Alpine Party Rentals Reviews

Alpine Party Rentals 5
  • Madisyn

Madisyn · Married on 06/28/2019

Great to work with!

This company is responsive, flexible, and very organized! They worked with us to do a drop-off and pick-up - super easy and the knives and napkins we rented were beautiful! Thanks for everything Elena.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Betsy · Married on 06/16/2018

Best rentals in town. This company has amazing customer service. We ordered plenty of random items through the company, and everything arrived perfectly. Would also recommend going out to their showroom in Gypsum too just to see things in person. Awesome rental company!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Betsy,
    Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are very proud that we were able to provide the service and items you were looking for! All of us here at Alpine hope you had the event of your dreams!

Dave Smiley

Hanna · Married on 09/26/2015

Sue Terbush is the most wonderful person to work with. She's funny, practical, and honest. Exactly what you need when planning a circus, I mean wedding!
    They have so many items and what they don't have, they can usually find!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Laura · Married on 09/04/2015

We hired Alpine Party Rentals to provide chairs and lined for our wedding. They were easy to work with and did a great job!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Very professional and efficient company. They are an established company in the Vail area. I ordered chiavari chairs for my wedding reception and they delivered and picked them up without a hitch. I never had to worry about them at all throughout my wedding planning process.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Jenna · Married on 08/02/2014

We had our ceremony & reception at the Eagle Vail Pavilion. We loved the venue, except their chairs. We decided to rent wooden folding chairs for the ceremony and bring them in for our guests to sit on at the reception as well. Alpine Party dropped the chairs off in the morning, with plenty of time for us to set them up how we wished. We also rented a bar which worked great for us and our bartender. We also rented some tiffany blue napkins that matched our color scheme perfectly. Thank you Alpine Party!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2014

I rented 50 chairs from this company. It was pretty straight-forward, but I had to change the number of chairs a couple of times. They were quick to return phone calls and got the payment set up well ahead of the wedding date. This gave me one less thing to worry about. The chairs were in good condition, and they were delivered many hours before the ceremony. I had no problems with them at all.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Derith · Married on 08/05/2011

Alpine Party replied promptly to all emails and product requests. The delivery and pick-ups were executed exactly at the time they were scheduled. The products we ordered were very high quality and looked even better in person than in the pictures. They are a must if you are having a wedding in Colorado.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Alpine Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your very positive review! I am glad we met all of your expectations and helped to make your event special. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

jessica · Married on 05/21/2011

ANyone looking for riser rentals must use ALpine Rental. Great risers, and about 1/3 the cost of ALL other rental places. and you can rent them on friday return on monday! :)

Sent on 07/15/2011

Jessica,

Thanks so much for the kind comments. I am glad we were able to be a part of your successful event!

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

Alpine has a large selection and was easy to work with. They were very accommodating of the many rounds of changes we needed to make. I would recommend them.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jacque · Married on 09/12/2015

It was pretty expensive, but I guess that is how tents and tables and chairs work! Overall the customer service was great, they were extremely easy to work with and professional. The guys who came to set up the tent were extremely friendly and wanted to make sure they got everything exactly right.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Megan · Married on 07/24/2015

The best thing about Alpine Party is their staff! I worked with Becky and she was amazing! She was always extremely helpful with my questions, super quick to respond to my emails and to change my contract when I needed to change it probably 10 times! They were very flexible to help me meet my needs and my budget. Renting items for a wedding is never cheap and their prices are right on part. It's really nice that they are local! They even let me pick up my items the night before so we could start setting up very early the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend getting the insurance. It is worth the piece of mind, because somehow when I returned my items we were short a couple plates and glasses...no telling where these went but we were covered because we had insurance! Definitely recommend working with these guys!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Megan,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so pleased that everything went well!

Lorena · Married on 06/02/2018

Alpine Party Rental was the recommended event rental company that our Vail wedding venue listed on their preferred vendor list. Their website had a lot of their items to preview by using the “My Wishlist” feature to get a good estimate for the items we would need for our wedding before we visited.
    When we came to the showroom, they had a room nicely set up next to their offices where we could see and feel the samples we previewed online. There were a variety of styles for every category and a few portfolio books that had photos of the oversized rentals they’ve done for other events.
    We were able to rent an arbor and a dance floor that the Alpine Party Rental delivery team assembled for us on arrival, along with chairs that we used for both our ceremony and the reception. The only snag on the day of was a minor incident with a few of the wooden folding chairs that broke / collapsed under normal use. It was probably due to age or wear-and-tear of the rented items, but we were glad that we were not charged a replacement fee for the malfunctions.
    The table linens were clean and beautiful, along with the napkins and flatware we selected for our table settings. All the dinnerware and glasses looked great and felt elegant, even though we selected some modestly priced items. When we discussed a few changes we wanted to make to see if we could reduce costs anywhere, Beth Morrison helped us understand how the changes could affect the look and experience on the day-of. We decided, with her assistance, to stay with the choices we made originally and I feel the total ambiance on our wedding day was perfect. The copper bar top and wine barrels made our bar area a classy and timeless place to gather for drinks during the reception.
    I highly recommend Alpine Party Rental for their courtesy and quick-service with setup and breakdown of the larger items we rented. Communication was prompt and informational. Overall, our experience was delightful and we were very happy!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Alpine Party Rentals 6
    Alpine Party Rentals 7
    Alpine Party Rentals 8
    Alpine Party Rentals 9
    Alpine Party Rentals 10

Lorena,
    The team here at Alpine Party Rentals is so glad you had such a positive experience! Thank you for your kind words and your thorough review of our services. I am sorry about the issue with the chairs. I hope that your day was magical and that if you ever have another need for event rentals, that you will give us a call! Thank you again for trusting us with your event!

Warmly,

David Smiley

Erica · Married on 06/18/2011

We used Alpine's chairs for our wedding and everything went really well! They made it super easy for us, we didn't even have to worry about them getting back to them the following day.

Sent on 07/11/2011

Erica,

Thank you for the positive feedback on our services for your event. I hope it was wonderful and that you had the time of your life! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired Alpine Party Rentals for our wedding, needing 190 chairs to be set up and taken down at our outdoor wedding venue. Sue and Becky were SO helpful during the months and weeks before the wedding day, and everything was on time. My brother and dad were at the venue when the team came to set the chairs up and said they seemed a little careless and sloppy when initially setting up, but by the time I saw it everything looked great. My only complaint (and I would be hesitant to even call it that) is that it would have cost us quite a bit more for the set-up guys to wait around for half an hour during the ceremony and then pick up chairs afterwards than it cost for them to come back the next day to get them. I was a bit hesitant about leaving all of the chairs out overnight in a public area because I didn't want to have to pay for any missing ones, but everything worked out. Overall, I had a great experience with Alpine and would recommend them!

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 07/26/2013

We used Alpine Party Rentals for reception chiars, china, flatware, glasswear, and bar service items. Their ordering website was fairly easy to use and made it easy to place our initial order. The pictures on the website aren't very flattering to what the items actually look like, and everything was much prettier than I was expecting.

They were also very easy to work with in ordering last minute items (additional glasswear and bar service items just a week before the wedding).

They do have extra fees for delivery, etc. that you may not be aware of until you get the initial proposal from them, but probably reasonable for the service they provide.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Sherry,
    Thank you for taking the time to review Alpine Party Rentals on Wedding Wire! I am so happy that you were pleased with our products and services. Also, thank you for the feedback on the photography of our items. We are in the process of updating all of the item photography in an effort to improve that aspect of our site.

Thank you again for your business and your review!

Kris · Married on 10/03/2009

We got our linens (chair covers, bows, table overlays, napkins) and part of our stage from them. Everything we got was lovely. However there were a few drawbacks. First, we got a couple phone calls a day or two before the wedding regarding paying the balance of what we owed them, which we had already been taken care of - very annoying. Even worse the guy delivering the stage to the hotel called me, the bride, the morning of the wedding saying he was at the hotel, couldn't find anyone to ask and wanted to know where to put the stage. Like I was supposed to know?? These two issues caused us a lot of undue stress leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2010

Kris,
    Thank you for taking the time to review my company on Wedding Wire. As an owner, I truly appreciate the feedback we receive and use the information to improve our services for future clients. Thank you for your strong ratings in all catagories. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience or undo stress my staff caused in taking care of the placement of the stage or the final billing. I am currently working with those involved on an action plan to change the procedures affecting those aspects of our execution and hope that your feedback will help to streamline those processes. Please know that I consider our part of the event process to be one that is designed to solve challenges, not create them. I hope the remainder of your wedding was seamless and that you had a fantastic event.

Dave Smiley, CERP
    CEO
    Alpine Party Rentals

Alpine Party Rentals provided quality items for my wedding. The pricing was more than fair and the drop off/pick up of the items was easy and painless. I recommend buying event insurance should you decide to order from this company or any company for that matter.
    I would use this vendor again and may do so for other events in the Vail area.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Leslie · Married on 08/03/2013

3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5

UPDATE: David, Alpine Party Rentals' owner, called today to apologize for their error & let us know that he had taken care of our client. We sincerely appreciate this & will certainly consider them for future business.

I was not the bride in this particular case, but Group Sales Manager at the property which hosted a post-wedding day BBQ for the wedding group. Alpine Party Rentals delivered the tent, tables & chairs to another property that often gets confused with ours because it has a similar name. Had the delivery driver actually spoken with an employee at that property, the error would have been known immediately. However, the driver dropped everything off in their backyard without letting staff members know. When the rentals were not at our property at the specified time, calls to Alpine Party Rentals assured us rentals were at our property. We sent our staff on a wild goose chase out to every possible "grassy" area on our property and even to an adjacent property to try to locate the rentals. Our staff also called the competing property and was told the rentals were not there because, again, the Alpine Party Rentals delivery driver did not alert anyone at that property to the delivery. The contact at Alpine Party Rentals who spoke with our Reservations Manager once the rentals were located was extremely rude to her. When APR finally arrived, they did erect the tent , which was not part of the original order. That was the only gesture to address the error that I'm aware of. Bottom line - rentals were 2 hours late, tent/tables/chairs not installed until people had already gathered for the party and customer service was lacking that day. I can't speak to the sales process or value as the mother of the groom placed the order herself, but we will not recommend Alpine Party Rentals again. There are other options that come more highly recommended from group sales managers and wedding planners at other properties and we will be using them in the future.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Leslie,
    Thank you for taking the time to review our service, and also thank you for taking the time to chat with me on the phone about your experience with Alpine Party Rentals over the last weekend. As we discussed, I have contacted the client and have come to a happy resolution with them. I also hope you understand that in this business all we have is our reputation, and we here at Alpine do everything we can to solve problems when we have fallen short of the mark (which hopefully is rarely). Just as we care deeply about the experience the end user has with our services, we also care deeply about the experience had by those who refer us. I believe that the true test of a business is how they deal with problems when they occur, and I hope that in your mind we have done everything we can to resolve this one.
    Thank you for the opportunity to chat and to explain ourselves and we look forward to the chance to work with you and your venue again in the future.

Sincerely,