Always Impressive Reviews

141 | Mamaroneck, NY

141 Reviews for Always Impressive

141 Always Impressive Reviews

Amanda Fiumefreddo · Married on 10/27/2018

Invites, save the dates, pamphlets, seating

Always impressive was absolutely amazing!! I worked closely with Angela and she was such a breeze, very on top of everything keeping me in the loop with constant emails daily back and forth. With every proof i noticed errors i made myself and she continued to deal with all my changes with a smile. I will use them for any and all events i need invitations for. I did my save the dates, invites, church pamphlets, and a seating chart board for my wedding which came out absolutely gorgeous!!! I will refer all my friends getting married and friends planning special events

Ej Wedding · Married on 10/20/2018

We had an excellent experience with Always Impressive.

We had a wonderful experience working with Always Impressive. My daughter and I had a definite idea about what we wanted for her wedding invitations: traditional, elegant but with a touch of the contemporary. Maria and Angela helped us find just the right paper, colors, size and typefaces to achieve the look we wanted. We were so pleased we had them print our programs, menus and place cards to coordinate. Always Impressive made a daunting job enjoyable and the results are lovely!

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

I worked with Always Impressive for my wedding in September and I could not have been more pleased. My invitations were affordable and they were beautiful! I got many compliments from my guests on how unique and elegant my invitations were. The customer service was excellent, someone always answered my emails right away. They were also meticulous and ensured my invitations were exactly the way I wanted them and that my address list was correct. They even found a typo in my address list that I had missed. Working with them made me confident that my invitations would be perfect. I went back to them a few weeks after I got my invitations and got my place cards. I was treated with the same excellent and speedy service, my place cards were ready in no time, and matched my invitations! I would highly recommend them for any wedding! Thank you always impressive!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Always Impressive's reply:

It was so great working with you also!!!

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome Vendor!

Maria came to the rescue and saved my behind for our wedding in August. My other vendor fell through because her printer broke and Maria was able to help me start from scratch and design our all of our wedding paper needs at a great price. Everything came out beautifully, we were so excited with our final products!

Talia · Married on 07/20/2018

Bride - Talia Cerbjgkia

Maria and Angie are such wonderful and talented women. They are so honest and base their ideas off of experience. They get the invitarions done so promptly and are exceptionally timely on responding to emails. They both did my save the dates, wedding invitations, and thank you cards this past year. I received so many compliments on all three and would recommend them to anyone especially if you want perfection!!!

Bernadette · Married on 06/22/2018

Angela and Maria at Always Impressive were phenomenal to work with. They provided excellent advice, were easy to work with and the finished products were spectacular. We worked with them on our Invitations, place cards, dinner menus and church programs. We received so many compliments on each piece which was great to hear. Together we created truly beautiful pieces. We also rented a custom made gift box for the reception that people were raving over! Please go see everything that Always Impressive has to offer you will be happy that you did!

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2017

I went to Always Impressive based on reviews that I found here on Wedding Wire and am I glad I went! Always Impressive has so many different styles and option of invites (as well as other items you may need)! They are willing to work with any budget and price range! Our invitations came out better than I ever imagined. The staff there is amazing... Angela is on top of everything and such a dream to work with! I'm so in love with our invites!

Dominick · Married on 09/22/2017

I would absolutely recommend Always Impressive to anyone for any occasion! We knew we did not want one of those online-type brush script invitations, and this place did not disappoint. Angela and Maria run the show. They were not only knowledgeable, but they had great ideas and wanted to know as much about the wedding as possible in order to help pick just the right thing. Even once the invitations were printed, Angela gave us great advice about what to do when we bring them to the post office and hand stamping them, which I would never have thought of. She even referred me to a florist and photographer! We will continue to work with her for thank you cards, tags for the gifts, the table place cards, and any future needs!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Always Impressive's reply:

Thank you so much to responding to this review and Congratulations! -Maria

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Maria helped me select the perfect place cards to compliment my table setting at my wedding venue. She had my place cards done in a timely manner and when I discovered I had made a spelling mistake she had the replacement place card ready for me the next day and didn't even charge me. Great customer service!

Miriam · Married on 07/03/2017

The women here were incredible. Maria and Angela were totally on the ball. Everything they made for us was beautiful and made in a very timely fashion. They let my daughter pick what she wanted and only if they thought if something might be improved on did they send an alternate proof. We bought thank you cards, the invites, table numbers, menus and a poster for the wedding party ( instead of programs). Everything was perfect. Maria will go the extra mile. In fact we realized two days before the wedding that we had lost a place card. Maria cam in the Saturday night of July fourth weekend and made another. We literally picked it up at nine at night. Can't say enough about these women.

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot thank Maria & Angela enough for absolutely EVERYTHING. They made my dream invitations come to life. They are so professional and helped during every little step of the way. Both Maria & Angela are patient and work so well together. They sent proofs with even the slightest changes for us to approve just to make sure everything was perfect, which they were. Our invitation process was STRESS free because of them and I cannot thank them enough for everything. I will be going back to Always Impressive any time I need invitations made.

• O

Oliveen · Married on 05/27/2017

The staff there was so helpful, and patience. Price is good.

Lou · Married on 05/20/2017

My wedding was covered to every detail.
    I received more compliments on the invites and the table seating board than the DJ, Band, Venue, Photographer, Photobooth or anything else.
    My only criticism is the vast amount of choices you have to create any invitation means it will take an extra week or two to figure out what you exactly want.
    All the girls there are great and they will now do my thank-yous.

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2017

Maria and Angela are amazing! They were extremely helpful and patient with me during the process of choosing my invitations, place cards, and ceremony programs and were quick to respond with proofs and changes that needed to be made. They truly have an eye for design and were able to put together a beautiful, well made invitation for me! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

At a time in your life when stress levels run high (AKA planning a wedding!), the best thing you can do for yourself is seek out vendors who will go out of their way to make your life easier: enter Always Impressive. Maria and Angela are simply the best - no comparison. I had somewhat of an idea of what I thought I wanted for an invitation when I went to the store but by the time I left they helped turn my vision into a reality. The keen attention to detail and level of service was above and beyond. Not to mention I received so many compliments on the invites - they were absolutely gorgeous and all I ever wanted!

Ranjit · Married on 11/12/2016

We needed table setting cards, each attached to decorated cloth bags containing gifts, for our son's wedding reception. Despite the very short notice, as well as the last-minute changes we had to make in seating arrangements, Maria and team picked exactly the right design and worked late to get everything completed ( perfectly) on time.

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Maria and Angela to create our Wedding Invitation was an excellent experience. Before visiting them, I was overwhelmed with all the different choices. Angela sat with me and explained all the details, helping me create an invitation that was a perfect reflection of us. The process was so easy. I received numerous compliments on how beautiful it was, and I could not have been happier! I also used their beautiful table numbers and card box, along with a stunning "Mr & Mrs sign" that were all nice touches to our room. They are the kindest and sweetest people, it helped my whole wedding experience be that much calmer. Such a joy to work with them, highly recommended.

Lorraine · Married on 10/22/2016

Maria and Angie were fantastic to work with!! They dealt with myself, my mother, my sister, and my husband picking out invites - all with a smile and laughs. We truly enjoyed working with them both and our invitations were absolutely gorgeous! We received so many compliments on our invites, my mother's friends were SO impressed by them. They really stood out while remaining classy and elegant -- which is exactly what we wanted and loved. You won't regret using Always Impressive!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

Maria and Angela were super helpful and so great to work with! I got exactly what I envisioned and in a great turn around time! Highly recommend Always Impressive!

Caroleann · Married on 09/16/2016

Angela and Maria at Always Impressive are amazing! They really know their business, and truly helped make my vision for my wedding a reality. I am so grateful to them for all of their help and expertise. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Marlene · Married on 08/13/2016

I had the most wonderful experience at Always Impressive. Maria and Angela went above and beyond in assisting me with invitations, programs and place cards for my wedding. The turnaround time was very fast and affordable.

Michele · Married on 08/12/2016

Such a great experience during a stressful time. I highly recommend "Always Impressive" for any of your party needs!!

Jane · Married on 07/16/2016

I absolutely recommend Always Impressive. My daughter's wedding invitations were so elegant, stylish and classy. It's just the look we wanted!!!
    Maria and Angela were so accommodating, eager to please and supportive of our needs and personal tastes!!! They always answered all our many questions and always returned our calls ASAP!!!
    I truly recommend Always Impressive very highly.
    Maria and Angela are such warm and sincere people to work with!!!!!

Very helpful and great value. Relieved the invitations promptly and was very highly satisfied with them.