Alyson Films, LLC Reviews

53 | Southington, CT

53 Reviews for Alyson Films, LLC

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/26/2019

Nothing short of perfect...

There are not enough words I can say about how wonderful Alyson was. Through the planning she was easy to talk to and so understanding of my vision. The day of we had some issues with transportation and our ceremony started late. She took the initiative to start filming the photos that were being taken to make the best of the time we had her for. She was so personable and talked with us through the whole experience. My fiance is not one to enjoy being in front of the camera but she made it SO easy. It was like our friend was on the other side of the camera. Therefore she got some amazing footage. She captured our day and our personalities so perfectly. Not to mention she was so patient with our rather large bridal party. I could go on and on. Video was something I was not 100% sold on, but her prices were reasonable and the product was so worth it!!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Rachel Widmer · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing experience with incredible results!

We had a small wedding with only 8 guests. Having Alyson film our wedding ceremony was a great decision. Alyson is kind, professional, and talented. Our wedding video was carefully put together by Alyson to really invoke the feelings of the day. It is an enjoyable film that brings us all joy. Alyson truly cares about her work and is so pleasant to work with. Do yourself a favor and hire Alyson to create amazing memories for you for years to come.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Videographer

We were absolutely blown away with Alyson’s work. From the day I sent her an email inquiring about her services to the follow up we got making sure we loved our highlight video, she was just so great to work with. Our wedding day was perfectly captured and we will be watching all of our videos for years to come. Thank you again, Alyson, I will continue to recommend you to all!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Katie Alton · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect! Great quality work to capture our wedding day!

Alyson did an amazing job with our wedding. She is very easy to work with, listened to all our concerns, and truly capture our wedding perfectly. She always responded promptly and our finished product was just what we imagined it to be!!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Marybeth · Married on 07/21/2019

Wonderful videographer

Alyson Grisham was such a pleasure to work with! We got married at Latitude 41 in Mystic this summer on one of the hottest days of the year. Additionally, our entire wedding party was children. She handled the challenging conditions with grace and ease and I know she captured some beautiful moments. She's completely professional but very laid back. Most of the time you didn't even know she was there!! We've seen the video of our ceremony, which made us both cry. It was wonderful to re-live that moment and she captured all the details of the ceremony so beautifully. We can't wait to see the rest of the video. I would highly recommend Alyson for all of your videography needs. She's a lovely person and you can tell she truly enjoys her profession.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful and Talented!

We highly recommend Alyson as a wedding videographer. She is great at her work and really talented with her ideas of what to capture. She responded quickly to all of our questions and really made sure she captured what we envisioned. You could barely tell Alyson was filming, as she makes sure she never gets in your way. She worked really well with our photographer too. We are looking forward to seeing the final product, but we know it is going to come out amazing!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Eric · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Videographer

We brought Alyson on board for our wedding after speaking with her briefly on the phone. She was friendly, easy going, flexible, and showed interest in capturing what we wanted for our wedding. Our video came out fantastic, Alyson put in much effort and her work reflects that.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 06/01/2019

A 2019 Bride felling you to hire Alyson

I am a terrible 2019 Bride who had a list of my vendors to review and slacked. But better late than never!

2020 and 2021 Brides: hire Alyson. She was one of the best decisions of my entire wedding. I searched around a while for affordable videographers (key word affordable) who also produced a quality video. My now husband found Alyson on The Knot and I couldn’t believe what he had found. Her prices are so reasonable and her videos are up there with the cinema-feeling, beautiful transitions wedding videos you see out there. My highlight video alone is 17 minutes long. It is unheard of to be given such an extensive highlight video, plus all of the Chapters of every part of my wedding on beautiful DVD disks. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve watch my highlight video since my wedding in June. Dozens. Alyson incorporated every song into the video I requested in a way I never imagined possible, and yet it is perfect and feels like the video I was meant to have of my wedding. My family to this day still raves about my wedding video.

Alyson is super responsive, taking multiple phone calls and emails from me when I changed plans just a couple months before my wedding and wanted to extend my day with Alyson to film. She is extremely flexible, reassuring me that it would be no problem to do a 10 hour day instead of a 7 hour day. She also worked flawlessly with my photographer, whom she had never met or worked with before. She is kind and respectful and such a natural with what shots should be done and how the filming style should be.

I could never thank Alyson enough for the wedding video of my dreams. Please look into her work, her prices, talk to her on the phone and you will not regret it. I promise!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Vineet

Vineet Dhawan · Married on 05/25/2019

Breathes with the couple 100% - knows exactly what to do.

Alyson is brilliant, exceptional and extremely flexible. We travelled overseas for our event and didn't know what to expect, she made sure all boxes were checked.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Theodora · Married on 01/26/2019

50th Surprise Wedding Anniversary Party

I hired Alyson to video my parent's surprise 50th wedding anniversary party. I'm so happy I hired her. Alyson is very thorough, listens to the needs of her customers and has a great personality. She's professional and talented and captured this beautiful and memorable day. I'd definitely hire her again for any special event.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Savannah · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding videographer

Alyson was remarkable to work with! She was very responsive and willing to work within our budget with her customizable packages. The video she created was so beautiful, she captured all the detail, love and laughter!! It was wonderful to look back at the video Alyson made and remember all the details about that day! I highly suggest using Alyson for your video needs, you will be so happy you did so! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/30/2018

Memories to last a lifetime

Videography was originally not something my husband and I budgeted for. We didn’t feel the need to share our intimate day online or with the world, but after getting advice from several married friends and even my parents who regretted not having video footage of their wedding day, we took a leap of faith. After some extensive research and moving money around we, by some miracle, found Alyson — I honestly believe that it was meant to be! We didn’t have enough time to meet with Alyson or even have a phone call, but she was willing to work with our budget via email, was extremely organized, and the morning of my wedding when we met I felt completely comfortable with her and immediately knew we made the right choice. Alyson even sent all of the raw footage to us the day after the wedding!!!! We spent our 11 hour layover rewatching our day and remembering every single moment (even the ones that slipped past us as your wedding day truly DOES fly by). Alyson, we can’t thank you enough for everything you did for us on our wedding day. Thank you for sharing your talents with the world — we will truly cherish the memories you so beautifully captured for our lifetime!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • xtine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

Alyson was one of the first vendors that I hired. I knew I had to hire her when I saw some of her videos and started crying. Alyson is able to capture and deliver incredible emotion in her work. Beyond her talent, Alyson is wonderful to work with--kind, responsive, and helpful! She even recommended other vendors at my request. I finally met Alyson on the day of my wedding. She was an integral part of my vendor team and helped everything go smoothly. I received my first video "sneak peek" just days after the wedding. I could not be happier with my decision to go with Alyson Films. She brings a wonderful combination of talent and professionalism, and her prices are very competitive. Do yourself a favor and hire Alyson!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Christine · Married on 08/11/2018

Christine H

Alyson was amazing. From the first time I spoke with her I knew I wanted to work with her. On our wedding day, my husband and I were so impressed with her style. She was kind, non-intrusive, and so easy-going. She was in constant contact after the wedding and sent us chapters of our video as they were finished. Alyson captured every memory from our special day and even captured moments that we forgot about! I was also able to capture some great stills from her video. Our video is perfect, and we will cherish it forever. I highly recommend Alyson for her professionalism, skill, and overall good vibes!!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Jon Hoeg · Married on 08/03/2018

Wedding Day Review

Alyson was fantastic! She captured our special day and we couldn't be more thankful for the product she provided us. She is very reasonably priced and the work she delivers is absolutely incredible. She is a hidden gem and I couldn't be more happy I selected her company. On our wedding day, Alyson and her team were cracking jokes/lightening the mood during an emotional day. During the reception and ceremony, the videographer's weren't noticed by the guests and yet the footage was phenomenal. Her creativity and design skills are extremely evident in the final product she delivered us and we couldn't be more thankful for her services. The video will last us a lifetime and since our wedding day about 2 months ago, we can't stop watching the video. I highly recommend her for your wedding

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kati · Married on 07/01/2018

Kati & Raja

Alyson was amazing! She was extremely professional and made time to get to know us before the wedding day. She worked well with our wedding photographer and put together such a beautiful wedding video that we will never forget. We are so lucky to have met her and would without a doubt recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing videographer with the most affordable price!

One of the main initial reasons we looked into Alyson Films was the affordability. Once we started watching her wedding highlight videos, however, it was clear that Alyson Films was so much more than just being the most reasonably priced videographer. The quality of Alyson's work was impeccable. There was no weird coloring or crazy speeding up/slowing down or awkward cutting of shots. Everything had a natural look and flow to it, which is exactly what we were looking for. Also, for a super reasonable price, you get 2 videographers, a 20 minute highlight video for Youtube, plus the entire unedited footage on DVD. That is truly the best package we saw when we were researching videographers. Finally, when we first met Alyson, she was down to earth and interested in getting to know about us and our love story. Other videographers we met with were strictly business and trying to sell themselves, whereas Alyson focused on what we wanted for our wedding day. Our friends and family have all viewed our highlight video and loved it, and truly see the value of hiring not only a wedding photographer, but also a videographer. We highly recommend Alyson Films as a wedding videographer for the quality of her work, the affordability, and the overall delight in seeing the final product.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I are extremely satisfied working with Alyson. She did an awesome job with our wedding video capturing all of our special moments of our big day. We absolutely love the highlight reel Alyson did for us. We highly recommend her. Alyson is nice to work with her job is incredible.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Becky · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough good things about Alyson and Mike. Alyson was so responsive and I could tell even over the phone that she was going to be an awesome person. Her work speaks for itself. Her pricing was the most reasonable I found for what I got and she and Mike went WAY ABOVE and beyond to be flexible and fit everything that was important in to my wedding video. I was not sure I wanted a videographer, and my best friend told me it was the one thing she regretted not having for her own wedding, so I went ahead with it and it was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. The highlight video captured all of the little moments that I kind of missed or forgot about during the ceremony and reception and I'm so happy I have it. Alyson loves what she does and you can tell - I'm so impressed with the highlights and I can't wait to see what the full length DVD chapters will bring!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Ella · Married on 08/04/2017

Professional and impressive

Alyson and her team were a dream. We absolutely love our video and will cherish it for generations!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/22/2017

We couldn’t of imaged another videographer at our wedding. Alyson ran so smooth and “out of sight” the entire time. The highlight reel and video chapters of our wedding will be treasured for generations.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/08/2017

I am awestruck and so thankful to you!!! The most beautiful memories captured look even more like the most wonderful dream imaginable in the way you filmed it! You are also such a pleasure to work with. - Alyson thank you so so much again from me as well as my entire family!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Alyson and her staff of Alyson Films.com were very professional. Attention to detail was top knotch. I used her for my son's wedding; I have three daughters to get married and I am proud to say that will be sure to call Alyson to video their weddings as well. The "wedding highlight video" was fun to receive while we waited for the full video to be completed. Alyson Films did a great job of capturing all that we did not see; the special candids that are so priceless. You did a great job Alyson! Thank you. Michelle Giroux, Montville, CT

Sent on 12/10/2017

Chris · Married on 06/03/2017

Our wedding video came out wonderful and well beyond our expectations! The quality was great and all of our memories we didn't want to miss are perfectly captured in our wedding video!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

Alyson and her team were such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She made herself available for us to chat many times and answer any questions we had before we made the decision to book her. She worked seamlessly with our photographers day-of. We picked a package that had Alyson and her assistant with handheld cameras along with two stationary cameras at the ceremony. She really captured everything. We loved the highlight reel that she put together, using songs we selected, as well as the extended footage DVD that includes hours of footage from the entire day. My wife is extremely organized and particular when it came to vision for the wedding and Alsyon and her crew did a wonderful job working with us in advance, nailing the executing on the day of our wedding and delivering exceptional finished products. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/04/2018