Alpha Weddings Reviews

Alpha Weddings 6
Alpha Weddings 7

Phil Weisbecker · Married on 03/13/2019

Phil Weisbecker

Pastor Will is a pleasure to work with and speak to. He is very accomodating and patient. Pastor Will has a keen eye and is the kinda guy you would want to have a beer with. Yet he is professional and energetic and delivers a beautiful ceremony. Thank you Paster Will for the beautiful ceremony you performed for my beautiful bride and myself.

• RENEE

Renee Weisbecker · Married on 03/13/2019

Alpha Weddings

Will is a nice guy to work with. He communicated frequently to ensure that we covered all details that we were requesting. Will is a professional with a caring heart. He gave us great suggestions and delivered a personal 25th wedding renewal of vows. I highly recommend Will at Alpha Weddings....you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Will for making our ceremony intimate and memorable.

Alpha Weddings 13
    Alpha Weddings 14

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2019

Trust me... BOOK HIM. :) Will is dynamic, personable, funny, and very professional. My, now husband and I, were seeking an individual that would be flexible in terms of time and ceremony style and honestly, this guy is capable of doing anything you want. Highly recommend making sure you meet with him first (which he likes to do first as well) and then weave in his suggestions for the flow of the service since he is extremely experienced.

Will was able to not only able to make the ceremony the most romantic and meaningful moment of our life, but funny too.... quick story... So my parents drop me at the arch to meet my soon to be husband, I'm hysterical (8 months pregnant... yup) and finally pull myself together. Will smiles and starts... we go through the beginning of ceremony and it's beautiful right at Sunset at the Inn at Pelican Bay. Will was the perfect mix of substance and speed as this event was pretty casual only a couple chairs for grandparents and the rest of our guests were standing. Once we finished the first part of the ceremony, we jumped into the Sand Ceremony. (Side note: Honestly I am so glad we followed Will's suggestion because now we have something to keep in our home that is a memory for life...and you can change the picture out too :)) Now, typically Will also does a funny story by taking how you met your partner and doing a mashup to strike a laugh from the group... Billy and I met, well lets just say we rather keep private (Canoe Races... for those who know what that is :) ) and decided not to do a story, but DO it if you can! Makes the ceremony unique... to this point, Will was still able to make the group laugh when Billy picked up the Green sand instead of Blue sand for our soon to be baby boy. Will loudly announced something to the effect of " and... well... the baby boy's favorite color is Green!". It was cute, on the fly and made everyone smile. I do not think anyone even realized the mistake which was even better :)

• Isaiah

Isaiah Oliver · Married on 03/03/2019

Best Ever!

With Will I promise you will not be disappointed! When we met him it was like meeting an old friend that I just had not seen in a while. He was very warm and welcoming. When it came down to the ceremony Will was perfect, we wanted it to be entertaining and to the point which is what we received. He is very passionate about what he does and with Will doing your ceremony everyone will enjoy it!

Heather · Married on 02/16/2019

Incredible Experience!

I highly recommend Will to any bride and groom. I received comments after my ceremony that it was the best ceremony that my guests had ever been to. I really appreciated that Will required us to meet with him prior to the big day so we could go over expectations. This also gave us the opportunity to get to know who was marrying us. Will brought love, humor, and professionalism to our big day - everything we dreamed of. I highly recommend doing the sand ceremony aspect as well. It add a very romantic, elegant, and original way to illustrate us becoming one!

Stacy Perry · Married on 02/14/2019

Will is Excellent!!

Will was Excellent from the start. He was very prompt initially contacting us. We were coming from Texas to marry in Florida so we had many questions. He answered all of our questions thoroughly. He explained the process of getting our license and provided directions where to go to get it.
    It was apparent He spent hours planning our wedding. The ceremony was tailored just for the two of us. Will met with us immediately after we landed from the airport. He explained exactly what would take place at the event. He had great ideas for the ceremony and made sure it was a touching, and a fun event for all. He was early to the event and made sure the event was seamless. He took awesome pictures too!!
    There are not enough words to describe this gentleman. He puts his heart into his job and it shows. He loves what he does and it’s apparent through his dedication to the ceremonies he officiates. We highly recommend Will.

Alpha Weddings 15
    Alpha Weddings 16
    Alpha Weddings 17
    Alpha Weddings 18
    Alpha Weddings 19
  • Marcia

Marcia Savara · Married on 02/09/2019

Will Singleton / Alpha Weddings

Will did an amazing job officiating our wedding. We were married on a beach on N. Captiva Island, with the two of us and another couple. He was able to make the ceremony very special and fun. We felt that not only was he there as an officiant , but also part of our small celebration!
    Thank you so much for making our day so special!!

Alpha Weddings 20
    Alpha Weddings 21
  • Wendy

Wendy Nantz · Married on 02/04/2019

What we wanted, Will made happen

Will was very flexible, he had people (grown men) crying and laughing during the ceremony. We wanted something short, sweet and simple, which Will was able to provide and was still able to make our ceremony a very meaningful experience. Almost everyone we spoke with afterwards talked about what a great job Will did. Highly recommend!

Alpha Weddings 22

Danielle Nyeste · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect Addition

Pastor Will was great to work with. He took time to get to know us and understand our personalities. He incorporated humor into our ceremony which I believe started our wedding off on the note we were hoping for and put our guests at ease. We wanted the ceremony to be light and easy going. That’s exactly what we got!

• Audrey

Audrey · Married on 12/23/2018

Just how we wanted it

We renewed our vows in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary, and were very pleased with Will and how he conducted the ceremony.
    Will always responded promptly to any questions. He offered suggestions, but respected our opinions. We changed our venue shortly after hiring Will, and he was flexible to accommodate our location and having our daughters sing during and after the ceremony. Our whole family was moved by hearing a few details of when my husband and I first began dating. It's Will's attention to details like this and the sand ceremony that helped make the event so special.
    Since it was just us and our children, Will even took a family picture and a video of us following the ceremony...thanks for helping to make our day magical, Will!

Alpha Weddings 23

Stoyan Chergov · Married on 12/09/2018

Very proffesional wedding officiant!

We are really happy that we found Will to be our wedding officiant. It was a short notice for him, as we had somebody else booked, but they had to cancel and Will took the job so serious, to make sure that we will have the perfect wedding. He was recommended to us from our friends, that got married by him and also from a wedding specialist at Marco Beach Hotel, gave us his name, not knowing that he was already recommended. A little funny story about the wedding - it was done on the beach at Naples and two days before the wedding the forecast was 90% chance of rain. My wife was panicking what we are going to do, I was talking to Will about it and he said to us: "Don't worry, I've done hundreds of weddings and I only got rained out once". After all, the weather turned out nice at the time of the wedding, just a few drops of rain and we even had a sunset at the end. So, if you want to have a beautiful, fun wedding we highly recommend Will Singleton!

Alpha Weddings 24

nick · Married on 12/08/2018

Will was great!

My wife and I are from Boston and we were unsure who we would use for an officiant. We began looking on the web and came across Will. After reading several reviews we decided to go with him. From the start, Will was professional and organized, making our marriage preparations that much easier. Before the ceremony, Will took his time advising everyone in the bridal party what they needed to do to make it run smooth. We cannot thank him enough for the laughs and kind remarks. Thank you for making our special day one to remember!

Sabra · Married on 11/10/2018

Completely stress free

Having a "destination" wedding is hard to plan. You can't just meet your hires up the road or at their business. I found will on Knot.com and at first was so nervous about hiring someone I couldn't meet until the day I got married. Will addressed all my concerns and we kept in close contact and he gave me so much peace of mind I had no stress whatsoever on my big day!! He provided time lines to go off of, and plenty of advise on the flow of things and directed my guests as to what was next so well!!

My photographer was new at "weddings" but she was so thrilled at how he helped her get the best pictures of our vows,rings and of course the kiss!!

Even when my arch blew over on Will due to a guest of wind lol.. he didn't miss a beat lol almost appeared part of the show..

I'd recommend Will to anyone who is looking for one amazing unique ceremony!!

Loved it!! And this is coming from a client who met him in person the 1st time as I walked down the isle!! He's has to be the best!!
    Hire him!!

Carmella · Married on 11/09/2018

5 Stars!! Book Will!!

We found Will on WeddingWire. He has great reviews and we were getting close to our wedding (I’m a procrastinator) so I booked him. Thank goodness he was available our wedding day because he is AWESOME!! He has a meeting with every client to get to know them, he is funny and professional during the ceremony. Everything is organized and easy with Will.

Scott A Stevens · Married on 11/08/2018

Great Ceremony

Will made our wedding even more special than it already was. He made sure he met our needs and offered some ideas that made it more personal for our families. He was very organized and helped with other areas of our wedding and was especially helpful in making sure we got our license. I would highly recommend Will.

• ashley

ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Will was a complete pleasure to work with. He made us laugh, tear up, and made sure to keep the ceremony as we wanted with our personal vows. It was such a joy working with him. My family keeps saying how they loved the ceremony and how personal and beautiful it was. Thank you Will!

Brei Bax · Married on 11/02/2018

Will, You Were Awesome!

Will was so great, working with us from out of state to meet quickly the day we landed in Florida to make sure we had everything we needed and knew what to expect. We wanted a very laid back, fun occasion and Will delivered. He hung with the whole party before the ceremony to get to know us all better and incorporated what he heard into the ceremony making it that much more personal. He was professional and fun and really made sure that he matched what the feel of the ceremony we wanted. He really made it all work! Thank you so much, it was such a pleasure working with you!

Marshelle · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing expirence!

Will was so easy to work with and so kind! He Made the ceremony feel so special and light hearted. I would definitely recommend him!

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy going

Everything went amazing ceremony was beautiful!

• kristi

kristi · Married on 10/06/2018

Top Notch at What He does look further!

Wow... I can't say enough positive things about Will! He made our wedding ceremony so much fun and personal. There wasn't a dry eye in the house! He is absolutely the best at what he does! He took the time to listen to our story and really understood us as a couple and he was able to beautifully deliver that message to our guests! Amazing and very caring professional! Look no further! By the way... We were a destination wedding. We met with Will one time and all else was handled through email or phone conversation!

Alpha Weddings 25
    Alpha Weddings 26
    Alpha Weddings 27
    Alpha Weddings 28
    Alpha Weddings 29
    Alpha Weddings 30

Kelli · Married on 09/28/2018

I just wanted to thank Will for accommodating us even at a last minute change in venue due to red tide. He had beautiful words to share at our wedding and he still kept it relaxed, like my husband and I wanted. I highly recommend Will as he is flexible and professional and my ceremony went on without any problems. Thank you again Will! Kelli & Keith. :)

Alpha Weddings 31
    Alpha Weddings 32

j · Married on 09/13/2018

Our ceremony was beyond our expectations!

Theresa · Married on 09/13/2018

Our wedding day was really special thanks to Will and his personalization and the care he took with our family. I would absolutely recommend Wil Singleton to perform a meaningful and lovely ceremony.

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Will was so wonderful! We married on the beach at North Captiva Island, FL and Will was so nice to travel there for us. We met with him for the first time a few days before the big day. As soon as we met him, I knew he was going to be perfect. He told us exactly how things would go down during the ceremony and put our minds at ease. He is professional, yet hilarious. We wanted a ceremony that would be more silly/funny than serious and that's exactly what Will gave us. The "three things" gave our ceremony a more personal touch and kept our guests laughing. We also did the sand ceremony, which I would recommend. We are so happy that we had Will as part of our big day! Thanks so much!!

Alpha Weddings 33