ALY KULER Photography Reviews

ALY KULER Photography 5
  • Ally

Ally Danae · Getting married on 07/31/2020

The best decision!

We used Aly Kuler Photography for our engagement photos in April and it was the best decision we could have made! After seeing another friends’ photos, we knew we had to have him take ours! He was very professional and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. We were nervous that it was going to be awkward, but he helped direct us through each photo without looking posed. We took our photos in central park and he knew exactly which locations to shoot at. We also rented a rowboat and he took photos of us in the boat. He even stood on top of a bridge to get a “drone-like” shot! Incredible! He has such an eye for photography. After showing our friends and family the photos and posting them on social media we got SOOO many compliments. Every photo was perfect! I even had a co-worker tell me they were the best engagement photos she had ever seen. If you want beautiful and unique photos, Aly Kuler Photography is the way to go!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Brianne · Married on 07/19/2019

My Fiance and I won our engagement shoot with Aly!! He was amazing and we are in love with our pictures. Aly captured such beautiful moments that we will now have forever. He was very professional, friendly, enthusiastic, and kind. We love him so much that we had to book him for our wedding in 2019! Can't wait to see the special moments he captures on our special day!

ALY KULER Photography 6
    Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/05/2019

Creative and Skilled Photographer

Aly Kuler's work is amazing!! I'm so thankful that I hired Aly as the photographer for my Engagement photos and my Wedding. He is extremely talented and his work certainly shows it! He doesn't just capture photographs, but laughter, moments in time, and emotion...he captures love! I recently received my Engagement photos and was speechless! We went to to the beach for photos and he was so creative. By the end of the shoot, we were soaked head to toe and had such an amazing experience! I'm so excited to see Aly's creativity and talent when he photographs my Wedding on New Year's Eve! For anyone looking for a photographer who takes the time to get the right photograph, who captures emotion and memories, and who works so hard to meet all of your dreams within a photograph, Aly is hands down the best! I recommend him to everyone! Thank you Aly! I'm so excited to have you photograph my New Year's Eve Wedding and to see what amazing ideas you have!

ALY KULER Photography 12
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Arti Panchal · Married on 06/09/2019

Creative & Skillful

Aly was so much fun to work with and we absolutely love what he did. He made us feel at ease in front of the camera an captured our special day perfectly. He has a great vision about different poses and angle and is also open to suggestions and ideas. He is a guy you can approach to. He captured everything we asked and then more. I would highly recommend him to any couple who want to make their day special and memorable. Thanks a million times!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Ruth Mary · Married on 03/09/2019

By far a great work! We feel very thankful about the whole experience... We loved all the pictures and the final photos with the edition are way too beautiful! is hard for me to pick a favorite one! Aly is also so hardworking and the whole time was completely dedicated to us to get the best shoots always making us feel in a very confident environment! On top of it is very flexible and polite! He is an artist with his camera! We are very very pleased with his work and hope to have a future opportunity to keep working with him!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Salwa · Married on 11/01/2018

Amazing photographer

If we could give Aly 100 stars we would. My husband and I met with Aly almost 14 months before our wedding day and we instantly knew he was the one. He has affordable prices and high quality work. When we sat down with him it felt like we were talking to an old friend. He had the same vision as us and seemed very flexible. He has a strong background in graphic design and so does my husband, so they connected instantly. Aly was happy to answer all my questions leading up to the big day. On the day of he arrived early and scoped out the area. He had a one of kind vision for our first look and portraits. Our wedding party loved him and they were laughing and joking together. My husband is obsessed with his car and Aly was happy to accomodate our request to include his car in our pictures. We had so much fun taking our pictures. He kept us on track timeline wish even though we were behind schedule. He made sure we got all the shots we wanted. Aly is very professional and is an amazing photographer. His work really speaks for itself. Our wedding guest and bridal party are still raving at how amazing he was and how much fun they had with him. I think forging that connection with your vendors is really important especially your photographer because they help you capture and remember the moment. If you truly want creative and beautiful pictures, look no further Aly is the real deal. Thank you for everything, you truly helped make our day a memorable one.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Keri · Married on 10/19/2018

I was giving Aly as a recommendation from some
    Friends. It was to my knowledge that he was new to wedding and engagement photography but after seeing his work I was more than willing to give him a try! He definitely captured some amazing photos that will be able to tell a story for us to look back on!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Carlos · Married on 10/06/2018

I hired Aly to photograph my proposal! He captured every detail of it, the photos are perfect! My girlfriend and I are beyond happy with the results, he made this day even more special. His work is perfect! Thanks for your work and profesionalism. You are the best in NYC! Aly rocks'!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

ALY KULER Photography's reply:

Awww thank you Carlos I really appreciate it. the moment and the day was so special once she said yes, I just captured a love story ;)
  • Lianna

Lianna · Married on 09/08/2018

Timeless Beauty

My husband and I tied the knot September 7th 2018 and the day couldn't have been more perfect. Only thing is everything happened so fast and people were right...all this planning and the day goes by so quickly! ALY captured the most beautiful moments...not only was he professional and kind, he is a true visionary. He responds quickly to all emails and made us feel so comfortable! While going through the pictures, I was able to relive my beautiful day again and feel the warmth and love from my hubby and all our friends and family. He has amazing talent and I would recommend him to everyone and anyone!! Thank you Aly!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Erin · Married on 08/19/2018

Aly and his team were amazing! So accommodating and professional! We received some sneak peek pictures and I LOVED every single one of them! He was affordable and sat down with us to explain all the packages he offered. He went a scoped out the venue prior to the wedding and checked in with me throughout the event to make sure he was getting all the pictures I wanted to capture! I couldn't have asked for a better photography team!

ALY KULER Photography 13
    ALY KULER Photography 14
    ALY KULER Photography 15
    ALY KULER Photography 16
    ALY KULER Photography 17
    Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Laelena

Laelena · Married on 07/14/2018

Aly was a dream to work with! From the very beginning he was so eager to accommodate our needs and desires. He and his crew were super professional and helped us take all the different kinds of pictures we wanted – both more serious and fun and silly ones. Because he brought a second photographer, they were able to capture multiple aspects of the different parts of the weddings. Aly was so sweet and it is certainly an artist – he takes his time and make sure he gets the image he (and you) wants. While I have not yet seen all of the photos, the sneak peeks of the one I have seen are beautiful! I would highly recommend him for any occasion. Thank you Aly!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Miguel · Married on 07/01/2018

Aly was excellent he took his time to really help us make the best engagement photos. He even worked with me in surprising my fiancé with a new engagement rings. Not only that but he gave us a little extra time even tho we only booked for an hour. He really made these photos special and helped my fiancé Katy and I get the most out of our photo shoot. I would recommend to everyone!

ALY KULER Photography 18
    Sent on 09/28/2017

Ita · Married on 06/21/2018

Aly Kuler Photography is your best option! Aly was very accommodating starting from our first meeting which was to discuss his packages. Aly patiently explained all the details and made sure we understood everything. We booked him on the spot and never looked back. We wanted someone special and extraordinary on our special day; Aly is the man! His wedding photos are extremely creative yet also classy and sophisticated. He captured the array of raw emotions I was hoping he would capture on this special day. Aly is responsible, professional, responsive, sweet and TALENTED. What more could you ask for on your wedding day?

Sent on 08/28/2018

Rose · Married on 06/16/2018

Aly Kuler was our wedding photographer and we got amazing pictures that we love! We highly recommend him he did a great job for a great prices. He is very professional and friendly. Our Family and guests love our engagement and wedding pictures. He is very talented! Thank you so much for capturing our memories.

ALY KULER Photography 19
    Sent on 08/30/2018

S · Married on 05/28/2018

Aly was amazing to work with! I hired him for a proposal shoot and 2 engagement party shoots. He was very accommodating and flexible. I was picky with some shots I wanted and he was patient with me and did an amazing job. He always showed up on time and was on-the-go making the most of our shoots.

He is extremely friendly, kind and very courteous - my entire family, all my friends and my fiance loved him. I would 100% recommend Aly to anyone looking for any type of photography work. You can't get a better experience than Aly.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Tabi · Married on 05/12/2018

Aly worked with us for our engagement shoot. We didn't really know our timeline but he was patient and took his time to shoot the perfect pictures. It didn't feel rushed with him and he seemed to really capture the beauty of everything. He was very flexible and agreeable.

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • F

florine · Married on 05/05/2018

Aly was so accomodating! We had to reschedule last minute and he still met us early and in a location inconvenient for him. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and we are so happy he captured these moments for us.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Sophie · Married on 04/14/2018

Aly is AMAZING to work with! He took portraits of my family and bridal party before my wedding, and I could not have been happier. He took a lot of awesome candid photos, but he's also excellent at giving direction - he has a great eye for picking out the type of shot and background, but also for very nuanced things like shifting your weight or angling your head to make a photo go from "fine" to "STUNNING." Those minor tweaks made a serious difference... if it were up to me to direct the photographer, we all would have been totally lost. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 05/03/2018

ALY KULER Photography's reply:

OMG! you made my eyes rolling hahaha. WOW Sophie! what a beautiful, magnificent review :)))) I'm soooooooooooo happy to hear that about your experience with me. I would say the same and you made it all happen by being AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, RELAXED BRIDE. I couldnt get enought of capturing photos of you and your party and family.!

Isaac · Married on 09/11/2017

Aly was a professional from our first interaction to our last. He captured the most intimate moments at my wedding. The portraits that he edited were amazing. Great guy, great photography!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Chris · Married on 09/01/2017

Where do we begin! I hired Aly to capture my proposal and he did an amazing job. He was professional, punctual, creative, and has an eye for capturing the moment and best shots. We have gotten great feedback from family and friends regarding our pics and this necessarily wouldn't have happened with any run of the mill photographer. My fiance and I highly recommend Aly for all your photography needs!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jay · Married on 08/19/2017

Aly showed up in time did a great job capturing our wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Aly was an absolute pleasure to work with! He is extremely professional and is very personable. Aly photographed my wedding and the pictures are absolutely breathtaking! He captured moments that we will treasure for a lifetime. If you are looking for a photographer for your special event , he is your guy. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Isabel · Married on 06/20/2017

Aly did my our wedding anniversary and we were very impressed. He was extremely professional and very into his work. He has a real talent for taking the most amazing pictures. You will truly be at awe when you see the end result, they simply take your breath away. If you need a photographer contact him, you won't regret it. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Chonluetai · Married on 06/10/2017

ALY KULER did a fantastic job of my wedding photos. He is professional , kindly and friendly. ??????
    Thank you so much for your wonderful work and for your patience throughout the whole day with us . We both appreciate what you did with our wedding photographs ? we can?t wait to get them framed . You have been really good to work with. I'm happy that I did the right choice ,You were so great on our wedding day and thank you again for the pictures are amazing and beautiful . He is the best photographer ever. Thank you so much.?? ????????

Sent on 06/17/2017

ALY KULER Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a beautiful words. It was a pleasure to work with you and Im glad that you liked the photos. really appreciate it.

Deepanshu · Married on 06/07/2017

Amazing experience with Aly!!! He was our wedding photographer, he took care of everything... lighting, positions, poses and photos came out really well! He also also value for money, definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017