51 Reviews for Alton Martin Wedding Photography

One Event/Day (3)
Albums (3)
Multi. Locations (2)
51 Alton Martin Wedding Photography Reviews

Mr. Martin my husband and I are very grateful for the services provided on our special day! We were 1 hour late but Mr. Martin waited patiently and was very friendly and funny, he said "I'll excuse you be because you're beautiful" haha. It was raining so we was not able to get a session in the garden but he made sure that we still got full service and the pictures came out beautifully. He knows his way around so by the time we got there he had us covered, in and out. I would recommend him to anyone, not sure if he provides other services but I would definitely work with him in the future! THANK YOU! :)

Profile Picture Latesha, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We would like to thank you for being our photographer and a great part of our wedding ceremony. Thank you for capturing so many details and emotions throughout the day. We were so lucky to find such a talented photographer like you.

Many Many Thanks

Peter and Nursemin:))

Profile Picture Nursemin, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Was on time. Had experience working with bridal couples

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton was very professional and an amiable person with a nice personality and easy and fun to work with. I would definitely use him again.

Profile Picture TAMARA, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton was great, a part from being a pro photpgrapher he helped us getting around the city hall brarucracy very easily.

Profile Picture Amir, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr Martin is a very kind and understanding young man. He had great ideas on camera angles and pictures taken by him

Profile Picture Nelson, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Martin was very nice, took nice photos, helped us with post-wedding formalities ... we are very satisfied

Profile Picture Slavomir , 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met him outside the courthouse and Alton couldn't have been more perfect. He was beyond prepared and helped us with everything. His attention to detail is what made this perfect. He was constantly taking photos which meant he captured the absolute best moments. He was great company as we waited to get married!

Profile Picture Eduardo, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fantastic service throughout the whole afternoon, the picture were of amazing quality which we truly love

Profile Picture Shane , 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am beyond happy i went with him. He did such a excellent job.

Profile Picture LaToyia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome photographer. Would recommend it to anyone. Very professional!!!

Profile Picture Alberto , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photographer ever he's professional creative and friendly my husband and I have a lot fun taking pictures with him he gave us some ideas to make our pictures absolutely amazing!!! I highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Stéphanie, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met this guy today 8/19/2016 (Alton Martin), he has offered us his services as the photographer and a witness, ... exactly what we needed!.. To leave an honest review for Alton, we LOVED this guy! he is easy to work with, has an interesting perception on picture moments, knowledgeable in his business and very easy going and easy to communicate and get along with!
Thank you very much for today, for the pictures and a very pleasant experience!
Our HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS!!!
Best regards,
Vlad and Yuliya!!!! ;-)

Profile Picture Vladimir, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Definitely one of the best. Very down to earth. He makes sure you are comfortable and relax. Communicate with you very well. As I said before . He one of the best. Awesome ,courteous and well competent . Great service. Worth your time and money.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We eloped to New York from England and bumped into Alton outside. We needed a witness and a photographer. We didn't have a big budget and he offered to photograph us for a great price. His photos were lovely. Better than I could have hoped for. He captured the wedding brilliantly. The photos were amazing. I highly recommend him. We couldn't be happier. We have printed them out and the quality is stunning. Everyone we have shown them to have been impressed. We are so greatful to him for capturing the best day of our lives so perfectly.

Profile Picture Richard, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful day captured!! We love our photos and recommend this service.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved all of the pictures. The photographer had an incredible way of capturing a moment. We were super happy with his work and his professionalism. He did our pictures for our civil ceremony and we hired him again for our party. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 7/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

thank you again for your time and your kindness.
excellent photographer
This day will remain in our memories and therefore also alton
berenice , marc and their children

Profile Picture saint jore, 7/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographer. With all the heat from the events a professional photographer like Mr. Martin can came with great ideas for the best shots. My opinion is to not hesitate, and the price is reasonable. Good job Martin.

Profile Picture daniel, 7/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton really knows the ropes at the Marriage Bureau and he was a calm, relaxing presence throughout the process. But the most important thing are the pictures and they were just great: a mix of candid and posed shots. Alton has the touch! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6997298, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton was fantastic! We got married at the City Clerk's Office, and we weren't sure we were even going to hire a photographer. We met Alton outside the venue when we went to get the license, and knew right away that he was going to photograph our wedding, and he also doubled as our witness. He waited around for over an hour while we ironed out some technicalities, and didnt even charge us for that time! He made sure we were happy with each photograph, and even gave us a copy of our photographs there and then on an SD card. Thouroughly recommend as a photographer, without even taking into consideration the value for money.

Profile Picture Simon, 7/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographer is on time he and his team are very professional the package is cheap base on other photographers that I called and looked up online he does what he advertise high quality photos with affordable payment arrangements

Profile Picture User7058491, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alton is a very skilled photographer and a very nice guy. We came from Israel to get married in NYC and he really walked us through with a great attitude and lovely smile. And of course, the pictures are gorgeous... Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Peter, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

I would like to say that Alton came highly recommended by a friend. He lived up to the hipe. He was on time very professional and most of all he was easy to talk to. He made my event and experience enjoyable. He will be my go to photographer for any other events we have.

Profile Picture DOLPHY, 6/12/16, 1 Review