Altitude Studios Reviews

19 Reviews for Altitude Studios

• Stephanie

Stephanie S. · Married on 02/27/2021

Quality Humans and Videographers

Eddie and Tiffany did a beautiful job with our wedding videos. We were so thankful that we hired them to capture our favorite day. They listened to what we wanted and we were so pleased with the quality of their work. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a wonderful wedding videographer experience!

Sent on 04/28/2021
  • Jackie

Jackie L. · Married on 02/03/2021

Exceeds Expectation!

I am so happy I went with Altitude Studios to do my wedding video. I did a lot of searching and debating on fitting this in my budget. Eddie did such an amazing job, he made every penny worth it! The quality of the video is so good. When I watch it, I feel like I get lost in a movie about the best day of my life. The process was also so smooth and they made sure everything went perfect. When I received my physical copy of the video on a thumb drive, the packaging was so cute and thoughtful. So go with this small business, because they have a big heart and will create the perfect gift for you and your loved to watch over and over again! 100000% recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Hanna C. · Married on 10/02/2020

Greatest Videographer!

Eddie and his wife Tiffany were the best to work with for our wedding. We could not have enjoyed them more. They are kind, very communicative, and professional. They are very reasonably priced and we have recommended them to many of our friends. They care so much about your day and make you feel so special. The amount of time and effort they put into your video is amazing.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 09/25/2020

Eddie and his wife Tiffany were fantastic.

You be a fool not to hire this company. They’re the BEST!!!

Sent on 11/27/2020

Makayla D. · Married on 07/28/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Absolutely AMAZING! Would recommend to everyone I know. Eddie and his wife truly make the day even more special, and their video is Amazing! The perfect way to remember your special day.

Sent on 04/28/2021

Alison · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing videographer!

Eddie is the best. Extremely professional, talented, prompt, communicative, and friendly. Our wedding video is one of our favorite keepsakes of the special day. He even hand delivered a copy of the video to our house.

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna J. · Married on 10/11/2019

Would recommend to everyone!

What an amazing experience! Eddie was so great to work with (& his darling wife!). Super responsive and turn around was faster than I expected! They knew exactly the shots to get and worked SO well with my photographer (which can get tricky when both are trying to do their thing). I would hire them a million times over! Our day was captured perfectly thanks to them.

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Allison

Allison K. · Married on 10/09/2019

Destination Wedding Experience

We were so thankful that Eddie and Tiffany were incredibly accommodating in joining us in Hawaii for our destination wedding! There was plenty of thought and planning put into the details of the big day way ahead of time so that we could feel more than comfortable with how things would go on the actual day. He also took the time during the planning process to coordinate with our photographer and DJ to ensure that all parties could work seamlessly together. He was very responsive the entire time and we always felt well taken care of during our personal interactions.
    We fully trusted Eddie's skill in editing and capturing the unique essence of each and every couple that he works with. Our resultant feature film and documentary are spectacular and will remain a treasure for us and our families.
    Thank you so much Eddie!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Altitude Studios's reply:

It’s feedback like this that wants my heart to the max! You two have a contagious and special love that will last a lifetime! Thank you for the trust with this special task and the opportunity to capture and retell your perfect day!

Colin H. · Married on 04/06/2019

Altitude Studios was amazing!

Eddie and his wife Tiffany did an incredible job, perfectly capturing our big day! We appreciated their hard work, attention to detail, and camera skills. We're so happy with our highlight video and documentary edit! Our families and friends loved the videos as well, and because of them we were able to share our big day with family that couldn't make the wedding! The gift box and personalized fridge magnet flash drive were a nice touch :) Would recommend Altitude Studios to everyone!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Taylor R. · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely awesome

Altitude studies went beyond what we expected. The quality was top notch and Eddie was fantastic to work with in all facets.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Megan P. · Married on 02/11/2019

Incredible Service & Product

Working with Eddie was easy and absolutely worry-free. He and his amazing wife, showed up on time and got right to work. He had microphones in all the right places and captured the most beautiful, intimate moments. He had our finished videos, plus some incredible bonuses, to us on time (and even a little early for a late request I made). Our videos are timeless and radiate our love so well. We are SOOO thankful for Altitude Studios for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Hom

Hom V. · Married on 11/10/2018

I love this vendor!

Everything about their service is personalized from the first moment to the last. My new husband and I couldn't be more please with the service, video, and end product that was hand delivered to our front step literally 😉😊 Eddie the man behind the magic know exactly what to do, how to do it and catered to our needs. He kept his professionalism the entire time with us even though I know him more then just our videographer. I highly recommend him and his company to anyone that's looking for both value and quality work. What he gave us you can't put a price on. Thank you for everything Eddie!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Meghan · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible videographer!

Eddie at Altitude Studios is one of a kind!! We weren't sure a video was necessary for our wedding day, but now I can't imagine not having it to watch over and over again. Eddie was at the venue the entire day, filming even before we arrived. His attention to detail meant the world to us as he captured every moment, big and small, and even those that we forgot about or were too overwhelmed to take in. He was incredibly professional and easy to work with. We've never experienced a harder working vendor, even our friends and family were remarking on our outstanding videographer. We are still in awe of the final video and grateful to Eddie for all of the hard work. The video is something we will treasure and I'm so thankful we decided to use Altitude Studios for our big day!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Christine

Christine R. · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic experience.

I can’t say enough great things about Eddie and our wedding video! His professionalism and support through the entire process made it that much more incredible and he truly captures everything and more then we ever expected. We absolutely love our wedding video and will cherish it for many years to come!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Tyler · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellence

Altitude Studios was amazing! The quality of the video, the professionalism and the value are undeniably priceless and you can’t put a price tag on that! My wife and I absolutely love our video and will be able to cherish it and the memories of that day from start to finish for many years to come.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Ryan G. · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience and amazing outcome for engagement video!

I decided to book Altitude Studio as a surprise to capture my proposal in Sedona, AZ. They were very accommodating for the plans that I had, and they captured the moment perfectly! They are so fun to work with and make it easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera! The video ended up being even better than I had envisioned. We can’t wait to work with them for our wedding next summer!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren G. · Married on 07/07/2018

Truly amazing experience!

We are blown away by our video! You captured our special day so perfectly! It shows everything from the sentimental value of the ceremony to wild reception and it flows so smoothly throughout the entire video. I can't stop watching it on repeat! Thanks for doing such a diligent job getting each special detail.
    You were wonderful and I wouldn't have our video any other way! It is beautiful, professional, and we recieved it very quickly!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Misty · Married on 03/24/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

Thank you Eddie for our amazing wedding video! We absolutely love it and we are so grateful you captured our day for us, we will have this video forever! Every time I watch our wedding video, it takes me back to that special day and I get butterflies all over again. We are so happy we chose you, especially after reading that the number one regret is not having a video to look back on after the wedding.

I highly recommend his services. He was affordable, easy to work with, and very professional!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Nicholas T. · Married on 03/24/2018

This video captured the best day of my life

The video that Eddie produced was awesome and captured moments that would have otherwise been lost in the blur of the day. My reaction during the first look was something that stood out and I can feel that moment all over again when I watch the video. Thanks for the great work

Sent on 12/13/2018