Alpha Weddings Reviews

234 Reviews for Alpha Weddings

• Trisha

Trisha M. · Getting married on 01/02/2023

Amazing ceremony

Will did a fantastic job accommodating with what I wanted to do for the ceremony and everything. My husband is in the navy and Will is a navy veteran so that was really nice and he liked him immediately. All the guests had a great time with how the ceremony went and the entertainment and professionalism Will provided with it.

Sent on 03/04/2021
  • Kimberly

Kimberly W. · Getting married on 12/01/2022

Amazing job

We were coming in from another state for our intimate sunset beach wedding and we wanted someone who would get "us" as a couple. We met with Will several weeks before the wedding to make sure we were all a fit. Will was so personable and he immediately put my new husband at ease. His humor blended right in with us and I knew he would be perfect for the job. On the wedding day he knew just how to make my guest and husband feel comfortable as he was joking with them all. It was the perfect ceremony for us as Will blended it with laughter, tears and love. I would highly recommend him for your wedding affair.

Sent on 01/29/2021
  • Jan

Jan P. · Getting married on 09/02/2022

An Intimate Beach Wedding

Will was a pleasure to work with from the moment we called him to the handling of the paperwork after the wedding. The process was very easy and Will is a warm, fun and welcoming. We especially appreciated that he took some time to get to know us. He asked us to send some fun stories about each other, and he incorporated those stories into our vows! He really made our special day unforgettable! Thank you, Will!

Sent on 02/25/2021

Liexy P. · Getting married on 08/02/2022

Exceptional Service!

Choosing Will as our wedding officiant for our wedding at Lovers Key Beach was the best choice we made! Will is extremely professional and organized. He will help you in every step leading up to the wedding with any questions/concerns you might have. I loved how he added humor to our wedding! My guests really enjoyed the ceremony!

Sent on 02/26/2021

Jordan S. · Getting married on 02/06/2022

Love in the Time of COVID-19

Will was going to officiate our wedding ceremony at Tween Waters, but then COVID-19 hit and we had to cancel. Even though the terms of the contract stated differently, Will refunded us our entire down payment because of the circumstances. I wish our arrangement could have ended with a beach wedding as originally planned, but he went above and beyond to accommodate our cancelation.

Sent on 04/27/2020

Jessica C. · Getting married on 02/02/2022

Highly Recommend!

Will is awesome! He was prompt, professional and funny too! From the first call I made to ask if he was available on our date to the wedding, he was great! My guests also spoke highly of him and said how funny he was. What a great job he did!

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Sherry

Sherry M. · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Perfect Beach Wedding!

From the moment I spoke to Will, he was so funny and accommodating. He had a wedding that evening already but he arranged his schedule to fit us in. The entire experience with Will and Amanda and our photographer Bonnie Lee was exceptional! If you're looking for a beach wedding for a small group, I suggest Lovers Key "mid beach"!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Caleb

Caleb B. · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Fantastic Ceremony, Great Communication, Very Accommodating

Will was absolutely the best to work with for our ceremony. We contacted him in early February and were able to schedule with him for the late March date. Due to COVID-19, we had to change the location twice due to closures and Will worked with us through the rescheduling. Great responsiveness and stayed in contact with us before, during and after the day of the ceremony. We could not have chosen a better officiant for our special day. Definitely highly recommended!

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Ian

Ian K. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Paddle boat to our wedding

Will at Alpha weddings was AMAZING, he went above and beyond, when asked if he would mind riding a paddle boat across a lagoon and walk through ankle to knee deep water through a mangrove trail...His response was "lets do this". He was very professional, and courteous to our needs. I cant say enough about him. If your looking for a laidback, funny but very professional officiant he is your guy, he takes the time and has the knowledge to walk you through you special day stress free...Again from the bottom of our hearts Thank you Will.....Ian and Lisa Keesling

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • David

David A. · Getting married on 08/03/2021

When there's a Will there's a way!

If you want the perfect wedding ceremony experience, then Pastor Will Singelton is the perfect choice for an officiant. My husband and I were recently married at a time where it seemed almost impossible. I had tried for months to plan the perfect wedding and couldn’t get it quite right. We finally decided that instead of an elaborate wedding we would have a an intimate beach wedding and the perfect date would be March 20th of 2020.
    The only problem is that we decided all of that on March 18th which left us with just about 48 hours to plan out everything.  If timing wasn’t enough of a challenge, we also were right at the peak of the Cornovirus pandemic and everything was being closed, including the courthouse.
    My then fiancé was referred to Will by a trusted friend so he called him right away, not knowing if 48 hours would be enough time to secure the date but we weren't giving up. We called and Pastor Will answered right away. He was really nice and although it was last moment, he made an exception for us.
    To our surprise the beach that we had agreed on was closed down on that date as well due to the coronavirus situation, so we had to go further than expected. Again Pastor Singleton went out of his way to drive an extra hour away to the new location just to accommodate us during what could have easily become a very frustrating situation.He arrived on time and was very friendly and professional. He made our ceremony very special and personal which was exactly what we wanted. He even took care of the documentation needed by the courthouse.
    By the end of our ceremony it t felt like we had known him for a long time. He made our day absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend him. Thanks for everything Pastor Singleton.

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Lydia

Lydia F. · Married on 06/06/2021

Magical and wonderful!

Our wedding day at the Heitman House in Ft. Myers was so special and just perfect! Will Singleton did a fabulous job! He guided us through the process of preparing for our ceremony with light heartedness and patience. He made our wedding so special! We did a sand ceremony about us becoming one it was so cool! My husband and I wrote our own vows. Will shared some funny stories of when we first started dating. His words for the ceremony were elegant, meaningful and refreshing. I felt so happy standing up there next to my husband! I was smiling and beaming with joy! The guests at my wedding loved the ceremony too, it had everyone laughing and crying tears of happiness! Thank you Will for making our wedding the Best. Day. Ever!

Sent on 06/10/2021
  • Eric

Eric P. · Married on 06/04/2021

Palm Trees and Palomas - Where Dreams Become Reality

Our officiant, Will Singleton, was highly recommended by our wedding coordinator Galina at Marco Beach Ocean Resort... and we quickly discovered why. From the very moment I spoke to Will on the phone for the first time, I felt a connection and knew that he would be the perfect Officiant to lead our special moment. Will was extremely professional and always available by phone whenever we had questions leading all the way up to our big day.

As for the ceremony, Will helped make the entire experience so NATURAL and EASY. My wife and I were nervous about sharing our own vows in front of everyone, but Will's upbeat and cordial presence made it a seamless and unforgettable experience. I was told by our guests that there wasn't a dry eye in the audience. Our audience also enjoyed the stories that we wrote for Will as he shared with with tremendous energy and enthusiasm, keeping our guests on the edge of their seat and laughing from time to time. It truly was an unforgettable experience, and we couldn't have chose a better Officiant!!

Sent on 06/22/2021
  • Judith

Judith M. · Married on 05/29/2021

Beautiful ceremony at Treviso Bay Golf Club, Naples, Fl

We could not have had a better experience with Will.
    He took the time to talk to us and get to know us &
    created the most beautiful, personalized ceremony.
    It was exactly what we wanted. We are so thankful we
    chose Will. He made our wedding day so special!

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Victor

Victor I. · Married on 05/29/2021

Just Perfect

Wil was a phenomenal officiant and helped make our day even more memorable, in addition to marrying us, he coordinated activities with the bridal party and photographer to make our day even more amazing.

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Molly

Molly Q. · Married on 05/22/2021

Will is a must at your wedding!

Will was great throughout the whole process. We are from Tampa and got married at the The Heitman House in Fort Myers so we only met him in person a few days before the wedding but he really makes you feel like you know him from the moment you meet him. Our guests not only raved about the venue, they kept bringing up how fun and wonderful the ceremony was and that was all thanks to Will. If you are like us and believe that the key to a great wedding is the ceremony, then hire Will!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Michael J. · Married on 05/20/2021

Really special time

Will was so helpful in making for us to have such a special and memorable wedding day!
    He has a very gifted talent and made our day unique with his presence. His service helped create a relaxing and enjoyable day for us.
    Thank you being such a big part of our day.
    We would strongly recommend Will to officiate at all couples wedding service.

Sent on 05/20/2021

Roy V. · Married on 05/17/2021

Naples Beach Wedding

Our wedding was amazing. We were trying to make it all happen in short time span,and Will fulfilled marvelously.
    The timing for the sunset nuptials, at Naples Beach Pier was perfect. We came with my stepdaughter and 2 grandkids, Will made the ceremony so special, everyone,that surrounded the area, also witnessed this beautiful moment.
    Couldn't have gotten a better official than Will Singleton.

Sent on 05/29/2021

Debra G. · Married on 04/25/2021

Best Officiant Ever!

My now husband Bruce and I live in Austin, Texas and chose Marco Beach Ocean Resort for our wedding location. We were given a list of vendors by MBOR. To say the list was overwhelming is an understatement. Ha! We wanted an officiant who was not stuffy, really cared about what we wanted, and had a sense of humor. Will definitely delivered! We did an hour long zoom call with Will and we so appreciated the complete attention to every little detail. He also emailed everything he had discussed with us the next day. For the ceremony, he arrived in plenty of time and really made our ceremony special, uplifting, and with a sense of humor. Exactly what we wanted! I would definitely recommend Will as an officiant. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa Y. · Married on 04/03/2021

Beautiful Ceremony

Will was the best officiant we could have ever imagined. He was funny and personable. He was able to keep all of our guests smiling and crying throughout the entire ceremony. We would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Fort Myers Area!

Sent on 04/18/2021

Mallory · Married on 04/02/2021

Wonderful!

Will did a wonderful job officiating our intimate ceremony on the beach! He made my husband and I feel comfortable and at ease. He’s very professional and is there to help answer any questions or concerns! We would definitely recommend hiring Will for your ceremony!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Al And S. · Married on 03/28/2021

Perfect!! Will did a beautiful job!

This was a surprise from my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary. We wanted to include our children! Will was everything we hoped. Personal. Experienced. Heartfelt! Absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Caitlin

Caitlin G. · Married on 03/12/2021

Excellent To Work With!

Will was wonderful to work with from the beginning! He provided exactly what we wanted for our ceremony from non-religious to light hearted and funny. Will ensured the weeks and even days before the wedding that we were all prepared and on the same page. After the wedding, he even sent us step by step resources to change my last name and even great pictures he took! Thank you for everything that you did for us Will! Caitlin and Kyle Pietsch

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Marisa

Marisa Z. · Married on 03/07/2021

Seasoned professional Officiant

We enjoyed working with Mr. Singleton and Alpha Weddings! He was easy to communicate with and he added a lot of good tips for the process. He brought a sense of ease in dealing with this part of the wedding, for me, because I trusted he would take care of everything for us. His instructions were very clear and precise. The BiG-day-of, he was familiar with our venue and made sure the pre-show ran smoothly. We were lucky in having him minister our wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Kyle H. · Married on 03/06/2021

Will is awesome!

Will did a great job at our wedding! He met with us prior to the wedding to go over all the details. This especially helped with the timeline and setting up our walk list. The ceremony was perfectly timed. Although we had some stressful weather, the ceremony went exactly as planned. Will does a great job at making the special moment very heartfelt and putting smiles on everyone’s faces. He was also very prompt with submitting the marriage certificate which we received a week after our wedding. Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant! You won’t regret choosing Will.

Sent on 04/02/2021

Jessie · Married on 02/24/2021

Wedding of our Dreams

Will did a great job making us feel comfortable before, during, and after the ceremony! He did a great job preparing us for the special day. He made reciting our vows feel very natural due to breaking them up for us in small increments (our biggest fear was messing up our vows in front of every one). He even added some great humor in which made all of our guests feel at home. Many of our guest commented on how much they all loved the personal stories! (Will even was sweet enough to take a few photos and send them to me the next day!! We would highly recommend Will to anyone who is getting married in the Fort Myers area!

Sent on 03/04/2021