Always Elegant Reviews

Always Elegant 7
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 11/17/2018

5 stars!!!

I want to start off by saying thank you so much Kat, for making this day so amazing for me! I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world because of you. Kat made this experience amazing for me. She met with me as many times before the wedding as I needed to make sure I felt comfortable with the look for my big day. Any changes I made, she was quick to respond and made notes to keep up with my request. Kar is by far one of the most caring people I’ve ever worked with. I would reccomend her time and time again. Thanks again Kat !

-Abby Phillips

Sent on 11/19/2018

Carolyn · Married on 08/25/2018

I am so pleased I chose Kat as my makeup artist on my wedding day!! She was so kind and accommodating with what I wanted for myself. I was so concerned with not looking like “me” since I don’t normally where much make up (foundation and eye liner). She knew exactly what to do for me and made sure that I was comfortable with everything! Everyone, including me, was so impressed with my make up that day!!! I received many compliments!! It was so simple but elegant and stayed perfect for 10+ hours of wind, sweat, and tears. Not only is Kat good at her job, she is incredibly sweet and fun to be around!! I highly recommend her if you are looking for a make up artist! I hear she does pretty good with hair too :)

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kari · Married on 07/07/2018

Kat was absolutely AMAZING! She listened to everything I wanted and made it come to life perfectly. I have worked with her on multiple occasions, and have never been disappointed. Beyond her amazing abilities, Kat is also an amazing woman that makes you feel so comfortable and confident. Her prices are affordable and her work is top of the line. I will continue to use Kat for all makeup and hair needs!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Always Elegant 8
    Always Elegant 9
    Always Elegant 10
    Always Elegant 11

Pam · Married on 06/23/2018

Kat is incredibly talented and delightful to work with. She was completely unafraid of my naturally curly hair and I was so happy with my wedding day look. She listened carefully to my initial request and made tweaks based on my feedback during my trial. I am very picky about my hair (it's my pride and joy) and I LOVED what she did on my wedding day. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Very easy to work with and flexible! Came to my wedding venue for a touch-up on make-up and change of hairstyle between ceremony and reception. Make-up and hair looked just how I wanted and lasted all evening!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Always Elegant 16
    Always Elegant 17
    Always Elegant 18

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2018

We loved working with Kat! She did my hair and makeup (bride) and six of my bridesmaids! She was on time and professional and everyone loved her work! Despite three hours of dancing my hair stayed in place! Thank you Kat!! I’ll try to post photos when I have them!

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

Kat did an amazing job. I didn't get to do a trial for my hair or makeup, but everything came out perfect. Very professional and friendly! We all felt beautiful! I highly recommend Always Elegant LLC!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Carolyn · Married on 12/30/2017

Kat was wonderful! She was professional but still seemed to enjoy and partake in the fun my bridesmaids and myself were having getting ready for my wedding. I loved my hair and makeup - she did exactly what I requested and I felt beautiful the whole day. Airbrush is magical. I would (and will) recommend her to anyone who needs hair and make up done for their special day!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Always Elegant 19
    Always Elegant 20

Emma · Married on 11/18/2017

Kat was amazing to work with and did a fabulous job on myself and my bridesmaids. Kat was very responsive while planning and totally open to whatever I needed. She helped me with my day of timeline to ensure we had plenty of time to get everything done. She was right on time on the day of and totally organized and ready to go! I would highly recommend her, worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Always Elegant 21

Lindsey · Married on 11/02/2017

Kat was AMAZING! She was super friendly, timely, easy to work with, flexible and did an AWESOME job...I loved loved loved my makeup + hair! I felt sooo beautiful and my wedding pictures turned out great! If you’re looking for one vendor that does both hair + makeup, offers a great price, is quick + efficient and does a GREAT job then Kat is definitely your gal! : )

Sent on 03/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

I had the most amazing wedding day and Kat played a big part of that. She did my makeup, the makeup of my bridesmaids, and also my mothers makeup. She did a wonderful job of making everyone feel comfortable and also beautiful. Working with Kat was probably the easiest decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done in the Columbus area!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Not only is Kat extremely easy to talk to and get along with, she makes sure to be very in tune with your wants and your vision. I also added a flower hair piece last minute, and she made it work BEAUTIFULLY. I highly recommend Kat!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Danie · Married on 09/23/2017

Kat was absolutely wonderful. She was flexible with her schedule, the look she gave me was beautiful, and she always went the extra mile with a personal touch. She is easy to work with and to get along with. Her cheerful attitude helped to lift the spirit of the bridal room while the rest of us (me) were a bit nervous. The looks she gave us lasted all night and we received so many compliments!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/20/2017

Kat was so great to work with, from beginning to end. She allowed me the choice of forgoing the makeup trial in order to meet my budget, and at first I was a little nervous about doing so. After meeting with her for my hair trial, however, I was totally convinced that I was doing the right thing. Her skills are exemplary, her prices are definitely fair, and she has a way of making everyone feel welcome and at ease. Everyone from my mother to my maid of honor to my photographer enjoyed her company on my wedding day, and if I had to do it all over again, I would definitely stick with Kat Epneris!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Always Elegant 22
    Always Elegant 23
    Always Elegant 24

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

Kat of Always Elegant is a competent, professional person with a sincere eagerness to please her clients. Not only did my bridesmaids, mothers, and I look BEAUTIFUL the day of our wedding thanks to Always Elegant, we had a BLAST getting to know Kat and her partner for that day. She is a wonderful person with solid moral formation. Something that really struck me about Kat is her ability to naturally relate to and interact with people she has never met before! One of my bridesmaid has special needs and became overwhelmed whilst getting her hair done, and Kat and her partner very compassionately, patiently, and professionally navigated the situation; this meant the WORLD to me. Kat’s laid-back, fun personality coupled with her professionalism really enriched the experience of getting ready for my BIG DAY! Thank you, Kat!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ryan · Married on 07/01/2017

Kat was wonderful! She did my hair and make-up and hair for MOB and MOH. For someone who does not like to wear make-up the process was very easy. She made adjustments as requested, even with my poor descriptions. She also did lip color for my MOH. Everything was perfect, and the price was very affordable!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/24/2017

Kat made my wedding 100% perfect. From the trials for hair and makeup, to the day of look for me and my family members, I felt absolutely beautiful. She made sure I was so happy with the total look and was there as a friend too. I was so impressed with how long the air brush foundation and the false lashes stayed on! I felt beautiful all day and it was because of kat and her team! Would HIGHLY recommend her :)

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Always Elegant 25
    Always Elegant 26
    Always Elegant 27
    Always Elegant 28
    Always Elegant 29
    Always Elegant 30

Brandi · Married on 06/17/2017

Kat was absolutely amazing! I searched long and hard for a makeup and hair artist for my wedding day. I found Kat and gave her a call- I instantly knew she was the one! We had a long phone conversation and I booked her super early, but she kept in contact with me! She did exactly what I wanted from pictures I had found on Pinterest and put a personal twist on them- I was worried about being too done-up for my wedding and not looking like myself! I was confident after my trial run that she was the perfect fit for my bridesmaids and I! I went to her in-home studio, which is adorable and professional. I felt so welcomed to her home- she even went as far as putting a personal sign on the door to welcome me. My hair and makeup trial was the perfect kickoff to my wedding! Kat kept in contact with me afterward and let me know who she was bringing day of to help get us done- the 2 girls she brought were also AMAZING! She provided me with a schedule of who was getting done and when. It made or morning very flawless! They showed up right on time and got started! They chatted with us the whole time and enhanced my girls' natural beauty, and they got us done ahead of schedule! It was like having another group of friends there with us, it felt like our morning getting ready was a girl day! They were so personable, kind, and so attentive! I could not have been happier! It helped me remain calm and it was very stress free- it was fun! Kat also left a kit of eyelash glue, lipgloss, and blotting paper- none of it which I had to use or any of my girls actually! My makeup, eyelashes, and hair everything was flawless literally all day through everything- even the heat and tears! I got compliments on our hair and makeup all day and my bridesmaids and mom's were so impressed with her as well! I knew that finding a great hair and makeup artist for your wedding day is important, but I'm SO glad I found Kat! I could not have been happier with her and her services! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Y

Yufei · Married on 06/10/2017

Kat was such a great part of my wedding day prep. From the preview session to the actual wedding day, she made me feel so calm and was open to listen to any suggestions and ideas I had for my look. She was attentive to what my bridesmaids and mom wanted, even though we had to coordinate from out of state. On the day of the wedding, Kat and Deah were so fun to hang out with and did a great job in perfecting our hair and makeup. A wonderful experience that I would recommend to all!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

We had our original hair and make up team cancel on us one month before our wedding so I frantically called around to find a new team. When I called Kat she did everything in her power to help us out. Less than 24 hours after I first talked to her she called me back and told us that she was going to make it work. Kat and her team already had a wedding that day but they came in early to make sure that I didn't have to worry. Let me tell you, I'm so glad she did!!! Kat and her team are absolutely AMAZING!! Not only did they squeeze us in, but they did amazing work. The whole team is so nice and so fun, it feels like you all have been friends for years. They were able to complete all of my girls hair in a timely manner without rushing!! If you are looking for a hair and makeup team, then stop the search because this is the team you want to go with. They will listen to all of your question, concerns and Ideas and make your dream look a reality!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jennie · Married on 05/13/2017

Kat was amazing and so fun to work with! My bridesmaids and I had such a good time with her. She came to us with all her tools and a constant smile. She did a wonderful job with all of our hair and I know that couldn't have been easy with 4 different hair types. Would definitely recommend her for any event you're having!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Valerie · Married on 05/07/2017

Kat was patient with me and took the time to listen to my ideas. She made suggestions based on my style and other elements I had planned for my wedding. She was patient and professional while we planned my hair and makeup. Her skills really showed on our wedding day and in our pictures; my face and hair looked amazing all day and night! I would recommend Always Elegant to anyone who asked.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Lalitha · Married on 03/18/2017

Kat was absolutely great! She accommodated all of the changes that I requested after my trial and was wonderful about it! She is extremely talented and was very patient even though I was running late on my wedding day. She not only helped me relax while doing my hair/makeup but I received many compliments on the look. Thanks Kat!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Laura · Married on 02/11/2017

Had a wonderful experience with Kat! She made my special day relaxed for all of us! We had compliments on all of our hair for my wedding! Highly recommend her!!

Laura

Sent on 03/05/2017

Taylor · Married on 11/30/2016

Kat did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for a wedding I was in last weekend! My hair was exactly what I asked for and I let her pick the colors for my makeup and I'm so glad I did because it was beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2016