91 Reviews for Always in Bloom florist, LLC

Clean Up (4)
Single Flowers (2)
Venue Visit (1)
91 Always in Bloom florist, LLC Reviews

Always in bloom provided excellent flowers for my wedding. I was provided with exactly what I asked for. When I wanted a certain color flowers they ensured they will provide that, where others said we can’t do that but here is something similar. Amazing people, business, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone. As well as use them for future services.

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Leonard and his team were a dream to work with. From start to finish, they helped make our special day absolutely beautiful. Everyone was wowed by my bouquet and the reception centerpieces and the special touches they added. I would recommend Always in Bloom to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Always in Bloom is the best flower shop in Knoxville.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I really enjoyed working with Always in Bloom! They were really great about working with my small budget but still providing beautiful arrangements for my wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Staff is so friendly and helpful. They are patience and talk through all your ideas with you, what will look the best. Their arrangements are the freshest. My bouquet latest nearly a month after my wedding! It was absolutely beautiful!!

Profile Picture Katie , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Literally so great to work with! Perfect flowers.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

We had an amazing experience with Always in Bloom. We had a very specific idea that we were unsure how to execute and they went above and beyond with their creativity to create something beautiful. They are extremely easy to work with and I would recommend to everyone in need of a florist!

Profile Picture Alli, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Always In Bloom provided me with the most gorgeous flowers on my wedding day. My bouquets were over the top amazing and every arrangement around the property was as well. I was very specific about what shape and type of flower I wanted in my bouquet, and they delivered! They listened and created my dream flower arrangements for my wedding! I will absolutely use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Abigail, 3/31/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We met & went over colors for the wedding, I later had to make some additions which was no problem. Everything was beautiful & delivered on time! I would definitely use them for any floral needs in the future.

Profile Picture Kristi, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenny did such a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. It was perfect match for what I envisioned!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The wedding flowers and centerpieces were something that I didn't have a specific vision for but even going in there clueless was okay! Their team was so helpful at helping me pick out a good look and making sure it was beautiful! Everyone commented on how beautiful the ceremony and reception was! The flowers were gorgeous! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Courtney , 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I absolutely loved working with Always in Bloom for my wedding day. I just told them what I liked, showed a few pictures and they delivered! My flowers were exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Regan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

They did a great job for my wedding. The flowers were so pretty and well arranged. I changed my mind on the colors a lot and Jenny worked with me through all the changes. Highly recommended, great price too.

Profile Picture Becky, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenny was very helpful in helping us choose what we wanted!! I loved all of our flowers!! They definitely helped make our day very special!!!

Profile Picture anne, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Always in Bloom was great! The flowers were beautiful

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

By far one of the best vendors we worked with during our wedding planning! Showed them a picture of my dream bouquets/boutonnières and they knocked it out of the park. We would highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our bouquets were absolutely stunning.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When we were looking for florist our venue recommended Always in Bloom! They did an impeccable job staying in or under my budget and were very helpful by having us in store look at different designs. They listened to what I wanted and gave me advice on design and practicality aka what would work best with the flowers I chose! I also wanted thick long ribbons on the bouquets and they matched what I wanted perfectly! They were always willing to take the time and meet when I had questions or concerns and I left every time feeling better and better about the big day decisions! My family and I greatly appreciate the professionalism and overall loving people at always and bloom who made our day stressless and perfect! Choose them you will not regret it!

Photo for Always in Bloom florist, LLC Review - Our arch was perfect! (And cost effective 😉)
Profile Picture Caroline, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I went in not knowing what kind of flowers I wanted, just the look I was going for, and they created my dream bouquet without going over my budget! I highly recommend Always in Bloom!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing! Beautiful arrangements, professional, and friendly! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I LOVED my wedding flowers! I am completely clueless when it comes to flowers, and the staff was so helpful to suggest what flowers/arrangements would look the best for my wedding. We had a winter wedding and the flowers matched the theme and time of year perfectly!
I also loved my bridal bouquet so much that I got it preserved so I can keep it forever!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations

I would absolutely use them again! Leo and his team were so polite during a stressful time. He took my idea about the flowers I wanted, and made more than what I could possibly imagine! I'm talking Pinterest type wow!! I would recommend them, and I already have!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great company to work with! Jenny + Leonard were a pleasure!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Always in Bloom came highly recommended to me as the best florist in town. My Mom has known Leonard for many years and has always enjoyed him and appreciated his work. We started meeting with Leonard and Jenny a year before our wedding and each visit was absolutely delightful. They were both very in tune to the vision I had for the floral arrangements for our wedding and reception. They provided the floral arrangements at our wedding and reception venue for many years so they knew exactly what would and would not work in both locations. I cannot say enough about Leonard and Jenny's work. They are knowledgable, talented, professional, detailed and fun! They absolutely knocked themselves out to provide exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was sheer perfection along with the Bridesmaids' bouquets and the groomsmen's boutonnieres. The floral arrangements provided the perfect backdrop to our wedding and reception and were absolutely stunning!! I highly recommend Always in Bloom for your wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up