Always Timeless Productions Reviews

Always Timeless Productions 3
Always Timeless Productions 4

Teresa · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing work

Our wedding day was hectic but Dorrell was so professional and so amazing. His shooting style was amazing and his video really caught the essence of our personalities and our relationship. He was on time, professional, friendly and sharp. I highly recommend him.

Adam Baker · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

Amazing work! Dorrell made the experience so much fun. I definitely recommend him to anyone!

Claire Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Personal and Fun!

My husband and I were very happy with Dorrell from Always Timeless Photography as our wedding photographer. We took our engagement and wedding photos with him and both experiences were so much fun. Dorrell made us feel comfortable and kept the mood light which truly shined through in our pictures. 100% would recommend him for any photography job!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Claire you guys were truly special. I enjoyed you guys from the first day I met you guys. Blessing to you two!!

Haylee · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer Couldn’t Ask For Anyone Better!!

Always Timeless was nothing short of amazing. Dorrell is a special guys. I really enjoyed his service and his patience. I would highly recommended ATW for your special day!!

Haylee Brooks · Married on 10/13/2018

Dorrell was so great! Very professional very funny and very nice!

The pictures turned out amazing. The minute I got them I printed them out and put them all over my house. He really captured our wedding day the exact way I wanted it to be.

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2018

Dorrell was easy to work with and took beautiful photos. He was flexible with our requests and captured our day perfectly. Thank you!!

Always Timeless Productions 5
    Always Timeless Productions 6
    Always Timeless Productions 7
    Always Timeless Productions 8

Angelita · Married on 04/28/2018

I have only had a sneak peak of our photos but I am already completely happy with the results. Dorrell and Adkin were exceptional and exceeding everyone’s expectations. Most of my guests reached out to me and told me what a great job they were doing. ATP continues to find ways to raise the bar in this industry and the creative aura around this company is amazing. What I love about ATP is the professionalism and how down-to-earth they are. Dorrell is punctual, thorough, and overachieving. I everything from our consultation, engagement photos, and wedding day have been great. I cannot be any happier than I am now for having you as our photographer. Thank you sooooo much for capturing these special moments in our lives!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Angie, I thank you for your kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves from start to finish. I thank you guys for allowing us to document your special day. I'm honored, you guys are truly a blessing. Thank you
  • adubin1

Angela · Married on 03/02/2018

Dorrell was friendly and fast! He took so many shots, and we appreciated that he did his best to capture special or funny moments throughout the evening. Dorrell delivered all the photos quickly, and they were beautiful! We found him very easy to work with. Thank you, Always Timeless Productions!

Alaa · Married on 01/26/2018

I was thoroughly empressed with Dorrell and his team. He delivered amazing photo & the video was priceless. I highly recommend him and his team for your special day. Thank you, thank you!!

Desiree · Married on 12/22/2017

Best decision I made for my wedding! Dorrell and his staff was amazing from start to finish. I fell enlove with his work. If your truly looking for an amazing person who prides himself with amazing work then look no further. Always Timeless is definitely the company for your big day. Still have so many people talking about our photo/video.

Alaa · Married on 12/16/2017

Above And Beyond The Call Of Duty!!

Dorrell was amazing. We didn’t get to meet him prior to our wedding day to our work schedule. But, every time we conversation over the phone with Dorrell it made us feel so relieved in our choice so on the day of the wedding it was as if we already knew him for sometime. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the picture turnout beautiful. I couldn’t recommend him more. Always Timeless is an amazing company to choose for your special day!!

Natalie · Married on 11/18/2017

We had our wedding 11/18/17. Dorrell was AMAZING! He made it fun to take pictures and made us comfortable with him from start to finish. He said we'd recieve our pictures within 2 weeks of our wedding date. And to my surprise he had them ready in a week and a half! I can not stop looking at them. He definitely went above and beyond and I would highly recommend Always Timeless for your wedding photography needs.

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

Very very talented. Dorrell did a great job. My husband and I was blown away by the photos. I would highly recommend his services for your special day. Blessing to you!!

Ali · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Dorrell for both I’ll engagement pictures and I’ll wedding day. No one is more professional, funny, and focused on capturing precious moments like Dorrell. His attention to detail and experience made our wedding festivities all the more fun. And by the time all was said and done we felt as though we had known him forever though we’d only known him for a couple of months. We love our photos and video and we will cherish it forever. It is with great joy that we recommend Always Timeless Productions for your photography needs. You won’t be disappointed!

Bianca · Married on 05/19/2017

Dorrell was incredible! He did an amazing job with our wedding photos. He captured all of the special moments, decor, family members, and our guests! He was very creative and he had so many great ideas/poses for our bridal party. He was also very timely with sending our photos to us after our special day!

Alexis · Married on 04/22/2017

Amazing from start to finish. I would highly recommend ATP. Darrell is truly an amazing and great guy to know. I love my photo and videos I received. They cam within 30 days of our wedding and the packaging was really nice!!

Shelby · Married on 04/14/2017

I loved every single picture! Dorrell made me, my husband and my whole family feel absolutely comfortable the whole time. We kept receiving compliments from our guests the entire night about what an amazing job he was doing and how he never missed anything. Dorrell was right there to capture every single moment. I can't wait to use him again for another occasion!

Carrie · Married on 01/15/2017

This photographer will be the photographer of your dreams! I sent him pictures I found on pinterest and he made sure to do every single one of them. He made sure to memorize them before our big day too, it was simply amazing. He made our dream wedding even better! Thank you so much! You will NOT be disappointed.

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Dorrell was a around great guy to know and have take care our big day for us. He's a great photographer, we love every single one of the photos. He has a great sense of humor and make you feel so at ease in front of the camera. And I love love love the photos of the candids that he took. There was so many things that I didn't get a chance to see because the day went by so far. I am so happy with the outcome of everything and I would highly recommend Always Timeless Productions for your wedding day. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

If I could give Dorrell infinite stars I would! If you've been looking at a hundred different photographers and can't make a decision on who to chose to capture your special day, trust me, I've been there! But loook no further because you've found the one! I spent hours searching for photographers/videographers and let me tell you, Always Timeless Productions will not let you down! Dorrell and his team did such an amazing job, capturing every beautiful moment of our special day. I honestly couldnt be HAPPIER with our pictures AND video. I cry like a baby every time I watch/look at our pics and video. All of my guests were complimenting Dorrell and his team on how hard they worked and how comfortable they made everyone feel! Between the engagement photos, wedding rehearsal and wedding day he made us feel so special and like we had nothing to worry about. Dorrell was part of our family that day and everyone LOVED him!! Seriously, if you have been struggling to find the 'one' to capture your day, you will not be disappointed with Always Timeless Productions!!! They were nothing short of perfect!! Much love <3

Katie · Married on 10/21/2016

It was a great honor to have Dorrell as photographer at our wedding!!! The effort and passion that Dorrell and his team put into every moment was reflected directly into our beautiful photographs and Blu Ray movie. The team worked tirelessly from 12 pm till past 10 pm and did not skip a beat. Many of our guests told us how impressed they were with Dorrell- professional, respectful, extremely talented and easygoing, he was one of our favorite vendors for sure. We are very proud to share our wedding pictures and movie with friends and family, and would gladly 100% recommend Always Timeless Productions to anyone in need of a professional photographer, whether it be for engagement photos, a wedding, or any other special occasion!!

Sabrina · Married on 10/02/2016

Always Timeless Productions is a must have for your wedding! Dorrell did our engagement photo-shoot along with our wedding. His team and him were amazing! Dorrell is so passionate about his work that it truly shows in his work. I had multiple guests from our wedding come up to us and tell us they loved our photographer! Everyone is so excited to see the photos! If they are anything like our engagement shoot they will be amazing! I would recommend Always Timeless Productions 100%! You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!

Shauna · Married on 04/16/2016

If you are looking for a photographer that is creative, genuine and professional, then this is your guy. I cant even express how much I recommend Dorrell for any photography you may need. My husband and I picked him to do our engagement photos and once we saw those we knew we had to have him for our wedding. He thought of everything. No need to direct him in any way unless you have an idea but even then he was 5 steps ahead, it was fantastic. Everyone who was just watching us take pictures was telling us how great he was and he really knew what he was doing. Our wedding photos are crisp, clear and really captured the day/night, just how I always hoped they would but the creativity that Dorrell did with those shots was more than I ever thought possible. Our wedding was over 2 weeks ago and I am still having people comment and tell me how fantastic our pictures are. As I told Dorrell, he is now our family photographer for life. Thank you again!

• Stacy

Stacy · Married on 04/09/2016

This is one of those reviews where I wish I could give more than five stars. If you are still considering a photographer, just stop what you are doing, pick up the phone, and call Dorrell! Dorrell has treated me and my now husband like close friends ever since our first consultation meeting. I knew from the beginning that he was the photographer for us due to his friendly and outgoing personality - his portfolio of gorgeous photos was the icing on the cake. Dorrell handled our engagement photoshoot, video interviews, and was the lead photographer at our wedding day along with two assistants (an additional photographer and a videographer; talk about a great value!). Dorrell was literally running around our venue to make sure we got all of the shots in before sunset and helped us stay on schedule for the evening. His photos are simply stunning and have definitely given us tangible memories for a lifetime. We will definitely be using Dorrell as our exclusive photographer for life and can't thank him enough for being such a key part of one of the most memorable days of our lives!