71 Reviews for Alton Martin Wedding Photography

Multi. Locations (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
71 Alton Martin Wedding Photography Reviews

Alton was prompt getting back to me and very friendly.

Profile Picture Kandyce, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This is the 2nd event I have used Alton and he was once again very friendly and professional. I would use him again for my next event and recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Steven, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton was very approachable and professional. A pleasure to be part of our big day

Profile Picture Mat, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Than you Alton for the beautiful photos!!!!

Profile Picture Katrin, 4/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton was just amazing, I truly cannot reccomend him highly enough! Our wedding photos are beautiful and he was really helpful on the day.

Profile Picture Clare, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was pleased with the service! Affordable and professional!

Profile Picture Kara, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So pleased we chose Alton and his wife to take our pictured. It’s difficult doing this from Scotland but we made the right decision. Very responsive to messages prior to the big day and on the day itself. Obviously a busy lady and well known in City Hall as we were directed to her straight away by staff, made us feel so at ease and we thoroughly enjoyed having her part of our special day, she was our witness too so all round delighted. I highly recommend recommend Alton Martin Photograohy but should add that we wish we had gone for the package that offers the card with the pictures instead of waiting (only a few days) for our pictures. Thank you so much, Jane & Tommy

Profile Picture Jane , 1/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

searching someone in internet was not so easy, but we are sure that booking Martin was the best thing we could do. Best regards from Italy

Profile Picture Klaus, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton Martin Wedding Photography deserves 10 stars! Being a bride that lives in S.C. and getting married in Newark, N.J. was stressful. Alton took away the stress by being reliable, responsive and resourceful. He arrived very early for my 8AM wedding, capturing unique shots of both myself and my husband prior to the wedding. He was friendly and professional.....and funny too. The photo booth was a great idea and easy to use. Alton Martin Wedding Photography was a blessing to me and I am so grateful that I found him. You won’t be disappointed by choosing him!

Profile Picture Tabatha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Great experience .............

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I appreciate u taking the time to be our wingman and our memories

Profile Picture Carol, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Prompt and professional! The photographs were beautiful!

Profile Picture sharon, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was the best experience. Made our day extra special

Profile Picture S, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Martin my husband and I are very grateful for the services provided on our special day! We were 1 hour late but Mr. Martin waited patiently and was very friendly and funny, he said "I'll excuse you be because you're beautiful" haha. It was raining so we was not able to get a session in the garden but he made sure that we still got full service and the pictures came out beautifully. He knows his way around so by the time we got there he had us covered, in and out. I would recommend him to anyone, not sure if he provides other services but I would definitely work with him in the future! THANK YOU! :)

Profile Picture Latesha, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We would like to thank you for being our photographer and a great part of our wedding ceremony. Thank you for capturing so many details and emotions throughout the day. We were so lucky to find such a talented photographer like you.

Many Many Thanks

Peter and Nursemin:))

Profile Picture Nursemin, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Was on time. Had experience working with bridal couples

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton was very professional and an amiable person with a nice personality and easy and fun to work with. I would definitely use him again.

Profile Picture TAMARA, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton was great, a part from being a pro photpgrapher he helped us getting around the city hall brarucracy very easily.

Profile Picture Amir, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr Martin is a very kind and understanding young man. He had great ideas on camera angles and pictures taken by him

Profile Picture Nelson, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Martin was very nice, took nice photos, helped us with post-wedding formalities ... we are very satisfied

Profile Picture Slavomir , 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met him outside the courthouse and Alton couldn't have been more perfect. He was beyond prepared and helped us with everything. His attention to detail is what made this perfect. He was constantly taking photos which meant he captured the absolute best moments. He was great company as we waited to get married!

Profile Picture Eduardo, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fantastic service throughout the whole afternoon, the picture were of amazing quality which we truly love

Profile Picture Shane , 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am beyond happy i went with him. He did such a excellent job.

Profile Picture LaToyia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome photographer. Would recommend it to anyone. Very professional!!!

Profile Picture Alberto , 6/23/17, 1 Review