Bayville Florist Reviews

Bayville Florist 6
Bayville Florist 7

Arielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Fall Wedding Flowers

Always Something Special COMPLETELY outdid themselves on my wedding day! My color scheme was gray, plum purple, and burnt orange. The bridal party all wore gray, and I wanted the purple and orange to really pop! Amy couldn’t have put together a more beautiful arrangement based off some photos I shared with her at our initial meeting. I honestly could not recommend her services enough! Everyone who attended my wedding complimented the floral arrangements. As someone who did not care much about my flowers before my wedding, I now can’t imagine my wedding without them!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Eliana

Eliana Vallejos · Married on 10/14/2018

Always Something Special for the WIN

My husband and I got married on October 14th at The English Manor in Ocean Twp. I had stumbled upon Always Something Special by coincidence in 2017 when I had toured my wedding venue for the very first time. Not only did I immediately fall in love with the venue, but I fell in love with the florist also . While I was touring the venue, Amy was setting up for a wedding. I absolutely loved the centerpieces she had created. I was planning this wedding all the way from Miami, FL and Amy was so patient with me as we had talked over the phone many times before actually meeting in person. When we met she took the time to make floral arrangements right before my eyes. She had created arrangements that by far exceeded my expectations. I was going for a very rustic theme with a lot of eucalyptus, burlap, calla lilies and roses. She did such an excellent job recreating all my Pinterest photos to the T ! The one and only thing I disliked about my wedding venue was the wedding arbor which my husband and I would be getting married in front of. The arbor was black iron, and it just seemed very cold and blah to me. I had asked Amy to work some magic on it, as I was so nervous how it would look in pictures, and boy did she make the arbor come to life. When I walked down the aisle for the first time, I was in complete awe. It looked even better than what I have dreamt of for so long. I received compliments the entire time about how beautiful the flowers were. Last but not least, I had spoken with Amy several times about adding more flowers for the reception and she gave her honest opinion and said she believes what I had was enough simply because the venue was so beautiful. Any other florist would have ran with the idea of making more money but she did not. I would recommend Amy and Always Something Special 1000x over.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Bayville Florist 8
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

Bayville Florist--A Local Treasure

September bride here- this review is long overdue but definitely well deserved:
    Amy is INCREDIBLE! My husband and I checked out a bunch of florists in the area. From the moment I met Amy, I knew immediately that she was our girl and could bring our wedding vision to life. Amy is welcoming, down-to-earth, an expert in customer service, very professional, and was genuinely interested in our wedding plans. She was super responsive to all of our correspondences, offered us a lot of great advice and always was available to talk about our ideas.
    Finding a florist for your wedding can be a tough task, that being said, Amy made the whole experience so easy. We had our flowers delivered to the church, each of our family homes and the venue; the service was impeccable.
    I didn’t know it could be possible, but the arrangements were even more beautiful than the inspiration picture that I showed Amy. Our guests loved the centerpieces, and we received abundant compliments on them. We are both beyond grateful to the Bayville Florist and Amy for making our wedding look and feel like something out of a fairytale. I can’t recommend them enough! If you are looking for perfection and someone you can trust on your big day—look no further!
    Truly something special and a local treasure!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Bayville Florist 17
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Amy

I feel I do not have the vocabulary to express just how wonderful Amy is at what she does. From our first meeting, she had my vision down to a T. She listened and completely understood what I knew I wanted, and helped fill in the gaps with her wealth of knowledge. I have attached as many pictures as possible so show the beauty of the work she put together.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Bayville Florist's reply:

Thank you, Erica, for your kind words. :) It was a pleasure working with your on your most special day.

Tara · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing job !!! Great staff!!! Been using this florist for 20 years!!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Bayville Florist 18
    Bayville Florist 19

Megan · Married on 06/03/2018

We couldn’t have been happier with the service we received from Always Something Special! Amy was so kind and accommodating. She was always available by phone or email. She worked with us to make sure that the colors matched and that everything was what we wanted. The flowers arrived on time and they were beautiful! I definitely recommend, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sandee · Married on 05/19/2018

Amy was truly a pleasure to work with. She did a spectacular job with our flowers, and went over the top to make sure everything was perfect. My flowers were everything I expected, and more. Everyone raved how beautiful my table arrangements looked! We will be booking her again for my daughters wedding in May 2018.
    Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Bayville Florist 20
    Bayville Florist 21
    Bayville Florist 22
    Bayville Florist 23

Meghan · Married on 10/14/2017

I will forever recommend Amy! I know nothing about flowers, but I didn’t need to with her. From my first phone call, I knew Amy was who I wanted to work with. She was receptive, easy to talk to, and SO personable! Fast forwarding to meeting her in house, she made me a sample bouquet to take home!!! She loves what she does and it shows in the execution of the beautiful displays and bouquets she creates. She helped my romantic, winter wonderland vision come to life, and exceeded any Pinterest picture I could find!!!! She knew how to accommodate my budget and give me more than what I was hoping for :)

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Bayville Florist 24
    Bayville Florist 25
    Bayville Florist 26
    Bayville Florist 27
    Bayville Florist 28
    Bayville Florist 29

Dianna · Married on 09/17/2017

Amy is unbelievable! From start to finish she was amazing. We changed our flowers multiple times throughout our planning process and she never even flinched. She was so helpful and accommodating. I gave her a few pictures and gave her my opinions and when my flowers arrived on the day of I was in shock by just how beautiful they were. She far exceeded any of my expectations. Every person commented on how stunning my bouquet was. I did speak with a few florists before picking and can confidently say NOBODY compared to Amy. She was amazing to work with and her arrangements are stunning.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Bayville Florist 30
    Bayville Florist 31
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Amy from Always Something Special was one of the best experiences from my wedding. From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew she would be so great to work with.

Her little shop in Bayville is absolutely adorable. Of all the florist appointments I went to, she was the only one to put a sample bouquet together so I could actually see what my flowers would look like. I showed her some things I liked that I found on Pintrest at my appointment. She made certain suggestions & was so helpful in making decisions on what to pick. & her prices were reasonable.

The day of my wedding I arrived to my venue and everything was done. PERFECTLY! My flowers were absolutely stunning. I had a brides bouquet, 6 bridesmaids, 3 wrist corsages, 12 boutonnieres, rose petals & center pieces made for all my tables. Everything was stunning. The flowers were so fresh and lasted so long even after the wedding. My guests raved about how beautiful all the flowers were and my bridesmaids loved their bouquets! Amy is so great to work with, totally knows her stuff and does a beautiful job.

I HIGHLY recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/09/2017

David · Married on 08/05/2017

Amy was truly a pleasure to work with. She had lots of great ideas and was very easy to collaborate with. Amy is very passionate about her work and it shows. She did a spectacular job with our flowers and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect.
    Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Bayville Florist 32

K. · Married on 07/22/2017

Amy was the best from start to finish! We planned a low-key, small wedding without a lot of frills. Amy "got" us from the first phone call and it was apparent after our first visit that she understood our style, worked within our budget, and delivered to the venue for free! I cannot stress enough how well she understood what we wanted and created it, with beauty and taste. She was a pleasure to work with and I strongly recommend using Always Something Special Bayville Florist!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Natasha · Married on 07/02/2017

Amy was wonderful . From the first time I walked in the florist she was so sweet and helpful . I changed my mind a million times and she was patent with me. My flowers where wonderful!! .

Sent on 07/26/2017
    Bayville Florist 33

Molly · Married on 06/16/2017

From the first day I walked in the door till the actual wedding, Amy was wonderful. She is a beautiful girl. I am an older woman/grandmother but I had Ideas just like any bride-to-be. I was made to feel important. My opinion mattered. Believe me,my flower choice changed over and over as I couldn't always express what was in my head. Amy did a trial run for my table and as beautiful as it was, it just didn't fit my plan. We discussed an alternative. I could have cried with joy whilst having my hair curled when she arrived to the bed and breakfast with all of our bouquets. I have never seen anyone capture my thoughts, my colors and my dreams and wrap them into a floral arrangement. Every flower was at the peak of freshness, the palette of colors captured every color in the men's ties and she has a blush colored stock to compliment my bridesmaids dresses. I will share some of my pictures with her for the website when I can. I was so impressed I am going to have it remade in silk and on our first anniversary I intend to have a vase filled with these flowers. I highly recommend Amy at Bayville

Sent on 07/27/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/03/2017

The flowers that Always Something Special provided truly helped to make our wedding day perfect! Amy created everything I asked for and more and was very flexible. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Amy is absolutely fabulous! She did all of the bouquets, boutineers, and corsage for my wedding this past weekend. Everything was so beautiful. I got so many complements on all of my flowers, especially my bridal bouquet. Amy is very responsive, friendly, and a true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Vicki · Married on 05/19/2017

I had my meeting with Amy and I didn't need to talk to any other florist. She asked all the right questions and looked at my Pinterest photos to get exactly what I was looking for. She created a mini bouquet for me to take with me, and I was able to go to the dress boutique to see how it looked. The day of the wedding, when the flowers arrived, they were even more beautiful than I had imagined. They were perfect!

Sent on 06/03/2017

D · Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding was this past Saturday in Spring Lake and Amy did a wonderful job with the bouquets, the table arrangements, the corsages, and the boutonnieres. She was flexible in working with our budget and preferences. The final product was exactly what I had envisioned and we can't wait for the photos to come out. Thanks Amy for all your hard work!

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 04/15/2017

Amy was absolutely amazing to work with! I went in having somewhat of an idea of what I wanted, pretty much just colors, and a budget. Amy put together a small bouquet in a couple of minutes to show me what she could do with the colors I wanted and it was perfect! She stayed under my budget which allowed me to add a few more things here and there. The arrangements were flawless and everyone could not stop commenting on how gorgeous they were. I would highly recommend them!! Thank you Amy for being apart of my special day!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Deborah · Married on 03/31/2017

Amy did an awesome job with my wedding flowers ?? They were beyond my expectations and even our wedding planner was floored by the quality of the flowers and the kindness of Amy!! I would and am going to recommend her to anyone I know that needs flowers for anything ??????

Sent on 04/03/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2016

Amy did an amazing job on my flowers they were better then I ever dreamed of! Not only was she so easy to work with her work is beautiful I highly recommend always something special !!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/31/2016

Working with Amy from Always Something Special Florist was a great decision for our wedding! She was professional, creative, and quickly responded to emails. I didn't know which flowers I wanted, but I knew the colors. Using her suggestions and my preferences, the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces looked beautiful! I liked that we got to take home an example of an arranged centerpiece and bouquet weeks prior to the wedding.

She delivered everything on time the day of the wedding, including the requested flower petals for our sweetheart table and for along the aisle runner during the ceremony. It was wonderful having real, vibrant, and beautiful flowers a part of our wedding day, especially when the bouquets are in so many of our photographs.

I would definitely recommend Always Something Special Florist to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2016

From the very first time we contacted Amy regarding our floral arrangements for our upcoming wedding we were absolutely amazed! Her skill, patience and attentive manner were incredible. She gave suggestions not to change what we wanted but to enhance the beauty of my ideas. We met a few times, I was that bride that planned everything way ahead of time, and she remembered tiny details about us each time. She made a personal connection with us as well as a professional one. The big day finally arrived and I was just blown away. She was the first to bring tears to my eyes, I made a special arrangement as a memorial to my dad who passed and was not physically there, she made it absolutely perfect! I couldn't be happier with all of the arrangements and decor she helped with. Talent is not enough when describing what they have to offer. You won't be let down when wor king with Amy and her crew.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Alicia · Married on 07/08/2016

Amy was great to work with! She did my sisters wedding last year and mine this year. She did beautiful samples for me to take home a few months before to see how everything would come out. She was a very calming person to deal with and did a beautiful job!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Amy was absolutely amazing to work with. She knew exactly what I was looking forward. The flowers came out beautifully. They were perfect! Absolutely exquisite! The flowers at our wedding were just beyond words. 5/21/16 wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2016