Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Reviews

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 5
Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 6
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2019

The most beautiful invitations!

Gretchen was incredibly wonderful and easy to work with. She was so patient when meeting with me, my wedding planner and my future MIL and helped us create one of the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen! She also kept our budget in mind and was still able to give us exactly what we wanted! Gretchen also was so great about incorporating any changes I requested--I never felt like I was a hassle to her. She truly loves making people happy with her services and products. We could not have picked a better place to get our invitations, placecards, etc. I'm so glad we found Gretchen and Aly Am Paperie!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 7
    Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 8
    Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 9
    Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 10
    Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 11
    Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts 12

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Gretchen was so helpful with everything we were looking for on our wedding invitations and so professional. After sending our invitations out to our guests we’ve got so many complements on how beautiful they were. Thank you again! I would totally recommend !!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Tina · Married on 02/18/2018

Gretchen and her team are always up for a challenge and I seem to throw a lot of challenges her way (i'm a planner!). Her designs are spot on, products are superior and her boutique shop is adorable! Pricing is great and Gretchen tries very hard to meet all reasonable budgets! She's the best!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Vaness · Married on 12/23/2017

Aly Am Paperie is the place to go when you’re in need of paper products and party favors. You can’t beat the professionalism, knowledge, and personal attention provided by the owner herself, Gretchen Olivares. Gretchen will not only work with your budget, but she’ll also guide you on what’s currently in style, and the proper etiquette to word your invitations. As a wedding planner, this is the place where I first send other vendors and my own clients. It’s also the place where I shop for my own personal events.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Meagan · Married on 08/11/2017

Aly Am was by far the BEST experiencd with wedding vendors I had the entire time I was planning my wedding! Gretchen was so timely with responding to emails AND getting our wedding invitations (and such) done!! I do not know what I would've done without her during this wedding planning process! She does an OUTSTANDING job!! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jeannette · Married on 04/29/2017

We used Aly Am Paperie for our wedding invitations, programs, table numbers and specialty signs. Gretchen was an absolute pleasure to work with!
    Long story short... she worked hard to get our wedding invitations to us in less than a week. We came to her in a desperate panic when we heard our prior wedding invitation company was delaying delivery of our invitations for the second time!
    We will be using Aly Am Paperie for our future needs!

Sent on 05/07/2017

I loved Gretchen! I had tried using some of the online websites to make my own invitations and it was nothing but a giant headache. Gretchen made everything so smooth and easy. I love that she gives you an online proof first, then one mock invitation printed, before finally printing the set. It leaves a lot of room for any corrections if needed. The invitations turned out beautiful and she met my timeline without any hassle. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts's reply:

Aryn it was our honor to create your special stationery for your happily ever after. We know the online invitations are enticing when you are short on time and that's why we do whatever we can to make the process simple with using your ideas from Pinterest, sending digital proofs via email, setting up that mock up to ensure everything is correct and after-hours appointments anytime you need them. Looking forward to helping you with the other aspects of your wedding... Many Blessings!

Eddie · Married on 03/04/2017

We had the pleasure of meeting with Gretchen from Aly Am Paperie back in October and they were a great fit for our invitation suite needs right from the start. We purchased a digital copy of our invitation suite through Etsy and needed a vendor to produce the actual printing. Gretchen was so great in our initial meeting. Her professionalism and expertise really helped solidify our choice to take care of our printing. Who would have known there were so many textures and shades of white when we were decisioning the final look for the invitation suite! She helped calm my nerves and Gretchen was so accommodating and printed countless samples of the invites so that we had a real perspective of the differences ultimately making it a breeze to make our final decision. Not only did color come into play but I remember her giving me "a mom" answer about the envelope selection I had envisioned. Here she was the owner of the business helping me think of ways to be cost effective! It was evident that the needs of her customers came first, before thinking about the business. The turn around time to get the invitations back was so quick! After our order was finalized and picked up, I found my self in a crisis because I came to realize that we had shorted the count of the invites. Gretchen was so quick to get things situated because she still had the files saved from the suite and she helped get the additional suites printed in no time! Our overall experience was so great that I have since raved about the quality of service and products to everyone I know. Aly Am will definatley be our go to in San Antonio!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts's reply:

Eddie you were so awesome to work with and the design you brought in was so amazing... We welcome in designs from our clients that they created or purchased online. Yes, I do occasionally give the "mom" talk because my first priority is to do right by my clients which is why I am always happy to take the time to show the vast array of stocks, work out the details, and help in choosing what is needed for your wedding verses what some list says you should have... something that can't happen online.
    Many blessing to you and Ulysses in your marriage.

Keaton · Married on 02/18/2017

Do it! They're the best in town!

Cassie · Married on 12/17/2016

Gretchen was such an amazing and easy going person to work with! Aly Am has everything you can need. She really helped me with what would look good together. We got so many compliments on our invitations! The robes she ordered for my bridesmaids were beautiful and just what I wanted! You won't go wrong with Aly Am!

Sent on 12/31/2016
  • User7596324 · event on 12/17/2016

gretchen was wonderful ; helpful , creative , professional and willing to go 'that extra mile' to make certain we got what we needed , on time and exactly the way we wanted. am certain to be a repeat customer.

Lizzie · Married on 12/17/2016

Very personal and professional service. We were glad for the extra help in the decision making process without feeling pressured. I recommend them highly!

Eunice · Married on 10/29/2016

Love working with Gretchen at Aly Am, she does beautiful work, always delivers when she commits to, and is very fair with pricing. Her experience shines through in all that she does. This is also a great shop for unique and personalized gifts for every occasion. You can't go wrong shopping here, the hardest part for me is making a decision with so many beautiful items to choose from.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2016

Gretchen was absolutely wonderful. When I called to schedule the appointment, she asked me to email some pictures of what I liked and when I arrived she had marked samples to show based on my taste. Within 30 minutes I had picked the design and colors. The invites were so beautiful my family talked about them for months before the wedding, my aunt even took her's to work to show off to her colleagues!

As a bride who over analyzed every aspect of my wedding planning, Gretchen was a lifesaver and a time saver! I am very happy we went with her and recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/02/2016

Thank you is not enough to the hard working Gretchen!!! Perfect service, quality and customer service all the way!!! 5 star service. For the good of the world use her, and her magic on all your invites and cards.

Sent on 06/26/2017

April · Married on 12/11/2015

PERFECTION! My wedding invitations turned out better than I could have imagined. Yvette was amazing. She used our save the dates from Etsy as inspiration and made custom wedding invitations to match. The process was fun, and even my fiancé was excited about the invitations!

She is a true artist with a passion for her work! We were always greeted with a smile, and we always departed with hugs. What a great experience - and some guests have told me that the invitations are the best they've ever seen! I am so glad we stumbled upon her shop. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Leslie · event on 10/06/2015

Gretchen was such a joy to work with. She listen to what I needed and she got me exactly on a short notice. I would highly recommend her and so grateful that she was able to help me out in such short notice. The napkins I ordered from her came out exactly how I wanted them and looked very pretty....THANKS Gretchen.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Celeste · Married on 07/11/2015

Gretchen has been my saving grace throughout the entire wedding process. I purchased everything from save the dates to thank you cards from Aly Am, and was completely blown away with the finished product each and every time. She has a way of some how understanding what a crazy bride like me imagines her dream invite/save the date to look like and making it BETTER. I work full time and am also a full-time law student, and having someone who could communicate with me via e-mail was so important and invaluable to me.
    I also purchased monogramed robes for my bridesmaids from Aly Am. They are worth every penny, costed less, and were much higher quality than the robes that I've seen at other stores. I would recommend any one needing invitations, stationaries, items monogramed, or really anything for any special occasion to Aly Am Paperie! I will also be going back to Gretchen and Yvette for my upcoming graduation invitations and gifts!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words Celeste, it was truly our pleasure working with you and the Rominger family. Creating invitations as unique and beautiful as the brides we work with is why we do what we do and we love doing it! We'll be here and ready to start on that graduation invitation next!

Helen · event on 07/12/2014

Outstanding creativity on my invitations. I received so many responses from the attendees. I appreciate the thoroughness and swiftness that Gretchen gives. I don't always give her a lot of time, either. I have used her three times, thus far. Helen Flores

Sent on 07/14/2014

Shere · event on 06/10/2014

Great personal service geared to the individual. Will go out of their way to make your event speical!

Sent on 07/10/2014

T. A. · event on 05/08/2014

We were very pleased as to the invitations looked. They made us look good. Even the envelopes were first class and would encourage anyone receiving it to open it. Gretchen is courteous and gave helpful information. The shop is clean and well kept and beautifully decorated with plenty of free parking.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Natalie · event on 11/16/2013

I used Aly Am Paperie for my sister's baby shower invitations. First off, this vendor is one of the few who will print work that is NOT their own. Secondly, they were so personable, attentive, and just knew how to please a customer. I contacted 5 other vendors before finding Aly Am Paperie. None of the other vendors compared to Aly Am Paperie - that's all I have to say. I recommend this vendor to anyone looking for quality prints.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Gay · Married on 06/15/2013

Excellent service and my invitations turned out beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • User3297460 · event on 05/12/2013

I was very pleased with the service.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Veronica · Married on 05/03/2013

Gretchen was amazing throughout the entire process. No matter what we threw at her she got it done with time to spare and the invitations were beautiful!

Sent on 05/29/2013