Alta Fleura Reviews

Alta Fleura 5
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/19/2020

Beautiful bridal bouquet

Alta worked with me on a short time frame to make my bridal bouquet exactly what I was wanting. I had all the flowers I wanted. She also made beautiful boutonnieres for my father and father in-law as well as corsages for my mother and mother in-law. She even put together a rose for my grandmother to carry last minute.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Alta Fleura's reply:

Thank you Courtney, I'm so happy that you loved your bouquet and all the rest of the flowers. It was a pleasure creating something special for you, and I wish you and Tyler a lifetime of love together. Congratulations to you both!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2019

Dream to Work With

Alta was a dream to work with. She created the most beautifully stunning bouquets for our Christmas wedding and even made little corsages for our dogs. Everyone complimented the flowers and fresh pine arrangements!

Alta Fleura 6
    Alta Fleura 7
    Sent on 12/16/2019

Alta Fleura's reply:

Rachel, Thank you so much! I love Christmas themed weddings. The fresh pine, hemlock and balsam make such an aromatic atmosphere. Your doggies were so precious with their Ringbearer tux and flower girl dress and of course boutonnières to match the bridal party... So sweet! I wish you both years of happiness, Congratulations!
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful!

Alta was wonderful to work with. From my first meeting, she put me right at ease, listening to my ideas, suggesting others, etc. She was helpful, responsive, and to top it all off, affordable! Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. I can not recommend her enough!

Alta Fleura 8
    Alta Fleura 9
    Alta Fleura 10
    Sent on 12/18/2019

Alta Fleura's reply:

Kristi, Thank you so much! I loved working with you to create just the look you wanted. I wish you and Tom a lifetime filled with love and happiness.

Jonathan Abreu · Married on 12/06/2019

Beautiful flowers for my wedding

Such a great experience working with Alta. She was a pleasure. Made my vision come true. The flowers and everything came out just what I wanted. The pricing was also nice and she worked with me. Got my colors right on.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Alta Fleura's reply:

Anamaria, Thank you so much! We strive to work within your budget and to create the perfect look for our couples, and wish you and John a life together filled with love and happiness!

Talia Nassar · Married on 10/12/2019

Lovely to work with

Alta was THE ONE from the very first phone call. She fit me in even though she had two other weddings that day and everything was perfect! She really worked with me to give me exactly what I wanted, nothing more or less. The whole experience was everything I’d hoped for from beginning to end!

Alta Fleura 11
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Alta Fleura's reply:

Thank you so much Talia! It was a pleasure working with you to create a memorable experience. Wishing you both a life filled with warm memories.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Baker · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful, and goes above and beyond.

Alta was incredible! I interviewed and met with several florist, and Alta had such incredible customer service from the start I knew she would be amazing. She was so sweet over the phone, and in person. She was extremely flexible, and worked well within our budget. She brought everything I pictured to life so perfectly!!! When I had a last minute concern about covering up some doors behind us, she came up with an incredible backdrop that looked stunning. She went above and beyond to make our big day nothing short of perfection! I have already told all of my friends and family how amazing she was, and will be recommending her to anyone I know getting married.

Alta Fleura 12
    Alta Fleura 20
    Alta Fleura 21
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Alta Fleura's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much! We loved your wedding and wish the two of you a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Amanda

Amanda Elizabeth Houston · Married on 05/11/2019

Alta Fleura = Amazing

Alta was amazing. She is attentive and listened to EXACTLY what we wanted, she made all of my flower dreams a reality! Every single flower at our wedding was perfect. My bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I’ve ever seen. Alta was so easy to work with and so very kind. She also provided extra flowers for the photographer to use and for our cake. On the wedding day she delivered and set up all of the flowers right on schedule. Working with her is a wonderful experience and totally stress free - how it should be! On top of all that, she is affordable and worked with our budget. Our flowers looked and could have easily been far more expensive! If your looking for an amazing florist - and person - Alta is your girl!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Alta Fleura's reply:

Amanda, Thank yo use much for this wonderful review. It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day! I wish you both a lifetime together filled with love and happiness!

Jasmine Robinson · Married on 11/01/2018

Delivered my vision excellently in a Beautiful way!

I was recommended Alta from my sister, and I am beyond glad I went with her. She helped me pull together my ideas and she displayed them perfectly. Her pricing is great and worth every penny! My bouquet was my most favorite. Every flower was so unique and beautiful. She matched my garden party wedding in such a nice way. She was a breeze to work with and the sweetest lady. Amazing job and would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Jasmine, Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved creating the special look you were envisioning for your wedding. And thanks to Sarah Sue for the referral. Love you both!
  • Tara

Tara Bruggeworth · Married on 10/19/2018

Whimsical Beauty

Alta delivered exactly what I was looking for. i may not know a lot about flowers but I knew the look and feel that I wanted. I wanted flowers that looked like they had been scooped up from a forest glen. Alta delivered my vision. I was in awe when she brought my bouquet and the girl's bouquets in. They were just stunning and complimented the entire theme of our wedding! thank you Alta!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Thank you so much Tara! I loved creating that special look just for you and your bridesmaids that you wished for. Congratulations too you and Eric!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 10/13/2018

Beauty at its Best

The team from Alta Fleura were extremely easy to deal with from the start. The design meeting was just as simple as picking flowers up from a store. They were extremely detail oriented while addressing our needs and well within the parameters of our budget. Their communication and delivery were right on point. The flowers, corsages, bouquets etc were absolutely amazing and definitely what was discussed from the beginning!!. We would highly recommend Alta to anyone that wants a professional job with a fabulous team. Great job ladies!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Tara, Thank a million for your wonderful review! Our goal is to make things as smooth as possible through the process of choosing flowers thru the completion of your wedding day.

Margaret · Married on 09/22/2018

Alta did an absolutely amazing job with my flowers. She was wonderful to work with. My wedding was more beautiful because of her work!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret, a beautiful bride in a beautiful setting! Wishing you and Aaron many years of love and happiness together!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Alta is hands down AMAZING! I am still in awe of how beautiful our ceremony flowers, centerpieces, and my bouquet turned out. She is so passionate about her art - and it shows!! Alta was such a pleasure to work with and made ALL of my dreams come true ❤️❤️❤️ We were married on 9/15/18 and received so many compliments on the beauty and fragrance of the flowers!! I recommend Alta 100%! :)

Sent on 09/19/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Kelly, Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!! It truly was my pleasure creating your wedding dreams and wish you and Keith a lifetime filled with love and happiness. Congratulations!

Haley · Married on 05/26/2018

Alta was absolutely amazing! She helped me out so much, she was great with my questions and concerns. The flowers were beautiful! They were more than I ever could have imagined. She gave me exactly what I pictured and more.

Alta Fleura 22
    Alta Fleura 23
    Alta Fleura 24
    Alta Fleura 25
    Sent on 07/08/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Haley, Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! We loved working with you to create your bouquets and we strive to exceed our bride's vision! Wishing you many years of happiness together!

Liza · Married on 04/08/2018

Alta and her team were amazing! I loved all my floral arrangements even on the cake!! Thank you Alta!

Alta Fleura 26
    Sent on 04/24/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Liza, we are so thankful we could be a part of your special day! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

Erika · Married on 03/15/2018

Alta Fleura was an amazing floral company to work with for our wedding. Alta does amazing work and that showed at our wedding with the amazing centerpieces and floral bouquets. Alta was very professional, had great communication, and was on time which were my three main focuses when looking at my vendors. I would love to work with Alta again in the future and would order any floral needs from her because of the quality that she supplied to my husband and I.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Marissa · Married on 03/11/2018

Thank you so much for the best surprise ever being able to get the Hyacinth for our bouquets!!! The flowers were absolutely perfect! Working with Alta is a dream, she is always smiling over the phone, so happy and accommodating :)! The flowers were even better than what I even could have imagined! Just amazing quality and service!

Thank you Alta!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Marissa, it was wonderful to see your wedding flowers make you smile. It truly made our day to see you so happy. Thank you for letting us be a small part of your special day. Congratulations!

Emily · Married on 03/10/2018

If you’re looking for a florist for your wedding, look no further! Alta was amazing to work with. I never thought that the process of creating flowers for a wedding could be so easy, but we showed Alta a few ideas and what she created was better than we could have imagined. She is so sweet and thoughtful and made us feel so special on our wedding day. From our bouquets, to boutonnieres and corsages, to centerpieces and details for our ceremony, Alta is a definite yes for anything flower related. Thank you, Alta!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Emily, we are honored to have been a part of you and John's special day! You two are the sweetest and we wish you two many, many happy years together!

Meg · Married on 03/09/2018

Alta was wonderful to work with! The bouquets for my wedding came out perfect and just how I pictured. A week before the wedding Alta called and helped me choose which wraps on the stems would look best with our wedding colors. She was very helpful and willing to make suggestions.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Meg, Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your wedding day and it was an absolute joy to work with you. We wish you and Matt a lifetime of happiness together.

Joanne · Married on 02/24/2018

The flowers provided for our wedding were fresh, beautiful, and more than we had imagined. Without reservation, we would recommend Alta and her services for your wedding venue! Thanks again for making our day even more beautiful :)

Sent on 03/10/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Joanne, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! your kind words have made our day. It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day!

Crystal · Married on 02/24/2018

Beautiful flowers! I requested black feathers around the bottom of my red roses, with NO greenery and everyone else I spoke to told be it was going to be to hard to find feathers or to expensive. I met with Alta told her what I was trying to do, and it was taken care of. Feather, beautiful roses, no green to be seen and the stems were wraped with gorgeous red silk and black lace. I can not say enough how thrilled I am with how my flowers turned out. Also, her pricing is amazing.

Alta Fleura 27
    Alta Fleura 28
    Sent on 03/12/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Crystal, we absolutely loved creating something so special for you on your wedding day. The feathers, the Roses, the lace, just stunning! Thank you so much for letting be a part of your big day!

Danielle · Married on 02/23/2018

The flowers were so beautiful! Thank you so much!!!

Alta Fleura 29
    Alta Fleura 30
    Sent on 02/28/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Thank you Danielle! Congratulations on your wedding!

alyssa · Married on 02/16/2018

Even though I had some unconventional decorations I had wanted in my bouquet and arrangements they made it happen beautifully. All flowers were fresh and at the peak of color. Couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Alyssa, Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved added the feathers to your bouquet and making it special just for you. We absolutely loved being a part of your special day and wish you two the very best! Thank you again!

Jennifer · Married on 02/11/2018

When Alta walked in on my wedding day with my flowers my jaw dropped. She literally nailed my vision. My flowers were drop dead gorgeous. They even look amazing 3 weeks later hanging upside down drying out in my house!
    She was the sweetest when dropping them off and if it wasn't for me getting my make up done at that exact moment I would have jumped on her to thank her. So Alta you have a huge hug coming your way!
    Thank you for making my flowers look as beautiful as I felt on my wedding day.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kind words! We are so thrilled we could be a part of your special day. We wish you and Patrick a lifetime of happiness together!

brittany · Married on 01/13/2018

Alta was wonderful to work with! The bouquets for my wedding came out perfect and just how I pictured.The flowers looked freshly cut, healthy, thriving, and standing straight up, and I couldn't be more pleased with her service. Her pricing is very fair, and she's more than happy to work with any budget you provide.

Alta Fleura 31
    Alta Fleura 32
    Alta Fleura 33
    Alta Fleura 34
    Alta Fleura 35
    Sent on 03/31/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much! We are beyond thrilled that you loved everything. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Anthony! We hope your wedding day was all that you dreamed. Thank you for letting have a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Macie · Married on 01/06/2018

Alta did an amazing job for my wedding!! Her flowers and her arrangements were beautiful! She understood the exact look I wanted for my wedding!!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Macie, Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved being a part of your special day!