Always Impressive Reviews

150 | Mamaroneck, NY

150 Reviews for Always Impressive

Ashley Calgi · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Always Impressive- Best Invitations in Westchester!

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience working with Always Impressive on my Engagement Party invitations- They certainly live up to their name! Angela, Maria and the team were so easy to work with- they were patient, kind and helped me to execute the exact invitation that I wanted. The invitations themselves were exceptional in both design and quality. Every step of the process was so thoroughly communicated and any questions I had were answered right away. They were responsive and so easy to work with - overall an excellent experience and highly recommended! 5 stars does not do justice- I will certainly be back for my wedding invites!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Sam

Sam Schindelheim · Married on 05/26/2019

Definitely recommend for wedding invitations!

Always Impressive did an incredible job on our wedding invitations and other stationary needs (seating chart, hotel bag inserts, and table numbers)! We worked with Maria and she was always recommending great ideas, prompt on emails, and very flexible! Everything came out beautiful! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Mcintyre · Married on 11/23/2018

5 Stars!!!

Always Impressive exceeded my expectations. The first time I went there I spent hours in the store looking at as many invitations as I needed to before putting together the perfect wedding invitation for my wedding. Both Angela and Maria were easy to communicate with, quick to respond to emails, and paid perfect attention to every detail of my invitations. I would 1000% recommend them to help design all paper goods for your special events. I will definitely be a returning customer! I can't say enough nice things about my entire experience with the company, especially Angela and Maria. Thank you!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Amanda Fiumefreddo · Married on 10/27/2018

Invites, save the dates, pamphlets, seating

Always impressive was absolutely amazing!! I worked closely with Angela and she was such a breeze, very on top of everything keeping me in the loop with constant emails daily back and forth. With every proof i noticed errors i made myself and she continued to deal with all my changes with a smile. I will use them for any and all events i need invitations for. I did my save the dates, invites, church pamphlets, and a seating chart board for my wedding which came out absolutely gorgeous!!! I will refer all my friends getting married and friends planning special events

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/27/2018

Truly Amazing!

Always impressive went above and beyond for our wedding from day one. From our stunning invitations to our gorgeous seating chart! Angela always got back to me immediately with such kindness and was always so helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ej Wedding · Married on 10/20/2018

We had an excellent experience with Always Impressive.

We had a wonderful experience working with Always Impressive. My daughter and I had a definite idea about what we wanted for her wedding invitations: traditional, elegant but with a touch of the contemporary. Maria and Angela helped us find just the right paper, colors, size and typefaces to achieve the look we wanted. We were so pleased we had them print our programs, menus and place cards to coordinate. Always Impressive made a daunting job enjoyable and the results are lovely!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jennette · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful everything

The most beautiful invitations, seating charts, and wedding envelope boxes! Angela and Maria are wonderful people and great to work with. Guests complimented on my husband's and I wedding invitations so much, telling us they were the most beautiful ones they'd ever seen!
    Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Barbara · Married on 10/07/2018

Always Impressive- cannot say enough!

I worked closely with Maria and her design team on all the printing associated with my daughter's wedding. From guidance on paper quality and size, font, ink and design, the elegant invitations, envelopes and reply cards set the tone for an elegant occasion which carried through to all the printing produced for the event- welcome letters, ceremony programs, menus, place cards and miscellaneous signage. In addition to elegant and creative design services, the attention to detail, responsiveness and flexibility through shifting and short notice timelines made what might be considered a stressful experience very pleasant.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Always Impressive's reply:

Barbara, It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family.
    We were happy to relieve some of stress for this happy occasion.
    Hope the happy couple are enjoying married life!!!

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

I worked with Always Impressive for my wedding in September and I could not have been more pleased. My invitations were affordable and they were beautiful! I got many compliments from my guests on how unique and elegant my invitations were. The customer service was excellent, someone always answered my emails right away. They were also meticulous and ensured my invitations were exactly the way I wanted them and that my address list was correct. They even found a typo in my address list that I had missed. Working with them made me confident that my invitations would be perfect. I went back to them a few weeks after I got my invitations and got my place cards. I was treated with the same excellent and speedy service, my place cards were ready in no time, and matched my invitations! I would highly recommend them for any wedding! Thank you always impressive!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Always Impressive's reply:

It was so great working with you also!!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Invites

I did My wedding save the dates, invitations and bridal shower invites with always impressive and they are amazing. They have a great selection with sooo many beautiful invitations. I loved Working with the team at always impressive and Angela is the best she helped me with everything.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!

From start to finish, my experience with always impressive was exceptional. When I first arrived at the shop for my appointment, I was warmly greeted and got right to work designing the invitation of my dreams. They had so many samples to look at, truly something for everyone! I was able to simply pull parts from a few samples that I liked and put them together to make my invitation perfect. The woman I worked with was present enough to inform me of the typical wedding invitation standards and made sure I actually liked what I had decided on, but once I confirmed my decision eagerly accepted it and started the ordering process. The ordering process was just as seamless, done in person to make sure everything is clearly understood and no mistakes were made since the invitations were so customized. Once the order was placed, the invitations came exactly when they said they would and I was overjoyed with how they turned out - perfect! I also ordered custom napkins and place cards from them. Since they already had records of what font I used and because I had chosen ones with a premade template, I placed this order over email. This ordering process was just as easy as they were very responsive. Again, the napkins and place cards came out just as I wanted! I highly recommend Always Impressive, every aspect of my experience with them was stress free, personable, and overall impressive! I will definitely return if I need any more products of the sort.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome Vendor!

Maria came to the rescue and saved my behind for our wedding in August. My other vendor fell through because her printer broke and Maria was able to help me start from scratch and design our all of our wedding paper needs at a great price. Everything came out beautifully, we were so excited with our final products!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Always Impressive - Literally!

I am so happy to have found Always Impressive. I worked with Maria and her team on my wedding invitations, menus, and place cards, which tied all of the elements together. Maria and her team were so helpful in giving different designs, and options, and and working with me on my budget. I received so many compliments on the invitation which really set the tone for my wedding.

With so many options out there it can get difficult to narrow it down, but I cannot thank Maria and her team enough for all their help in making this such a seamless experience!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Talia · Married on 07/20/2018

Bride - Talia Cerbjgkia

Maria and Angie are such wonderful and talented women. They are so honest and base their ideas off of experience. They get the invitarions done so promptly and are exceptionally timely on responding to emails. They both did my save the dates, wedding invitations, and thank you cards this past year. I received so many compliments on all three and would recommend them to anyone especially if you want perfection!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Bernadette · Married on 06/22/2018

Angela and Maria at Always Impressive were phenomenal to work with. They provided excellent advice, were easy to work with and the finished products were spectacular. We worked with them on our Invitations, place cards, dinner menus and church programs. We received so many compliments on each piece which was great to hear. Together we created truly beautiful pieces. We also rented a custom made gift box for the reception that people were raving over! Please go see everything that Always Impressive has to offer you will be happy that you did!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2017

I went to Always Impressive based on reviews that I found here on Wedding Wire and am I glad I went! Always Impressive has so many different styles and option of invites (as well as other items you may need)! They are willing to work with any budget and price range! Our invitations came out better than I ever imagined. The staff there is amazing... Angela is on top of everything and such a dream to work with! I'm so in love with our invites!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Dominick · Married on 09/22/2017

I would absolutely recommend Always Impressive to anyone for any occasion! We knew we did not want one of those online-type brush script invitations, and this place did not disappoint. Angela and Maria run the show. They were not only knowledgeable, but they had great ideas and wanted to know as much about the wedding as possible in order to help pick just the right thing. Even once the invitations were printed, Angela gave us great advice about what to do when we bring them to the post office and hand stamping them, which I would never have thought of. She even referred me to a florist and photographer! We will continue to work with her for thank you cards, tags for the gifts, the table place cards, and any future needs!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Always Impressive's reply:

Thank you so much to responding to this review and Congratulations!
    -Maria

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Maria helped me select the perfect place cards to compliment my table setting at my wedding venue. She had my place cards done in a timely manner and when I discovered I had made a spelling mistake she had the replacement place card ready for me the next day and didn't even charge me. Great customer service!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Miriam · Married on 07/03/2017

The women here were incredible. Maria and Angela were totally on the ball. Everything they made for us was beautiful and made in a very timely fashion. They let my daughter pick what she wanted and only if they thought if something might be improved on did they send an alternate proof. We bought thank you cards, the invites, table numbers, menus and a poster for the wedding party ( instead of programs). Everything was perfect. Maria will go the extra mile. In fact we realized two days before the wedding that we had lost a place card. Maria cam in the Saturday night of July fourth weekend and made another. We literally picked it up at nine at night. Can't say enough about these women.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot thank Maria & Angela enough for absolutely EVERYTHING. They made my dream invitations come to life. They are so professional and helped during every little step of the way. Both Maria & Angela are patient and work so well together. They sent proofs with even the slightest changes for us to approve just to make sure everything was perfect, which they were. Our invitation process was STRESS free because of them and I cannot thank them enough for everything. I will be going back to Always Impressive any time I need invitations made.

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • O

Oliveen · Married on 05/27/2017

The staff there was so helpful, and patience. Price is good.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Lou · Married on 05/20/2017

My wedding was covered to every detail.
    I received more compliments on the invites and the table seating board than the DJ, Band, Venue, Photographer, Photobooth or anything else.
    My only criticism is the vast amount of choices you have to create any invitation means it will take an extra week or two to figure out what you exactly want.
    All the girls there are great and they will now do my thank-yous.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2017

Maria and Angela are amazing! They were extremely helpful and patient with me during the process of choosing my invitations, place cards, and ceremony programs and were quick to respond with proofs and changes that needed to be made. They truly have an eye for design and were able to put together a beautiful, well made invitation for me! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

At a time in your life when stress levels run high (AKA planning a wedding!), the best thing you can do for yourself is seek out vendors who will go out of their way to make your life easier: enter Always Impressive. Maria and Angela are simply the best - no comparison. I had somewhat of an idea of what I thought I wanted for an invitation when I went to the store but by the time I left they helped turn my vision into a reality. The keen attention to detail and level of service was above and beyond. Not to mention I received so many compliments on the invites - they were absolutely gorgeous and all I ever wanted!

Sent on 12/29/2016