Altared Vows by Taya Reviews

Altared Vows by Taya 7
  • Victoria

Victoria Pease · Married on 06/01/2019

perfect ceremony

Taya gave us some great guides to help us pick out the vows that were perfect for us. We were able to customize and make them exactly how we wanted them. she was early to the venue and a very zen person to be around in general. She also provided an opportunity for one of our close friends to be involved in the ceremony. everything was just perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Altared Vows by Taya 8

Karen Ottinger · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful!

Rev Taya was amazing! We were very lucky she was able to squeeze us in her schedule with about a weeks notice. The first time we met was at the ceremony, but she sounds as though we've known each other forever. She has a calmness to her that puts you at ease no matter how stressed you are. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Erica Kennedy · Married on 04/27/2019

Our wedding went SO perfectly

Taya helped us write a personalized ceremony so that my husband and I could write our own vows to each other. Even though she had a family vacation, she still got back to us when we needed help! After pictures, I wanted the train cut off of my dress so I could move around and wouldn’t become too hot, Taya got down on the ground and helped my grandmother cut the train. They did so well that no one even noticed! We even forgot our marriage license at the house and had to have a friend go grab it, and Taya patiently waited and took care of sending in the documents to our county for us. We didn’t have to worry about a thing! Thank you again, Taya, for everything (:

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Altared Vows by Taya 9

Richard Jollay · Married on 02/05/2019

What we wanted, nothing more

We had a very specific plan, keep it simple! Raya was prompt and the whole thing was done in a short time, like we wanted. Highly recommend

Sent on 04/19/2019

Tori Miller · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful ceremony! Very friendly and warm. Great personality!

I would definitely recommend reverend Taya for anyone’s ceremony. She responded quickly, had a wonderful personality, and made us all feel very comfortable and happy.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Altared Vows by Taya 10
    Altared Vows by Taya 11
    Altared Vows by Taya 12

Sus · Married on 06/16/2018

Taya was very sweet and awesome to work with!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Brandon · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not have picked a better officiant for our wedding!! Taya was very organized and overall a great person to work with. She genuinely cared--she wanted to get to know us as a couple and made the process of planning less stressful. Her rate was also very fair and within our budget. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful, and we owe a lot of that to Taya! We can't express enough how great Taya was---we would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/11/2018

Very nice and easy to work with offered alot of different cows to choose from and took care of us with everything she is awesome

Sent on 06/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/14/2018

Taya was absolutely amazing! We even had some special requests because we have a deaf family member and she responded right away with everything we needed to ensure that all of our guests needs were met.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Ela · Married on 03/03/2018

Taya was a joy to work with as we planned a wedding in 6 weeks! She understood our blended family dynamic and gave us ceremony options which included our kids, which was very important to us. I felt very comfortable with her from our first conversations through our texts and emails. The day of our wedding I felt like I had someone who knew us very well making our marriage official!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Dornese · Married on 01/07/2018

Everything about Taya is AWESOME!! Not only was she flexible because I had to change my date several times due to scheduling issues she worked with me and my fiance'. She was on time for the ceremony she was professional and she was funny.

Once the ceremony was over she took the time out to explain how to handle the marriage certificate and she answered any questions we had.

I would highly recommend Taya to officiate a wedding!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Shoshanna · Married on 12/31/2017

We love you! Thank you for all the late nights that i needed to make sure everything was going to be ok! The ceremony was fun, personal, and sweet... 5 stars in our book!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Altared Vows by Taya 13

Shelli · Married on 10/21/2017

For peace of mind on your wedding day, leave it to Taya! We had large outdoor wedding with only 2 months planning and DIY décor. The rehearsal would’ve been a disaster if it weren’t for her. We had no plan and I was pretty frazzled by that point, but that wasn’t a problem. She immediately put us at ease, guided us through a successful rehearsal, and even helped us set up tables afterwards. Taya prepared beautiful vows written just for us and I was able to walk down the aisle ready and relaxed!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Altared Vows by Taya 14
    Altared Vows by Taya 15

Kim · Married on 10/05/2017

My husband and I loved Taya. She was very responsive, punctual, and went beyond her duties. She arrived on time and performed a beautiful ceremony that was sweet and to the point. She communicated via email and text multiple times before the ceremony to assure us that she would be there and was excited to meet us. After the ceremony, she was so kind as to offer to hold our hysterically crying baby nephew so that our family could have a few photos together. Really, Taya is great and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Katie · Married on 07/27/2017

Taya officiated my wedding a few months ago. Did a great job! We threw it together very last minute and had a small private ceremony. When I emailed Taya she responded back immediately and luckily was available! Thanks Taya!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Corrine · Married on 03/10/2017

Taya was great! We did not know her going into this she did an excellent job, even with our unique ceremony features.. thanks Taya!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Altared Vows by Taya 16

David · Married on 12/10/2016

My partner (now husband) and I had a great experience with Taya. She responded to all emails, even sharing some of her personal photos she took with us. She was on time, friendly and a compliment to the whole experience.

Sent on 12/13/2016

HL · Married on 09/24/2016

We had a lovely meeting with Taya at our home (which is also our wedding location). She was full of suggestions and ideas for truly personalizing our ceremony. We are really looking forward to working with her!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Tara · Married on 09/09/2016

Taya is the best. She went out of her way to travel to us for a rehearsal the night before our wedding. She has a great personality, and made everything relaxed for us during the most stressful time of our wedding planning.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Robin · Married on 07/23/2016

I would highly recommend using Taya for your ceremony. She is absolutely amazing. She made it so when I spoke with her, I was less stressed. She reassured that everything would work out just fine. Although the weather was extremely HOT, we all made it through. Thanks again Taya.

Sent on 08/05/2016

naomi · Married on 06/16/2015

Taya was everything we wanted in an officiant.

Sent on 07/14/2015

David · Married on 05/31/2015

My wife and I wanted a wedding that would be simple, happy, and meaningful. We also were determined to have an event with absolutely no stress (if possible). Taya Dianna was perfectly wonderful. At an extremely reasonable cost, she provided a variety of possible texts (which we tailored to our own hearts) and performed the ceremony as if we'd known her for years. All through the process, she was easygoing, flexible, and very encouraging. On the day of our wedding, she was poised, sincere, and totally there for us. It couldn't have been better.

Sent on 07/14/2015

kiera · Married on 11/25/2014

Taya was absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with ~ highly recommend her services!

Sent on 07/13/2015

deb · Married on 08/29/2014

Taya was a perfect fit! My wife and I had intended to get married once we had saved enough for a wedding, reception, honeymoon, etc. After being engaged for over a year we realized the ONLY people we really needed for our wedding was us. So we applied for a license on a Monday and planned to be married by the weekend. Taya accommodated every moment of our madness, including helping me carry and set up our impromptu altar on the beach. She kept our ceremony brief and focused on us, just as we'd asked, and stayed to enjoy some laughs on the beach afterwards. My wife's favorite thing about Taya was that she enjoyed herself with us. She is a truly peaceful spirit and could not have been any more gracious, flexible and professional. In the coming year we will have that "traditional" wedding. Although we won't necessarily need an "official" officiant because we are already married, We wouldn't want anyone else to perform this ceremony for us. Thanks again Taya!

Sent on 09/16/2014