Always Faithful Wedding Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley I. Married on 08/21/2021

Wedding 8/21/21

Donna was incredibly kind and patient even though we made a couple mistakes along the way. She was such a pleasure and I would choose her again in a heartbeat!
    A Stevenson Married on 04/27/2021

Beach Wedding

Donna was so helpful during the wedding process of planning a wedding asking questions and recommendations on vendors. She was so nice and fast to respond. Very professional and did beyond expectations! Very highly recommended her!
    Nancy R. Married on 04/24/2021

Loved our Wedding Ceremony

Always Faithful Wedding Service was Fantastic !
    I definitely recommend using Donna. My wedding was perfect, she helped us pick out the wedding vows & created a personalized ceremony. She was always quick to answer any questions I had & even took care of mailing off the signed wedding license for me. You won’t be disappointed with her as your wedding officiant !!
    Cameron D. Married on 04/16/2021

Perfect Officiant!

Donna was amazing! The absolute sweetest person we've ever met and made the entire ceremony-planning process so easy. Loved her message and so glad she was our officiant!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 04/10/2021

Exceptional in Every Way

I was always interested in choosing Donna as the officiant for our wedding because I’d read so many glowing reviews, and I’m happy to say I’m about to write one myself. I’m so thrilled we chose her to be a part of our special day, and she was extremely helpful throughout every step of the way. She sent over many example templates for ceremonies for us to choose from and edit, and she even gave the option to make our own as well as including different samples of unity ceremonies. I had no idea there were so many, and we actually loved the wine ceremony one so much we added it into our wedding. I can’t say how happy I am that we chose her, and she made sure everything went according to plan with every detail imaginable.
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 03/21/2021

Professional and Personable!

Donna was extremely professional and a joy to have at our wedding. She was very responsive throughout the planning process. We thought she did an amazing job with the vows we chose. Would recommend to anyone looking for an officiant!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 04/25/2020

Best Day Ever!!!

Donna was absolutely wonderful. She was so easy to work with and was there every step of the way. 2 weeks before my wedding my mother had a stroke....I asked Donna if she could somehow include my mom in the ceremony since she couldn’t be there. Her beautiful kind words were spoken from the heart. I can’t begin to thank you enough for making our day so special!!!! We would highly recommend Donna to all brides and grooms out there ❤️ Jennifer and Brad
    Katherine D. Married on 11/30/2019

A must on your wedding day!

Donna did a wonderful job for my husband and I! She is so flexible and easy to work with- everything you want when coordinating such a big event! She provided alot of different ceremony options and was able to work in a few additional things we wanted during our ceremony. We felt so at ease with Donna and look forward to recommending her to others!

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Thank you for letting me a part of your special day Katherine! It was a beautiful day and the perfect setting for a wedding.
    Tara Married on 10/18/2019

Donna did a Wonderful Job

Donna was awesome. Our wedding was on a Friday, and the rehearsal, of course, was Thursday evening. Donna was unable to be at the rehearsal, so I was a bit nervous about how things would play out, especially since we were doing the unity cross, something she was unfamiliar with. I shouldn’t have worried at all! She was ready there, ready to go, nailed the unity cross ceremony, and overall just did a wonderful job! I would definitely recommend her services!

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

It was a beautiful ceremony and the unity cross definitely added a special touch. Thank you Tara for letting me be a part of your special day.
  • Ang
    Angela Married on 09/28/2019

Ohio Bride

Donna was already booked for my date when I had reached out but she had Christy Spain officiate our wedding! I can not say enough good things about Christy! She had a beautiful southern speaking voice, she was friendly, and very professional. Our family and friends thought she was great during the ceremony. Thank you Christy for making our wedding ceremony run smoothly!

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Christy thoroughly enjoyed meeting you. She appreciated the kind words.
    Thank you for choosing Always Faithful Wedding Service.
  • Carolina
    Carolina W. Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Service!

Donna was wonderful to work with and performed a very special service! A great mix of professional and personal.
  • F
    Felicia Married on 02/02/2019

Quick responses. Flexible. Donne went above and beyond what I actually paid her for!

Donna was very professional and went above and beyond what we actually paid her to do! Thank you! She dressed very well and spoke loud and clear for my guest to hear her! Her southern accent fit perfect for our wedding ceremony and I am do glad God put her in our path to marry us!

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Thank you Felicia for your kind words. Everyone seemed to have a great time. It was a beautiful wedding!
    Cynthia Married on 09/08/2018
    Donna made herself available for my son and daughter in law's wedding ceremony with only one week's notice. She was very attentive, and quickly responded to all our questions. She arrived to the ceremony early, officiated a beautifully, and even helped set up a beverage and appetizer station afterward. Donna went above and beyond certainly exceeding our expectations. She was truly a blessing.

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Thank you Cynthia for the kind words. It was my pleasure.
  • Erma
    Erma L. Married on 08/27/2018

Above and Beyond

Donna went above and beyond to make sure our special day was nothing short of amazing. I planned a destination wedding on North Topsail Beach from NY. She was always a phone call away and helped with more than just officiating. She helped us find our food and photographer, and both were AMAZING! Donna was so professional and provided so much help and guidance throughout the wedding process. We decided to write and add in our own vows last minute to our ceremony, and she ran with it so smoothly. Donna had such a nice southern accent and on the beach we had no microphone so she spoke loudly and clearly for my small intimate wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Donna to anyone!!
    Briley Married on 08/18/2018
    Donna was very sweet and and helpful! She did exactly what we wanted her to do. She is willing to go above and beyond to make your day special. As she did ours! Would definitely recommend her!

Thank you Briley!
    Caitlin Married on 07/07/2018
    Donna was amazing! She worked with us and kept in contact. She showed up withing plenty of time before the wedding started. Also, she was willing to hold off for 10 mins as a key guest was running late and was very understanding. She performed the ceremony we chose beautifully. We would for sure recommend Donna Brown for anyone looking for an amazing wedding officiant.

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Thank you Caitlen! It was such a pleasure sharing in your and Sean's special day!
    Camryn Married on 08/18/2017
    Minister Donna Brown was so amazing and answered all my questions! For my ceremony we combined the traditional wedding vows and the Celtic Handfasting ceremony. It was absolutely wonderful! She also provide great examples of potential vows to chose from. Wouldn't have changed a thing. Thanks so much again.

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Thank you Camryn for letting me share in your special day.
    Stephanie Married on 02/20/2017
    Mrs. Donna Brown was absolutely amazing! She is extremely polite and always had a positive attitude when we spoke with her. She helped made our day extra special and was extremely flexible with date and time of our ceremony. She was such a great help with many of my questions leading up to the wedding and she made our special day so memorable. I will be sure to refer her to other couples in the Jacksonville area and thank you once again for making our day so special and memorable. :)

Thank you Stephanie.
    Jennifer Married on 11/04/2016
    If any one is looking to use Donna as officiant, you will not be disappointed. My husband and I were in a pinch and she came to our rescue helping us tremendously. The ceremony itself was beautiful, peaceful and more than I could have hoped for. She’s a beautiful, kind, wonderful woman!!

Thank you Jennifer!
    Kasie Married on 10/14/2016
    Donna was amazing! She made our day perfect. She is fun, easy going, and has great communication! We felt very comfortable with her and felt like we knew her for a long time when we met her. She offered Unlimited email and phone conversations ,and even met with us one Saturday morning to help us cut and paste our vows to make it exactly how we wanted! we had many compliments on her from guests and other vendors that said she was very nice and friendly. Highly recommend her. Thank you Donna!

Thank you Kasie!
    Kristin Married on 10/01/2016
    Donna is amazing! She immediately felt like family. She is so personable and professional. She definitely made our wedding so special. I cannot say enough kind things about her. We will definitely be using her when we renew our vows! My husband and I HIGHLY recommend her! You will not regret it!! She is wonderful!!

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Thank you Kristen! It was a pleasure meeting you and your families. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! Enjoyed it so much!
    Racheal Married on 07/01/2016
    Sweetest women ever. Really made it an enjoyable experience??
    Kimberly Married on 05/06/2016
    We absolutely loved Donna. We would highly recommend Always Faithful Wedding Services. The pricing is great and Donna was on-time and she made our ceremony just beautiful and was a lot of fun to be around.

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! Enjoyed it so much.
    Ashley Married on 04/30/2016
    If your looking for a wedding officiant, then Donna Brown with Always Faithful Wedding Service is your girl! She is easy to get ahold of, easy to communicate with and takes all the guess work out of choosing the right vows that work best for you and your soon to be husband. Having her there on our special day was such a delight and she fit right in like she was born into our family.

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I felt so welcomed by your family and friends. Had a wonderful time!
    Robin Married on 04/02/2016
    Donna was so easy to communicate with and was always quick to respond to my emails. Very pleasant!! Would defiantly recommend Always Faithful Wedding Services to anyone looking for an officiant!!

Always Faithful Wedding Service's reply:

Thank you Robin! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.