Altared Vows by Taya Reviews

181 Reviews for Altared Vows by Taya

• Casse

Casse Pabon · Married on 03/10/2020

Great experience

It was amazing working with Taya in the short amount of time we had! She made us feel comfortable and took the stress off of me!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Leigh

Leigh Giovannitti · Married on 01/18/2020

Stop. Right. Here.

I reached out to Taya for our wedding and I'm so happy that I did. She was so helpful from very early on and answered many of my questions. She helped me find answers to questions I had , since we were getting married out of state, and was a bit nervous. She put me at ease immediately. When we went to get our marriage license, the woman new exactly who Taya was, and informed me she was great. I couldn't agree more.

Thank you again!!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Taylor · Married on 12/31/2019

You made our day alot easier!

Rev Taya, made a very stressful day very easy going and joyful. Thank you for the laughs and kind words.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Steven Russ · Married on 10/06/2019

Altered Vows by Taya

Altered Vows by Taya! Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Sara Sweeney · Married on 09/29/2019

Weaver Wedding Sept 29, 2019

Taya is an absolute beautiful person! We met her for the first time on our wedding day and it felt like we knew her forever! She fit right in with our families and even enjoyed dinner with all of us! Taya was a special part of our big day 💕

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • User2493684 · Recently married

Great experience!

Taya was absolutely wonderful to work with! We hired her for our intimate destination wedding in September. She made the planning process so easy for the ceremony and took care of all of the paperwork afterwards. Taya was so kind and performed a beautiful ceremony. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lisbet · Married on 08/17/2019

Thank you so much! It was amazing and I loved it all. You made the whole process easy and simple and just made us laugh in the ceremony. Thank you

Definitely recommend if you live in the claymont areas in Delaware! She is very amazing and wonderful thank you so much Taya!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Jester · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect wedding!

Taya was great! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Taya!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2019

Great experience!

Taya was such an amazing officiant. She met my husband and I for lunch prior to our wedding to get to know us and talk about what we wanted our ceremony to look like. This made us feel comfortable on our big day. Even when I forgot the wedding certificate in the hotel room at our venue, she was flexible and was able to get it for us without it putting a damper on our day. Taya, John and I thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Taya is fantastic!

We had an amazing experience with Taya. Our ceremony was beautiful and the process was so simple. We chose our sample ceremony and then simply had to show up to the wedding! Taya took care of everything. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Pease · Married on 06/01/2019

perfect ceremony

Taya gave us some great guides to help us pick out the vows that were perfect for us. We were able to customize and make them exactly how we wanted them. she was early to the venue and a very zen person to be around in general. She also provided an opportunity for one of our close friends to be involved in the ceremony. everything was just perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Karen Ottinger · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!

Rev Taya was amazing! We were very lucky she was able to squeeze us in her schedule with about a weeks notice. The first time we met was at the ceremony, but she sounds as though we've known each other forever. She has a calmness to her that puts you at ease no matter how stressed you are. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Erica Kennedy · Married on 04/27/2019

Our wedding went SO perfectly

Taya helped us write a personalized ceremony so that my husband and I could write our own vows to each other. Even though she had a family vacation, she still got back to us when we needed help! After pictures, I wanted the train cut off of my dress so I could move around and wouldn’t become too hot, Taya got down on the ground and helped my grandmother cut the train. They did so well that no one even noticed! We even forgot our marriage license at the house and had to have a friend go grab it, and Taya patiently waited and took care of sending in the documents to our county for us. We didn’t have to worry about a thing! Thank you again, Taya, for everything (:

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jennifer Sweeney · Married on 03/15/2019

Friday april 12

For anyone looking for an amazing officiant then you need to look no further than Taya.
    Taya made our event the most memorable night of our entire lives, that when we shared with friends and family we overwhelmed them with joy for what she did.
    She brought us even closer together than we could ever have expected because of her beautiful voice....calmness...and elegant wording as we shared our most memorable day as newly husband and wife.
    I keep wanting to hit the rewind button and do it all over again and again and again .
    There is nothing I would change from that amazing evening.
    I can't wait for her to renew our marriage in another 25 years. I would want nobody but her to be the one that shares it with us

I wish I could give 1000 stars because she truly deserves it.

Thank you so much for making our night so special and making us so happy .

Sam and Jenn Hough

Sent on 04/17/2019

Richard Jollay · Married on 02/05/2019

What we wanted, nothing more

We had a very specific plan, keep it simple! Raya was prompt and the whole thing was done in a short time, like we wanted. Highly recommend

Sent on 04/19/2019

Tori Miller · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful ceremony! Very friendly and warm. Great personality!

I would definitely recommend reverend Taya for anyone’s ceremony. She responded quickly, had a wonderful personality, and made us all feel very comfortable and happy.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Jeanine

Jeanine · Married on 10/05/2018

Jeanine/Rob Wedding- Last Minute Angel

Taya literally saved my wedding. 4 days prior to my wedding!

My officiant fell seriously ill in the hospital, and was forced to cancel. Unsure what to do, I contacted Taya, the only person that came to mind! I knew Taya locally for years, and luckily recalled she did weddings. What happened next was a blessing. She was actually planning to fly out of town to visit family the night of my wedding.... but told me to hold tight as she may be able to cancel or change her flight.

I was so fortunate and rest assured by that news, and she ended up rearranging her schedule to marry my husband and I. She did an incredible job, a real pro, especially with no rehearsal! Everyone loved her and so did we!

We recommend her 110%! Thank you for this angel!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Sus · Married on 06/16/2018

Taya was very sweet and awesome to work with!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Brandon · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not have picked a better officiant for our wedding!! Taya was very organized and overall a great person to work with. She genuinely cared--she wanted to get to know us as a couple and made the process of planning less stressful. Her rate was also very fair and within our budget. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful, and we owe a lot of that to Taya! We can't express enough how great Taya was---we would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/11/2018

Very nice and easy to work with offered alot of different cows to choose from and took care of us with everything she is awesome

Sent on 06/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/14/2018

Taya was absolutely amazing! We even had some special requests because we have a deaf family member and she responded right away with everything we needed to ensure that all of our guests needs were met.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Paul · Married on 04/14/2018

all you could ask for in an officiant! Great!

Taya was great, east to get a hold of, and very friendly! She allowed us to choose what we wanted and incorporated everything extra that we had planned with no problems at all.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Ela · Married on 03/03/2018

Taya was a joy to work with as we planned a wedding in 6 weeks! She understood our blended family dynamic and gave us ceremony options which included our kids, which was very important to us. I felt very comfortable with her from our first conversations through our texts and emails. The day of our wedding I felt like I had someone who knew us very well making our marriage official!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Dornese · Married on 01/07/2018

Everything about Taya is AWESOME!! Not only was she flexible because I had to change my date several times due to scheduling issues she worked with me and my fiance'. She was on time for the ceremony she was professional and she was funny.

Once the ceremony was over she took the time out to explain how to handle the marriage certificate and she answered any questions we had.

I would highly recommend Taya to officiate a wedding!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Shoshanna · Married on 12/31/2017

We love you! Thank you for all the late nights that i needed to make sure everything was going to be ok! The ceremony was fun, personal, and sweet... 5 stars in our book!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 01/08/2018