Alta Vista Country Club Reviews

60 | Placentia, CA

60 Reviews for Alta Vista Country Club

Brittney · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing in every way

Every last detail was perfect with alta vista

Sent on 06/18/2019

Alta Vista Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittney! We were so honored to be a part of your special day and we wish you all the best in your future together!
    -The Alta Vista Team

Lucia · Married on 09/22/2018

The team was amazing and made my wedding a day to remember! They were more than happy to accomodate our wedding party and myself!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Alta Vista Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Lucia! You and Arthur were such a pleasure to have at our venue! It's clear how much you are loved by your family and friends. We wish you all the best in your future together!

-The Alta Vista Team

Rosa · Married on 09/02/2017

I had our wedding on Sept 2nd the staff was awesome. both Taryn and Ashley were awesome can't thank them enough for all of their help. I recommend this venue and vendors to all the newly weds. You won't regret it.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Jenni · Married on 06/25/2017

Taryn and Miguel are the dream team! They made wedding planning so easy and fun. Everyone tells you that wedding planning is stressful, but Alta Vista makes it so stress free. Alta Vista is the place to have your wedding! They will not disappoint at all

Sent on 07/03/2017

Carly · Married on 05/06/2017

Alta Vista was by far the best decision my fiancé and I could have made when it came to our wedding. Their organization, professionalism and flexibility is truly out of this world! Taryn was so amazing on the big day & her and her staff kept everything running very smooth & enjoyable ??

Sent on 05/17/2017

Gabriela · Married on 01/07/2017

There are not enough positive words to describe Alta Vista CC. When I set up an appointment to see the venue Taryn was already very helpful. She or her assistant, Hilary, would respond to my emails in a very prompt manner. Throughout the year of my wedding planning, they were always there to help me and give suggestions when I had questions. I was able to do a lot with their ballroom (without ruining the walls; they suggested command strips) to make it the unique wedding I had wanted. I gave them several boxes of decor with plans for each them. The ballroom was even better than I had envisioned. They really helped my dream become a reality.
    Now let's talk about the famous Miguel. He honestly made our wedding so relaxing and enjoyable. We didn't get married at Alta Vista, but I could only imagine how he would have been if we had. He was so hands-on and there for EVERY need. No joke. I kept reading reviews about him; I was so excited to meet him. We drove up from our ceremony and he comes running to us to open our door for us. We get inside and he immediately gets us a drink of our choice. He walked around with us and our photographer to get us the perfect picture opps. He made sure that not only me and husband were taken care of, but all of our guests as well. I was never dehydrated; he would bring a glass of water to my husband and me when we were dancing. He is spectacular! You can tell he loves what he does and just wants to make sure people are happy. Miguel is the BEST.
    Alta Vista was incredible in every way. I am so happy we chose them for our wedding venue. It was perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Sabrina · Married on 11/11/2016

From Start To Finish This Venue Was Amazing! Taryn and Hilary were amazing from our first meeting, to the emails, to the day of. I could not have asked for better wedding coordinators. The Day of my cake broke and Hilary and Taryn fixed it with the Alta vista team that no one even knew! Miguel was beyond amazing! He was not only taking care of my husband and I the day of, but also our families and even our guest. Miguel made sure everyone and I mean everyone was taken care of. I have gotten so many compliments on my wedding! I can't think Alta vista enough for making my wedding day everything I imagined and more!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Nick · Married on 10/29/2016

There are no words to describe but this venue was amazing!!! Not only it was a beautiful venue, but Taryn, Miguel was a great help through out our wedding event. Both my wife and I could not be more thankful to have them coordinating our wedding. BIG THANK YOU TO MIGUEL!!!! He was very attentive and wanted to make sure my wife and I were relaxed throughout the day!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Ethan · Married on 09/24/2016

Alta Vista Country Club was the obvious choice for our reception because of its beautiful grounds and pristine facilities. It wasn’t until later that we realized how lucky we were to be in the hands of Event Sales Manager Taryn and Events & Marketing Assistant Hilary, who were beyond helpful and accommodating. They made everything from food tastings to floor plan layouts to working with our budget a breeze. When the day came, everything went off without a hitch, we were stress-free and it was by far the best party I have ever been to.

Service Manager Miguel was there the day of the reception and he poured his heart and soul into making us feel like royalty — he was always one step ahead of us and kept everything lighthearted and fun. He did an amazing job at making sure our guests were cared for and that we had everything we needed and more.

The food was phenomenal, the bartenders and wait staff were excellent and professional, and our guests can’t stop talking about how much fun they had.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Alta Vista was the perfect choice for our wedding! From the beginning, Taryn and Hiliary, the venue event planners, were easy to work with and would respond to any questions right away. They made the process very easy. The day of the wedding, we had an extra coordinator. His name is Miguel and he is absolutely amazing! He made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of the day of the wedding. His help made our special day that much more special and fun! The staff made sure everything ran according to plan and we encountered 0 issues! The ceremony and reception venue looked absolutely beautiful. Our guests raved about our wedding/venue. Alta Vista made our wedding a day that we will always treasure.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Andie · Married on 05/21/2016

Taryn and her assistant, Hilary, are wonderful ladies who will work with you to make sure that you stay in budget for your wedding. They are quick to respond to emails with any questions or concerns you may have. We haven't had our wedding yet, but after meeting with the both of them, my fiance and I are extremely comfortable in saying that we think our wedding will go smoothly thanks to these ladies!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2016

We got married here 05/13/2016. I am absolutely amazed at the level of organization, professionalism and caring the staff at Alta Vista showed my Husband and I during the entire process. First let me say that for the money, this is absolutley the BEST deal you will find in the Orange County area. The packages are affordable and flexible. Taryn was our main contact throughout the process and she really knows her stuff. Hilary was also very helpful. The team is very patient and accomodating to your needs. The venue is stunning and no need to spend a ton of money on decorations. It's already beautiful! They do all of the set up for you. We just dropped our decorations off the day of the rehearsal and it was ready to go for us. Didn't have to think about it, which was a HUGE blessing. On the day of the wedding, we arrived slightly later than anticipated, but the staff was sure to get us to the church on time, so to speak :) And MIGUEL! This man is certainly in his element! He is the evening coordinator that keeps everything running smoothly. He certainly picked the right field. He was amazing. He brought be food before dinner when i mentioned during pictures that i was getting hungry. He was there with a glass of water whenever i was exiting the dance floor. ( He even made sure i was enjoying my wine!) Very attentative and amazing with the guests. We have had so many compliments on not only the wedding, but the venue itself and staff. Not one single regret! Also the do have a preferred vendor list (Not required) But we used the DJ, cake and flower vendors that they recommend and I would recommend them as well. What an amazing TEAM!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Megan · Married on 02/13/2016

Alta Vista staff went above and beyond to make the day smooth and perfect.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/30/2016

Alta Vista help my dream wedding turn into a reality. The staff is amazing!!! Did I say amazing?!?!?! They were extremely organized,created perfection and if their was any problem (which I don't think there was) I had no clue about it. The suggested venders were also amazing and help my wedding go perfect. My wedding day/evening went absolutely perfect.

They set up all the decorations, with a quick 5 minute overview of my wants and added touches that I was overjoyed with. I worked with Meghan Weisman (photography) and Station Identification (DJ) for my wedding and I cannot say enough positive things about the suggested venders. Miguel should cost extra. He comes with every package as does Hillary and Taryn, but this guy does everything to make your wedding night perfect. The ladies stay basically through dinner and he stays till the end. He just works his butt off and takes care of your every need, including your guest. He was funny, attentive and helped make my night perfect.

The price was extremely attractive, the staff which is included in the price is absolutely amazing and I HIGH recommend this place for any event or wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • CMH to CML

Christie · Married on 01/16/2016

There was literally nothing that went wrong during the entire day. Everything went seamlessly. Taryn and Hilary were awesome to work with from Day 1! Any questions I had or last minute changes they were more than willing to accommodate. During the actual day, Miguel was the best! He kept bringing water or lemonade to my husband and I. If we had any request, he didnt walk, he sprinted to go get it. He helped the photographer get the best backgrounds, gave us food and helped me through the grass in heels. Hands down the best wedding ever. Our guests keep saying that it was the nicest wedding they have ever been to.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Joyce · Married on 11/14/2015

I had my wedding here on 11/14/15 and Taryn, Hilary, and Miguel made it the best day of my life! I couldn't have asked for a better day. Taryn and Hilary fielded all my questions up until the wedding time (and always responded very quickly). From there, Miguel was at our beck and call. Our drinks were never empty. And all throughout the day of the wedding, Miguel was accommodating not only us, but our guests too! Taryn and Hilary were always present and always made sure we were had what we needed. Our guests all enjoyed the food (we had the jumbo coconut shrimp appetizers and for the choice of entrees we had the tri tip and the chicken piccata).
    It was nice to know that we could depend on Alta Vista to take care of everything for us. Their wedding packages are comprehensive and affordable (let's face it, all wedding venues charge an arm and a leg ~ just because it's a wedding!). But after collecting info from other venues, Alta Vista had everything we needed and I feel like we had a great package deal. When making our decision, we read all the reviews of each venue, but Alta Vista's wedding reviews were always consistent...and there's definitely a reason why. Thank you to Taryn, Hilary, and Miguel for making our wedding day feel like a breeze!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

My guest were so impressed with the quality of the food and service. Miguel made our night! Our guest loved him. Everyone kept talking about how nice and attentive he was. He picked up one of our guest from the parking lot and drove her up to her seat. He even did that with my grandparents. Our wedding could not be more perfect and we have Miguel to thank.

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • Princessa

Charlene · Married on 09/04/2015

Alta Vista Country Club is a great venue for an all-inclusive wedding. We had our ceremony at the Gazebo, which happens to be private and very beautiful. We were able to host our cocktail reception outside which was a huge plus for us as our wedding was on the Friday prior to Labor Day. The locker rooms are great for getting ready prior to the ceremony. The outside fire pit worked perfectly for our Photo Booth and Cigar Lounge. The lights on the course trees make the evening views sparkle. This is a great venue that offers wonderful weddings / receptions for all budgets. We elected to do the Diamond Package.Taryn was a delight to work with during the planning stages. She took time to answer all our questions and sometimes daily emails. Hilary can easily step in when Taryn is off and they make a perfect pair to help coordinate wedding details. They set up our tables and room nicely that day of the wedding. That service comes with booking your wedding with Alta Vista. Not many places can say that. Another really big plus is that while taking photos, the wedding party is served cocktails and appetizers. Miguel is a superstar and really makes sure the Bride and Groom are treated like royalty the day of the wedding and through the entire reception. Guest love Miguel as he tries to make sure everyone is happy and taken care of during the night. He really spoiled us and also took some great photos alongside our professional photographer. Miguel made sure we stayed hydrated throughout the day/night and it really made a huge impact on us. Miguel ROCKS! The wedding reception went so well guest did not want to leave. Lots of fun, leaving to a sparkler send-off is a blast, great times and memories were made.There were a few hiccups / issues that took place during the ceremony and the staff at Alta Vista did what they could to make sure it did not impact the night negatively. They took time to speak with us a few days later as well.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Wedding coordinator Taryn was amazing along with Hilary. My daughter was recently married at this venue. These ladies were so helpful did everything that need to be done so all we had to do was relax and enjoy our day. We recieve comments from our guest about how beautiful the venue & amazing service. Miguel was beyon amazing whatever you need he was there. As MOB I couldn't been more happy to see my daughter & son in law happy enjoying themselves. Taryn, Hilary & Miguel have a heart of excellence! I would most definitely recommend this place for a venue. Top notch giving them a 5 star rating would be a low rating, I'd give it a 20+ star rating!!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Brandon · Married on 07/27/2015

The Event was amazing, and went off without a hitch!
    Amazing venue and amazing help from 3 Wonderful people
    Taryn, Hillary and Miguel... could not have done it without you

Wedding Montage:

Kind Regards
    Brandon & Jeffrey Ferruccio

Sent on 07/08/2015

Alta Vista was the absolute best choice I could have made for our wedding venue. The service was nothing short of perfect. Everything was perfectly planned and executed. The staff made my husband and I feel like royalty. I could not have asked for a more perfect venue. Thank you, Alta Vista!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Christina · Married on 05/29/2015

I was so so so very happy with Alta Vista Country Club! ALL staff went way above our expectations. I booked the venue because the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces were beautiful and I really wanted everything at the same place. What I didn't realize when I booked was how wonderful all their staff was. Both Taryn and Hillary (wedding coordinators) were so pleasant to work with. Every time I spoke with one of them they made me feel very calm and assured everything was taken care of. On our wedding day, Miguel was awesome! He was always sure that my husband and I were taken care of. He made sure the both of us were hydrated before the wedding and then during the cocktail hour and reception was sure we had drinks in hand. He also went the extra mile and made sure our parents were well taken care of too. Everyone exceeded our expectations!!! If I could rate a 10 I would give them a 15!!!!! Thank you so much everyone at Alta Vista Country Club!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Angela · Married on 05/17/2015

We experienced excellent service from booking until the big day! Taryn, Hillary and Miguel were most helpful. Taryn and Hillary were always available to accommodate us and Miguel led our photographers on a fantastic tour for photographs around the vast campus. Our guests complimented the good food and beautiful atmosphere. We are so glad we chose Alta Vista!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Claudia · Married on 01/16/2015

Overall hands down it was one the greatest days ever. Taryn, Miguel, and Hilary at alta vista did everything they could to ensure that everything went smoothly and accordingly.

Sent on 03/15/2015