Alpha Floral Reviews

Alpha Floral 6
Alpha Floral 7

Angela Smythe · Married on 08/20/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Their artistry was only equaled by their courtesy and customer service. They provided not only an absolutely exquisite white on white bouquet that my daughter requested but even met us at the curb to hand it to us because we were lost in traffic and were running late for the ceremony!

Wonderful people in every regard!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Decision Ever

Victoria’s work STOLE THE SHOW at my wedding in the very best way. Throughout the entire planning process she was so dedicated to making sure she had an exact understanding of my vision and that I understood what we would be receiving with our budget. When it came to the wedding day, her arrangements were more beautiful than I could have ever dreamt of. All my husband and I could talk about after the wedding were how gorgeous our flowers were! I would highly recommend working with Alpha Floral if you want your floral dreams to come true on your special day!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Alpha Floral 8
    Alpha Floral 9

Lindsey Stifer · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing florals and service

Victoria was amazing with putting together the look I wanted with beautiful flowers and in the price point I needed. When they arrived to my hotel for the wedding they were more beautiful than I anticipated. Alpha Flowers did not disappoint. I would use them again in a second and recommend them to anyone. I don't know much about flowers so I sent her a few photos and she emailed me back with the most lovely ideas that I googled and the arrangements were the best!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Anna · Married on 07/04/2019

Excellent!

Amazing, beautiful work. My bouquet and the flower girl crowns were beyond what I had expected. Flowers stayed fresh and beautiful until the next day. Pricing was great. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/27/2019

M.m.h. · Married on 07/02/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Victoria created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding, and I cod not have been happier.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Alpha Floral 10

Rhoda Morgan · Married on 06/23/2019

Victoria is great!

Victoria was great to work with. I had some really bad experiences with flower vendors in SB just soliciting quotes. Some had minimums of 5 grand and up and some didn't have the courtesy to reply when I told them I didn't need reception or ceremony flowers. Others were really overpriced. I was lucky to find alpha floral on here. I loved my flowers, thank you!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Alpha Floral 11
    Alpha Floral 12
    Alpha Floral 13

Samantha · Married on 05/18/2019

Alpha Floral for our May Wedding

Alpha Floral did an absolute fantastic job. When we started, I had a list of all the flowers that I wanted for our wedding and a smaller budget to work with. Unfortunatly we found out nearly all of the flowers would not be in season in time for our wedding and/or were out of our budget. Alpha flower spent the time to help find flowers that were within our budget and would make great substitutions for the orginal flowers we wanted. On our wedding day, everything was put together flawlessly and was simply stunning. Would highly recommned Alpha Floral and would love to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Meaghan

Meaghan Delore · Married on 05/14/2019

Santa Barbara Courthouse Wedding

When planning my courthouse wedding, I wasn't sure if I'd want a bouquet or not. So when I decided that I did, I was searching for florists at home. However I had some concerns about transporting then 2 hours and then letting them sit over night, so I started searching in Santa Barbara for a florist that would deliver. I messaged Alpha Floral and Victoria was very responsive and I told her what I was looking for and what my budget was and she gave me exactly what I was hoping for! They even delivered the flowers to my hotel so that I could get ready for my big day uninterrupted. I highly recommend Victoria and the team at Alpha Floral!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Alpha Floral 14
  • Mikka

Mikka · Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome last minute find!

Somehow we ended up not having a florist with 2 weeks until our wedding and I found Victoria literally down the street from our house! I only needed wedding party florals and wasn't too picky about what type of flowers I wanted, just a general color-scheme. We emailed back and forth a few times and she got me within budget and offered various types of flowers she could use. I stopped by the shop with bridesmaid dress color samples and let her have free reign. I couldn't love the end product more! The guys' boutonnieres were simple and the bouquets fit right into the look and feel of the wedding. I truly was blessed to find her, so close to our date and so close to home.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Alpha Floral 15

La Bride · Married on 01/14/2019

Stunning bouquet and awesome service

Victoria created a stunning bridal bouquet and boutinierre for our Santa Barbara courthouse elopement. The entire process was wonderful from the initial call to the delivery of our flowers. Victoria was extremely responsive, she communicated expectations and pricing very clearly, the flowers were delivered to our hotel on time, and the bouquet was perfect - we had many people stop us to exclaim how beautiful the bouquet was. Additionally, the flowers were unique, in perfect shape, and the style and arrangement were lovely. I felt she truly wanted to create a bouquet I’d love and she more than succeeded. Victoria is truly an artist and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Katie Takade · Married on 12/30/2018

El Paseo Wedding

Victoria did an absolutely great job! I didn’t know what I wanted or what what look good with my colors. So Victoria explained to me what was in season and what she recommended. And it was gorgeous!!! Definitely would recommend her!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

T. Jacobs · Married on 12/29/2018

Great service, beautiful bouquet

Victoria was fantastic to work with. I submitted my order very last minute, so we went with a designers choice bouquet. I am so happy we did it that way! Victoria has a fantastic eye. She managed to capture all the elements I wanted in a beautiful bouquet that surpassed anything I would have imagined. Also, speaking with other recent brides, I think Alphafloral prices were really reasonable!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Michelle Whitfill · Married on 11/12/2018

Beautiful Bouquets

It was an absolute pleasure planning my wedding bouquets with Victoria. She helped with picking out the perfect flowers that matched the style and color scheme I wanted. Every step was smooth and communication was great. She was flexible with my budget which was a godsend. I highly recommend Alpha Flora!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Rey

Rey Harmon · Married on 11/10/2018

10/10 Would Recommend

Victoria was extremely easy to work with. Having been someone who was not too familiar with wedding floral arrangements, bouquets, etc, I had my hand held a bit. I provided Victoria with my most important aspect of my wedding flowers (that I wanted sunflowers) and with my budget, and she delivered beautiful arrangements for the ceremony at the SB Mission, and beautiful bouquets with sunflowers and white roses. Definitely would recommend to friends. Thank you Victoria and Alpha Floral!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful to work with and beautiful arrangements!

I worked with Alpha Floral for my wedding, and they were wonderful. I sent a (relatively modest) budget along with an idea of what I was picturing, and Victoria got back to me really quickly with some great ideas. She was able to work with my budget and tweak my ideas to make them even better. She has a lot of expertise and her creations are just beautiful. She even let me borrow some bud vases for the day of in order to keep my costs lower. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing floral arrangements in the Santa Barbara area.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Denisse

Denisse Gonzalez · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Day ever

Alpha floral was amazing to work with. We had them decorate our ceremony, sweetheart table, bouquets and boutonnieres. We also reused the flowers from the ceremony to decorate our cocktail hour space. We loved everything. I wish we could have taken all those flowers home. I would use them again and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful affordable flowers arrangements.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Colleen · Married on 10/06/2018

Alpha Floral was fantastic for our Daughter's wedding! All of the centerpieces for the tables, the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, corsages, boutonnieres, and arrangements for miscellaneous tables were really gorgeous! Victoria helped my Daughter months before her wedding in helping her select the perfect flowers for the various arrangements, not only based on the color scheme and types of flowers my Daughter wanted but also in knowing which flowers would be the best for the time of year. The mixture of all the various flowers, along with the amazing colors, just brought each arrangement to life with richness and elegance -- just the look my Daughter was wanting for her wedding! A bonus for us was a last minute request of Victoria the day before the wedding! We were in a crunch for a few last minute smaller arrangements that we decided to add on at the last minute. My Daughter then (the day before wedding) quickly emailed Victoria with this request and asked if she could add these on to the wedding flowers and Victoria immediately responded with an "Absolutely!" Huge sigh of relief for us then and we knew, once again, Victoria would make it happen for us on really short notice! Victoria was a pleasure to work with and she prides herself in really loving the work that she does. She is very creative and loves to see the Bride and family totally satisfied and happy with the wonderful florals she creates. I would definitely recommend Alpha Floral to any Bride-to-Be or anyone who is arranging any lovely event. We were so pleased with every aspect of their service! Thank you Victoria for helping to make our Daughter's wedding complete with your beautiful flowers!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2018

Victoria did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers!!! We were very impressed and happy with her work. She kept us up to date on each step and our different options. Highly recommend her for weddings!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Alpha Floral 16
    Alpha Floral 17

Helen · Married on 09/09/2018

I loved working with Victoria from Alpha Florals. In an area where most florists charge a minimum for wedding florals (which was out of my budget), I felt lucky to find Victoria who was willing to work with my budget. Victoria is great at communicating, as she is really responsive by e-mail which is my preferred method of communication. Additionally, as a bride that does not know much about flowers, Victoria gave me great suggestions on colors, flower types. The end result was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everything from centerpieces, bouquets, ceremony flowers were so beautiful.

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful Customer Service & Beautiful Florals

Victoria/Alpha Floral provided gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding party. She was easy to communicate with during the planning process, clearly outlined all the details, and accommodated our color and style ideas perfectly. We also really appreciated the flexible options Victoria provided. Thank you, Victoria and Alpha Floral!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kim · Married on 08/17/2018

I was frantic in trying to find a florist for my elopement and am so grateful that my photographer recommended Alpha Floral. Victoria was amazing! With only a week time frame to plan, she took the time to get an idea of what my vision was but was clear that I would need to trust her artistic vision and I am so happy I did because my bouquet was beautiful! She was so responsive and even opened her shop early so I can do an early morning pickup! I would highly recommend Alpha Floral to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Annmarie · Married on 07/31/2018

Alpha Floral made the most beautiful center pieces for my wedding! Victoria really listened to what I wanted and was a joy to work with. The flowers were stunning and my guests all wanted to take one home! :)

Sent on 08/02/2018

katherine · Married on 07/25/2018

Victoria accommodated us in every way! Her work is beautiful and made our event even more special! We are so glad we found her!

Sent on 08/02/2018

nicholas · Married on 07/13/2018

Alpha floral did an amazing job! I had a picture of what I wanted done and they out did it! it was an amazing arrangement for the bouquets. Could not have chosen better!!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Alpha Floral 18

jillian · Married on 07/08/2018

Had the best experience working with Alpha Floral. From the beginning they were so helpful with my budget, ideas and even made great flower suggestions as I know nothing about flowers! Stunning arrangements, amazing customer service. The best!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2018