Alta Fleura Reviews

Alta Fleura 7
  • Tara

Tara Bruggeworth · Married on 10/19/2018

Whimsical Beauty

Alta delivered exactly what I was looking for. i may not know a lot about flowers but I knew the look and feel that I wanted. I wanted flowers that looked like they had been scooped up from a forest glen. Alta delivered my vision. I was in awe when she brought my bouquet and the girl's bouquets in. They were just stunning and complimented the entire theme of our wedding! thank you Alta!

• Tara

Tara · Married on 10/13/2018

Beauty at its Best

The team from Alta Fleura were extremely easy to deal with from the start. The design meeting was just as simple as picking flowers up from a store. They were extremely detail oriented while addressing our needs and well within the parameters of our budget. Their communication and delivery were right on point. The flowers, corsages, bouquets etc were absolutely amazing and definitely what was discussed from the beginning!!. We would highly recommend Alta to anyone that wants a professional job with a fabulous team. Great job ladies!!!

Margaret · Married on 09/22/2018

Alta did an absolutely amazing job with my flowers. She was wonderful to work with. My wedding was more beautiful because of her work!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret, a beautiful bride in a beautiful setting! Wishing you and Aaron many years of love and happiness together!

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Alta is hands down AMAZING! I am still in awe of how beautiful our ceremony flowers, centerpieces, and my bouquet turned out. She is so passionate about her art - and it shows!! Alta was such a pleasure to work with and made ALL of my dreams come true ❤️❤️❤️ We were married on 9/15/18 and received so many compliments on the beauty and fragrance of the flowers!! I recommend Alta 100%! :)

Sent on 09/19/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Kelly, Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!! It truly was my pleasure creating your wedding dreams and wish you and Keith a lifetime filled with love and happiness. Congratulations!

Haley · Married on 05/26/2018

Alta was absolutely amazing! She helped me out so much, she was great with my questions and concerns. The flowers were beautiful! They were more than I ever could have imagined. She gave me exactly what I pictured and more.

Alta Fleura 8
    Alta Fleura 9
    Alta Fleura 10
    Alta Fleura 11

Liza · Married on 04/08/2018

Alta and her team were amazing! I loved all my floral arrangements even on the cake!! Thank you Alta!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Alta Fleura 12

Alta Fleura's reply:

Liza, we are so thankful we could be a part of your special day! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness!

Erika · Married on 03/15/2018

Alta Fleura was an amazing floral company to work with for our wedding. Alta does amazing work and that showed at our wedding with the amazing centerpieces and floral bouquets. Alta was very professional, had great communication, and was on time which were my three main focuses when looking at my vendors. I would love to work with Alta again in the future and would order any floral needs from her because of the quality that she supplied to my husband and I.

Marissa · Married on 03/11/2018

Thank you so much for the best surprise ever being able to get the Hyacinth for our bouquets!!! The flowers were absolutely perfect! Working with Alta is a dream, she is always smiling over the phone, so happy and accommodating :)! The flowers were even better than what I even could have imagined! Just amazing quality and service!

Thank you Alta!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Marissa, it was wonderful to see your wedding flowers make you smile. It truly made our day to see you so happy. Thank you for letting us be a small part of your special day. Congratulations!

Emily · Married on 03/10/2018

If you’re looking for a florist for your wedding, look no further! Alta was amazing to work with. I never thought that the process of creating flowers for a wedding could be so easy, but we showed Alta a few ideas and what she created was better than we could have imagined. She is so sweet and thoughtful and made us feel so special on our wedding day. From our bouquets, to boutonnieres and corsages, to centerpieces and details for our ceremony, Alta is a definite yes for anything flower related. Thank you, Alta!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Emily, we are honored to have been a part of you and John's special day! You two are the sweetest and we wish you two many, many happy years together!

Meg · Married on 03/09/2018

Alta was wonderful to work with! The bouquets for my wedding came out perfect and just how I pictured. A week before the wedding Alta called and helped me choose which wraps on the stems would look best with our wedding colors. She was very helpful and willing to make suggestions.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Meg, Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your wedding day and it was an absolute joy to work with you. We wish you and Matt a lifetime of happiness together.

Joanne · Married on 02/24/2018

The flowers provided for our wedding were fresh, beautiful, and more than we had imagined. Without reservation, we would recommend Alta and her services for your wedding venue! Thanks again for making our day even more beautiful :)

Sent on 03/10/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Joanne, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! your kind words have made our day. It was an absolute joy to be a part of your special day!

Crystal · Married on 02/24/2018

Beautiful flowers! I requested black feathers around the bottom of my red roses, with NO greenery and everyone else I spoke to told be it was going to be to hard to find feathers or to expensive. I met with Alta told her what I was trying to do, and it was taken care of. Feather, beautiful roses, no green to be seen and the stems were wraped with gorgeous red silk and black lace. I can not say enough how thrilled I am with how my flowers turned out. Also, her pricing is amazing.

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Alta Fleura 13
    Alta Fleura 14

Alta Fleura's reply:

Crystal, we absolutely loved creating something so special for you on your wedding day. The feathers, the Roses, the lace, just stunning! Thank you so much for letting be a part of your big day!

Danielle · Married on 02/23/2018

The flowers were so beautiful! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Alta Fleura 15
    Alta Fleura 16

Alta Fleura's reply:

Thank you Danielle! Congratulations on your wedding!

alyssa · Married on 02/16/2018

Even though I had some unconventional decorations I had wanted in my bouquet and arrangements they made it happen beautifully. All flowers were fresh and at the peak of color. Couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Alyssa, Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved added the feathers to your bouquet and making it special just for you. We absolutely loved being a part of your special day and wish you two the very best! Thank you again!

Jennifer · Married on 02/11/2018

When Alta walked in on my wedding day with my flowers my jaw dropped. She literally nailed my vision. My flowers were drop dead gorgeous. They even look amazing 3 weeks later hanging upside down drying out in my house!
    She was the sweetest when dropping them off and if it wasn't for me getting my make up done at that exact moment I would have jumped on her to thank her. So Alta you have a huge hug coming your way!
    Thank you for making my flowers look as beautiful as I felt on my wedding day.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your kind words! We are so thrilled we could be a part of your special day. We wish you and Patrick a lifetime of happiness together!

brittany · Married on 01/13/2018

Alta was wonderful to work with! The bouquets for my wedding came out perfect and just how I pictured.The flowers looked freshly cut, healthy, thriving, and standing straight up, and I couldn't be more pleased with her service. Her pricing is very fair, and she's more than happy to work with any budget you provide.

Sent on 03/31/2018
    Alta Fleura 17
    Alta Fleura 18
    Alta Fleura 19
    Alta Fleura 20
    Alta Fleura 21

Alta Fleura's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much! We are beyond thrilled that you loved everything. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Anthony! We hope your wedding day was all that you dreamed. Thank you for letting have a part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Macie · Married on 01/06/2018

Alta did an amazing job for my wedding!! Her flowers and her arrangements were beautiful! She understood the exact look I wanted for my wedding!!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Macie, Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved being a part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Alta and her team were an absolute dream to work with! They took all of our wishes and dreams and turned them into a reality for our wedding day! On top of doing all of the bouquets and buttoners for the wedding party, she was also more than happy to create a floral display for our wedding cake and provided petals to line our isle since we did not have flower girls. Her pricing is very fair, and she's more than happy to work with any budget you provide.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Alta Fleura 22
    Alta Fleura 23

Alta Fleura's reply:

Jessica & Matt, Thank you so much! Our goal is to create DREAMS and to see them come to reality. It truly was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Congratulations! We wish you both a life filled with dreams that come true.
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/17/2017

I loved working with Alta! She is so sweet, knowledgable and creative. I don't know that much about flowers and during the planning process she took the time to explain to me what would look best together and what flowers she could get in the colors that I wanted. She made my floral imagination become a reality and I could not have been more in love with my bouquets. They were absolutely gorgeous! Thank You So Much Alta!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Alta Fleura 24

Alta Fleura's reply:

Danielle, One of the things I love most is when I can work with a bride who has a vision, who may not know exactly what she wants and to create a look that surpasses her expectations. Thank you and I wish you and Jordan many years of love and happiness!

Kassidy · Married on 11/04/2017

Brought my ideas to life. I showed what I wanted and got just that and more. Alta exceeded my expectations I highly recommend them!

aymee · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was beautiful! Thank you sooooo much!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Alta Fleura's reply:

Aymee, Thank you so much! You looked stunning and we are honored that you loved your wedding flowers. Thank you again from the bottom our of hearts.

Regina · Married on 09/30/2017

Alta and her assistant Stacey did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone for their wedding flowers. The pictures will speak for themselves. She was there to set them up exactly when she said she would be and was fabulous. We just told her the colors of my daughters wedding and let them create on their own. Needless to say, we couldn't have requested anything prettier! The first words from everyone I spoke to at the wedding were "The flowers are gorgeous"!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Alta Fleura 25
    Alta Fleura 26
    Alta Fleura 27
    Alta Fleura 28
    Alta Fleura 29

Alta Fleura's reply:

Regina, Thank you so much! It was a pleasure creating the bouquets and floral decorations for your daughter's wedding. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness together.

Devin · Married on 05/20/2017

Very professional and the alter arrangements and bridal bouquets were amazing. They definitely went above and beyond what was expected. Would use them again in a heart beat.

Katrina · Married on 05/06/2017

The most beautiful bouquets I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Alta Fleura's reply:

Katrina....Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! We absolutely loved being a part of your special day. We wish you and Michael a lifetime of happiness!