Alpha Weddings Reviews

210 | North Fort Myers, FL

210 Reviews for Alpha Weddings

Jordan Staten · Getting married on 02/06/2022

Love in the Time of COVID-19

Will was going to officiate our wedding ceremony at Tween Waters, but then COVID-19 hit and we had to cancel. Even though the terms of the contract stated differently, Will refunded us our entire down payment because of the circumstances. I wish our arrangement could have ended with a beach wedding as originally planned, but he went above and beyond to accommodate our cancelation.

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Amy

Amy Ditonto · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Very Grateful during a hard time

I can't say enough good things about Will. Even though we live in another state, Will made the process so easy and exciting. Due to the Coronavirus, our state went on lockdown and our wedding had to be cancelled. As soon as we notified Will, he refunded our money and assured us that as soon as this virus passes, he would be there for us when we need him. His actions speak louder than words. We need more people like Will in this challenging and changing world. If you are looking for an officiant, we recommend him!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Caleb

Caleb Baker · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Fantastic Ceremony, Great Communication, Very Accommodating

Will was absolutely the best to work with for our ceremony. We contacted him in early February and were able to schedule with him for the late March date. Due to COVID-19, we had to change the location twice due to closures and Will worked with us through the rescheduling. Great responsiveness and stayed in contact with us before, during and after the day of the ceremony. We could not have chosen a better officiant for our special day. Definitely highly recommended!

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Ian

Ian Keesling · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Paddle boat to our wedding

Will at Alpha weddings was AMAZING, he went above and beyond, when asked if he would mind riding a paddle boat across a lagoon and walk through ankle to knee deep water through a mangrove trail...His response was "lets do this". He was very professional, and courteous to our needs. I cant say enough about him. If your looking for a laidback, funny but very professional officiant he is your guy, he takes the time and has the knowledge to walk you through you special day stress free...Again from the bottom of our hearts Thank you Will.....Ian and Lisa Keesling

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • David

David Auguste · Getting married on 08/03/2021

When there's a Will there's a way!

If you want the perfect wedding ceremony experience, then Pastor Will Singelton is the perfect choice for an officiant. My husband and I were recently married at a time where it seemed almost impossible. I had tried for months to plan the perfect wedding and couldn’t get it quite right. We finally decided that instead of an elaborate wedding we would have a an intimate beach wedding and the perfect date would be March 20th of 2020.
    The only problem is that we decided all of that on March 18th which left us with just about 48 hours to plan out everything.  If timing wasn’t enough of a challenge, we also were right at the peak of the Cornovirus pandemic and everything was being closed, including the courthouse.
    My then fiancé was referred to Will by a trusted friend so he called him right away, not knowing if 48 hours would be enough time to secure the date but we weren't giving up. We called and Pastor Will answered right away. He was really nice and although it was last moment, he made an exception for us.
    To our surprise the beach that we had agreed on was closed down on that date as well due to the coronavirus situation, so we had to go further than expected. Again Pastor Singleton went out of his way to drive an extra hour away to the new location just to accommodate us during what could have easily become a very frustrating situation.He arrived on time and was very friendly and professional. He made our ceremony very special and personal which was exactly what we wanted. He even took care of the documentation needed by the courthouse.
    By the end of our ceremony it t felt like we had known him for a long time. He made our day absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend him. Thanks for everything Pastor Singleton.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Meghan Alcover · Married on 12/04/2020

Choosing Willie to marry us was the best choice ever!

I give all my thanks and gratitude to Willie for being their for my husband and I especially in these crazy times with the coronavirus. He was more than willing to help both of us taking on the next chapter in our lives and marrying us. The ceremony was perfect he knows how to connect with others and make them feel welcomed and even tells jokes which is the best way for everyone to connect with laughter. Willie did an amazing job marrying both of us and I would choose him to marry us again if I had the choice. I highly recommend him to any future bride I promise you will not regret choosing him to marry you on the most important day of your life.

Sent on 04/13/2020

Molly Alderuccio · Married on 11/28/2020

The best officiant!

Will is amazing! He was super responsive, professional, and friendly, right off the bat. He takes the time to get to know you as a couple and things that are unique about you. He truly is able to make you feel like he has know you forever. When it came to our ceremony he was phenomenal and so many people have told me how wonderful they thought it was! Guests have told me how our ceremony was the most engaging, sincere, and sweet ceremony they have been to. We laughed and cried and wouldn’t have wanted it any other way! Look no further for an amazing officiant!

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 11/01/2020

Great decision

Will Singleton was great! Leading up to our destination wedding at Lovers Key State Park, Will was very prompt, responsive and extremely easy to work with! He was very thorough! On the day of the wedding, Will delivered exactly what we wanted, a lighthearted ceremony with just the right amount of humor. Our guest were laughing and commented on how much they liked his humor. He made our beach wedding complete. We are very glad we chose to go with Will, and would recommend him for your wedding, too!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Joe Senseman · Married on 10/17/2020

Great officiant.

If your eloping on the west coast of Florida you should give Will from Alpha weddings a chance. He will help you walk through the process and can help you with venue locations as well as other vendors like photographers as well. He is very professional, funny, and easy going. You will meet ahead of time and iron out any of your challenges. He follows up quickly. You can feel confident with alpha weddings.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Kristi Dino · Married on 09/26/2020

Will is the best choice for your wedding!

Our wedding was a mess, 2020 wedding ;), we were down to the last couple of weeks before the wedding and we did not have someone to marry us. Our photographer referred us to Will and we couldn't have been more pleased. He met with us right away and made us feel so much better about our wedding no matter the circumstances we were going through. We felt great after meeting Will. He was a sweet person and really listened to our story and what we were looking for in our wedding. Through the whole process Will was great and we recommend him highly! He made the ceremony fun by having us share stories and he truly cared about us. No matter what questions we had he was able to answer them. We would recommend Will to anyone getting married, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Tony

Tony and Danielle Dimakarakos · Married on 08/16/2020

Exceptional service with compassion

Pastor Will was warm, kind, caring, and compassionate. He made our ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be and even added our own humorous stories to share with our guests. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Jordan · Married on 07/18/2020

So friendly and understanding

Will was amazing and sooooo flexible with my husband and I during our elopement process. He was always very easy to reach out and contact. He was very helpful with any and everything.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Tori

Tori Leader · Married on 06/11/2020

Excellent!!! Highly Recommend

The day my fiancé & I met Mr. Singleton, we knew immediately we loved him & it just felt right.
    He has a great heart and personality. He wasn’t a commercial officiant that talks your ear off. He is the real deal & willing to listen To anything. We even loved them way he got to know us (through funny stories of each other! He did not get to officiate our wedding. HOWEVER, he was extremely kind and willing to do whatever it took to make sure he could fulfill all of our wedding needs despite unforeseen circumstances.
    Originally, we were going to have our wedding at Sanibel Island, but with COVID19, it was really hard to get our friends and family to travel there. Our flights were cancelled & our honeymoon was cancelled. When we told Mr. Singleton about our situation, he was disappointed he wouldn’t get to officiate our wedding.
    Then when we told him we were going to have it in our home state, Mr. Singleton was willing to fly to West Virginia from Florida to officiate our wedding. Unfortunately, he had another wedding to officiate on our newly chosen wedding date. Not to mention that when he told us he had another wedding booked, he completely refunded our money even though we had a signed contract. He really understood that the virus was not our fault & said it felt wrong for vendors to do that sort of thing to couples during the pandemic.
    Mr. Singleton is one of a kind. He is extremely personable & a great listener. He was such a joy to work with while we had the chance & we were very blessed to have met him! My fiancé and I will definitely be looking forward to working with him in the future for vow renewals & other services.

Sent on 05/25/2020

Angela Boilard · Married on 06/05/2020

Last Minute Wedding

I called Will to request he perform our ceremony at the last minute! I had seen his great reviews online and he did not disappoint! Because we decided to get married only a week in advance, we were late getting material to him for his own preparation, but he worked with us and graciously still put together a great ceremony that was personalized and did not seem at all thrown together. He has always been prompt to respond to any questions I had (which was vital given our short time-frame) and still is even though the ceremony is over and his "job" is done. He squeezed us into his already busy day, and had another wedding to get to, but still managed to make it around to our family and speak words of encouragement and share in our excitement before he had to rush off! I would definitely recommend him!
    And...of course...he is a Cardinals fan!!! *****5 stars

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Violet

Violet · Married on 05/30/2020

With the Covid-19 problems and situation, Alpha Weddings helped us make it happen and worked with us very patiently.

If it wasn’t for Alpha Weddings we would not be married because of the Covid-19 situation. Willie helped us and walked through every possibility to meet our needs. He was very knowledgeable and patient. Even though we ended up with a very small ceremony, he made it so heartfelt and very special to us.

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Sanders (Mob) · Married on 05/28/2020

Trustworthy Officiant

I had my daughter’s wedding planned for May but decided to cancel because of the coronavirus. I tried to get my deposits refunded by various vendors and Will was the only one who gladly refunded my deposit. I was pretty disappointed with the other vendors because it’s not like I cancelled for the fun of it. We really didn’t have much of a choice.

I will absolutely call Will again should we decide to have the wedding in Captiva this fall. He is very professional and prompt in getting back to you and now I can say that he is honest too.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Michelle O'dea · Married on 05/23/2020

Highly Recommend!

We stumbled upon Alpha Weddings after reading positive reviews on a few sites. One thing that stood out to my husband and I was how he spoke on a video that we had watched. He responded to us right away when we inquired, and we were very please after speaking with him. He was very flexible when we had to completely change our venue just days before the wedding due to COVID-19. He was quick to respond to all of our questions along the way about getting the marriage license during this crazy time and he even followed up with us after the wedding with photos and a copy of our signed marriage license. I loved how he took care of submitting it to the clerk for us. (One less thing that my husband and I had to due among the excitement of getting married!)
    The best part was the actual ceremony itself! Will did an amazing job of creating a fine balance of seriousness and comedy throughout the wedding. We were all laughing and crying! He made the ceremony personal to us as a couple by sharing our personal stories, which was very important. The guests all told me they really enjoyed him as well. We were so lucky to have come across him to help us have the perfect wedding! I highly recommend using Will as your officiant!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Krenn · Married on 05/22/2020

Covid Couldn’t Stop Us

**200th Review Alert**

The year of 2020 has been, without a doubt, a whirlwind of emotions with unexpected twists and turns along the way. My now wife, Nicole, and I are just one of many couples who had to postpone our wedding due to the Covid19 pandemic that has seemingly turned the world upside down over the last 4-5 months.

As we continued to monitor the situation here in Florida through March and April, we remained in contact with Will as we wanted to make sure he was kept up to date about our big day and any changes that may likely happen in the near future. Unfortunately, as stated earlier, we made the decision to cancel our wedding for the safety of our guests and to remain compliant with state- and country-wide mandated stay at home orders and closures of various businesses.

As the days moved on, Nicole and I were wrapped up with making phone calls to our friends and family to break the news, rescheduling both our wedding and honeymoon, as well as contacting our various vendors to inform them about the change of plans, among other related scrupulous tasks.

Enter Will from Alpha Weddings. When we initially began looking for an officiant, a few months before the Covid outbreak, we knew that we wanted someone who would fit our expectations. We wanted someone genuine, kind, would respect our beliefs and not pressure us to include anything religious if we did not want to, and could speak with energy and is audible for all to hear loud and clear.

It quite literally took us watching one sample video of Will officiating another wedding to know he was who we wanted to officiate our wedding. We filled out the required form/information and provided the initial down payment and we were set.

However, fast forward a few months and now Nicole and I were a semi-frantic couple trying to replan our entire wedding day. While we were able to decide on and change our wedding date, we still wanted to be married on our original date of May 22nd, 2020.

Will was awesome and worked with us to make our new date and “micro wedding” happen. He kept in touch with us as always responded quickly and timely, easing our nerves significantly. We changed our location numerous times and we was patient and with us every step of the way.

On the day of our “micro-wedding,” Will showed up early and spent some extra time talking with me to get some more background about us. He helped position myself, my best man, and Nicole’s Maid of Honor in the appropriate places that would allow for the best photos and for our few guests to see us clearly. He did an exceptional job on our big day. He was all that Nicole and I wanted to officiate our wedding. He was kind, confident, funny, respectful, and made our big day the best it could be.

When you’re looking for someone to officiate your wedding, you want someone who is going to do it extremely well as this is undoubtedly the single most important aspect of a wedding. You want someone you can count on, who is reliable, timely, and willing to go above and beyond to make your big day the best it can be. While we’ve had to deal with the unfortunate stress of Covid, we are extremely happy with Will and his willingness to make our wish come true on our big day.

We highly recommend Will to anyone searching for an officiant who will meet and likely surpass your expectations. We are very happy to have had Will marry us on May 22nd and are looking forward to round two on November 20th as we are having him officiate our wedding on our new day later on this year. Thank you, Will!

Sent on 05/23/2020

Jim Hockenberry · Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing and so helpful

Our efficient, Will, was an awesome last minute replacement for our original. He helped us on our blessed day in time of uncertainty in our country and with our ceremony!! So professional and disciplined in preforming the service. Could not have been happier

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/14/2020

Will is the BEST

Will has been so great! From talking us through the whole ceremony process to making sure we knew exactly what to do, Will has been amazing! His ceremony was a perfect mix between traditional and funny modern. We loved the little surprise reflection at the end. All of our guests said that he was really funny and one of the best officiants they have seen. Our ceremony was very unique and one to be remembered! So honored to have had him there. BEST day of my life. Thank you Will!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Leanne

Leanne Wells · Married on 03/07/2020

We had a wonderful experience

Will was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was very professional and quick to answer any questions we had. Our quests really loved our wedding ceremony and said that Will made the difference. They asked if we had known his for years because we was so friendly and comfortable with us. We had our wedding at Koreshan State Park in Estero, Fl and it was a perfect venue!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Lori Put Her · Married on 02/20/2020

Made our day perfect!!

Will helped us celebrate our day with a beautiful service on the beach in Naples. His professionalism, caring nature and service were awesome! He even provided a great added item to the service you definitely want to include in yours!! When we renew our vows, he will definitely be there!!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Ron & Dawn Mccoy · Married on 02/10/2020

Very good!

We live in St. Louis, MO & wanted to renew our wedding vows on the beach in Sanibel Island Florida while on vacation. Our friend Barb referred Will to us. We spoke on phone, text, & emailed months leading up and really hit it off. Will is very laid back, funny , and did a wonderful job on our ceremony.

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Smith · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing and Unique Officiant!!

I can’t express how amazing Will is! Will completely made my marriage process stress free, as easy as possible and all while having fun! He was very easy to communicate with and he wanted to know my husband and I as individuals, which I loved! This, to me, truly showed how passionate he is about being an Officant!
    What I love about Will is the humor he brought into our ceremony! We come from a family where being serious is no fun and we were lucky to find Will! I had so many of my guests tell me how our ceremony was so unique and so much fun to be a part of!
    Please, if anyone is looking to have an amazing and thoughtful Officant, Alpha Weddings by Will is definitely the way to go! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Joseph

Joseph Sass · Married on 02/01/2020

Best Wedding Officiant in Forida!

Will officiated our recent beach wedding at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort a few weeks ago. We first met Will a few months before our ceremony for us to get to know each other. Fast forward to our ceremony and you would've thought that we had known him for years. He was professional, funny, articulate and we thoroughly enjoyed the sand ceremony, which he recommended to us. We would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in Florida.

Sent on 01/19/2020