Alton Martin Wedding Photography Reviews

80 Alton Martin Wedding Photography Reviews
  • Sophia

sophia c · Married on 10/28/2018

Money Happily Spent

We had a small wedding idea in mind and we began searching online for the a deal with the best and cheapest photographer we could find. We had a budget of $500 to split between our Officiant and photographer for 4 hours. After searching around for a few weeks we figured that the budget was not going to work as most photographers with good rating was well over $500 an hour and the ones who were willing to do everything for our tiny budget had horrible pictures on their website and mostly shitty reviews. We ran into Alton as he was shooting our friend wedding, we admired how he fixed her dress. I hesitantly approach him because I know this must have cost my friends a big bank. He gave me a business card as he was too busy to talk, he told me to look around on the website and read a few reviews before making any decision and I did just that. He was not crazily expensive but immediately I noticed that quality and cheap does not belong in the same sentence. To make this short Alton shot our wedding at $200 an hour and he had his wife Shevel who is a NYC Officiant to marry us free, that was his gift to us. We ended up spending twice our budget but it was money well worth spending. These guys are a great couple, they are a great team and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone who needs a professional team to hire for their wedding day.

From Chris and Sophia

eve · Married on 10/06/2018

best deal ever. thank you for trying to work with my tight budget. you have a great team and I appreciate the help. Thank you for capturing our wedding experience.

• Anthony

Anthony Spencer · Married on 10/06/2018

husband review

my wife is happy and she is hard to satisfy. these guys were amazing and I recommend them for your photography and video needs on your special day.

Alton Martin Wedding Photography 1
  • Kacie

Kacie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photographer

Alton was wonderful! I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have the best pictures and have a fun and friendly photographer. He always listened to what i wanted photographed. He went above and beyond to get me the pictures I requested. His photo booth was amazing! My guests are still talking about it. I highly recommend getting the book to have your guest ls write in after they take a picture! It was a real hit! Thank you so much Alton for making my day even more special!
    Kacie & Bryan 10*6*2018

• Maggie

Maggie Mitchelle · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Wedding Experince!!!!

It is very rare these days to have your expectations exceeded but that is exactly what happen with Alton & Shevel Photography. I could never have imagined how important the photographs could be but when you see how beauty they are, and it is your friends and family in them, it makes me cry every time I look at them. Don't risk your photography to anyone else but Alton & Shevel. I have had several friends get married over the last couple of years and none of them had the kind of experience that I did with our photographer. They all think I just got lucky, but I say it was because I was smart enough to hire Alton & Shevel. They are a husband and wife team who seams in love because they were always hugging ever chance, they get at times I was wondering if they are the ones getting married LOL. They treated our day with the love and emotion they were showing each other. My family said good things about them and my family can be snobbish at times LOL.

Thank you Steve and Maggie.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Alton Martin Wedding Photography 8
    Alton Martin Wedding Photography 9
    Alton Martin Wedding Photography 10

Alton Martin Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be with you on your special day. You guys were fun to work with. Tell your mom I said hi and thanks for putting in these good words for us. Wish we could review you as well, would vote you in for the best couple of the year award.

Kandyce · Married on 08/12/2018

Alton was prompt getting back to me and very friendly.

• Alexandra

Alexandra H · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Photographers Ever!!!

I am very happy to have found you guys, my photographer bailed on me at last minute and thank God I was able to find a reputable photographer at last minute. I am very happy with the results; my husband is happy, and I am happy. I love the pictures; my friends love the pictures and we are just grateful for you. Your reviews are what convinced me to hire you and I am leaving this review for other to make good decisions when hiring a photographer. I will recommend this highly professional team of photographer for your wedding.

Love Alexandra

Alton Martin Wedding Photography 15
  • Casandra

Casandra Ortize · Married on 07/07/2018

great experience

I used these guys to capture my wedding and they were fun and loving. firstly I must tell you they are a husband and wife team of photographers. we used then to capture our 10 hours wedding day. they gave us the use of the photo-booth as a wedding gift, our guest were glued to that thing. the young people especially like the fact that they could send the pics directly to there Instagram page. the wedding was a couple of months ago but I wanted to get the Pictures before I made the review then I totally forgot but I am doing it and I am happy that I found them. I recommend them. not telling you to go killing there prices but they are flexible and easy to work with. tell them Casandra sent you and you need my price LOL.

Alton Martin Wedding Photography 16

Steven · Married on 05/11/2018

This is the 2nd event I have used Alton and he was once again very friendly and professional. I would use him again for my next event and recommend him to others.

Mat · Married on 04/18/2018

Alton was very approachable and professional. A pleasure to be part of our big day

Alton Martin Wedding Photography 17
    Alton Martin Wedding Photography 18

Katrin · Married on 04/11/2018

Than you Alton for the beautiful photos!!!!

Clare · Married on 04/02/2018

Alton was just amazing, I truly cannot reccomend him highly enough! Our wedding photos are beautiful and he was really helpful on the day.

Alton Martin Wedding Photography 19

Kara · Married on 03/18/2018

I was pleased with the service! Affordable and professional!

Jane · Married on 01/03/2018

So pleased we chose Alton and his wife to take our pictured. It’s difficult doing this from Scotland but we made the right decision. Very responsive to messages prior to the big day and on the day itself. Obviously a busy lady and well known in City Hall as we were directed to her straight away by staff, made us feel so at ease and we thoroughly enjoyed having her part of our special day, she was our witness too so all round delighted. I highly recommend recommend Alton Martin Photograohy but should add that we wish we had gone for the package that offers the card with the pictures instead of waiting (only a few days) for our pictures. Thank you so much, Jane & Tommy

Crischelle · Married on 12/27/2017

Not only did Alton take amazing photos, he also helped us navigate the whole NY city hall marriage process. He was very friendly and accommodating with our request to take pics on the BK bridge in freezing cold. This photo he took of us is up in a Brooklyn Magazine feature story this month.

Alton Martin Wedding Photography 20

Klaus · Married on 10/20/2017

searching someone in internet was not so easy, but we are sure that booking Martin was the best thing we could do. Best regards from Italy

Tabatha · Married on 09/23/2017

Alton Martin Wedding Photography deserves 10 stars! Being a bride that lives in S.C. and getting married in Newark, N.J. was stressful. Alton took away the stress by being reliable, responsive and resourceful. He arrived very early for my 8AM wedding, capturing unique shots of both myself and my husband prior to the wedding. He was friendly and professional.....and funny too. The photo booth was a great idea and easy to use. Alton Martin Wedding Photography was a blessing to me and I am so grateful that I found him. You won’t be disappointed by choosing him!

Barbara · Married on 09/13/2017

Great experience .............

Carol · Married on 09/08/2017

I appreciate u taking the time to be our wingman and our memories

sharon · Married on 08/11/2017

Prompt and professional! The photographs were beautiful!

S · Married on 08/11/2017

It was the best experience. Made our day extra special

Latesha · Married on 08/07/2017

Mr. Martin my husband and I are very grateful for the services provided on our special day! We were 1 hour late but Mr. Martin waited patiently and was very friendly and funny, he said "I'll excuse you be because you're beautiful" haha. It was raining so we was not able to get a session in the garden but he made sure that we still got full service and the pictures came out beautifully. He knows his way around so by the time we got there he had us covered, in and out. I would recommend him to anyone, not sure if he provides other services but I would definitely work with him in the future! THANK YOU! :)

Nursemin · Married on 08/01/2017

We would like to thank you for being our photographer and a great part of our wedding ceremony. Thank you for capturing so many details and emotions throughout the day. We were so lucky to find such a talented photographer like you.

Many Many Thanks

Peter and Nursemin:))

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2017

Was on time. Had experience working with bridal couples