Alpine Country Club Reviews

Alpine Country Club 6
Alpine Country Club 7
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/01/2018

We felt taken care of all night long.

The FOOD! I am slightly picky and have some allergies but totally appreciate a good cut of meat.. they did the best job honestly my wedding went off without a hitch it felt like nothing could go wrong, they know how to put on an event and wow with the FOOD!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Vieira · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal!

From the service to the food, to the beautiful grounds and the amazing staff, we could have not picked a better venue! Shawna was readily available for us with any questions we had, and made sure the day was seamless! It was an absolute perfect day, and our guests raved about the venue and food. I couldn't imagine how beautiful it would have looked the day of and when we saw it for the first time set up, we were blown away! The food was excellent, our server made sure my groom and I always had a drink in hand and that we had everything we needed! Request Bonnie for your day of! If we could give the venue 10 stars we would!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/27/2018

Best venue to have your wedding

Our wedding day was amazing! Shawna the events manager pays attention to detail and is very supportive! Vote alpine country club as number 1!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Alpine Country Club 13
  • Kim

Kim Dennett · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful wedding!

From the first meeting with my mom and I Shawna was very personable, professional and knowledgeable. She was very helpful throughout the planning process once we decided to go with Alpine, but even before making that decision she made several suggestions to us that were greatly appreciated. Shawna was always prompt in responding to emails and always available to meet. She was accomodating and also helpful at the end when we began getting nervous. Shawna met with us and hosted our rehearsal the week of our wedding despite being sick herself. She helped us set up things before the rehearsal which was not required of her. The venue was beautiful and our guests commented on this several times. I heard from many guests that the food was wonderful, and what I had myself was too! The staff the day of the wedding were great in helping us take photos (Shawna suggested some great spots) and made sure that the groom and I had drinks when we needed them, etc. Overall, everything was a success!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Alpine Country Club 14
    Alpine Country Club 15
    Alpine Country Club 16
    Alpine Country Club 17
    Alpine Country Club 18
    Alpine Country Club 19

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

I was recently a bridesmaid in a wedding at Alpine Country Club. Shawna was extremely helpful to the wedding party through the whole process. Many of us were traveling from distant locations and she was accommodating to our arrivals for rehearsal. She made sure the bridal party was well cared for after the ceremony and during the introductions. Everything was well organized from the rehearsal to the wedding ceremony and the reception. Additionally, the food was delicious!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Alpine Country Club's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth ~ you were all so much fun, pleasure working with everyone for Christina & John's beautiful "woodland" wedding! Take care ~ Shawna

jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

I had my wedding and reception at the Alpine Country Club on September 8th,2018.

We had about 240 guests. My wedding coordinator was Shawna Campion. Shawna went above and beyond everything I could ever ask for. She treated my family and I as if we were her own. She is wonderful to work with and truly a joy to be around.She is prompt and professional. She worked around our busy schedule and did not complain once.

The outdoor ceremony space was beautiful. The grounds are very well kept and are picture perfect for weddings,Shawna made sure our photographer got the perfect shots.

My guests let us know that cocktail hour was a success. They all raved about the food! I love the setup of the cocktail space. There’s a spot for everything!

The reception hall space is one of the main reasons we choose Alpine Country Club for our special day.
    The chandeliers are stunning,the dance floor is huge! Even with 240 guests there was still PLENTY of space to dance and it did not feel crowded AT All. The food was great and my guests loved it!

We had an amazing time and highly recommend this venue for small or large weddings! Shawna was a dream to work with and made sure everything ran smoothly. If you’re looking for a stress free venue and amazing food then this is it!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Alpine Country Club 24
    Alpine Country Club 25
    Alpine Country Club 26

Alpine Country Club's reply:

Thank you Jessica & Sean ~ you were a dream to work with! Jessica ~ your mother is wonderful as well!!! Wishing you both much love & happiness always ~ Shawna

Sean · Married on 09/08/2018

We had a wonderful experience having our wedding at Alpine. Shawna and her team were attentive and professional. The venue looked great inside and out.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Alpine Country Club's reply:

It's great to get the groom's perspective! Thank you Sean ~ you & Jessica are meant for each other! Love & Joy ~ Shawna
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

The team made sure my day was perfect!

Had my September 1st wedding at Alpine Country Club. We got off to a rocky start with the event coordinators having changed hands a couple times since we had originally booked, but once Shawna came on everything was great.

My husband was deployed during part of the process so Shawna went out of her way to have a private tasting for us when he finally came home. It was so nice that he was able to be part of the process and feel so included. Shawna was also really knowledgeable in our request for a fallen soldier tribute table. She knew exactly how the table was too be set which was really nice to know since it meant so much to us. She was very meticulous on the details and made sure everything was prepared and in line with our requests. She worked around our crazy schedules and was very easy to get in contact with when we had questions. On that day Shawna was personally there for all of the important events to make sure everything went according to plan. The weather was beautiful which definitely helped too. She even escorted my husband and I out to the middle of the golf course with our photographer for some more beautiful photos on their property. During cocktail hour I had escaped to the bridal room as I wasn't feeling too well. Shawna personally sat with me for a bit, brought me ginger ale and has the wait staff bring in all of my appetizers so I didn't miss out on anything. She kept us on schedule and worked closely with the DJ to keep the traditional pieces of the night rolling right along.

The venue itself was very open and accommodating to our guests - the ballroom recently had all new sheers and drapery which was beautiful and made for amazing photos. The bar was large enough for my guests and the bartenders were working so hard that my guests never had to wait for their drinks. Overall the venue was well kept and maintained. We chose to have our ceremony onsite - the only downside tot he garden ceremony is it is right near the parking lot so someone's car alarm interrupted my husband's vows which was a bummer and a lot of our photos have cars in the background, but we knew that was going to happen.

Bonnie was our lead waitress for the night, making sure my husband and I had everything we needed. She was such a wonderful person and I just loved talking with her. The food...absolutely incredible!! Matt, the head chef, is definitely amazing at what he does developing the menu and working with his back of the house team to ensure the standards are high. The food was so delicious and the portions are not typical wedding portions, but instead a nice full meal. You definitely get what you are paying for with the plated meals. In addition, we did the ice cream sundae bar (which they were happy to accommodate our flavor requests) and late night snacks which our guests loved.

Overall we are so happy we chose Alpine Country Club for our venue. Shawna, Bonnie and their team were absolutely wonderful and so accommodating to our needs and requests. The venue was beautiful and made for some great pictures we will love forever. I highly recommend booking your wedding with Alpine.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Julianna · Married on 07/22/2018

We held our wedding on July 22nd at Alpine Country Club. Everything was so great! The staffs there were professional and friendly. They are so sweet and helped us a lot! My husband and me were so happy to held our wedding there! Shawna was the best!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Alpine Country Club's reply:

Thank you Julianna & Dylan ~ you were great to work with! Julianna ~ both of your gowns were magnificent! Wishing you much love & happiness, always, Shawna

Kimberly · Married on 06/02/2018

A Truly Magical Day! We held our wedding reception at the Alpine Country Club on June 2, 2018. I can honestly say I am so happy we chose the Alpine and very pleased with their service. I will start with a huge shout out to their wedding coordinator Shawna who did an absolutely amazing job at putting everything together and making sure everything ran smoothly that day. I cannot thank her enough for bringing our vision to life. We had envisioned this day for two years and seeing the ballroom for the first time better than we imagined it was a moment that we will remember forever. We were taken in a golf cart to the main sites on the golf course to take pictures by the pond and bridge, which all came out beautiful! The food was delicious and we keep getting many compliments on how delicious the food was all the way from cocktail hour to the main dishes. The wait staff was excellent especially our waitress Bonnie who made sure we were well taken care of the entire night! I would highly recommend The Alpine Country Club they will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Devon · Married on 05/26/2018

We had an amazing wedding- I couldn’t have asked for a better day. Very accommodating to vegan needs for myself and my husband. Newly renovated ballroom is perfect for any wedding color scheme or vision.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Christina · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding was April 28th, 2018. I couldn't have asked for a better place! Shawn was wonderful to work with. She made sure all of our expectations were met! She was so accommodating, and very responsive to all our emails, calls, questions, concerns ect. She went over everything up till the day of our wedding to make sure everything was perfect, and it was!! She constantly kept in contact with us. Our reception was beautiful, and the ball room looked absolutely gorgeous. Everything was what I had dreamed of for our wedding. The food was delicious, that's all our guest keep talking about! The day of the wedding, Shawna and Elizabeth were so accommodating, always asking us if everything was ok, if we needed anything. The wait staff was very very attentive, checking in, making sure we were all set. I will recommend Alpine to anyone and everyone who is looking for somewhere to book there reception. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Alpine Country Club 27
    Alpine Country Club 28

Alpine Country Club's reply:

Thank you Christina ~ you and Adam were a "dream come true". I enjoyed every meeting and phone call with you! Take good care of each other. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness & love. Always, Shawna

Jamie · Married on 12/02/2017

I had my wedding at the Alpine on December 2, 2017 and it was spectacular! Shawna C., our wedding coordinator, made our wedding possible. She is on top of every detail and incredibly responsive. She's an A+++ coordinator! The food was absolutely delicious and we have received nothing but compliments since our big day. The staff was attentive and beyond accommodating. Both my husband and I would recommend anyone choose the Alpine Country Club (especially with Shawna as the coordinator) for your wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Alpine Country Club 29

Alpine Country Club's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Jamie & Bobby ~ you are perfect for each other ~ your wedding was perfection! I had so much fun working with you and your families for your wedding day, every detail was fabulous, a true Team Alpine effort! Wishing you much love & happiness ~ Shawna

Pamela · Married on 12/02/2017

My daughter's wedding was recently held at the Alpine Country Club! The service was outstanding, the food was excellent and the wedding and event sales manager, Shawna Campion, was the ultimate professional. She was a pleasure to work with and took care of everything down to the smallest detail. An amazing and memorable day was enjoyed by all!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Alpine Country Club's reply:

Thank you ~ you were a treasure to work with! All of your efforts shined through, Jamie & Bobby's Wedding was perfect! I'll miss collaborating with you!!! Warm regards ~ Shawna

Lynn · Married on 11/04/2017

Shawna was absolutely amazing. I didn’t have many special requests but anything that came up, she took care of. She was kind and calming on a day that I was expecting to be very stressed. She was simply the best! I cannot thank her enough! The food was amazing, the waitstaff and bar staff were amazing too! Thank you all!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I can’t thank Shawna enough for everything she did for us leading up to the wedding. We had quite a few planners leading up to Shawna but she came on board, buckled down and saved the day. She is professional, driven and detailed oriented. So happy with our day!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Alpine Country Club's reply:

Thank you Jessica, you are wonderful to work with, the whole Alpine team worked together - what a fabulous night! Much love happiness to you & Kyle! Always -Shawna

Sue · Married on 11/19/2016

Definitely go here!!!!!!! Everyone was fantastic! We started with Mike Degnan, John Bordieri and Liane Boucher 4 1/2 years ago for my son, Jacob's bar mitzvah. Everything was so amazing that we booked Daniel's bar mitzvah here, too. I was nervous because Mike and John are both gone, it is run by Troon, Liane is doing something else, and we went to 2 different event planners--Amanda, and then Nicole. Fortunately, Nicole Fiori was great, and so was everything else! Would highly recommend this place! The only snafu was that I put plants in the men's and women's bathrooms, as well as a basket of toiletries in both bathrooms, and a basket of hand towels in the women's room--sometime in the middle of the reception, someone walked off with both plants, the basket of toiletries in the women's room, and the basket of paper hand towels in the women's room! Go figure! The baskets were loaned to me by my girlfriend, but she was very understanding about it....
    If that is the only snafu, I'd say the day was a huge success!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/31/2015

Our wedding at Alpine Country Club was nothing short of a dream come true! We had bit of a rough start to our year and wanted to end things off on a more positive note. We thought what better way the n to get married on New Year’s Eve! We were realistic with our expectations as we were booking with less than 5 months to go and our preferred date may not be available. I sent Amanda an email and set up a day to tour Alpine. I toured the venue on day where my husband was out of town for work. I met Amanda who was so very sweet, kind, and friendly! She has such a bubbly personality that not only makes her so very easy to talk to but is contagious as well! She then informed me that last minute, NYE had opened up. We had a great first meeting where Amanda went over deposit schedules, meals, and preferred vendors should we decide to book. She was more than gracious to hold the New Year’s Eve date for 2 weeks without a deposit so my husband could check it out once back in town. She also mentioned that should we book, any ceremony and room fees would be waived and we would only be responsible to hit a food minimum. This was the first and last venue I toured! I excitedly called my husband from the car and he said “book it”. Everything seemed to be falling into place perfectly! Amanda was amazing in the months leading up to the wedding. Always in constant communication via email or phone. She has such a talent, it’s almost surprising she doesn’t have her own wedding planning business! She had the best suggestions when it came to food, décor, and the overall pace of the evening! When discussing décor for the ballroom she advised us that we really didn’t need too much as the room would still be decorated for Christmas. We ended up with a 17 foot tall Christmas tree as the backdrop for our sweetheart table! We asked if it were possible to show the ball dropping in the ballroom itself. I mentioned reaching out to Conte Entertainment to see if together we could coordinate somethin

Sent on 02/29/2016

Amanda at Alpine is so easy to work with, she responds timely to emails and is extremely organized which when planning a wedding is what you need with a wedding vendor. She kept notes from the food tasting and follow up conversations which won my mother over and calmed her worries.
    The setup from the piano photos to appetizer stations and cupcakes was just brilliant. The evening went flawless for us.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Shannon · Married on 08/01/2015

For Value, Quality, Organization, Fun, and AMAZING food- Alpine is your wedding spot! We cannot say enough good things about Alpine! Amanda and Jared made the night absolutely stress-free and PERFECT! Everyone raved about the food- one thing that was nice that it came out on time and in an orderly fashion- if their is one thing i hate it's waiting for my food and barely having any dancing time at a wedding! We had plenty of dancing time and everything went smoothly! I had a lot of little details I wanted to incorporate into my big day and luckily Amanda was very detail-oriented as well! She made the day of the wedding stress-free by setting up all my crazy ideas and making our ball room look like it was from another world. I loved that guests were not seated until the end of cocktail hour so we could see the room first- it was absolutely breath-taking! Alpine puts on such an amazing show and party- I know if I am ever invited to a wedding there my stomach will be full of good food and the wedding will most likely be stunning- not only because of the amazing staff but because Alpine is just gorgeous all on it's own! I am SOOO happy we chose Alpine! MOST DEFINITELY 5 STARS- wish i could add some more! Thank you to Amanda, Jared, and all of Alpine's amazing staff for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Alpine Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon for allowing The Alpine Family to share in such a special day! Jarad and myself enjoyed working with you and your families and we are so happy you had a wonderful time! Wishing you all the best and we hope to see you soon!

All my best,
    Amanda

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

We had our wedding reception at Alpine on 7/18/15 and it was the best night EVER! Leading up to the wedding, Amanda, our wedding coordinator, was super helpful, timely in her e-mail responses and willing to help in any way that we needed her, which streamlined our wedding planning. It also helps that she is unfailingly professional, kind and generous. On the day of the wedding, she added personal touches to our bridal suite and make sure that our reception hall looked flawless! We even forgot to indicate that we had a table #17, but she handled our error like a pro and made sure our guests were taken care of quickly and efficiently. Better than that, she made sure not to tell us that that had happened (we heard about it from our parents, lol), but it was already taken care of by then. Jared, who took over for Amanda later on in the evening, was also super professional and kind to us. He catered to our every need and always had a smile on his face. The food was fantastic (the guests were raving), the venue was breath-taking (everyone kept talking about how pretty the ballroom was) and the grounds for pictures were completely perfect. It was the BEST DAY EVER and I am SO GLAD that we chose to have our reception at Alpine. When you book your reception there, make sure you take the golf cart to the bridge for pictures. It was a special and hilarious adventure! We had SUCH A BLAST!!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Leslie · Married on 05/15/2015

We had an amazing experience with Alpine Country Club right from the beginning. Our wedding coordinators Liane and Amanda were extremely friendly and welcoming. They were always available and quick to answer any of my messages with any questions that I had. They have a well thought out, thorough system in place, very detailed and explain every little detail to you. They were also very helpful in giving us different food choices and working out what worked best for us. The day of the wedding Amanda and Jared were constantly checking on us to make sure we had everything we needed and making sure we were happy. They made our day run so smooth, I didn't have to worry about timing for anything. Some of the best customer service I have ever experienced, it was truly a pleasure to have them both and the Alpine be a major part in our wedding. Thank you Amanda and Jared, and Alpine!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Maria · Married on 09/27/2014

What an amazing to place to have your wedding! Everything was made so simple! Liane helps you plan everything along the way, even when your guest count is way off (oops) and on the day of Jared helped us keep the entire reception on track. Liane made sure everything was planned properly and then set up right the day of and checked in with us before leaving to make sure everything was perfect. And left us in the very capable hands of Jared who stayed the entire night and made sure me and the husband got the most out of our night, making sure we made it to cocktail hour (which we wanted), keeping flow of dinner then cake cutting etc flowing. And then helping us to pack everything up at the end of the night (late night pizza no one had room for, gifts, etc.)
    I honestly cannot say enough good things about Alpine, the food was AMAZING. Every single hors d'oeuvres was so flavorful- I only got to taste a few :( but what I did have, the beef teriyaki, chicken sate, and risotto balls were so good! Such little bites with so much flavor. All of my guest raved about cocktail hour and even the stationary appetizers (the raw bar and antipasto bar) were such hits! Service once seated was quick and the meal wasn't drawn out so we had plenty of time to dance! Again dinner was amazing, the slices of prime rib were so thick! No cheap slices here.
    If I had to do it all over again I would choose Alpine every time, it was that good.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Matt and Christina · Married on 08/09/2014

Alpine Country Club was amazing. From the first time that we met with Liane, she made it clear that if we chose this as a venue that our day would be amazing and we would be taken care of. She answered every question we had before we could even ask. She was always available through the planning process. The ballroom is absolutely stunning for both a ceremony and reception and the bar area was large enough to accommodate all of our guest during cocktail hour. The food was delicious. Mike, our day of coordinator, was also great. We did not have to worry about a single detail that day other than celebrating. We would highly recommend Alpine Country Club to anyone who asked!

Sent on 09/17/2014