Alvis Pham Photography Reviews

Alvis Pham Photography 6
Alvis Pham Photography 7

Dice Takahashi · Married on 09/22/2019

Alvis is awesome!!!

Amazing, simply AMAZING! I was more than impressed with his professionalism, courtesy and patience. He is exactly what I was looking for as a wedding photographer. Due to my circumstance in the military, I was mostly able to communicate via email only. His swift response allowed me to be able to take care of other wedding plans while always being able to stay on top of schedule with Alvis due to his swift responses in email. I had to reschedule my meeting with him when we were unfortunately extended for deployment and he was more than willing to reschedule and was very adaptable to my needs.
    He was always courteous, professional and kind whenever we interacted. When we were trying to figure out the location for our engagement photos, he kindly suggested multiple locations while giving us advices on why each locations were scenic for our photo shoot.
    He also went above and beyond going over the agreed time limit for our photo shoot yet did not charge us extra. He was more concerned with making sure we were able to get all of the locations that we asked for rather AND getting the shots that he was satisfied with rather than rushing us with the photos so that he can finish on time. If that isn't professionalism, I don't know what is!
    I would highly recommend him as a professional photographer. He is that little secret gem that you only want to share with your closest and dearest friends because of how good he is. I can't thank him enough!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Amina

Amina Hussein · Married on 09/14/2019

A truly gifted and professional photograph, genius at capturing happiness

Alvis is a truly amazing photographer and person. In one day, he arranged to take our engagement photos on the beach and returned over 300 stunningly beautiful photos to me almost immediately! He's super fun and easy to work with and our engagement photos were amazingly affordable. Alvin is brilliant with the camera, knows gorgeous and unique spots to shoot, and is master at finding the perfect light. Through him, we also discovered an amazing secret beach in Laguna. I am so thrilled with how our photos turned out, and grateful to him for his hard work and kindness. I highly recommend Alvis Pham Photography, and hope to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Alvis Pham Photography 8
  • Allison

Allison Harris · Married on 08/21/2019

Amazing!!!

Alvis is by far the best photographer I’ve ever had. He’s so kind and helpful.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Alvis Pham Photography 9
    Alvis Pham Photography 10
    Alvis Pham Photography 11
  • Troy

Troy Westfall · Married on 06/08/2019

The happiest I've ever been with a photographer

I found Alvis through a Craigslist ad. He was extremely affordable, but the quality of his work was so much better than his competitors. He kept in touch with me all the way up to the wedding, and on the day, he showed up early and scouted the venue to make sure he could get the best photos possible.

Alvis was very friendly, and was also very sneaky - he captured 1,300 beautiful photos of my wedding, but never got in anybody's way, and never made his presence conspicuous. He sent us the final product about 4 weeks after the wedding, and they are absolutely STUNNING. I could not possibly be happier with the quality of his work and his personality. I give him the strongest possible recommendation to anyone else getting married.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Suong

Suong · Married on 02/16/2019

Highly recommend Alvis as your photographer!!!

We had the pleasure of working with Alvis for our engagement shoot and for our wedding and we could not be happier. He made me and my husband feel at ease and was so much fun! He is very professional and knew exactly what to do and even helped us when we didn't know what to do. We can't thank him enough in capturing all the sweet memories on our wedding day. We will definitely be utilizing Alvis services for future events!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Connor · Married on 02/08/2019

Alvis was absolutely amazing! We had our engagement photoshoot with him last week and we couldn't be happier. Not only is he very talented and professional, he is very friendly and personable as well. Alvis made the photo session very easy, suggested the location and made sure we had optimal lighting. AND we receive all our edited pics just 5 days after the photoshoot!!! Thanks Alvis!

I highly recommend Alvis Pham Photography to anyone who wants a great experience and absolutely gorgeous pics

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Alvis Pham Photography 12

Amber Foreman · Married on 01/01/2019

Amazing, Talented, and Professional Photographer

Alvis was very nice and professional. He shot so many amazing pictures throughout our ceremony and reception. He captured the night exactly how we wanted it. I was very impressed with his skills and knowledge.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Alvis Pham Photography 13
    Alvis Pham Photography 14
    Alvis Pham Photography 15
    Alvis Pham Photography 16
    Alvis Pham Photography 17

Hieu Cao · Married on 12/09/2018

Above and beyond

Short and simple, Alvis is the best! He goes above & beyond his services and captures all the best moments.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Robert

Robert Jerez · Married on 11/18/2018

Exceptional Attention to Detail

Alvis was absolutely exceptional and I wish I could have him as my own personal photographer haha! He was very helpful with layout and positioning of the entire bridal party and caught all the memorable moments we had forgotten. Quality and attention to detail with his shadowing/sharpness allowed him to capture all the emotion of our special day. Photos came on time from the post. production and my Wife and I loved every single shot. Thanks again Alvis!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Alvis Pham Photography 18
    Alvis Pham Photography 19

Dan Ranciglio · Married on 09/22/2018

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO STRESS Thank you Alvis!!

We were able to see Alvis in action at Brother and Sister's wedding,Our weeding was 1 year away at that time and we knew we found our photographer! He did it again!!!! Please use and recommend Alvis Pham photography!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Libby · Married on 09/21/2018

We loved working with Alvis Pham Photography and our pictures were incredible!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • nancy

nancy · Married on 08/25/2018

Great, accommodating, professional, and reasonably financially affordable.

Alvis and his team did a phenomenal job and were very accommodating to my wedding event since my reception took place on a different date. He gave us a great package at a reasonable cost since our guest list was less than 25 people and with events on different dates/locations. For my ceremony, we only had our parents and the officiant in attendance and for our reception, we had about 20-25 guests. His team was able to meet any request we had and were very profession making my husband, fiance then at the time, feel very comfortable. Not only did we have a phone call with Alvis first, but we were also able to meet Alvis in person to continue asking him any questions we had. Great experience and would absolutely recommend Alvis Pham Photography.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Alvis and his team are amazing photographers!

I hired Alvis and his team to photograph my wedding in August and could not have been happier with his amazing team! They were all professional and beyond talented. He was quick to respond to all of my questions and delivered above and beyond. We got our beautiful photos back in a timely manner and were absolutely thrilled with the turnout. Alvis knew exactly how to pose us and what would and would not look good on camera. I searched long and hard for a photographer who had affordable prices with amazing quality, and Alvis was the absolute best match! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer. I am so in love with my photos and cannot thank Alvis enough for everything! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Erika · Married on 08/03/2018

Alvis was an amazing part of our wedding day! He was so helpful, and very flexible. We were running behind schedule on our day, and he stayed an extra hour and got some amazing shots. He was very professional and I am so happy with our pictures, he really captured some amazing memories from our wedding day!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't even begin to express how amazing Alvis and his team have been. They deserve more than 5 stars for his wedding photography and videography!

1. Talent and experience. Alvis's talent and eye for photography far exceed his age. His portfolio won me over - it honestly speaks for itself on his level of experience and all-around photography skills.

2. Professionalism. Alvis was always incredibly quick to respond whether it be email or text. He met up with me and my then fiance to go through our entire wedding schedule (he essentially drafted one for us since we hadn't even planned that far yet), answered all our questions, and proved to us he would be the photographer for our wedding. During the wedding, Alvis was incredibly respectful of what my husband and I wanted captured. He also told us how to pose which is a huge plus for us since we have no modeling experience haha.

3. Equipment. Alvis and his team have all the best equipment. They've got a stabilizer for videography, audio/mic hookups, a drone, and top of the line cameras.

Other special touches we really appreciated:
    - Alvis sent us an edited photo of one of his best shots the night of the wedding so we'd have something to post the next day
    - He finished touching up ALL our photographs and sent us our complete album of photos the day after the wedding!!
    - Alvis created a highlights video for us and sent us a documentary as well as the raw footage. Everything was shot beautifully in 4K quality!

Overall, I can't rave about him enough. I'm so impressed with the photography business he's built and his artistic eye. Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jackie · Married on 03/24/2018

Hiring Alvis Pham Photography for my wedding day was a great decision! All the "regret" I have regarding that day's photography came from my own recommendations; i.e. rushing to cut photos quick because I was starving! I wish i would have let him take the reigns for the shots I wish I had. Definitely should let the professionals be the professionals. Nonetheless, all the pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! I coudn't stop staring at them! Although I will say, I wish they were a little more proactive in having me take pictures with my guests, I only got got the pics I pulled them for.

We also hired Alvis Pham Photography for Videography. It of course came out spectacular! It was formatted so well I felt like I was reliving the day!

I highly highly recommend this team! Alvis was very timely, professional, and flexible during the planning. Him and his team provided excellent service at an affordable price :)

Sent on 05/02/2018

Julian · Married on 03/10/2018

Alvis Pham Very professional. I was very satisfied with his work. I am very happy that I booked him for my wedding. I 100% recommend.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Lisa · event on 01/24/2018

Despite a huge variety of local photographers, it is not an easy task to find the one that meets all of your expectations: professional, creative, punctual, responsible, and affordable. I can't believe how lucky we are that we found Alvis! Alvis has been our family photographer for almost a year now and I believe it will be for many years to come. He first did our family photo session and I received so many compliments on the pictures. Then, when I wanted to do a romantic photo session for my husband and I and a maternity pics for me, I knew right away who to contact. Alvis has "an eye" on great pics. He always shows up to the venue in time, sets up fast, and sends all the pictures to you after the photo shoot in a timely manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Jose · Married on 12/30/2017

Thanks for making our special day, so amazing. We could not have asked a better photographer to work with. Alvis is extremely professional and made sure to capture all the moments we wanted and even got pictures we had no idea we would want. We definitely recommend Alvis Pham Photography!

- Serrano Family

Alvis Pham Photography 26
    Alvis Pham Photography 27

Tin · Married on 12/09/2017

Excellent photographer!

Alvis is a very polite and approachable photographer. Both he and his camera gear are very professional. Alvis photographed and video'd my wedding and I'm very glad that I booked him. The pictures turned out wonderfully and the quality of the videos are amazing. The photos and videos were edited and sent to me relatively quick. I am more than satisfied with his work. The rates that Alvis charges are very reasonable for both photo and video. I would highly recommend Alvis to anyone, as it's obvious that he has a great passion for photography and his work reflects it.

- T

Sent on 03/12/2018

Denise · Married on 12/03/2017

Alvis and his team were absolutely great! He got all the shots we wanted and more. Not only is he an awesome photographer but he has mad videography skills too. He made us a small film that brought us to tears. His photo editing I can best describe as a soft romantic feeling. Book him you won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/13/2018

liliana · Married on 11/13/2017

Alvis is a young guy with an great eye! My pictures are amazing. Alvis and his team are very professional. He is worth every penny!! Thank you so much for taking the best pictures.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Nathan · Married on 10/08/2017

My wife and I live in San Diego (where we met), but decided to get married in Michigan last year because that's where all our family is from. My wife wanted to do a San Diego photo shoot in her dress because that's where all our memories are shared. Schedules got busy and it took us about 9 months to get it done.

My wife found Alvis on Facebook, and he drove down from Los Angeles to do the shoot. He arrived just before sunset and we got almost 200 photos in a very short amount of time. We were impressed with Alvis' knowledge of angles, position poses, and recommendations. He got us the finished product back to us in about 2-weeks which was a phenomenal turn around time verse our actual wedding photographer. We highly recommend Alvis for his services.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Alvis Pham Photography 28
    Alvis Pham Photography 29
    Alvis Pham Photography 30
    Alvis Pham Photography 31

Kenny · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Alvis and his team for engagement photography, wedding photography and videography. His team was very professional and well equipped for the job. Alvis is very ambitious and will have your best interest in mind.

Sent on 08/26/2018