Always Impressive Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Natalie T. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Amazing Service!

Maria is so wonderful to work with! We are absolutely in love with our invitations!
    Bianca B. Married on 01/21/2022

Highly Recommended!

Maria & Angela are amazing! They were such a pleasure to work with! They helped with my bridal shower invitations along with my wedding invitations and all Of the additional paper that was needed for the wedding. Everything came out incredible. I would highly recommend Maria & Angela! Their work is high quality and done With love and care! We will definitely be coming back!
  • Jen
    Jen M. Married on 10/02/2021

So so good!!!!

Maria was unbelievable. She is the sweetest and funniest person, and did an excellent job on our wedding invitations! She is so intuitive and was able to really get in my head to bring my vision to paper, and was available whenever we had questions or changes. We were even driving from Queens to Westchester to meet with her, and it was so worth it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Christina
    Christina H. Married on 06/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great price for local wedding stationary and great owner!

Great service and great price! I worked with Maria for my invitations, tented escort cards, and welcome to wedding sign. She was so friendly and helpful every visit and walked us through all the many different options. She made a stressful time a fun experience. All of the products I worked with her on turned out great. She took the time and patience to make them exactly how I had envisioned. For a great local business with great prices, and a friendly owner, Maria is the best choice!
    Daniel V. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience, friendly staff, and very reasonably priced!

My fiance and I purchased our invitations from here. We had an amazing experience! The invitations are gorgeous! The pricing was very reasonable. We had an issue where the double-sided tape we used to seal the envelopes wasn't fully sticking. We reached out for help and they fixed all of them for us. I highly recommend Always Impressive and will recommend them to anyone looking for invitations for any event!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 09/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Always Impressive- Best Invitations in Westchester!

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience working with Always Impressive on my Engagement Party invitations- They certainly live up to their name! Angela, Maria and the team were so easy to work with- they were patient, kind and helped me to execute the exact invitation that I wanted. The invitations themselves were exceptional in both design and quality. Every step of the process was so thoroughly communicated and any questions I had were answered right away. They were responsive and so easy to work with - overall an excellent experience and highly recommended! 5 stars does not do justice- I will certainly be back for my wedding invites!
  • Elyssa
    Elyssa Married on 09/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Works Quickly and Creates Beautiful Products!

Maria was so helpful to me and created the most beautiful invitations and seating cards. She is professional and works quickly. I was able to pick everything up very soon after ordering. I would only trust a professional with this important task. Highly recommend.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 04/09/2020

Thank you Maria!!

Maria was incredible from the start, so personal and really took the time to sit with us and help us find the perfect invitations for our wedding! Of course, with COVID there were changes to our invitations and Maria was wonderful and patient with us and helped us get everything done with as little stress as possible! We cannot thank Maria enough, our guests loved our invations and our church programs!
    Alessia S. Married on 12/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

From start to finish, my experience with always impressive was exceptional.

Angela and Maria went above and beyond to make my wedding invitations beautiful. They were incredibly kind and patient despite the several issues I brought to them including re-prints of envelopes. Working with Angela and Maria was an absolute pleasure and I will recommend always impressive to all my friends.
    Simone P. Married on 12/31/2019

A+ Service !!!

We recently mailed out our New Year's Eve wedding invitations and have received so many compliments so far! Maria and Angela were so great through out the whole process to ensure the invitations came out exactly as we wanted. They didn't pressure us into spending extra money on unnecessary details, which was appreciated. They were both super responsive and even stayed late to complete our invitations so we could mail them out on the day we wanted. I will definitely be going back to them for future needs... was a pleasure working with them!

Always Impressive's reply:

You were a pleasure from start to finish. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you create your vision for your wedding invitations!
    Leah D. Married on 12/06/2019

Beyond stunning

Always Impressive did an amazing job on all my stationery needs. I used them for all my wedding stationery and received so many compliments on the quality and beauty of them. Angela and Maria are the best and will work with you to ensure you everything is up to your standards. Hire them!
    Tayler F. Married on 10/19/2019

Angela is great!

Angela is amazing! I was so indecisive about my wedding invitations (there are so many amazing options), but she was very understanding and patient with me. I would definitely recommend working with her.
  • EMILY
    Emily Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST place for all wedding needs

I started my invitation search online with minted and just couldn't pull the trigger as I was frustrated with the lack of flexibility in design and the inability to communicate directly with a coordinator for proofs. A friend recommended Always Impressive and I went there just to get ideas immediately was sold by the customer service. Angela took me through the albums and was honest and realistic when it came to discussing options within my budget. We ended up finding a design that I loved 1000 times more than the minted design and the best part was I could customize anything I wanted and had someone to guide me through the wording and process. After picking my design I sent Angela the wording and she had me a proof within 24 hours! Angela even reworded some of my invitation to make it sound more traditional and elegant. Picked up my invitations the other day and couldn't be happier they were stunning the quality was spot on. I was even able to get 100 invites for the same price minted was charging me for 85. In the end, it was all worth it, because nothing compares to good customer service.
    Dana Married on 09/28/2019

Above and beyond

Maria and Angie were great from start to finish !!! Super helpful and EVERYONE raved about my invitations. Highly recommend

Always Impressive's reply:

What a pleasure it was to work with you and your family!!!
    What a gorgeous bride you were!! Wishing you many years of happiness!

• Sam
    Sam S. Married on 05/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Definitely recommend for wedding invitations!

Always Impressive did an incredible job on our wedding invitations and other stationary needs (seating chart, hotel bag inserts, and table numbers)! We worked with Maria and she was always recommending great ideas, prompt on emails, and very flexible! Everything came out beautiful! I would highly recommend them!
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 11/23/2018

5 Stars!!!

Always Impressive exceeded my expectations. The first time I went there I spent hours in the store looking at as many invitations as I needed to before putting together the perfect wedding invitation for my wedding. Both Angela and Maria were easy to communicate with, quick to respond to emails, and paid perfect attention to every detail of my invitations. I would 1000% recommend them to help design all paper goods for your special events. I will definitely be a returning customer! I can't say enough nice things about my entire experience with the company, especially Angela and Maria. Thank you!
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 10/27/2018

Truly Amazing!

Always impressive went above and beyond for our wedding from day one. From our stunning invitations to our gorgeous seating chart! Angela always got back to me immediately with such kindness and was always so helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Amanda F. Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Invites, save the dates, pamphlets, seating

Always impressive was absolutely amazing!! I worked closely with Angela and she was such a breeze, very on top of everything keeping me in the loop with constant emails daily back and forth. With every proof i noticed errors i made myself and she continued to deal with all my changes with a smile. I will use them for any and all events i need invitations for. I did my save the dates, invites, church pamphlets, and a seating chart board for my wedding which came out absolutely gorgeous!!! I will refer all my friends getting married and friends planning special events
    Jennette Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful everything

The most beautiful invitations, seating charts, and wedding envelope boxes! Angela and Maria are wonderful people and great to work with. Guests complimented on my husband's and I wedding invitations so much, telling us they were the most beautiful ones they'd ever seen!
    Highly, highly recommend.
    Ej Wedding Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had an excellent experience with Always Impressive.

We had a wonderful experience working with Always Impressive. My daughter and I had a definite idea about what we wanted for her wedding invitations: traditional, elegant but with a touch of the contemporary. Maria and Angela helped us find just the right paper, colors, size and typefaces to achieve the look we wanted. We were so pleased we had them print our programs, menus and place cards to coordinate. Always Impressive made a daunting job enjoyable and the results are lovely!
    Barbara Married on 10/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Always Impressive- cannot say enough!

I worked closely with Maria and her design team on all the printing associated with my daughter's wedding. From guidance on paper quality and size, font, ink and design, the elegant invitations, envelopes and reply cards set the tone for an elegant occasion which carried through to all the printing produced for the event- welcome letters, ceremony programs, menus, place cards and miscellaneous signage. In addition to elegant and creative design services, the attention to detail, responsiveness and flexibility through shifting and short notice timelines made what might be considered a stressful experience very pleasant.

Always Impressive's reply:

Barbara, It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family.
    We were happy to relieve some of stress for this happy occasion.
    Hope the happy couple are enjoying married life!!!
    Emily Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Always Impressive for my wedding in September and I could not have been more pleased. My invitations were affordable and they were beautiful! I got many compliments from my guests on how unique and elegant my invitations were. The customer service was excellent, someone always answered my emails right away. They were also meticulous and ensured my invitations were exactly the way I wanted them and that my address list was correct. They even found a typo in my address list that I had missed. Working with them made me confident that my invitations would be perfect. I went back to them a few weeks after I got my invitations and got my place cards. I was treated with the same excellent and speedy service, my place cards were ready in no time, and matched my invitations! I would highly recommend them for any wedding! Thank you always impressive!

Always Impressive's reply:

It was so great working with you also!!!
    Alyssa Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Invites

I did My wedding save the dates, invitations and bridal shower invites with always impressive and they are amazing. They have a great selection with sooo many beautiful invitations. I loved Working with the team at always impressive and Angela is the best she helped me with everything.
    Christina Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

From start to finish, my experience with always impressive was exceptional. When I first arrived at the shop for my appointment, I was warmly greeted and got right to work designing the invitation of my dreams. They had so many samples to look at, truly something for everyone! I was able to simply pull parts from a few samples that I liked and put them together to make my invitation perfect. The woman I worked with was present enough to inform me of the typical wedding invitation standards and made sure I actually liked what I had decided on, but once I confirmed my decision eagerly accepted it and started the ordering process. The ordering process was just as seamless, done in person to make sure everything is clearly understood and no mistakes were made since the invitations were so customized. Once the order was placed, the invitations came exactly when they said they would and I was overjoyed with how they turned out - perfect! I also ordered custom napkins and place cards from them. Since they already had records of what font I used and because I had chosen ones with a premade template, I placed this order over email. This ordering process was just as easy as they were very responsive. Again, the napkins and place cards came out just as I wanted! I highly recommend Always Impressive, every aspect of my experience with them was stress free, personable, and overall impressive! I will definitely return if I need any more products of the sort.
    Amy Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome Vendor!

Maria came to the rescue and saved my behind for our wedding in August. My other vendor fell through because her printer broke and Maria was able to help me start from scratch and design our all of our wedding paper needs at a great price. Everything came out beautifully, we were so excited with our final products!
illustration stars