Always Timeless Productions Reviews

Always Timeless Productions 6
Always Timeless Productions 7
  • Nife

Nife Adeyemi · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Wedding Photography in AZ! Period!

Wow wow wow I am blown away by the gorgeous photos taken by Dorrell, owner of Always Timeless Weddings. He knows exactly what he’s doing and works to make you extremely happy. His lighting is superb as well. He made my husband & I look so good! I had seen other photos from other people’s phones and I was a little concerned lol. Well when we received the photos from Always Timeless Weddings, exactly when he said we would get them, all my concerns turned into joy. Dorrell also shot our wedding on his birthday. Thank you so much Dorrell for spending your big day with us on our most precious & special day. A day to remember.
    Btw, Dorrell is also so easy going and kind and was the easiest vendor to work with. Clearly, I highly recommend Always Timeless Weddings for your wedding photo and video needs!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 05/04/2019

Photography

Dorrell did an amazing job! He was fun and upbeat at the wedding and our final product is absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait to print and frame all my favorites!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Always Timeless Productions 8
    Always Timeless Productions 9
    Always Timeless Productions 10
    Always Timeless Productions 11
    Always Timeless Productions 12

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Work

Dorrell was such a pleasure to have on our special day! He made sure that we got so many pictures and everything that we wanted! He was so flexible with everything! The pictures turned out gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha, you guys were so fun to work with. I love every minute of the day. Thanks again and Congrats!! Welcome to the Club..
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply amazing!

Dorrell did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures! He is absolutely amazing! He makes taking pictures fun, thinks outside out of the box, and the pictures look stunning! I'm always getting compliments and people wondering who took the pictures. He's professional and has an amazing attitude. You can tell he loves what he does. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Always Timeless Productions 13
    Always Timeless Productions 14
  • W

William · Married on 03/22/2019

Highest Level of Appreciation

I’m not sure where to start, since my wife and I don’t ever write reviews... but there is no way we could go without letting viewers/readers know how grateful we are to have had the pleasure of working with Dorrell and his staff. To say that Dorrell made our wedding day absolutely amazing would be an understatement... Dorrell captured personal, intimate and priceless moments that we could’ve only dreamed to have been able to look back on! My wife and I have have only had our videos for 3 days and yet we have viewed them over and over countless times and every time we continue to be amazed more and more. Dorrell is professional, kind, talented and I pure gift to all that come in contact with him. I would recommend “Always Timeless Productions” to all who truly want perfection on their special day! Thank you Dorrell and may god bless you!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Man, I can only say thank you guys for choosing me. You guys are the best. It truly was an honor to be apart of your special day. God Bless you guys!

Karri Jo · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing photographer!

If I could give more than 5 stars I would!
    I am so overjoyed at how wonderful of an experience I had with Dorrell!! He was friendly, fun, and the photos are absolutely breathtaking!! I couldn’t be more happier!! Everything was just perfect!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Morgan · Married on 03/02/2019

Friendly, creative, artistic

We felt very comfortable in front of the camera with him. He made us laugh and help calm any nerves we had. Our photos were absolutely beautiful. I’m extremely happy with our photos :)

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Always Timeless Productions 15
    Always Timeless Productions 16
    Always Timeless Productions 17

Janice · Married on 02/02/2019

Always Timeless Weddings

Dorrell was Great! Very friendly and creative. Made everyone feel comfortable. Was fun working with him! Made our special day even more special 😊 I would highly recommend Always Timeless Weddings.

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Horwitz · Married on 01/20/2019

Talented, wonderful, amazing photos!

Dorrell is absolutely wonderful! From the first time I contacted him, he was responsive, helpful and made me feel like he was really excited about our wedding and would help us capture the special day. I am a graphic designer and I am really picky about photography. When I was searching for a wedding photographer, the portfolios all started to blend together (same poses, same aesthetic, boring composition). As soon as I saw Dorrell's work I knew I had found someone exceptional. The photos we got from him were incredible. I don't remember seeing him taking the photos, but he somehow captured every moment of our wedding. He spent time documenting the details so we have glorious photos of our flowers, candles, rings, food, decor. There are tons of amazing photos of the intimate moments with our guest, the toasts, the ceremony. For our staged couple shots, he had fantastic ideas that incorporated our natural setting, and helped two somewhat awkward people feel comfortable and look amazing. The photos are everything I hoped for and MORE.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Always Timeless Productions 18
    Always Timeless Productions 19
    Always Timeless Productions 20
    Always Timeless Productions 21
    Always Timeless Productions 22

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Rachel, I thank you so much. I really enjoyed you guys from start to finish. Thank you for allowing me to be creative it was definitely a great collaborative effort. Love love love how the photos turned out and I'm glad you guys did as well. Congrats again, I wish you many years of happiness!

Brandy Merritt · Married on 11/16/2018

Over delivered, Captured every moment, Perfect!

Words are hard pressed to fully encapsulate the awesomeness that is Always Timeless Productions/Weddings. Dorrell and his crew were just simply amazing. We absolutely loved the pictures and videos – they didn’t miss a moment. Our guests told us they were ninjas – showing up in one spot to capture the best angle and then disappearing to grab the next shot – relentless and never in the way. Dorrell and is crew were beloved by our guests as well. After it was all said and done, we really felt that Dorrell had become part of the family – always concerned with what we wanted and eager to deliver nothing short of perfection. From the moment we met him, Dorrell was more concerned about us being a fit with him, than just turning a paycheck – his attention to detail and ability to walk us through how he works gave us transparency and confidence that we had not experienced with any other photographer. We could not recommend a finer photographer. Thank you Dorrell!!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Always Timeless Productions 23

Teresa · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing work

Our wedding day was hectic but Dorrell was so professional and so amazing. His shooting style was amazing and his video really caught the essence of our personalities and our relationship. He was on time, professional, friendly and sharp. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Adam Baker · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

Amazing work! Dorrell made the experience so much fun. I definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Thank you Baker! You and Steph are the best. I'm extremely happy for you guys the entire day was so much fun. Thanks again for allowing me to be apart.

Claire Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Personal and Fun!

My husband and I were very happy with Dorrell from Always Timeless Photography as our wedding photographer. We took our engagement and wedding photos with him and both experiences were so much fun. Dorrell made us feel comfortable and kept the mood light which truly shined through in our pictures. 100% would recommend him for any photography job!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Claire you guys were truly special. I enjoyed you guys from the first day I met you guys. Blessing to you two!!

Haylee · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer Couldn’t Ask For Anyone Better!!

Always Timeless was nothing short of amazing. Dorrell is a special guys. I really enjoyed his service and his patience. I would highly recommended ATW for your special day!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Haylee Brooks · Married on 10/13/2018

Dorrell was so great! Very professional very funny and very nice!

The pictures turned out amazing. The minute I got them I printed them out and put them all over my house. He really captured our wedding day the exact way I wanted it to be.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2018

Dorrell was easy to work with and took beautiful photos. He was flexible with our requests and captured our day perfectly. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Always Timeless Productions 24
    Always Timeless Productions 25
    Always Timeless Productions 26
    Always Timeless Productions 27

Angelita · Married on 04/28/2018

I have only had a sneak peak of our photos but I am already completely happy with the results. Dorrell and Adkin were exceptional and exceeding everyone’s expectations. Most of my guests reached out to me and told me what a great job they were doing. ATP continues to find ways to raise the bar in this industry and the creative aura around this company is amazing. What I love about ATP is the professionalism and how down-to-earth they are. Dorrell is punctual, thorough, and overachieving. I everything from our consultation, engagement photos, and wedding day have been great. I cannot be any happier than I am now for having you as our photographer. Thank you sooooo much for capturing these special moments in our lives!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Angie, I thank you for your kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves from start to finish. I thank you guys for allowing us to document your special day. I'm honored, you guys are truly a blessing. Thank you
  • adubin1

Angela · Married on 03/02/2018

Dorrell was friendly and fast! He took so many shots, and we appreciated that he did his best to capture special or funny moments throughout the evening. Dorrell delivered all the photos quickly, and they were beautiful! We found him very easy to work with. Thank you, Always Timeless Productions!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Alaa · Married on 01/26/2018

I was thoroughly empressed with Dorrell and his team. He delivered amazing photo & the video was priceless. I highly recommend him and his team for your special day. Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Christaine · Married on 01/06/2018

I not gonna lie I was a bit nervous about investing until a good photographer because I have friends that are photographers as well. But after seeing the photos and the difference it makes to hire the right person, it truly gave me a great appreciation for Dorrell and Always Timeless. I can’t stress enough how important it is to invest in your wedding photos. We spend a lot on our wedding day and the only way we were able to see that is by his amazing photos. Dorrell, thank you again and I will always recommend you!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Desiree · Married on 12/22/2017

Best decision I made for my wedding! Dorrell and his staff was amazing from start to finish. I fell enlove with his work. If your truly looking for an amazing person who prides himself with amazing work then look no further. Always Timeless is definitely the company for your big day. Still have so many people talking about our photo/video.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Alaa · Married on 12/16/2017

Above And Beyond The Call Of Duty!!

Dorrell was amazing. We didn’t get to meet him prior to our wedding day to our work schedule. But, every time we conversation over the phone with Dorrell it made us feel so relieved in our choice so on the day of the wedding it was as if we already knew him for sometime. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the picture turnout beautiful. I couldn’t recommend him more. Always Timeless is an amazing company to choose for your special day!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Natalie · Married on 11/18/2017

We had our wedding 11/18/17. Dorrell was AMAZING! He made it fun to take pictures and made us comfortable with him from start to finish. He said we'd recieve our pictures within 2 weeks of our wedding date. And to my surprise he had them ready in a week and a half! I can not stop looking at them. He definitely went above and beyond and I would highly recommend Always Timeless for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

Very very talented. Dorrell did a great job. My husband and I was blown away by the photos. I would highly recommend his services for your special day. Blessing to you!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Ali · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Dorrell for both I’ll engagement pictures and I’ll wedding day. No one is more professional, funny, and focused on capturing precious moments like Dorrell. His attention to detail and experience made our wedding festivities all the more fun. And by the time all was said and done we felt as though we had known him forever though we’d only known him for a couple of months. We love our photos and video and we will cherish it forever. It is with great joy that we recommend Always Timeless Productions for your photography needs. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/08/2017