Always Elegant Reviews

37 | Columbus, OH

37 Reviews for Always Elegant

Gabriella Gegenheimer · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Top Notch Team

Kat was so amazing and helpful in prepping for our wedding day! We loved working with her, and her team did a wonderful job with our makeup and hair. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Deidra

Deidra · Married on 10/12/2019

Total Perfection

Let me tell you about Kat, she is absolute perfection! She captured exactly what I wanted for my look to the tee! Her airbrush is amazing and for the quality, she's actually very affordable! The trail was so much fun and she's such a fun person! She will make sure you feel amazing and took care of my bridal party beautifully! I absolutely loved working with her and I loved the way I looked!! She went above and beyond and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Trey

Trey Augustine · Married on 08/10/2019

So wonderful and so talented!

Kat was fantastic! Not only is she such a fun and positive energy, she is incredibly talented. At my makeup trial, she made me feel so comfortable and really listened to my style and what I wanted, even mixing the perfect shade of lipstick. Kat was able to create a natural look that made me feel comfortable and beautiful. She also did all of my bridesmaids’ makeup, and everyone was so pleased with the results. On the big day, Kat worked incredibly well with our hairstylist and made everyone feel calm while still being such a fun presence. Throughout the entire process, she was so flexible, communicative, and professional. I would absolutely recommend Always Elegant LLC!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect asset to my wedding day

Kat was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with. She was very friendly and was willing to work around my my crazy schedule to do a makeup/hair trial. I am always terrified of telling someone I don't like something or I would like something different but she made me feel comfortable enough that I was able to change a couple of things to make my look everything I wanted. She came to my house the day of the wedding and was also very accommodating with the fact that two of my bridesmaids arrived late. She reworked her timeline and worked well with everyone. We all loved our hair and makeup that day! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for someone friendly, professional, easy to work with, and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Mallory · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect wedding hair experience!

Kat was amazing to work with! From booking our trials to the big day, she was kind sweet, talented and patient. Her vibes and presence are everything I wanted for my big day. Kat was on time had the best equipment, products, and tools she needed to give everyone the look they wanted. I was amazed with how she took the time with each of my bridesmaids to give them their dream look and even more time with me as I was inbetween two styles. She mixed the two styles and my hair was amazing. It stayed in place all nice and withstood the dance floor!! I would book her a million times over and will for sure be calling if I ever get the chance to need my hair done again!! I loved kat so much, she even offered to go style my groom's hair in the final minutes!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience

I had such a great experience with Kat! She made me feel extremely comfortable and added to the fun of getting ready the day of. We did a trial where I was able to explore some options and because of this, the wedding day was perfect. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing service

Kat is hands down the best. Granted, I havent had professional makeup done before but she made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. She woke up before the sun and met me and my mom to do our hair. She then traveled to Franklin Park Conservatory to do my makeup and my sister's hair. She did everything I asked for and even when I asked for little changes on the day of. I couldnt imagine having had anyone else on my team that day! Kat thank you for easing my pre-wedding nerves and making me laugh and keeping my mind distracted from all the details I secretly started stressing over. You were such a joy to work with and I would gladly recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 11/17/2018

5 stars!!!

I want to start off by saying thank you so much Kat, for making this day so amazing for me! I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world because of you. Kat made this experience amazing for me. She met with me as many times before the wedding as I needed to make sure I felt comfortable with the look for my big day. Any changes I made, she was quick to respond and made notes to keep up with my request. Kar is by far one of the most caring people I’ve ever worked with. I would reccomend her time and time again. Thanks again Kat !

-Abby Phillips

Sent on 11/19/2018

Carolyn · Married on 08/25/2018

I am so pleased I chose Kat as my makeup artist on my wedding day!! She was so kind and accommodating with what I wanted for myself. I was so concerned with not looking like “me” since I don’t normally where much make up (foundation and eye liner). She knew exactly what to do for me and made sure that I was comfortable with everything! Everyone, including me, was so impressed with my make up that day!!! I received many compliments!! It was so simple but elegant and stayed perfect for 10+ hours of wind, sweat, and tears. Not only is Kat good at her job, she is incredibly sweet and fun to be around!! I highly recommend her if you are looking for a make up artist! I hear she does pretty good with hair too :)

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kari · Married on 07/07/2018

Kat was absolutely AMAZING! She listened to everything I wanted and made it come to life perfectly. I have worked with her on multiple occasions, and have never been disappointed. Beyond her amazing abilities, Kat is also an amazing woman that makes you feel so comfortable and confident. Her prices are affordable and her work is top of the line. I will continue to use Kat for all makeup and hair needs!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Pam · Married on 06/23/2018

Kat is incredibly talented and delightful to work with. She was completely unafraid of my naturally curly hair and I was so happy with my wedding day look. She listened carefully to my initial request and made tweaks based on my feedback during my trial. I am very picky about my hair (it's my pride and joy) and I LOVED what she did on my wedding day. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Very easy to work with and flexible! Came to my wedding venue for a touch-up on make-up and change of hairstyle between ceremony and reception. Make-up and hair looked just how I wanted and lasted all evening!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

We loved working with Kat! She did my hair and makeup (bride) and six of my bridesmaids! She was on time and professional and everyone loved her work! Despite three hours of dancing my hair stayed in place! Thank you Kat!! I’ll try to post photos when I have them!

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

Kat did an amazing job. I didn't get to do a trial for my hair or makeup, but everything came out perfect. Very professional and friendly! We all felt beautiful! I highly recommend Always Elegant LLC!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Carolyn · Married on 12/30/2017

Kat was wonderful! She was professional but still seemed to enjoy and partake in the fun my bridesmaids and myself were having getting ready for my wedding. I loved my hair and makeup - she did exactly what I requested and I felt beautiful the whole day. Airbrush is magical. I would (and will) recommend her to anyone who needs hair and make up done for their special day!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Emma · Married on 11/18/2017

Kat was amazing to work with and did a fabulous job on myself and my bridesmaids. Kat was very responsive while planning and totally open to whatever I needed. She helped me with my day of timeline to ensure we had plenty of time to get everything done. She was right on time on the day of and totally organized and ready to go! I would highly recommend her, worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/02/2017

Kat was AMAZING! She was super friendly, timely, easy to work with, flexible and did an AWESOME job...I loved loved loved my makeup + hair! I felt sooo beautiful and my wedding pictures turned out great! If you’re looking for one vendor that does both hair + makeup, offers a great price, is quick + efficient and does a GREAT job then Kat is definitely your gal! : )

Sent on 03/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

I had the most amazing wedding day and Kat played a big part of that. She did my makeup, the makeup of my bridesmaids, and also my mothers makeup. She did a wonderful job of making everyone feel comfortable and also beautiful. Working with Kat was probably the easiest decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done in the Columbus area!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Not only is Kat extremely easy to talk to and get along with, she makes sure to be very in tune with your wants and your vision. I also added a flower hair piece last minute, and she made it work BEAUTIFULLY. I highly recommend Kat!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Danie · Married on 09/23/2017

Kat was absolutely wonderful. She was flexible with her schedule, the look she gave me was beautiful, and she always went the extra mile with a personal touch. She is easy to work with and to get along with. Her cheerful attitude helped to lift the spirit of the bridal room while the rest of us (me) were a bit nervous. The looks she gave us lasted all night and we received so many compliments!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/20/2017

Kat was so great to work with, from beginning to end. She allowed me the choice of forgoing the makeup trial in order to meet my budget, and at first I was a little nervous about doing so. After meeting with her for my hair trial, however, I was totally convinced that I was doing the right thing. Her skills are exemplary, her prices are definitely fair, and she has a way of making everyone feel welcome and at ease. Everyone from my mother to my maid of honor to my photographer enjoyed her company on my wedding day, and if I had to do it all over again, I would definitely stick with Kat Epneris!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

Kat of Always Elegant is a competent, professional person with a sincere eagerness to please her clients. Not only did my bridesmaids, mothers, and I look BEAUTIFUL the day of our wedding thanks to Always Elegant, we had a BLAST getting to know Kat and her partner for that day. She is a wonderful person with solid moral formation. Something that really struck me about Kat is her ability to naturally relate to and interact with people she has never met before! One of my bridesmaid has special needs and became overwhelmed whilst getting her hair done, and Kat and her partner very compassionately, patiently, and professionally navigated the situation; this meant the WORLD to me. Kat’s laid-back, fun personality coupled with her professionalism really enriched the experience of getting ready for my BIG DAY! Thank you, Kat!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ryan · Married on 07/01/2017

Kat was wonderful! She did my hair and make-up and hair for MOB and MOH. For someone who does not like to wear make-up the process was very easy. She made adjustments as requested, even with my poor descriptions. She also did lip color for my MOH. Everything was perfect, and the price was very affordable!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/24/2017

Kat made my wedding 100% perfect. From the trials for hair and makeup, to the day of look for me and my family members, I felt absolutely beautiful. She made sure I was so happy with the total look and was there as a friend too. I was so impressed with how long the air brush foundation and the false lashes stayed on! I felt beautiful all day and it was because of kat and her team! Would HIGHLY recommend her :)

Sent on 11/03/2017

Brandi · Married on 06/17/2017

Kat was absolutely amazing! I searched long and hard for a makeup and hair artist for my wedding day. I found Kat and gave her a call- I instantly knew she was the one! We had a long phone conversation and I booked her super early, but she kept in contact with me! She did exactly what I wanted from pictures I had found on Pinterest and put a personal twist on them- I was worried about being too done-up for my wedding and not looking like myself! I was confident after my trial run that she was the perfect fit for my bridesmaids and I! I went to her in-home studio, which is adorable and professional. I felt so welcomed to her home- she even went as far as putting a personal sign on the door to welcome me. My hair and makeup trial was the perfect kickoff to my wedding! Kat kept in contact with me afterward and let me know who she was bringing day of to help get us done- the 2 girls she brought were also AMAZING! She provided me with a schedule of who was getting done and when. It made or morning very flawless! They showed up right on time and got started! They chatted with us the whole time and enhanced my girls' natural beauty, and they got us done ahead of schedule! It was like having another group of friends there with us, it felt like our morning getting ready was a girl day! They were so personable, kind, and so attentive! I could not have been happier! It helped me remain calm and it was very stress free- it was fun! Kat also left a kit of eyelash glue, lipgloss, and blotting paper- none of it which I had to use or any of my girls actually! My makeup, eyelashes, and hair everything was flawless literally all day through everything- even the heat and tears! I got compliments on our hair and makeup all day and my bridesmaids and mom's were so impressed with her as well! I knew that finding a great hair and makeup artist for your wedding day is important, but I'm SO glad I found Kat! I could not have been happier with her and her services! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/19/2017