Always in Bloom florist, LLC Reviews

93 Always in Bloom florist, LLC Reviews
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Flowers for a Great Price

We really loved working with Jenny at Always in Bloom. She was very easy to work with and didn't pressure me into spending more than I wanted. We wanted to keep it pretty simple and she did an amazing job with the budget we had. We loved all of our flowers! She also worked with my mother in law on the rehearsal dinner flowers so we could reuse some of them at the wedding to match. The only thing that we would change was the guys boutonnieres were pretty large and looked a little silly.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much ! We are so happy to hear that you liked your wedding flowers as well as the planning process. Best wishes and hope to work with you again ! Jenny

Shelby · Married on 06/02/2018

Always in bloom provided excellent flowers for my wedding. I was provided with exactly what I asked for. When I wanted a certain color flowers they ensured they will provide that, where others said we can’t do that but here is something similar. Amazing people, business, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. As well as use them for future services.

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Shelby! We're so glad we were able to be a part of your big day!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

Leonard and his team were a dream to work with. From start to finish, they helped make our special day absolutely beautiful. Everyone was wowed by my bouquet and the reception centerpieces and the special touches they added. I would recommend Always in Bloom to anyone!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Elizabeth! We loved working with you and are so glad we could be part of your big day!

Laura · Married on 05/27/2018

Always in Bloom is the best flower shop in Knoxville.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Thanks so much, Laura!

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

I really enjoyed working with Always in Bloom! They were really great about working with my small budget but still providing beautiful arrangements for my wedding!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

We're glad we were able to be a part of your big day! Thank you so much!

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Staff is so friendly and helpful. They are patience and talk through all your ideas with you, what will look the best. Their arrangements are the freshest. My bouquet latest nearly a month after my wedding! It was absolutely beautiful!!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Wonderful!! We're glad that you loved your arrangements! Thanks for the kind words!

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

Literally so great to work with! Perfect flowers.

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura!

Alli · Married on 05/05/2018

We had an amazing experience with Always in Bloom. We had a very specific idea that we were unsure how to execute and they went above and beyond with their creativity to create something beautiful. They are extremely easy to work with and I would recommend to everyone in need of a florist!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Alli! We loved working with you and being a part of your big day!

Abigail · Married on 03/31/2018

Always In Bloom provided me with the most gorgeous flowers on my wedding day. My bouquets were over the top amazing and every arrangement around the property was as well. I was very specific about what shape and type of flower I wanted in my bouquet, and they delivered! They listened and created my dream flower arrangements for my wedding! I will absolutely use them again in the future.

Always in Bloom florist, LLC 5
    Always in Bloom florist, LLC 6
    Always in Bloom florist, LLC 7

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Abigail! We're so glad we were able to be a part of your special day!

Kristi · Married on 03/24/2018

We met & went over colors for the wedding, I later had to make some additions which was no problem. Everything was beautiful & delivered on time! I would definitely use them for any floral needs in the future.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Great to hear, Kristi! So glad that you loved your flowers!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/06/2018

Jenny did such a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. It was perfect match for what I envisioned!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

We're glad you loved your flowers, Elizabeth! Thank you for your kind words!

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2017

The wedding flowers and centerpieces were something that I didn't have a specific vision for but even going in there clueless was okay! Their team was so helpful at helping me pick out a good look and making sure it was beautiful! Everyone commented on how beautiful the ceremony and reception was! The flowers were gorgeous! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Courtney, Thank you so much for taking time to review our services. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with your beautiful wedding flowers! We can't wait to see some of the wedding photos! Best wishes to you both ~

Regan · Married on 11/18/2017

I absolutely loved working with Always in Bloom for my wedding day. I just told them what I liked, showed a few pictures and they delivered! My flowers were exactly what I wanted.

Always in Bloom florist, LLC 8
    Always in Bloom florist, LLC 9
    Always in Bloom florist, LLC 10

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Regan. Thank you so much for taking time to review our services. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with your beautiful wedding flowers!

Becky · Married on 11/04/2017

They did a great job for my wedding. The flowers were so pretty and well arranged. I changed my mind on the colors a lot and Jenny worked with me through all the changes. Highly recommended, great price too.

Always in Bloom florist, LLC 11

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Becky! We loved being a part of your special day! Best wishes to you!

anne · Married on 10/21/2017

Jenny was very helpful in helping us choose what we wanted!! I loved all of our flowers!! They definitely helped make our day very special!!!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you are happy with your beautiful wedding flowers! We can't wait to see some of the wedding photos! Best wishes to you both!

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Always in Bloom was great! The flowers were beautiful

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to review our services. We're so glad you loved your flowers!

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

By far one of the best vendors we worked with during our wedding planning! Showed them a picture of my dream bouquets/boutonnières and they knocked it out of the park. We would highly recommend!!!!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

We're so happy to hear that you are happy with your beautiful wedding flowers! We can't wait to see some of the wedding photos! Best wishes!

Angela · Married on 10/02/2017

Our bouquets were absolutely stunning.

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

We're glad you loved your bouquets, Angela! Thanks for the kind words!

Caroline · Married on 09/22/2017

When we were looking for florist our venue recommended Always in Bloom! They did an impeccable job staying in or under my budget and were very helpful by having us in store look at different designs. They listened to what I wanted and gave me advice on design and practicality aka what would work best with the flowers I chose! I also wanted thick long ribbons on the bouquets and they matched what I wanted perfectly! They were always willing to take the time and meet when I had questions or concerns and I left every time feeling better and better about the big day decisions! My family and I greatly appreciate the professionalism and overall loving people at always and bloom who made our day stressless and perfect! Choose them you will not regret it!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC 12

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Caroline, Thank you so much for taking time to review our services. We're so glad to hear that you loved your wedding flowers! Thank you for your kind words!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

I went in not knowing what kind of flowers I wanted, just the look I was going for, and they created my dream bouquet without going over my budget! I highly recommend Always in Bloom!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC 13
    Always in Bloom florist, LLC 14
    Always in Bloom florist, LLC 15

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Ashley, we're so glad we were able to be a part of your big day and that you loved your wedding flowers! Best wishes to you both!

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Absolutely amazing! Beautiful arrangements, professional, and friendly! I highly recommend!

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! We're glad that you loved your flowers and could be a part of your special day!

Emily · Married on 01/07/2017

I LOVED my wedding flowers! I am completely clueless when it comes to flowers, and the staff was so helpful to suggest what flowers/arrangements would look the best for my wedding. We had a winter wedding and the flowers matched the theme and time of year perfectly!
    I also loved my bridal bouquet so much that I got it preserved so I can keep it forever!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Emily, Thank you so much for taking time to review our services. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with your beautiful wedding flowers! We can't wait to see some of the wedding photos! Best wishes to you both

Elizabeth · Married on 01/07/2017

I would absolutely use them again! Leo and his team were so polite during a stressful time. He took my idea about the flowers I wanted, and made more than what I could possibly imagine! I'm talking Pinterest type wow!! I would recommend them, and I already have!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Always in Bloom florist, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! We're so glad that you loved your flowers! We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Liz · Married on 12/17/2016

Great company to work with! Jenny + Leonard were a pleasure!