Alton Martin Wedding Photography Reviews

90 Reviews for Alton Martin Wedding Photography

• Ryan

Ryan K. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

$1200 Best Deal Ever!!!

The team of Alton Martin Photography is such a fun and professional group to work with. My original photographer got sick and had to cancel on me then I found Alton on the Knot at the last minute and he was a blessing at our wedding. He was easy to talk with over the phone and he made suggestions that I did not think of. I told him we were not into staged possess and he understood my request and managed to get some of the most breathtaking candid moments of my wedding day. It was a pleasure working with Alton and his group and I was happier when I saw that his packages cost a lot less than the other guy that my wife had booked.

We Booked a package with One Photographer, Photo Booth, and Wedding Video Highlights.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Natalie M. · Married on 10/15/2020

I’m satisfied

I am very satisfied with your services. Thank you for capturing my Wedding. Everything was documented and my husband and I love our wedding pictures.

Jenna H. · Married on 09/08/2020

Talented and Proffesional

Other than marrying each other Alton Martin Photography is the next BEST thing that will happen to you on your wedding day! He was a complete professional and conducted our ceremony just as we imagined with sincerity and a good dose of light heartedness.Thank you so much Alton! you won't regret having him as part of your team!

• Alana

Alana F. · Married on 05/12/2020

Amazing Work. Money Well Spent

It was a pleasure working with this company from start to finish. they were the first person to respond to my request and they have been super responsive to every one of my emails. Our wedding pictures are perfect and I recommend them to you guys.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Shevel W. · Married on 02/15/2020

awesome,very great people to work with very professional and punctual

love the team that worked on my wedding, they very professional and well organized,my pictures were very beautiful.

• Natan

Natan M. · Married on 02/12/2020

Worth the Price

Alton and his team is such a fun and professional photographer bunch to work with, especially when working with couples. They make you laugh so they can capture those genuinely happy moments that you will cherish forever. They were easy to talk to and an overall fun people to be around as well. I highly recommend this team services to anyone looking for a photographer, Videographer and Photobooth Package.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Marcia

Marcia A. · Married on 08/14/2019

Amazing and talented

Alton was absolutely fantastic! Both my wife and I could not speak higher praises of Alton who is compassionate, thoughtful, genuine and professional in both his planning and delivery on our special day. All we can say is a big thank you and we would highly recommend Alton for other couples on their wedding day.

• Sonali

Sonali S. · Married on 03/29/2019

Strongly recommend!

Alton was not only our wedding photographer but he also served as our guide. He was very responsive and answered our questions promptly. We had a large group for city hall wedding, and Alton made the best of it, while no one was actually posing for photos. We are very happy with him and strongly recommend his service!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 10/28/2018

Money Happily Spent

We had a small wedding idea in mind and we began searching online for the a deal with the best and cheapest photographer we could find. We had a budget of $500 to split between our Officiant and photographer for 4 hours. After searching around for a few weeks we figured that the budget was not going to work as most photographers with good rating was well over $500 an hour and the ones who were willing to do everything for our tiny budget had horrible pictures on their website and mostly shitty reviews. We ran into Alton as he was shooting our friend wedding, we admired how he fixed her dress. I hesitantly approach him because I know this must have cost my friends a big bank. He gave me a business card as he was too busy to talk, he told me to look around on the website and read a few reviews before making any decision and I did just that. He was not crazily expensive but immediately I noticed that quality and cheap does not belong in the same sentence. To make this short Alton shot our wedding at $200 an hour and he had his wife Shevel who is a NYC Officiant to marry us free, that was his gift to us. We ended up spending twice our budget but it was money well worth spending. These guys are a great couple, they are a great team and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone who needs a professional team to hire for their wedding day.

From Chris and Sophia

Sent on 11/06/2018

Eve · Married on 10/06/2018

best deal ever. thank you for trying to work with my tight budget. you have a great team and I appreciate the help. Thank you for capturing our wedding experience.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Johny · Married on 10/06/2018

I met Shevel when i was getting my marriage licence and she showed me her portfolio and it sparked my interest , my fiance and i did a little more research then we decided to hire her. it was the best decision we have made this year. we can never be more happy with the way she work with my rather troublesome group. she seam to have wedding dress fetish and i love that because i invested a lot in my wedding attire, i am extremely happy with the edited pictures and the album that she delivered. i am so happy to recommend her to everyone who needs a competent female photographer.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Anthony

Anthony S. · Married on 10/06/2018

husband review

my wife is happy and she is hard to satisfy. these guys were amazing and I recommend them for your photography and video needs on your special day.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Kacie

Kacie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing photographer

Alton was wonderful! I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have the best pictures and have a fun and friendly photographer. He always listened to what i wanted photographed. He went above and beyond to get me the pictures I requested. His photo booth was amazing! My guests are still talking about it. I highly recommend getting the book to have your guest ls write in after they take a picture! It was a real hit! Thank you so much Alton for making my day even more special!
    Kacie & Bryan 10*6*2018

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Maggie

Maggie M. · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Wedding Experince!!!!

It is very rare these days to have your expectations exceeded but that is exactly what happen with Alton & Shevel Photography. I could never have imagined how important the photographs could be but when you see how beauty they are, and it is your friends and family in them, it makes me cry every time I look at them. Don't risk your photography to anyone else but Alton & Shevel. I have had several friends get married over the last couple of years and none of them had the kind of experience that I did with our photographer. They all think I just got lucky, but I say it was because I was smart enough to hire Alton & Shevel. They are a husband and wife team who seams in love because they were always hugging ever chance, they get at times I was wondering if they are the ones getting married LOL. They treated our day with the love and emotion they were showing each other. My family said good things about them and my family can be snobbish at times LOL.

Thank you Steve and Maggie.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Alton Martin Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be with you on your special day. You guys were fun to work with. Tell your mom I said hi and thanks for putting in these good words for us. Wish we could review you as well, would vote you in for the best couple of the year award.

Kandyce · Married on 08/12/2018

Alton was prompt getting back to me and very friendly.

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Photographers Ever!!!

I am very happy to have found you guys, my photographer bailed on me at last minute and thank God I was able to find a reputable photographer at last minute. I am very happy with the results; my husband is happy, and I am happy. I love the pictures; my friends love the pictures and we are just grateful for you. Your reviews are what convinced me to hire you and I am leaving this review for other to make good decisions when hiring a photographer. I will recommend this highly professional team of photographer for your wedding.

Love Alexandra

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Casandra

Casandra O. · Married on 07/07/2018

great experience

I used these guys to capture my wedding and they were fun and loving. firstly I must tell you they are a husband and wife team of photographers. we used then to capture our 10 hours wedding day. they gave us the use of the photo-booth as a wedding gift, our guest were glued to that thing. the young people especially like the fact that they could send the pics directly to there Instagram page. the wedding was a couple of months ago but I wanted to get the Pictures before I made the review then I totally forgot but I am doing it and I am happy that I found them. I recommend them. not telling you to go killing there prices but they are flexible and easy to work with. tell them Casandra sent you and you need my price LOL.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Steven · Married on 05/11/2018

This is the 2nd event I have used Alton and he was once again very friendly and professional. I would use him again for my next event and recommend him to others.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Mat · Married on 04/18/2018

Alton was very approachable and professional. A pleasure to be part of our big day

Sent on 05/01/2018

Katrin · Married on 04/11/2018

Than you Alton for the beautiful photos!!!!

Clare · Married on 04/02/2018

Alton was just amazing, I truly cannot reccomend him highly enough! Our wedding photos are beautiful and he was really helpful on the day.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Kara · Married on 03/18/2018

I was pleased with the service! Affordable and professional!

Jane · Married on 01/03/2018

So pleased we chose Alton and his wife to take our pictured. It’s difficult doing this from Scotland but we made the right decision. Very responsive to messages prior to the big day and on the day itself. Obviously a busy lady and well known in City Hall as we were directed to her straight away by staff, made us feel so at ease and we thoroughly enjoyed having her part of our special day, she was our witness too so all round delighted. I highly recommend recommend Alton Martin Photograohy but should add that we wish we had gone for the package that offers the card with the pictures instead of waiting (only a few days) for our pictures. Thank you so much, Jane & Tommy

Crischelle · Married on 12/27/2017

Not only did Alton take amazing photos, he also helped us navigate the whole NY city hall marriage process. He was very friendly and accommodating with our request to take pics on the BK bridge in freezing cold. This photo he took of us is up in a Brooklyn Magazine feature story this month.

Sent on 05/26/2018