Alpha Weddings Reviews

Alpha Weddings 6
Alpha Weddings 7

Angela Boilard · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Last Minute Wedding

I called Will to request he perform our ceremony at the last minute! I had seen his great reviews online and he did not disappoint! Because we decided to get married only a week in advance, we were late getting material to him for his own preparation, but he worked with us and graciously still put together a great ceremony that was personalized and did not seem at all thrown together. He has always been prompt to respond to any questions I had (which was vital given our short time-frame) and still is even though the ceremony is over and his "job" is done. He squeezed us into his already busy day, and had another wedding to get to, but still managed to make it around to our family and speak words of encouragement and share in our excitement before he had to rush off! I would definitely recommend him!
    And...of course...he is a Cardinals fan!!! *****5 stars

Sent on 05/31/2019

Nikola Pavlovski · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Wedding Officiant

We recently used Mr. Singleton as an Officiant for our wedding and he did not disappoint. He is cool and funny and made the guests feel like they’re actually a part of the wedding and not just sitting there waiting for it to be over. The Sand Ceremony was a nice touch instead of the traditional “joining of the candles”. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Alpha Weddings 8
    Alpha Weddings 9
    Alpha Weddings 10

Steve · Married on 08/10/2019

Alpha Weddings

Will Singleton was the perfect person to perform our wedding ceremony among our family and friends! Not only did he officiate with style, flare and care but he also engaged with our guests through laughter and passion. We couldn't have been more satisfied and we highly recommend him should you look for a wedding officiant for your wedding. Thank you Will!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Alpha Weddings 11

Jeannie Way · Married on 06/08/2019

Vow Renewal-Jeannie & Mike Way

We chose Will Singleton to officiate our 35 year vow renewal. Will Did a great job, he was in contact with us when needed and was very professional. Some of my guest thought he was an old friend of ours since he was so knowledgeable on our love story. I highly recommend him and Alpha Weddings

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Alpha Weddings 12
  • Cheree

Cheree Winget · Married on 06/02/2019

Will was the perfect choice!

Words cannot begin to express how thankful we are to have found you! You really were the key to making our day amazing. 8 months ago when I started searching for an officiant in an unfamiliar area, I really put my trust into the reviews when making a decision. My instinct to chose you could not have been better. Thank you SO much for making us feel comfortable from day 1 and putting so much effort into making our ceremony perfect. I love that you found a way to incorporated humor that was personalized to the both of us. You will forever be remembered as part of our special day by not only the two of us but by our entire family. Everyone loved you!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Alpha Weddings 13
    Alpha Weddings 14
  • Heidi

Heidi Rodriguez · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Officiant!!

We found Will on Weddingwire. From the day I reached out to our first meeting and finally to the day of our ceremony, he was always such a pleasure to work with. He made our ceremony fun but yet so meaningful. He took the time to get to know my husband and I. I would recommend Will to anyone who is looking for an officiant that really cares about the couples he is marrying. Living in Wisconsin and getting married in Florida, I thought it would be difficult to find someone. He was the first person I messaged and I didn't need to look any further. Thank you Will for making our day so special and memorable!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kathleen Macdonald · Married on 05/18/2019

Will was exceptional. The value he provides is amazing, and you can trust him to to make sure nothing is missed.

I consider myself extremely lucky to have found Will & Alpha Wedding. Will made the event fun, and he took so much pressure off of me because he was so organized. He gave us much more than we expected and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Doc

Doc & Dy · Married on 05/15/2019

20-Year Vow Renewal on the beach @ Casa Ybel

Will did an amazing job, and he was dressed perfectly! I will be sure to recommend him to any friends that are getting married or having a vow renewal in this area. Very professional, friendly, thorough, and respected our wishes. Highly recommend the sand ceremony as well! 👍🏻

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Ross · Married on 05/12/2019

I am glad we went with Will ,he was amazing

We met with Will the day before the wedding. The day of the wedding was over the top beautiful ,Will made us feel comfortable and everything went that way it was supposed to go .

Sent on 06/12/2019

Hailey · Married on 04/19/2019

Above and beyond!

From the moment we got in touch with Will we knew he was the one. We chose him to officiate our wedding ceremony in Naples, FL on April 18th. What immediately stood out to us was his extremely quick responsiveness. I swear Will must never sleep! He always answered our emails, texts, and phone calls within minutes… sometimes even seconds! It gave us peace of mind knowing he was always there to answer our questions. Will was also very kind and thorough when providing us information, such as a helpful “check-list” for obtaining the marriage license. But what we appreciated most about Will was knowing we were not only working with a professional but a truly kind person. Will‘s passion for making couples’ wedding days special shined through when the weather report stated it would rain on our wedding day. Will assured us he was flexible with moving the ceremony a day early! Despite the short notice, never once did he charge us more or treat it like it was a hassle. I thought I could not be more impressed with Will until the day of the ceremony when he presented the “3 things” stories my husband and I wrote about each other. His gift for story-telling left our guests laughing, crying, and smiling as they reminisced over our dating days. Will cared so much he even went to Office Depot to print a photo of my husband and I in a photo-booth that I referenced one of my “3 things” stories. Will truly went ABOVE AND BEYOND. His personalized touch made our ceremony truly unforgettable. Thank you, Will!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/30/2019

Booked Will right on the spot!

I knew Will was going to be the one to marry my husband and I after officiating my best friends wedding 5 months before ours! He had done such an amazing ceremony to where he made everybody laugh and cry all in one sitting which is what we were going for. Not only did he officiate my one best friends wedding.... I showed up as another maid of honor at my other best friends wedding the following month and he did hers as well! Again an amazing ceremony. After the ceremony I told Will take my money I need you for my big day as well. I signed my contract that night. He is very clear with how he will do everything and even will customize to your taste! He likes to meet up with the bride and groom a week before to go over all of the final routines and schedule for day of. Very professional but compassionate at the same time! Can contact through email, phone call or even text and always with a fast reply which is priority for a bride. As I walked up the aisle on my wedding day even Will had tears in his eyes just shows that hes genuinly happy for who he works with. I have so many compliments from not just our day but for our ceremony. Our ceremony was the perfect length so everybody says and covered everything I could have hoped for. If youre lucky enough to book Will you are truly blessed This is the first review out of all my vendors from our day because he was one of most important! Thank you Will.

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Alpha Weddings 15
    Alpha Weddings 16
  • Bridget

Bridget Bubar · Married on 03/23/2019

The perfect officiant!

Where to begin? Some may think that the officiant is a pretty “standard” part of the wedding and that it really doesn’t matter who you hire in the end. WRONG! Hire Will from Alpha Weddings! He is fun, light-hearted, and professional all in one and makes each and every guest feel welcome. From our very first meeting with Will, its clear that he enjoys what he does and has a way with people. You feel at ease with him, like you’ve known him for years. He is calm, cool, and collected at the ceremony, easy to understand and hear, and brings a perfect balance of humor and seriousness to the event. We were crying and laughing throughout the whole thing, and so were the guests. In addition, he provided us with a sand ceremony which was a great way to incorporate my husbands kids in the event and make everyone feel included and connected in the marriage. Will is super responsive to texts, emails, calls and is flexible with changes/concerns you may have (we bumped our ceremony up by 30 min last minute and Will had no issues). If you are looking for an officiant in SW Florida that is professional, kind, and EXCELLENT at what he does, look no further. All of your guests will be talking about how wonderful the ceremony was! I think I got just as many compliments on our officiant as I did my dress!! Thanks Will!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Alpha Weddings 17
    Alpha Weddings 18

Phil Weisbecker · Married on 03/13/2019

Phil Weisbecker

Pastor Will is a pleasure to work with and speak to. He is very accomodating and patient. Pastor Will has a keen eye and is the kinda guy you would want to have a beer with. Yet he is professional and energetic and delivers a beautiful ceremony. Thank you Paster Will for the beautiful ceremony you performed for my beautiful bride and myself.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • RENEE

Renee Weisbecker · Married on 03/13/2019

Alpha Weddings

Will is a nice guy to work with. He communicated frequently to ensure that we covered all details that we were requesting. Will is a professional with a caring heart. He gave us great suggestions and delivered a personal 25th wedding renewal of vows. I highly recommend Will at Alpha Weddings....you will not be disappointed!

Thank you Will for making our ceremony intimate and memorable.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Alpha Weddings 19
    Alpha Weddings 20

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2019

Trust me... BOOK HIM. :) Will is dynamic, personable, funny, and very professional. My, now husband and I, were seeking an individual that would be flexible in terms of time and ceremony style and honestly, this guy is capable of doing anything you want. Highly recommend making sure you meet with him first (which he likes to do first as well) and then weave in his suggestions for the flow of the service since he is extremely experienced.

Will was able to not only able to make the ceremony the most romantic and meaningful moment of our life, but funny too.... quick story... So my parents drop me at the arch to meet my soon to be husband, I'm hysterical (8 months pregnant... yup) and finally pull myself together. Will smiles and starts... we go through the beginning of ceremony and it's beautiful right at Sunset at the Inn at Pelican Bay. Will was the perfect mix of substance and speed as this event was pretty casual only a couple chairs for grandparents and the rest of our guests were standing. Once we finished the first part of the ceremony, we jumped into the Sand Ceremony. (Side note: Honestly I am so glad we followed Will's suggestion because now we have something to keep in our home that is a memory for life...and you can change the picture out too :)) Now, typically Will also does a funny story by taking how you met your partner and doing a mashup to strike a laugh from the group... Billy and I met, well lets just say we rather keep private (Canoe Races... for those who know what that is :) ) and decided not to do a story, but DO it if you can! Makes the ceremony unique... to this point, Will was still able to make the group laugh when Billy picked up the Green sand instead of Blue sand for our soon to be baby boy. Will loudly announced something to the effect of " and... well... the baby boy's favorite color is Green!". It was cute, on the fly and made everyone smile. I do not think anyone even realized the mistake which was even better :)

Sent on 10/22/2017

Erin Matveyev · Married on 03/08/2019

The best officiant in SWFL!

I don’t even know where to start with Will! He really made our day extremely special. From my first email, to our meeting at Panera, to wedding day - everything was a breeze. Will is extremely organized and has a checklist for your entire ceremony. He meets with you in person shortly before in order to go through expectations and everything together. I especially loved how he made our ceremony heartfelt - both funny and serious. There were tears and laughs from everyone. Our guests said he was the best officiant they’ve seen! Thank you Will for making our wedding day truly magical!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Isaiah

Isaiah Oliver · Married on 03/03/2019

Best Ever!

With Will I promise you will not be disappointed! When we met him it was like meeting an old friend that I just had not seen in a while. He was very warm and welcoming. When it came down to the ceremony Will was perfect, we wanted it to be entertaining and to the point which is what we received. He is very passionate about what he does and with Will doing your ceremony everyone will enjoy it!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/03/2019

Excellent!

Will was fantastic & delivered the perfect ceremony! He kept the ceremony very intimate, but humorous at the same time! Our guests loved the ‘Three Things’ & it was a great way to get everybody laughing. Will always responded quickly & was very professional. We are so grateful that Will was able to be part of our special day! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Alpha Weddings 21
    Alpha Weddings 22
    Alpha Weddings 23
    Alpha Weddings 24
  • Dennis

Dennis Anderson · Married on 02/23/2019

Palm Island Wedding with Will Singleton

Will performed the ceremony at our wedding last Saturday, 2/23/19, on the Palm Island Resort in Cape Haze, Florida. We planned the wedding on fairly short notice (60 days) and only by luck were we able to get on Will's schedule. We feel truly blessed that we did. Will was a life saver as he came in on day one with suggestions and recommendations on how we could arrange our ceremony to do exactly what we wanted it to.

The day of the ceremony, Will even came up with a few great improvisations in the moment as our ceremony progressed that really added to the memory for us. I don't want to give too much away because I wouldn't want to ruin that moment for anyone reading this, but trust me when I tell you that you will be in very good hands with Will Singleton on the day of your wedding.

When he asks you to do the write up of the reasons why you fell in love with your partner, don't feel anxious about it - go for it! It was a really nice addition to our ceremony that our guests couldn't stop talking about.

Our wedding was a destination weekend, so we had the pleasure of being able to have immediate feedback from many guests the next day about everything... the cake, the DJ, the photographer... and over and over again - the officiant! We got a dozen comments at breakfast the next morning about how beautiful the ceremony was and where we found the officiant - because he was excellent.

Four thumbs up. Don't think twice. Hire Will.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Alpha Weddings 25
    Alpha Weddings 26
    Alpha Weddings 27
    Alpha Weddings 28
    Alpha Weddings 29

Heather · Married on 02/16/2019

Incredible Experience!

I highly recommend Will to any bride and groom. I received comments after my ceremony that it was the best ceremony that my guests had ever been to. I really appreciated that Will required us to meet with him prior to the big day so we could go over expectations. This also gave us the opportunity to get to know who was marrying us. Will brought love, humor, and professionalism to our big day - everything we dreamed of. I highly recommend doing the sand ceremony aspect as well. It add a very romantic, elegant, and original way to illustrate us becoming one!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Stacy Perry · Married on 02/14/2019

Will is Excellent!!

Will was Excellent from the start. He was very prompt initially contacting us. We were coming from Texas to marry in Florida so we had many questions. He answered all of our questions thoroughly. He explained the process of getting our license and provided directions where to go to get it.
    It was apparent He spent hours planning our wedding. The ceremony was tailored just for the two of us. Will met with us immediately after we landed from the airport. He explained exactly what would take place at the event. He had great ideas for the ceremony and made sure it was a touching, and a fun event for all. He was early to the event and made sure the event was seamless. He took awesome pictures too!!
    There are not enough words to describe this gentleman. He puts his heart into his job and it shows. He loves what he does and it’s apparent through his dedication to the ceremonies he officiates. We highly recommend Will.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Alpha Weddings 34
  • Marcia

Marcia Savara · Married on 02/09/2019

Will Singleton / Alpha Weddings

Will did an amazing job officiating our wedding. We were married on a beach on N. Captiva Island, with the two of us and another couple. He was able to make the ceremony very special and fun. We felt that not only was he there as an officiant , but also part of our small celebration!
    Thank you so much for making our day so special!!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Alpha Weddings 35
    Alpha Weddings 36
  • Wendy

Wendy Nantz · Married on 02/04/2019

What we wanted, Will made happen

Will was very flexible, he had people (grown men) crying and laughing during the ceremony. We wanted something short, sweet and simple, which Will was able to provide and was still able to make our ceremony a very meaningful experience. Almost everyone we spoke with afterwards talked about what a great job Will did. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Alpha Weddings 37

Danielle Nyeste · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect Addition

Pastor Will was great to work with. He took time to get to know us and understand our personalities. He incorporated humor into our ceremony which I believe started our wedding off on the note we were hoping for and put our guests at ease. We wanted the ceremony to be light and easy going. That’s exactly what we got!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 12/23/2018

Just how we wanted it

We renewed our vows in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary, and were very pleased with Will and how he conducted the ceremony.
    Will always responded promptly to any questions. He offered suggestions, but respected our opinions. We changed our venue shortly after hiring Will, and he was flexible to accommodate our location and having our daughters sing during and after the ceremony. Our whole family was moved by hearing a few details of when my husband and I first began dating. It's Will's attention to details like this and the sand ceremony that helped make the event so special.
    Since it was just us and our children, Will even took a family picture and a video of us following the ceremony...thanks for helping to make our day magical, Will!

Sent on 01/24/2019