Always Timeless Productions Reviews

Always Timeless Productions 6
Always Timeless Productions 7

Janice · Married on 02/02/2019

Always Timeless Weddings

Dorrell was Great! Very friendly and creative. Made everyone feel comfortable. Was fun working with him! Made our special day even more special 😊 I would highly recommend Always Timeless Weddings.

• Rachel

Rachel Horwitz · Married on 01/20/2019

Talented, wonderful, amazing photos!

Dorrell is absolutely wonderful! From the first time I contacted him, he was responsive, helpful and made me feel like he was really excited about our wedding and would help us capture the special day. I am a graphic designer and I am really picky about photography. When I was searching for a wedding photographer, the portfolios all started to blend together (same poses, same aesthetic, boring composition). As soon as I saw Dorrell's work I knew I had found someone exceptional. The photos we got from him were incredible. I don't remember seeing him taking the photos, but he somehow captured every moment of our wedding. He spent time documenting the details so we have glorious photos of our flowers, candles, rings, food, decor. There are tons of amazing photos of the intimate moments with our guest, the toasts, the ceremony. For our staged couple shots, he had fantastic ideas that incorporated our natural setting, and helped two somewhat awkward people feel comfortable and look amazing. The photos are everything I hoped for and MORE.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Always Timeless Productions 8
    Always Timeless Productions 9
    Always Timeless Productions 10
    Always Timeless Productions 11
    Always Timeless Productions 12

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Rachel, I thank you so much. I really enjoyed you guys from start to finish. Thank you for allowing me to be creative it was definitely a great collaborative effort. Love love love how the photos turned out and I'm glad you guys did as well. Congrats again, I wish you many years of happiness!

Brandy Merritt · Married on 11/16/2018

Over delivered, Captured every moment, Perfect!

Words are hard pressed to fully encapsulate the awesomeness that is Always Timeless Productions/Weddings. Dorrell and his crew were just simply amazing. We absolutely loved the pictures and videos – they didn’t miss a moment. Our guests told us they were ninjas – showing up in one spot to capture the best angle and then disappearing to grab the next shot – relentless and never in the way. Dorrell and is crew were beloved by our guests as well. After it was all said and done, we really felt that Dorrell had become part of the family – always concerned with what we wanted and eager to deliver nothing short of perfection. From the moment we met him, Dorrell was more concerned about us being a fit with him, than just turning a paycheck – his attention to detail and ability to walk us through how he works gave us transparency and confidence that we had not experienced with any other photographer. We could not recommend a finer photographer. Thank you Dorrell!!!!!

Always Timeless Productions 13

Teresa · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing work

Our wedding day was hectic but Dorrell was so professional and so amazing. His shooting style was amazing and his video really caught the essence of our personalities and our relationship. He was on time, professional, friendly and sharp. I highly recommend him.

Adam Baker · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Photographer

Amazing work! Dorrell made the experience so much fun. I definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Thank you Baker! You and Steph are the best. I'm extremely happy for you guys the entire day was so much fun. Thanks again for allowing me to be apart.

Claire Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Personal and Fun!

My husband and I were very happy with Dorrell from Always Timeless Photography as our wedding photographer. We took our engagement and wedding photos with him and both experiences were so much fun. Dorrell made us feel comfortable and kept the mood light which truly shined through in our pictures. 100% would recommend him for any photography job!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Claire you guys were truly special. I enjoyed you guys from the first day I met you guys. Blessing to you two!!

Haylee · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer Couldn’t Ask For Anyone Better!!

Always Timeless was nothing short of amazing. Dorrell is a special guys. I really enjoyed his service and his patience. I would highly recommended ATW for your special day!!

Haylee Brooks · Married on 10/13/2018

Dorrell was so great! Very professional very funny and very nice!

The pictures turned out amazing. The minute I got them I printed them out and put them all over my house. He really captured our wedding day the exact way I wanted it to be.

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2018

Dorrell was easy to work with and took beautiful photos. He was flexible with our requests and captured our day perfectly. Thank you!!

Always Timeless Productions 14
    Always Timeless Productions 15
    Always Timeless Productions 16
    Always Timeless Productions 17

Angelita · Married on 04/28/2018

I have only had a sneak peak of our photos but I am already completely happy with the results. Dorrell and Adkin were exceptional and exceeding everyone’s expectations. Most of my guests reached out to me and told me what a great job they were doing. ATP continues to find ways to raise the bar in this industry and the creative aura around this company is amazing. What I love about ATP is the professionalism and how down-to-earth they are. Dorrell is punctual, thorough, and overachieving. I everything from our consultation, engagement photos, and wedding day have been great. I cannot be any happier than I am now for having you as our photographer. Thank you sooooo much for capturing these special moments in our lives!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Always Timeless Productions's reply:

Angie, I thank you for your kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves from start to finish. I thank you guys for allowing us to document your special day. I'm honored, you guys are truly a blessing. Thank you
  • adubin1

Angela · Married on 03/02/2018

Dorrell was friendly and fast! He took so many shots, and we appreciated that he did his best to capture special or funny moments throughout the evening. Dorrell delivered all the photos quickly, and they were beautiful! We found him very easy to work with. Thank you, Always Timeless Productions!

Alaa · Married on 01/26/2018

I was thoroughly empressed with Dorrell and his team. He delivered amazing photo & the video was priceless. I highly recommend him and his team for your special day. Thank you, thank you!!

Desiree · Married on 12/22/2017

Best decision I made for my wedding! Dorrell and his staff was amazing from start to finish. I fell enlove with his work. If your truly looking for an amazing person who prides himself with amazing work then look no further. Always Timeless is definitely the company for your big day. Still have so many people talking about our photo/video.

Alaa · Married on 12/16/2017

Above And Beyond The Call Of Duty!!

Dorrell was amazing. We didn’t get to meet him prior to our wedding day to our work schedule. But, every time we conversation over the phone with Dorrell it made us feel so relieved in our choice so on the day of the wedding it was as if we already knew him for sometime. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and the picture turnout beautiful. I couldn’t recommend him more. Always Timeless is an amazing company to choose for your special day!!

Natalie · Married on 11/18/2017

We had our wedding 11/18/17. Dorrell was AMAZING! He made it fun to take pictures and made us comfortable with him from start to finish. He said we'd recieve our pictures within 2 weeks of our wedding date. And to my surprise he had them ready in a week and a half! I can not stop looking at them. He definitely went above and beyond and I would highly recommend Always Timeless for your wedding photography needs.

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

Very very talented. Dorrell did a great job. My husband and I was blown away by the photos. I would highly recommend his services for your special day. Blessing to you!!

Ali · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Dorrell for both I’ll engagement pictures and I’ll wedding day. No one is more professional, funny, and focused on capturing precious moments like Dorrell. His attention to detail and experience made our wedding festivities all the more fun. And by the time all was said and done we felt as though we had known him forever though we’d only known him for a couple of months. We love our photos and video and we will cherish it forever. It is with great joy that we recommend Always Timeless Productions for your photography needs. You won’t be disappointed!

Bianca · Married on 05/19/2017

Dorrell was incredible! He did an amazing job with our wedding photos. He captured all of the special moments, decor, family members, and our guests! He was very creative and he had so many great ideas/poses for our bridal party. He was also very timely with sending our photos to us after our special day!

Alexis · Married on 04/22/2017

Amazing from start to finish. I would highly recommend ATP. Darrell is truly an amazing and great guy to know. I love my photo and videos I received. They cam within 30 days of our wedding and the packaging was really nice!!

Shelby · Married on 04/14/2017

I loved every single picture! Dorrell made me, my husband and my whole family feel absolutely comfortable the whole time. We kept receiving compliments from our guests the entire night about what an amazing job he was doing and how he never missed anything. Dorrell was right there to capture every single moment. I can't wait to use him again for another occasion!

Carrie · Married on 01/15/2017

This photographer will be the photographer of your dreams! I sent him pictures I found on pinterest and he made sure to do every single one of them. He made sure to memorize them before our big day too, it was simply amazing. He made our dream wedding even better! Thank you so much! You will NOT be disappointed.

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

Dorrell was a around great guy to know and have take care our big day for us. He's a great photographer, we love every single one of the photos. He has a great sense of humor and make you feel so at ease in front of the camera. And I love love love the photos of the candids that he took. There was so many things that I didn't get a chance to see because the day went by so far. I am so happy with the outcome of everything and I would highly recommend Always Timeless Productions for your wedding day. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

If I could give Dorrell infinite stars I would! If you've been looking at a hundred different photographers and can't make a decision on who to chose to capture your special day, trust me, I've been there! But loook no further because you've found the one! I spent hours searching for photographers/videographers and let me tell you, Always Timeless Productions will not let you down! Dorrell and his team did such an amazing job, capturing every beautiful moment of our special day. I honestly couldnt be HAPPIER with our pictures AND video. I cry like a baby every time I watch/look at our pics and video. All of my guests were complimenting Dorrell and his team on how hard they worked and how comfortable they made everyone feel! Between the engagement photos, wedding rehearsal and wedding day he made us feel so special and like we had nothing to worry about. Dorrell was part of our family that day and everyone LOVED him!! Seriously, if you have been struggling to find the 'one' to capture your day, you will not be disappointed with Always Timeless Productions!!! They were nothing short of perfect!! Much love <3

Katie · Married on 10/21/2016

It was a great honor to have Dorrell as photographer at our wedding!!! The effort and passion that Dorrell and his team put into every moment was reflected directly into our beautiful photographs and Blu Ray movie. The team worked tirelessly from 12 pm till past 10 pm and did not skip a beat. Many of our guests told us how impressed they were with Dorrell- professional, respectful, extremely talented and easygoing, he was one of our favorite vendors for sure. We are very proud to share our wedding pictures and movie with friends and family, and would gladly 100% recommend Always Timeless Productions to anyone in need of a professional photographer, whether it be for engagement photos, a wedding, or any other special occasion!!