92 Reviews for Alternative Wedding Services

Buddhist (1)
Earth-Based (1)
Pagan (1)
92 Alternative Wedding Services Reviews

Rev Khrymsun made our wedding weekend possible by first working with me on sending me several ideas for venues in her area. She also was a lifesaver when there was a communication error and was easily able to reschedule our date on her calendar (oops)
Price was fair as well. She was professional and polite and made our wedding day one we will always cherish.
Thank you Rev Khrymsun!

Photo for Alternative Wedding Services Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Kayla, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Pagan

We had a wonderful time and Rev. Khrymsun Parker was there through every step of the process. She helped us with creating our ceremony and performed her job spectacularly. I admit I wasn't the most organized person when it came to planning the wedding, but she was always professional and worked around our schedule. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Matt, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you Khrymsun for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Bryan, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Recommending Rev. Khrymsun Parker! She was so lovely and really got into our wedding theme. She was very prepared, professional, and fun! Would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Tish, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Khrymsun was fantastic. The wedding was a huge success. And the first French wedding for her. The ceremony was in english but we provide a translation for the attendees.

Profile Picture emmanuel, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so impressed with Reverend Ari's service. The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for! We got so many compliments from guests about the ribbon ceremony. Because of the many options she offered, I really feel that our ceremony was unique. She also made us feel very comfortable during both the rehearsal and ceremony. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture mia, 5/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ari was absolutely wonderful as our ceremony officiant! She provides several ceremony options to pick and choose from to build your own ceremony, and provides incredibly helpful feedback for when you are stuck or missing something. I loved that I was able to build my own ceremony with her rather than just have a standard that was already written. She was also so willing to adjust last minute for us when we decided to perform our actual nuptials at the rehearsal in front of a much smaller group of our closest friends and family as a surprise, which made both our rehearsal and wedding day even more special! There are only wonderful things that can be said about Ari and her services, and I would highly recommend anyone choose her to be your officiant, especially if you are having a non-traditional wedding!

Profile Picture Juli, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic

Rev. Khyrmsun Parker gave us the most beautiful and special service for our wedding. My fiancé and i were really struggling to find someone who saw our vision. We met with Khrymsun and she put us at ease straight away. She worked very diligently with us building our vows and the order of the ceremony. She was extremely helpful with all the little details we didn't think of and even gave us a wedding planning check-list to keep us organized. She has a wonderful sense of humor. We are forever grateful to her.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Buddhist, Earth-Based

Reverend Ari was our officiant and she made our day absolutely perfect. She was quick to answer all of our questions, had great ideas and suggestions to help us out, and truly made certain that everything turned out exactly as we had wanted it. She was extremely charming, funny, and heartwarming and made our ceremony better than we could have imagined. If you want an officiant who will respect your wishes and your individuality without a hint of judgement and make your ceremony personalized and meaningful choose Reverend Ari. She was perfect in every way and all of our guests noticed and commented on how great she was and how awesome she made our ceremony.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Ari was absolutely amazing to work with! From the minute we met her, we knew she was the right person to handle our ceremony. We wanted a non-traditional ceremony with a few traditional qualities and she worked with us to put together the perfect ceremony for us. She also did an amazing job helping us run the rehearsal. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7301611, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Khrymsun was great from start to finish!
At our 1st meeting, she guided us through our options in ceremony types and showed us all the potential wording choices they have available to mix and match.
She helped remind us of timelines by email and even checked in with us closer to the date.
She arrived in a lovely black dress and did a great job directing the ceremony and reading the script we chose together in a meaningful way.
I would definitely recommend Rev K to anyone and any type of couple!

Profile Picture User6370126, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Rev Ari was nothing short of amazing. Absolutely amazing. We are not your traditional Dallas couple, in that we had no interest in getting married in a church. We didn't want blessings and prayers, and we definitely didn't want an officiant who would push their own beliefs and agendas on us. We were so relieved to find Ari, who worked with us as we transitioned from one booked venue to another, and was so committed in helping us have the perfect wedding day. Every meeting we had with her was so positive, informative and fun. With her help, I wrote our ceremony, and her delivery on our wedding day was beautiful, emotional and hilarious all at the same time. We couldn't have picked a better officiant. After the wedding, she gave us a copy of our ceremony, mailed our certificate and sent me info on changing my name. We LOVED working with her, and would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Rev Ari!

Profile Picture Chaka, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

My husband and I used Rev. Khrymsun Parker and she was absolutely amazing! She got back to us quickly and was very cooperative with us since we literally changed things up just a couple of days before the wedding. We definitely enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking.

Profile Picture Lucero, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Gray was above and beyond what we had desired from an officiant. She was very cooperative and very accommodating. I highly recommend her services if you are in search of any type of wedding ceremony, religious or not. She is very knowledgeable and educated us on the history of weddings and reasons for some of the traditions many people follow. My husband and I were provided materials from Ari which allowed us to make our ceremony unique and individualized to our tastes.

Profile Picture lori, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Khrymsun Parker patiently worked with us to create a simple ceremony just what we wanted. Rev. Khrymsun was very friendly supportive, professional, and an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to questions or requesting her assistance with a certain part of the ceremony.
Overall, our experience with Rev. Khrymsun Parker of Alternative Wedding Services was outstanding. I will be happy to recommend her services to anyone.

Profile Picture David, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

We are so glad we selected Rev. Khrymsun to officiate our wedding. She had so many ideas and was really helpful with getting our ceremony just right!

Profile Picture Brandy, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ari is warm, compassionate, and eloquent. She has many alternative and creative ideas to offer when choosing and personalizing the elements of your ceremony. She is very knowledgeable about the history of wedding traditions and uses that knowledge to help in your personalization. We really enjoyed meeting and getting to know Rev. Ari and loved the beautiful job she did with our ceremony.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Khrymsun Parker worked with us to help us build a ceremony just for us. She doesn't judge if you have some weird requests or put things off, our first meeting with her was approx. 2 weeks before our wedding. Rev. Khrymsun was friendly and from our first meeting an absolute pleasure to speak with and work with. She responded quickly when we would send emails asking questions or requesting her assistance with a certain part of the ceremony.

Alternative Wedding Services has a cache of knowledge about wedding traditions from a wide range of cultures and religions and they have ceremonies already written that you can use if you don't want to take the responsibility of writing or making changes to personalize your own. It is also easy to arrange payment for Alternative Wedding Services through paypal so you don't have to remember one more check in the middle of your planning.

Overall, our experience with Rev. Khrymsun Parker of Alternative Wedding Services was welcoming, supportive, professional, smooth, and enthusiastic. I will be happy to recommend her services to anyone who asks,

Profile Picture Robin, 2/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Agnostic

The whole experience was fabulous! She really took the time to get to know us and was able to make suggestions we used in our ceremony. She is very knowledgeable of the structures of different types of ceremonies which was very helpful for us. We were able to use her experience and resources to create a ceremony that was unique to us. Thank you so much for being part of our day! We have already recommended you to friends :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Rev. Gray was SO awesome! We are both atheists and she helped us create a ceremony that was perfect for us! I can't recommend Ari highly enough!

Profile Picture Brenna, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ari did such a great job at our wedding. She has a great personality and made sure everything went smoothly. She also, gave us something to memorialize our day.

Profile Picture User5301318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ari of Alternative Wedding Services was simply wonderful. She performed our large, formal commitment ceremony in 2009, and when marriage became legal for us in 2015, she happily performed a small ceremony to "seal the deal". We are looking forward to her renewing our vows at our 10 year mark!

Profile Picture User6809049, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Ari was amazing! She took control and kept our crazy group organized during rehearsal and the ceremony was carried out just beautifully. We are not a religious couple, but everyone attending made a comment on how beautiful the ceremony went and how the message of love was felt. Thank you Ari!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/4/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic

Ari was so extremely helpful in guiding my husband and I in planning the perfect ceremony specific to what was important to us.

Profile Picture Kristi, 3/14/15, 1 Review