68 Reviews for Always in Bloom florist, LLC

Aisle Decor (3)
Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (1)
68 Always in Bloom florist, LLC Reviews

The wedding flowers and centerpieces were something that I didn't have a specific vision for but even going in there clueless was okay! Their team was so helpful at helping me pick out a good look and making sure it was beautiful! Everyone commented on how beautiful the ceremony and reception was! The flowers were gorgeous! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Courtney , 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I LOVED my wedding flowers! I am completely clueless when it comes to flowers, and the staff was so helpful to suggest what flowers/arrangements would look the best for my wedding. We had a winter wedding and the flowers matched the theme and time of year perfectly!
I also loved my bridal bouquet so much that I got it preserved so I can keep it forever!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations

I would absolutely use them again! Leo and his team were so polite during a stressful time. He took my idea about the flowers I wanted, and made more than what I could possibly imagine! I'm talking Pinterest type wow!! I would recommend them, and I already have!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great company to work with! Jenny + Leonard were a pleasure!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Always in Bloom came highly recommended to me as the best florist in town. My Mom has known Leonard for many years and has always enjoyed him and appreciated his work. We started meeting with Leonard and Jenny a year before our wedding and each visit was absolutely delightful. They were both very in tune to the vision I had for the floral arrangements for our wedding and reception. They provided the floral arrangements at our wedding and reception venue for many years so they knew exactly what would and would not work in both locations. I cannot say enough about Leonard and Jenny's work. They are knowledgable, talented, professional, detailed and fun! They absolutely knocked themselves out to provide exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was sheer perfection along with the Bridesmaids' bouquets and the groomsmen's boutonnieres. The floral arrangements provided the perfect backdrop to our wedding and reception and were absolutely stunning!! I highly recommend Always in Bloom for your wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Beautiful flowers and even better people to work with!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were AMAZING! They were just what I wanted. The florists at Always in Bloom are able to accommodate so many different ways of styling flowers, they can make any bride happy with their creations!

Profile Picture User5069951, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Always in Bloom did all the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They truly were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! The arrangements and bouquets were absolutely stunning. Everything we received was even prettier than we imagined it would be!

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/21/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was seriously in awe with my flowers, she did an amazing job! The flowers at my wedding were above and beyond what we had talked about her doing. We were very pleased with the prices for the quality of the flowers we received. Very pleased with this vendor!!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/21/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Great florist!!! Everyone was so sweet :) and th flowers were gorgeous and perfect!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Always In Bloom provided the floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding ceremony, reception, as well as the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, wedding cake topper, and a beautiful birdcage in which to place wedding gifts. The flowers were gorgeous - wildflowers with emphasis on golds and blues. The floral artists we worked with were very knowledgeable, made great suggestions, and were so very nice with which to work. Everything was delivered when and where it was supposed to, everything looked just perfect, and Always in Bloom made everything so stress-free. Just a lovely business!!!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 11/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The staff at Always in Bloom was wonderful, and EVERYTHING I received from them was beautiful! My bouquet was everything I wanted, and my bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and full. They provided a nice large arrangement and stand for my buffet table, and even left beautiful coordinating flowers for my cake. The colors were perfect, the smell was amazing, and I received so many compliments on all my flowers. Always in Bloom is definitely the way to go for wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Jenny at Always in Bloom and she was great. I started with showing just a few pictures of flowers I liked and she did her thing! She worked with my unique color scheme and flower preference and added her own touch. She answered my questions and changed our plan the millions of times I changed my mind without a thought. I was nervous to plan my wedding from across the country but the flowers were exactly what I wanted and beyond. They were beautiful! Now I know why they're the best! Thank you! I definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Cally, 6/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a very rough work schedule to deal with and I am a procrastinator, but Always in Bloom made time for me and helped to keep my stress level down.

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. They were everything I dreamed of and more. Leonard and Jenny were both super easy to work with, and they helped me achieve my dream within my budget!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Their service and products were phenomenal! I do not know much about flowers, so I simply handed them a few pictures of what I was wanting. They nailed it! I could not have been happier with how they all turned out!

Profile Picture User4469106, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful. We had a meeting with some pictures and colors and lots of imagination and the final product exceeded my expectations! They were so much more beautiful that I had imagined! Even the littlest touch of having an extra peony in my bouquet to match the flower on the cake. Colors were vivid and rich, just like I wanted. Jenny was such a pleasure to work with and I thank Always in Bloom for such a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Kati, 11/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jennie was excellent to work with and ensure my dream for the day was executed amazingly. highly recommend!

Profile Picture kaila, 9/20/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were PERFECT! My daughters flowers were exactly how she describe them to florist....and they were beautiful !!!! We could not have been more pleased !!!!!! Staff was wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thank you to Always in Bloom for putting together the beautiful flowers for my wedding day. When I first had a consult with Always in Bloom staff I had brought them pictures to give a better idea on what I had envisioned my flowers for my ceremony/reception to look like on my wedding day. They went out of their way to please me and the bouquets, table arrangements, reception decor, etc. which looked absolutely stunning. Our wedding guest gave some my compliments and I am quite pleased.

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had no clue about flowers for my wedding and Always in Bloom was great to work with! Very knowledgable and helpful in picking out the flowers.

Profile Picture User4255063, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

With only a few images and a quick meeting, Always in Bloom provided the perfect flowers for my wedding! I wanted something that felt loose and natural and they turned out perfectly!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I decided to get married in the church we attend, which is large, neutral, modern, and without windows. Through their creativity and ability to work well with other vendors/coordinators, Always in Bloom transformed the church into a beautiful site for our wedding ceremony. Moreover, they were able to translate my vision for flowers at the church and later at the reception site into reality. Everything was exactly as I wanted it.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Leonard and Jenny were absolutely fantastic to work with during our wedding planning! All of the flowers were just beautiful and Always In Bloom was receptive to all of the sentimental details I wanted to include in our wedding day. They coordinated with my cake baker to create a gorgeous fresh flower decor on our cake as well! What's more, my bridal bouquet is STILL looking great over 2 weeks later in a vase with some water! So happy with Always in Bloom!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/12/14, 7 Reviews