Bayville Florist Reviews

Bayville Florist 5
Bayville Florist 6
Bayville Florist 7

Caroline · Married on 04/12/2014

We looked at a number of local florists to do the flowers for our wedding, but the moment we met with Always Something Special Florist, we knew we had found the right one! Our theme was lighthouses and Amy was able to create a stunning floral wreath to go around the lighthouse lanterns (which we used as our centerpieces), in addition to creating the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen for myself and the bridesmaids. The kissing balls she made for the flower girls were precious as well! All of this was done within our VERY tight floral budget, and the guests still talk about how beautiful the flowers were! If I ever need flowers again, I will be sure to give them a call!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Erin · Married on 03/08/2014

I cannot express how happy I was with my flowers for my wedding. Always Something Special knew exactly what I wanted, and I immediately felt at ease. They called several times before my wedding to talk to me and make sure I was happy with my choices, and were VERY accommodating. They were early to bring the flowers, and they were beautiful! I got so many compliments from all of my guests. I will use them for now on!

Sent on 05/01/2014

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and put together with artistic flare. Service was impeccable!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Amy is AWESOME! My flowers for the wedding were so, so pretty! She knew what I wanted and delivered perfectly! I would recommend her to everyone!

Erin · Married on 10/25/2013

Amy did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. I gave her my ideas of what I wanted and she worked her magic and they came out better then I could I ever hoped! I had people tell me they could not believe how gorgeous my centerpieces were, and when I told them the price they thought I was lying! One guest was a wedding planner for over 20 years and she said she would of paid double without a doubt! We have a florist for life :)

Sent on 05/02/2014

Gwynne · Married on 07/20/2013

The ingenuity and talent of Always Something Special Florist made my event beautiful and elegant. The staff at Always Something Special were highly professional. I would highly recommend them for any event.

• Teresa Migliore

Teresa · Married on 07/12/2013

Amy was absolutely amazing to work with. I went in there with an open mind. I showed her a picture of my dress and my bridesmaid dresses. From there she gave me some excellent ideas and then gave me exactly what I wanted, not to mention at an excellent price. My bouquets were GORGEOUS! They were colorful and FULL. They looked perfect with everything. She even did two fabulous pieces for the church. Amy is the sweetest, caring, and easy to work with florist. I look forward to doing future business!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Ashlee · Married on 11/21/2012

Always something special did the most beautiful job on my bridal and bridesmaids boquets. I was in awe when they were delivered. They used the freshest flowers to create quite complicated boquets. I must have changed my order 5 times the month before the wedding and the florist was so patient and helpful. I looked into A LOT of florists and Always something Special was by far the cheapest. Not only that but the flowers were the most amazing work out of all the places I looked at. I highly recommended using them for your wedding day.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I got married 02-04-12 in the island of St. Lucia just us. We decided 06-16-12 we would have a reception back home to celebrate w/ our family & friends. Amy did our wedding reception. We had our reception held @ an Elk's Lodge. Not a place u would think to have a wedding, but w/ a big space & very accommodating.. Amy was AMAZING... the flowers & décor really made a difference. Such bright vibrant purple orchids & candles all over. She turned a low key lodge into a romantic tropical setting. The up lighting from the DJ made it really stand out. Everything was more beautiful then I ever could of imagined it to be. Amy worked within my budget and totally made my tropical theme match perfect. Amy made orchid center pieces in a wide medium cylinder water vase with silver pebbles the orchids came up and out of the vase. She added to the table were small tea light candles with tea light candle holders. Our wedding cake we wanted to add the orchid flowers to, she provided extra flowers for the cake. Amy made beautiful bouquets with purple orchids, purple roses and filler to make the flowers pop. I asked Amy if I get orchids for myself and brides maid to put into our hair. She provided us with strands of the orchids. She made Boutonnieres for groom/groomans/fathers/god father and corsages for our mothers/great aunt. Amy also decorated a beautiful archway that was set behind our sweetheart table with tulle and white lights we provided to put on the archway. Her and my wedding planner made sure our day was special and put our minds at ease. We gave Amy our ideas and she made them extras special. She has pure talent and everything she does is even better then you can imagine. I would recommend her to everyone. I promise you a million you will not be disappointed. If you want to see photos of her work she did for me, please e-mail me.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Always Something Special was recommended to me by a coworker who had her flowers for her wedding arranged by Amy. I couldn't have been happier with my bouquet and my girls' flowers. Everything arrived on time and was exactly what we had discussed. I did not have a big budget for flowers but still managed to get everything I wanted. I highly recommend Always Something Special Florist!

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • LeAnne

LeAnne · Married on 03/30/2012

Always Something Special has done flowers for previous wedding I was in and I just knew when I was planning mine that this was my #1 florist! Amy and the staff there are so sweet and know how important each even they provide for is. Amy was so helpful in helping me determine which flowers worked best with each other and at an extremely reasonable price!.. I wanted something simple yet elegant and I don’t think any other shop would have created my dream bouquets for my wedding quite like Always Something Special! When they were delivered my jaw hit the floor, Amy created absolute master pieces! The flowers I went with were roses and hydrangeas, my girls wore blue peacock colored dressed and the hydrangeas Amy used work perfectly with the dresses!

Sent on 03/28/2013
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/11/2011

Always Something Special Florist was the perfect florist for my wedding. Amy was great to work with and the sample bouquets that she made up saved my life, if I went with what I originally had in mind my flowers would of looked so bad but we altered my ideas and after changing the flowers 6 times (I was a bit of a crazy bride when it came to the flowers) we finally got them just right and they were beautiful! Amy was great with all my decisions to change flowers and you could tell that she truly wanted me to find just the right flowers that I would love! Thank you so much Amy I have already recommended you to my fellow bride friends for the next year!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Pamela · Married on 04/25/2011

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted, but once I explained it, they were right on point. What a great business to work with, I will def. be using them in the future for all my floral needs!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2011

Kate · Married on 09/12/2009

Amy is absolutely wonderful. Our flowers were gorgeous and were not nearly as expensive as other vendors I looked at. She works with you on your choices and provides samples of centerpieces and bridal bouquet. I would recommend her to ANYONE! I'll definitely be using her again in the future.

Sent on 09/24/2009

Jessica · Married on 03/28/2009

What a wonderful establishment, This florist is beyond amazing, kind, and all around the epitome of Greatness!!!! I have used them for many occasions, from Several funeral arrangements, down to a prom corsage. For any and all of your floral needs I highly recommend Always Something Special, Amy is top notch.. the best

Sent on 09/26/2018

Julia · Married on 07/01/2017

Amy is wonderful! Very helpful and flexible. She answers all of my questions and helped me select the flowers . All the center pieces and bouquet looked amazing ! I would totally recommend her ! Very easy to work with

Sent on 07/29/2017

The flowers were beautiful! I was a bit of a picky ( Bridezilla if you will lol) Bride. I knew what I wanted and exactly how I wanted them and Amy made it happen way beyond my dreams. The Church, The personals, The reception, Everyrhing was gorgeous. Amy was amazing, She never made me feel like a was a pest, and I know I was. Lol.

Sent on 05/14/2014