Alyson Films, LLC Reviews

36 Reviews for Alyson Films, LLC

36 Alyson Films, LLC Reviews
  • xtine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

Alyson was one of the first vendors that I hired. I knew I had to hire her when I saw some of her videos and started crying. Alyson is able to capture and deliver incredible emotion in her work. Beyond her talent, Alyson is wonderful to work with--kind, responsive, and helpful! She even recommended other vendors at my request. I finally met Alyson on the day of my wedding. She was an integral part of my vendor team and helped everything go smoothly. I received my first video "sneak peek" just days after the wedding. I could not be happier with my decision to go with Alyson Films. She brings a wonderful combination of talent and professionalism, and her prices are very competitive. Do yourself a favor and hire Alyson!

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I are extremely satisfied working with Alyson. She did an awesome job with our wedding video capturing all of our special moments of our big day. We absolutely love the highlight reel Alyson did for us. We highly recommend her. Alyson is nice to work with her job is incredible.

Becky · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough good things about Alyson and Mike. Alyson was so responsive and I could tell even over the phone that she was going to be an awesome person. Her work speaks for itself. Her pricing was the most reasonable I found for what I got and she and Mike went WAY ABOVE and beyond to be flexible and fit everything that was important in to my wedding video. I was not sure I wanted a videographer, and my best friend told me it was the one thing she regretted not having for her own wedding, so I went ahead with it and it was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. The highlight video captured all of the little moments that I kind of missed or forgot about during the ceremony and reception and I'm so happy I have it. Alyson loves what she does and you can tell - I'm so impressed with the highlights and I can't wait to see what the full length DVD chapters will bring!

Lindsay · Married on 07/22/2017

We couldn’t of imaged another videographer at our wedding. Alyson ran so smooth and “out of sight” the entire time. The highlight reel and video chapters of our wedding will be treasured for generations.

Jenna · Married on 07/08/2017

I am awestruck and so thankful to you!!! The most beautiful memories captured look even more like the most wonderful dream imaginable in the way you filmed it! You are also such a pleasure to work with. - Alyson thank you so so much again from me as well as my entire family!!!

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Alyson and her staff of Alyson Films.com were very professional. Attention to detail was top knotch. I used her for my son's wedding; I have three daughters to get married and I am proud to say that will be sure to call Alyson to video their weddings as well. The "wedding highlight video" was fun to receive while we waited for the full video to be completed. Alyson Films did a great job of capturing all that we did not see; the special candids that are so priceless. You did a great job Alyson! Thank you. Michelle Giroux, Montville, CT

Alyson Films, LLC 1
    Alyson Films, LLC 2
    Alyson Films, LLC 3

Chris · Married on 06/03/2017

Our wedding video came out wonderful and well beyond our expectations! The quality was great and all of our memories we didn't want to miss are perfectly captured in our wedding video!

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

Alyson and her team were such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She made herself available for us to chat many times and answer any questions we had before we made the decision to book her. She worked seamlessly with our photographers day-of. We picked a package that had Alyson and her assistant with handheld cameras along with two stationary cameras at the ceremony. She really captured everything. We loved the highlight reel that she put together, using songs we selected, as well as the extended footage DVD that includes hours of footage from the entire day. My wife is extremely organized and particular when it came to vision for the wedding and Alsyon and her crew did a wonderful job working with us in advance, nailing the executing on the day of our wedding and delivering exceptional finished products. We cannot recommend her enough!

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2016

I couldn't recommend Alyson more! We were hesitant about booking a videographer because we were very nervous about a video being a bit cheesy, but we knew from looking at Alyson's work that hers would be great quality and we were right. We are so delighted with our highlights video and can't wait to watch the whole video on our anniversary next year. Great value, great person and something you definitely won't regret booking! Thank you so much, Alyson!! (wedding August 2016)

Briana · Married on 07/10/2016

Alyson did a great video and responded to all of my requests!

Colleen · Married on 07/03/2016

We loved working with Alyson! She is extremely kind and flexible. She captured some beautiful footage without interrupting any of the wedding. Our video turned out wonderful and we are excited to watch it for years to come.

Jeannie · Married on 07/01/2016

Very professional. Listen to us. I would use Alyson Films, LLC for every event you need!

Alyson Films, LLC 4
    Alyson Films, LLC 5
    Alyson Films, LLC 6
    Alyson Films, LLC 7
    Alyson Films, LLC 8

Amanda · Married on 04/08/2016

Alyson is beyond amazing. She is truly an understanding, passionate and hardworking professional. The video and highlight reel was done with perfection. She caught everything we wanted and more. Her creativeness and vision was what we wanted and the results are timeless. Thank you Alyson, we appreciate everything you did for us.

The Beaule Family

I can't begin to say enough good things about Alyson! I was a bit of a naysayer on the idea of having a videographer, but now I would say it is the best decision we made for the wedding day. Alyson was nothing but professional the whole time. During the wedding she somehow blended in and I didn't even notice she was there filming us the whole time. And the delivery is beyond! Our highlight video is perfection and the dvd really help us relive the day and see things that we may have even missed.

Alyson filmed our wedding in June and was such a pleasure to work with, putting us at ease and gracefully capturing our special day. When we received our highlight video, it literally brought us to tears (along with everyone we shared it with!:) Having recently received the full DVD coverage, we could not be more pleased. Although we initially questioned whether or not to hire a videographer for our day, we realize now how special it is to have it all on film, especially the parts we ourselves didn't get to see (e.g., bridal party entrances, cocktail hour mingling). Alyson did such an amazing job documenting it all and we can't thank her enough! It really encompasses the entire feel of the day and is put together beautifully. Hire her!

• I

Ian · Married on 06/20/2015

Alyson was very fun and easy to work with. We loved her energy from the first time we saw her and knew this would be great. We first got our highlight video which we felt perfectly captured us and the night of the wedding. Then we received our finished dvd and were so happy how everything came out. You knew she was around taking video but I guess you forget all the thinsg you miss as the couple when running around with family, friends and the photographer. We were not only able to catch some of the hilarious missed moments but most importantly, we were able relive the biggest moments as well. Alyson was super professional and always kept communications open especially when we knew she was busy. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great videographer for their wedding. Thank you Alyson!

Stacey · Married on 05/29/2015

When I was planning my wedding I never intended on having a videographer. I just felt like I didn't need it and it would be a waste. My sister found Alyson and hired her saying that I would be happy she did. She could not have been any more correct. I am so thankful she hired a videographer, and even more thankful that she hired Alyson. She was amazing! She was there but i almost didn't even know it as she was never in our faces or our guests. I saw my high light video today and in 7 minutes she was able to piece together an amazing overview of what our wedding was like. I was speechless when saw it! It brought back all the emotions i felt on that day, i have not stopped watching it! Alyson went above and beyond anything i could ever have imagined. After seeing it i cannot wait to see the full video. She is professional, responsive and absolutely unbelievable at what she does. Everyone who has seen it has said the same thing, itis the best teaser of a wedding they have ever seen. I couldn't agree more and I HIGHLY recommend Alyson!!

Alyson was an absolute joy to work with. She eased any worries we may have had. She was prompt, attentive, and flowed so easily through our wedding. Not only was she an amazing person, but her product was unbelievable!! We weren't going to do a video initially however, it is the best decision we made. It's been a couple months since our wedding, and I cannot stop watching it!!! It brings tears and a smile to my face every time I watch it. It was absolutely awesome!!! We can't thank her enough for her creativity and making our wedding last a lifetime.

• User5207399 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely amazing!! She captured everything beautifully. Can't help but cry every time I watch her amazing video. Worth every penny!

tonya · Married on 02/14/2015

We really lucked out with Alyson Films! Punctual, personable, friendly and professional quality work. We couldn't be happier with our wedding DVD. I probably watched my highlight video 30 times and still cry every time! I can't recommend her enough!
    Tonya

Stephania · Married on 11/16/2014

Alyson was perfect! She was great to work with ahead of time, extremely detailed to make sure she'd get all of the shots we wanted, and always got back to us in a timely fashion. She was extremely professional throughout our entire wedding and did an amazing job on our highlight video. I would absolutely recommend her to a friend. :)

The best! I highly recommend! We just love our wedding video from Alyson Films! She's observant, personable and a pleasure to work with. We are so happy we went with her for our videography!

Tom Wilson

Luanne · Married on 07/26/2014

Alyson was such a pleasure to work with at our wedding! From the beginning she was friendly, flexible, professional and always quick to respond to any questions we had. She made sure to always be in the background and not get in the way, but somehow managed to capture all the special moments of our wedding day. She has a warm and very attentive way about her and she made sure that our video turned out even better than we could have imagined! Her quality of work is outstanding and her prices are more than reasonable. I would recommend her to anyone for any of your videography needs!

Alyson was so professional and so sweet! She was very responsive, very prepared and thorough (she had us complete a very detailed survey of all the things we wanted included in our wedding video before the big day), and very timely. She was present on our wedding day without being invasive, I really appreciated that! She never once took away from our special day and instead helped make it unique and wonderful. She worked very well with our photographer and the guests loved her. And, needless to say, we loved the wedding video. We felt it captured our day perfectly, and now we're able to relive that day as many times as we'd like! My husband and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.