Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella Reviews

48 Reviews for Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella

Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella 1
Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella 2

Beth · Married on 04/30/2019

Stella is so easy to work with and her designs are amazing. My daughter's and bridal parties' flowers were stunning. Stella listened to what my daughter's vision of her day was and came up with a design that matched everything perfectly.. Thank you Stella!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/21/2018

I love Stella!

We hired Stella through recommendation of my in-laws, and couldn't have been more pleased with the turnout! She was really easy to work with, affordable, and truly listened to what I wanted. I didn't want anything too cheesy or standard-looking. Stella brought in a mix of both traditional and unique flowers that fit my rustic fall theme and color palette perfectly! I don't know much about flowers myself, and felt really comfortable trusting her to take my ideas and run with it. I will post more once the professional photos come in. You can't go wrong with Stella!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

HIGHLY recommend Stella for wedding and event flowers! When I visited my venue to see it, the flowers for the wedding happening that day were beautiful so I picked up a card and it was for Always Beautiful. Stella was so easy to work with and got my vision from seeing a few pictures I brought. Her prices were pretty reasonable for the greater Philadelphia area and for what you get! I couldn't have envisioned more beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. Everyone commented on how amazing the flowers looked! Stella knows what she is doing and does an amazing job!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Barbara · Married on 04/07/2018

We found Stella to be wonderfully creative and pleasant to work with for both of our daughtrs’ weddings. She listened very intently to both bride’s thoughts and then ran with them, creating gorgeous bouquets and church vases. The pergola decorations she designed were tasteful and captured the simple but warm feeling daughter #1 wanted and loved. The reception centerpieces were drop dead gorgeous at our second wedding! They took my breath away when I first saw them. On top of this, Stella is very fair and reasonable financially. AlwaysBeautiful was a wonderful choice for my two brides!

Sent on 05/08/2018
  • ELK

Erin · Married on 03/24/2018

Stella was absolutely amazing. She took a few ideas I had and made my dreams come true. Everything she did exceeded my expectations, When I saw our centerpieces for the first time, I was totally floored. All of our guests are raving about how amazing the centerpieces were, and they are right!

Stella was flexible and her prices were reasonable, and I don't know why anyone would go elsewhere for their floral needs!

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella 3
    Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella 4
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Stella was great to work with for my wedding! I'm not much of a flower person, so I didn't exactly know what I wanted, so I just told her what I liked, and everything turned out amazing. She even went as far as to include my father's ties who passed away last year, into the bridesmaid bouquets. Everything turned out amazing, and I would recommend Stella to anyone getting married and wants amazing flowers!

Thanks again Stella!

Megan & Kevin

Sent on 11/09/2017

Pamela · Married on 06/03/2017

Simply amazing!! Stella is the best!! Made me cry the flowers were so beautiful for my daughters wedding on June 3 2017! Just stunning and she is the best to work with!! She went above and beyond for this special day!! The name of her business is truly how she follows through with everything!! Always beautiful!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2016

Stella was a pleasure to work with and also extremely talented. Since I am not well versed in flowers and I didn't want a copy/paste look from Pinterest, I showed Stella a picture of a vibrant sunset and said, "my fiancé and I are using this photo as our inspiration". Stella worked with me to identify my likes and dislikes and how we could bring that inspiration to life. Our guests were raving about our beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets, and decor throughout the venue. Even the staff at our wedding complimented us on Stella's work. They said how beautiful the flowers looked and it was unlike any other weddings they had catered in the past. Stella came to the bridal suite the morning of to bring us our bouquets. I had some fabric from my grandmothers' gowns and my mother's gown I wanted to incorporate at the last minute and Stella was able to assemble it into my bouquet within a matter of seconds. Her out-of-the-box thinking and attention to what was important to us as the bride and groom made such a difference on our big day. Stella was very prompt with delivery and pick up and gave me great advice for how to maximize the use of the flowers (using my bouquet and the bridesmaids for decor around the reception ballroom). I would recommend Stella to any bride getting married. She's very genuine and very talented.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kristie · Married on 08/20/2016

We looked our centerpieces and all of the work done by Stella! She was very flexible and willing to work with us to give us exactly what we wanted! I would highly recommend using Always Beautiful Floral Design by Stella!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

Stella was fabulous to work with! She had so man good ideas and truly listened to everything we wanted in florals for our wedding. The arrangements were gorgeous as well as the aisle and arbor decorations! I highly recommend working with Stella for floral arrangements!

Sent on 06/08/2016
  • F

Florence · Married on 05/07/2016

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! We had our wedding at Valleybrook Country Club on May 7th and we used Always Beautiful Floral for our flowers!! They turned out AMAZING!! I told Stella I wanted super bright colors - lime green, hot pink, orange, and lots of gerber daisies! I sent her some pictures of what I liked - and what she created was BETTER than the pictures!! She created gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces - which had limes in the bottom - so cool!!! If we had to do it all over again we would use Always Beautiful Floral in a heart beat. Five stars!! Thank you so much, Stella!! Everyone loved your work! - Florence and Matthew - 5/7/16

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kristina · Married on 04/22/2016

I had 3 different people recommend Stella as a florist for our wedding...good thing I listened! Stella was so easy to work with exactly what we wanted but also within our budget. Her prices were so affordable. She has a ton of photos from other weddings that you can get ideas with when you meet with her, but she also is willing to do whatever you are looking for! When I walked into my reception room the day of my wedding before the guests were there, I was blown away, as Stella had done our centerpieces exactly as I envisioned them.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

Stella was amazing to work with. As soon as I told her my vision- she executed! She knew exactly how to capture my vision. The flowers were more than amazing! I still have my bouquet. She brought my rustic feel together with wood centerpieces, tin cans, eucalyptus mint, and a lot of greenery. I had an amazing pickle barrel to fill-and it looked like the flowers have always been there!! Stella is amazing and I highly recommend using Stella and Always Beautiful Floral for all occasions!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Autumn · Married on 11/06/2015

Always Beautiful Flora Design by Stella was just that beautiful! Stella did an amazing job and was flexible with what I had pictured. She brought the flowers to my hotel when I had a last minute change in my wedding day schedule. The center pieces were perfection and made our fall wedding perfect. My bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets were breathtaking. The trees she created with hanging lights and flowers were perfect as a backdrop for our ceremony and look amazing in pictures. The colors of the flowers she selected were perfect and exceeded my wildest expectations. Thank you so much for making wedding flawless!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

Stella was absolutely wonderful! My husband and I used her services for centerpieces, church decor, and our bridal party bouquets. She worked with our budget and did not skimp on quality or design! She was available to answer any questions we had, and made be experience a truly memorable one. Thanks Stella!! Mr & Mrs Durr

Sent on 04/26/2016

julie · Married on 09/29/2015

I had a 25th anniversary vow renewal ceremony. Stella was so creative and tasteful, everyone was speechless. I wasn't sure what I wanted, it's very different then when you plan your wedding. All of Stella's ideas hit the mark. She got my personality and my vision.
    She created a heart made of rose petals for us to renew our vows in, that was just breath taking. Very easy to talk to and so talented.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Stella was fantastic! She was quick to respond, and our bouquets were absolutely beautiful! She came up with great ideas to incorporate everything I wanted. Everything was delivered on time to where it needed to be. We also rented our centerpieces from her, they were reasonable and looked amazing at the venue! Highly recommend Stella for your wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2015

The flowers Stella created for our wedding on May 16, 2015 were absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces and flowers for me and the rest of my bridal party were absolutely perfect. She provided the prefect balance of simplicity with a little extra touch of something special, which is exactly what we wanted and can sometimes be a hard balance to execute. I could not be happier with working with Stella and am so glad we selected her for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2015

I cannot emphasize enough how incredible Stella's work is...the bouquets for my wedding were gorgeous!! They looked stunning in photographs and held up for the entire day from 9am until 10pm. I am so thankful that I chose Stella as my florist. The guests loved her centerpieces and couldn't wait to take them home.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2014

Stella is amazing!!! My flowers were more beautiful than I imagined! I got so many compliments on them and my girls flowers as well! Stella even went at added some flowers to my wedding cake! They were perfect. I cannot wait to dry them out and put them in a shadow box to display them!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Amy · Married on 10/17/2014

Stella is a pleasure to work with! I used her as Brigalias preferred florist and her prices were fantastic. Her work is even better. I received so many compliments on my unique centerpieces and our bouquets and boutonnieres pop in our photos. We are so happy with Stella's work. It truly added beauty and color to our day.

Sent on 10/27/2014

LeAnn · Married on 10/12/2014

Stella, Stella, Stella....all I simply have to say is THANK YOU! My husband, our guests, the hotel, could not stop RAVING about your work. The color scheme for my wedding was black and white. My husband and I wanted the color to come from the flowers. We told Stella that we wanted jewel tones as we were getting married in the fall. Both he and I are not savvy when it comes to the types of flowers or their names, etc...but we knew the color scheme and look that we were going for. We showed Stella some pics from our Pinterest board during our consultation and again for our final meeting. Stella, even provided some options that my husband and I had not even thought of...and with that..we left it in her VERY capable hands. To say that Stella delivered would be an UNDERSTATEMENT. She MADE my wedding...her floral arrangements went above and beyond our wildest dreams. The colors were MORE than perfect and EVERY guest was WOWED by the work that she had done. My bouquet (which she was able to place jewelry from my grandmothers in), our centerpieces, cake table, sweethart table, circle of roses in our ceremony...everything was INCREDIBLE. Stella is FANTASTIC and we were blessed to stumble upon her. I can't say thank you enough and neither can my husband. I was literally moved to tears.. you would be CRAZY to choose another florist.. great to work with, communication was easy, pricing was beyond reasonable...and STELLAR work.

Thank you again!

Traun and LeAnn

Sent on 12/01/2014

Carrie · Married on 09/26/2014

Stella did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding. They were so beautiful and they look great in our pictures. Very easy to work with and reasonable. Have already recommended her to a few people.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • F

Frank · Married on 07/11/2014

Stella did a wonderful job with our floral arrangements! She is very talented, very flexible, and very reasonably priced for the work that she does. Stella knows her job and loves her job and you can tell by the work that she puts out there. Always Beautfiul Floral Design is top notch!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

Beautiful work. She was very professional and always willing to talk if I need to change things. She understood my budget and gave unbelievable beautiful arrangements. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2014