Alpha Weddings Reviews

142 | North Fort Myers, FL

142 Reviews for Alpha Weddings

142 Alpha Weddings Reviews

Lauren · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Trust me... BOOK HIM. :) Will is dynamic, personable, funny, and very professional. My, now husband and I, were seeking an individual that would be flexible in terms of time and ceremony style and honestly, this guy is capable of doing anything you want. Highly recommend making sure you meet with him first (which he likes to do first as well) and then weave in his suggestions for the flow of the service since he is extremely experienced.

Will was able to not only able to make the ceremony the most romantic and meaningful moment of our life, but funny too.... quick story... So my parents drop me at the arch to meet my soon to be husband, I'm hysterical (8 months pregnant... yup) and finally pull myself together. Will smiles and starts... we go through the beginning of ceremony and it's beautiful right at Sunset at the Inn at Pelican Bay. Will was the perfect mix of substance and speed as this event was pretty casual only a couple chairs for grandparents and the rest of our guests were standing. Once we finished the first part of the ceremony, we jumped into the Sand Ceremony. (Side note: Honestly I am so glad we followed Will's suggestion because now we have something to keep in our home that is a memory for life...and you can change the picture out too :)) Now, typically Will also does a funny story by taking how you met your partner and doing a mashup to strike a laugh from the group... Billy and I met, well lets just say we rather keep private (Canoe Races... for those who know what that is :) ) and decided not to do a story, but DO it if you can! Makes the ceremony unique... to this point, Will was still able to make the group laugh when Billy picked up the Green sand instead of Blue sand for our soon to be baby boy. Will loudly announced something to the effect of " and... well... the baby boy's favorite color is Green!". It was cute, on the fly and made everyone smile. I do not think anyone even realized the mistake which was even better :)

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy going

Everything went amazing ceremony was beautiful!

• kristi

kristi · Married on 10/06/2018

Top Notch at What He does look further!

Wow... I can't say enough positive things about Will! He made our wedding ceremony so much fun and personal. There wasn't a dry eye in the house! He is absolutely the best at what he does! He took the time to listen to our story and really understood us as a couple and he was able to beautifully deliver that message to our guests! Amazing and very caring professional! Look no further! By the way... We were a destination wedding. We met with Will one time and all else was handled through email or phone conversation!

Alpha Weddings 1
    Alpha Weddings 2
    Alpha Weddings 3
    Alpha Weddings 4
    Alpha Weddings 5
    Alpha Weddings 6

Kelli · Married on 09/28/2018

I just wanted to thank Will for accommodating us even at a last minute change in venue due to red tide. He had beautiful words to share at our wedding and he still kept it relaxed, like my husband and I wanted. I highly recommend Will as he is flexible and professional and my ceremony went on without any problems. Thank you again Will! Kelli & Keith. :)

Alpha Weddings 7
    Alpha Weddings 8

j · Married on 09/13/2018

Our ceremony was beyond our expectations!

Theresa · Married on 09/13/2018

Our wedding day was really special thanks to Will and his personalization and the care he took with our family. I would absolutely recommend Wil Singleton to perform a meaningful and lovely ceremony.

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Will was so wonderful! We married on the beach at North Captiva Island, FL and Will was so nice to travel there for us. We met with him for the first time a few days before the big day. As soon as we met him, I knew he was going to be perfect. He told us exactly how things would go down during the ceremony and put our minds at ease. He is professional, yet hilarious. We wanted a ceremony that would be more silly/funny than serious and that's exactly what Will gave us. The "three things" gave our ceremony a more personal touch and kept our guests laughing. We also did the sand ceremony, which I would recommend. We are so happy that we had Will as part of our big day! Thanks so much!!

Alpha Weddings 9

breanna · Married on 07/26/2018

Will was nothing short of amazing. We were in the process of moving to fort Myers from Ohio and planning a wedding and he made everything so easy and made things run so smooth! I was nervous about how things would work and he has a way of putting all of your worries at ease! He was amazing at suggesting things and was a last to work with. I truly felt like we had a friend officiating our wedding despite only knowing him a very very short time. He went above and beyond and our guests loved him. He is very knowledgeable and even makes sure your photographer can get the best shots possible!! If you want your wedding to be phenomenal and run smooth, Will is your guy. He will make sure your day is better than you could imagine it.

Chris · Married on 07/26/2018

Will was awesome. He made our ceremony fun and so beautiful. My wife’s aunt performs wedding ceremonys and she raved about how awesome he is. He is exteremly organized and detailed and very flexible. He explained things that I would have never thought about and made sure our photographer was able to get the best shots possible. Highly recommended!

Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2018

Wow!!! If you are considering hiring Will to be your officiant...you should. You will not be dissappointed. His kindness and professionalism was impeccable. I had a wonderful experience and a beautiful ceremony!!! I honestly wouldn't have done anything different. I am so grateful we chose Will to be our officiant!!! Thank you again Will!

Vi · Married on 07/07/2018

The only one word to describe our experience is " excellent". Everyone at the wedding love Will. He made our special moment so joyful and fun. Thank you again.

Alpha Weddings 10

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Will was absolutely amazing to work with. You won't regret having him officiant your wedding. From the start he was very easy to talk to about the whole process. We were coming down from Chicago to get married in Naples and Will met with us a couple days before the wedding to go over everything.

The ceremony was great. It was fun and exactly how we pictured our ceremony. Some weddings just get too stuffy and Will did a great job making it memorable for everyone. We definitely recommend choosing Will for your special day!

• QueenB4Life

Stevi · Married on 05/04/2018

Will was a breeze to work with from the start, and in the end we couldn't of been more happy with how our ceremony turned out. He is extremely organized and will provide you with anything you need, and for us planning a destination wedding that was a must. Our guest loved his personal touch and sincerity during our ceremony, when you only get to spend a few minutes with someone that is leading one of the most special days in your life, its important that they truly care about making your day as memorable as possible, and Will did just that and so much more.

People tell you, you can't plan for everything, and that was certainly the case for us. The early morning hours of my wedding day I was stricken with the worst food poisoning I've ever had. My husband took me to urgent care, and they tried all they could to get me well. Unfortunately we had to post pone the wedding to the following day, and although Will had another ceremony, he rushed to ours after he wrapped up his previous commitment so the wedding could go on. We can't thank Will enough for doing that, and in the end making our ceremony truly memorable.

Johanna · Married on 04/22/2018

Having Will from Alpha Weddings officiate our ceremony was an absolute joy. We are from Minnesota and planned most of our wedding from out of state, which at times was challenging. However, not with Will. He was so professional, flexible, and always quick to respond to emails and text messages. He even made time to meet with my mom and I when we were going to be in Naples for a few days working on wedding planning. One week before the wedding we spoke to Will on the phone and went over every detail of the ceremony, even down to how my dad should kiss me on the cheek and hold it for a picture- Will really is a pro! We loved that he is a retired pastor and was willing to incorporate some religious elements into our ceremony. I think what everyone enjoyed the most were the "three things" portion of our ceremony, which is what Will is known for. He had me and my husband write three stories or funny moments from when we first started dating that portrayed a quality about each other that was endearing or attractive to us. He kept these secret and then read them aloud during our ceremony. And they were HILARIOUS. Not only did it keep our guests engaged throughout the ceremony, but they were all cracking up. It was such a unique twist on your typical wedding ceremony. We could not have asked for a better person for the job and will cherish the memories of our ceremony forever. Thank you Will!

Dana · Married on 04/08/2018

Will made our special day even more special! He made us laugh, he made us cry. I have been receiving many compliments, in fact, several guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Will was great to work with also. He made suggestions and reminded us of things we needed to do, at time when there are so many details to think of. I would highly recommend having Will officiate your wedding!

Cassie · Married on 04/07/2018

We wish we could offer Will more than 5 stars for each category. Will is a true professional that left no detail untouched. From the start of our communication he was extremely responsive and helped us plan the tiny details of our ceremony such as the whom would escort whom during the procession, the unity ceremony, and music during the ceremony, etc.
    He also added a special touch to the ceremony by having us share "three special things" that attracted us to one another during our courtship. It was a true hit with our guests that truly personalized the experience with a little humor.
    I also appreciated Will's helpfulness with the marriage certificate. He was sure to text my husband the morning of our wedding to confirm we had all proper documentation to complete the ceremony and sent it off to the clerk of courts for us. He simply made our special day EASY and FUN...I can't recommend a better, more experienced professional to perform your wedding ceremony!

Alpha Weddings 11
    Alpha Weddings 12

Landon · Married on 03/19/2018

I lucked up when I found Mr. Will googling through the internet. I had called and called many people trying to find someone to adapt our busy schedules. He called me back immediately! Very responsive great vibes and conversation, very timely and organized! We met within an hour right around the corner from our house at a Panera bread restaurant and did everything right there. He was very polite awesome personality we will be using him also for our Ceremony also later on he makes you feel very comfortable highly recommended especially if you and your other significant other are very busy and have a marriage liscense that expires in 60 days. Gives you plenty of time to work out details and everything you and your spouse want to have at your wedding.
    Thanks Again Mr. Will
    Mr. & Mrs. Keller

Alpha Weddings 13
    Alpha Weddings 14
    Alpha Weddings 15

Morgan · Married on 03/17/2018

Will was excellent to work with, from the time I contacted him. He was very prompt and reliable from the time leading up to my wedding and even on the day- of. I knew that I would be able to count on him to do a great job as our officiant. We met up before the wedding at Panera to review all of the details and he did a great job of capturing how we wanted our special day to go. I would highly recommend Will to anyone in the SWFL area and beyond to serve as your officiant.

Colleen · Married on 03/16/2018

Will was very easy to work with. He made the ceremony great and everyone loved him!

Linda · Married on 03/08/2018

Are you bridezilla and need to just relax while saying your vows, you’ve come to the right place. Will made our wedding day uniquely ours! He is not your cut and paste minister, he makes your wedding personal and fun while keeping the vows secred.

Alpha Weddings 16
    Alpha Weddings 17

Julie · Married on 02/25/2018

Will did a great job!!! I had many compliments about our ceremony. Everyone said this was best they’ve ever heard because of how personalized it was.

Alpha Weddings 18

Carly · Married on 02/24/2018

Thank you so much for a wonderful ceremony! Our guests loved the special touch of the “three things”. Will ensured the ceremony was personal even though we opted to not write our own vows. We had a lot of compliments on how sweet and funny it was. Will is super responsive and quick to get back with any questions.

Thank you for everything!

Mitch and Carly Pass

Alpha Weddings 19

DARREN · Married on 01/27/2018

Will helped us with our wedding at Hyatt Regency in Bonita Springs in late January.

We appreciated the very personal touches that he suggested and incorporated into the ceremony. We have six children in our blended family and we told Will that we wanted to include them somehow. He suggested the 'Sand Ceremony,' which was perfect to make them all feel like a part of our big day. We also enjoyed the sharing of things that attracted us to each other.

All of our guests commented on how nice the ceremony was and that it seemed original and very personal (as opposed to just procedural.)

Will was a big help prior to the wedding in making sure we had thought of everything and he worked well with all of the vendors to coordinate so that we'd have as little to worry about as possible. He met with us in the week leading up to the wedding and went through the entire plan for the ceremony which helped put our minds at ease that it would go smoothly.

He was very professional the entire way through and he really helped turn our wedding into something very memorable for us and for all of our guests. Highly recommended!

Alpha Weddings 20

diana · Married on 01/26/2018

Will was great to work with. He was very responsive and open to the suggestions we had for our ceremony. We incorporated a few different touches and he was helpful in how to do so. Many people came up to us after the ceremony to tell us what a great job our officiant did. Our ceremony had some sweet moments with our poems, readings and vows. Then came his signature 3 things; he has each write 3 things they fell in love with each other. It really added some enjoyment to the ceremony- especially ours - because ours were a little out there but really funny! Certainly a ceremony no one will ever forget. He even confirmed with the groom prior to reading it, "are you sure you want me to say that" - Yes!. Will played along great. We would definitely recommend working with him.