his crew taking down the outside decorations. Could not have asked for a better organization to help with this celebration. Thank you all

Stacey · Married on 09/23/2017

Alyson’s was amazing for our wedding. It was as stress free as could be. The location alone is perfect. Fran helped in every way possible and I everyone at the orchard was accommodating and helpful. We chose most vendors from their preferred list which made everything very simple. We also stayed at the Rochambeau lodge with our wedding party and it was perfect. Definitely a weekend to remember and wouldn’t change a thing!

Brandy · Married on 09/10/2017

My now husband and I were lucky enough to win this amazing venue at a bridal show hosted by Alyson's Orchard themselves. From the day we started working with Fran we knew that we were extremely lucky, not only were we saving a huge cost, but we got an AMAZING venue, and worked with some really great people. Fran and her team of staff were above and beyond anything I could've imagined. Every silly little question I had or moments of panic and stress, Fran was right there answering me promptly and always reassuring me that everything was going to be great. As for the Orchard itself - it was BREATHTAKING. I'm still getting compliments from guests on how gorgeous of a venue it is! There are so many ceremony sites outside to choose from, and they are all equally so beautiful. Our wedding was everything I wanted it to be and so much more thanks to Alyson's Orchard!

Megan · Married on 09/03/2017

We drove up to Alyson's on a cold wet day with no idea of what we were about to see.
    When we walked inside the building we knew it was the place for us. Meeting with Fran was great! She knew what to ask us and to kind of guide us through the whole thing, THANK GAWD, cuz we had no idea what we were doing. She had one of the guys bring us around by wagon to all the ceremony sites and we were in love!!!
    As luck would have it, it rained only about three times all summer, and our wedding day was one of them. But no worries, we talked with Fran that morning and we just moved everything inside. It came out wonderfully!!!
    There is a suite for the bride to get ready, upstairs, away from all the guests and groom. This is AMAZING to have!!!
    Heidi was our person of contact for the day and she was GREAT! She even made sure I didn't have lipstick on my teeth before I walk down the isle! What service!!!! Seriously, they were there helping to make sure the whole day, and night went according to plan. This isn't a place where you just rent a room and good luck, they make sure everything runs smoothly and truly help.
    They take the worry, well most of it, out of so much! They make you feel like you are family and welcome you in.

Alyson's Orchard 3
    Alyson's Orchard 9
    Alyson's Orchard 10
    Alyson's Orchard 11

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2017

Alyson’s Orchard was the perfect venue for our September wedding. My husband and I are minimalists at heart so during our venue search we were looking for a place with such breathtaking beauty, minimal decorations would be required and Alyson’s was our place. With panoramic views from wherever you are in the orchard, our photographer captured some truly amazing shots. The reception hall was just as gorgeous, a post and beam design and a lit up back porch over looking a pond that our guests would not stop raving about. Alyson’s also has some lodging on site which we rented for labor day weekend. We were able to have all of our closest friends and family stay on site making this a weekend for the books. Fran, the event coordinator, was great in providing recommendations to vendors, ensuring we were on the ball, and was very flexible in our planning process. I would recommend this venue to anyone! Can't wait to visit for apple picking every year!

Stephen · Married on 07/08/2017

You will love this venue. Fran is amazing. Her staff is the best. They even made sure our wheelchair ramp was updated for our handicapped family.

The property is beyond beautiful. This is the best venue in NH.

Dana · Married on 06/25/2017

Fran and Heidi made our day absolutely perfect! Fran helped us plan all the details and was always very responsive when I emailed her a million questions! Heidi helped us on the day of and made everything run smoothly. Overall we had an amazing day! Plus the venue is absolutely breathtaking inside the reception hall and all over the grounds at Alysons!!!

Kim · Married on 06/10/2017

We just had our wedding at Alyson's and were so pleased with it! Cannot recommend Alyson's highly enough. We were drawn to Alyson's because of the gorgeous mountain views, the ponds (my now-husband loves to fish), and the on-site lodging options. Between Alyson's properties and the adjacent Inn at Valley Farms, we were able to have approximately 70 of our closest guests stay right on site, which really enhanced the feel of the weekend. It was great to have full run of the property for the weekend, including long walks around the property, lawn games, lots of fishing, and watching the animals. The property is stunning and extremely well cared for, and the views are breathtaking. I used the bridal room to get ready and have my hair and makeup done, and the reception was held in Roberts Hall. I loved having so much space and found the set up to be very convenient. Our friends and family were amazed by the views, and loved circulating from the reception to the porch to the lawn for games. Bring bug spray!

Perhaps most importantly, the staff at Alyson's is INCREDIBLE. We did our planning with Fran, but due to illness Heidi actually covered for her, and Heidi was fantastic. She was so accommodating and a seasoned "problem solver" - exactly the kind of person you want to be working with on your wedding weekend! Everyone else at Alyson's was equally kind and accommodating, from Homer to Dominique to Tom and more. They each went the extra mile to offer us help and make our weekend stress free. I can't emphasize how much that type of care and support mattered to us. They are all terrific at their jobs and true professionals, and I can't thank them enough for the part they each played in making our wedding weekend an enjoyable one. Definitely recommend Alyson's for a beautiful and stress-free wedding!

Ted · Married on 06/03/2017

Alyson's Orchard was absolutely perfect for our wedding! The location is truly beautiful and our guests could not stop saying so. We had a breathtaking outdoor ceremony and a gorgeous reception inside the hall. The hall also served as a backup for the ceremony in case of rain which, thankfully, we did not need. Fran and her staff were nothing but extremely pleasant, organized and helpful throughout our entire planning process and on the day of. Fran has great working relationships with the local vendors and every logistical aspect went over flawlessly. Alyson's also offers some fantastic on-site lodging where we and the wedding party stayed all weekend.. lots of fun! We would do it all over again at Alyson's without the slightest hesitation!

Alyson's Orchard 12
    Alyson's Orchard 19
    Alyson's Orchard 20
    Alyson's Orchard 21

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

I got married at Alyson's on May 27th and my wedding was so magical! We LOVED getting married here. Fran is the angel that helps you from start to finish to help guide the planning of the wedding and providing support. I'm actually sad that getting married ends our communication with Fran!! :) The orchard is absolutely beautiful. I loved everything about my experience at Alyson's. I would highly recommend getting married here if you want a rustic, nature filled, beautiful New England spot.

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot express how thrilled my husband I were with the service we received at Alyson's Orchard for our wedding. Fran was absolutely phenomenal and helped us make sure every aspect of our day was perfect. As a somewhat particular bride, Fran was very understanding and accommodating and assisted us every step of the way. She really put my mind at ease to make sure everything went smoothly. The grounds where we had our photos taken were stunning and made for an incredible backdrop for an unforgettable day. My family and friends raved about this venue and still talk about how beautiful it was. I would absolutely look no further for the perfect wedding venue!

Nikki · Married on 04/08/2017

I just got married at Alyson's this past Saturday, April 8th and it was absolutely AMAZING. Everything went off without a hitch and Fran was incredible with coordinating everything. I would recommend this place to everyone. It was absolutely gorgeous and we got one of the most gorgeous pictures at sunset that I have ever seen.
    Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Corcoran 4.8.17

Meagan · Married on 10/15/2016

Beautiful venue, couldn't have been happier! Fran was very helpful and knowledgeable, not only did she help with booking and recommendations, but she also helped with a lot of the planning. All of my guests loved the venue and were very impressed.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

I have wanted to have my wedding at Alyson's since I started picking apples there as a child so I knew this was the place for us! Fran was wonderful to work with - very responsive, accommodating and really went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We planned the entire wedding from Colorado and Fran made sure we had every detail ironed out before the big day. Everything was pefect and we spent the entire weekend (Thursday through Sunday) on the property with our families. Amazing venue and we had perfect weather!

David · Married on 05/14/2016

Beautiful venue with plenty of room and plenty of options for ceremony sites. Fran is the director and helps with the planning and set up. Can't go wrong with a wonderful New England orchard!

N · Married on 04/27/2016

We held our wedding at Alyson’s Orchard in Summer 2016 and we could not have been happier. The venue is beautiful and all of our guests had a great time. Fran is a great person to work with. She is very organized, great at communication, and has good relationships with all of the vendors in the Walpole/Keene area. Ours was a non-traditional wedding ceremony that had a lot of moving parts; Fran was supportive and helpful for our plan throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Alyson’s Orchard for all soon-to-be-married couples.

Natasha · Married on 09/20/2015

Alyson's Orchard is an absolutely perfect place for a wedding! I honestly cannot imagine having my wedding anywhere else. It is the perfect balance of elegant and rustic! We had an outside ceremony in the apple orchard in front of a beautiful pond and the background of all the mountains. We were married on September 20th which was a Sunday. We could not have asked for better weather. We had two beautiful brown horses bring me in on a carriage and right after the ceremony the groom and I escaped for our first few minutes married to breathe and prepare to party in the beautiful reception room right on site at Alyson's that accommodated our 130 guests perfectly! Highly recommend a Sunday wedding that is half the price of a Saturday wedding. Also so cool to have a wedding planner, tables, linens, and more included in the package! If you are considering Alyson's go to their yearly wedding vendor show in the reception room and meet Fran! You'll fall in love with everything...

Cherisse · Married on 09/12/2015

Alyson's was the 1st venue I looked at & we fell in love with the place. Glad I stuck with my instincts because our wedding day was PERFECT. Alyson's is all it is, because of Fran, who is the wedding coordinator. She is the kindest most helpful person I have ever dealt with & she is there every step of the way planning your wedding. She is just a phone call or email away for any question, big or small. You can tell that Fran has a passion for what she does, and makes every wedding her priority (seriously I don't know how she does it all!) She is courteous and professional, but best of all, when you go to Alyson's throughout the year during planning, it feels like visiting an old friend when you see Fran. She makes you feel right at home. Next, the orchard itself if breathtaking. Our ceremony site was one of the 5 that they offer, each beautiful & unique. Our guests were transported through the orchard by wagon to our site, a pond overlooking the mountain side. My bridesmaids and I came in by horsedrawn carriage, which was SO fun and so beautiful. The venue room itself is also wonderful w/ a rustic feel, but its not a barn, much cleaner and more elegant. There are windows overlooking the orchard as well as a deck off the back overlooking a pond where your guests can hang out. The best part is you can really make the room whatever you want it to be. Alysons provides tables, chairs,etc but we rented white chairs & navy tablecloths. I saw photos of the room in all different ways and it can really be however you want it to look, it is a beautiful room just plain before any decor! Finally, the on site accomodations are so fun. There is a lodge & farmhouse that you can rent which we did for our bridal party and family. We made a weekend out of it, including having our rehearsal dinner right there under a tent & catered w/ BBQ food. It was so much fun to have all of our family and friends right there. Wish I could write more I loved Alyson's!