Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for allurish audio

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
4 allurish audio Reviews

Eli was accommodating and guided me through the entire process from set up to tear down of not only the music for the wedding but also in collaboration with the event planner at La Caille. Eli came highly recommended and he was absolutely worth it! I have never heard of the DJ who also checked with the wait staff to make sure timing for food was going well, brought us hot towels for our hands before our big dinner, and also was able to make changes on the fly for us as far as announcing songs, requests, etc. It was a honor to have him be a part of our special day and I would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eli was great! He was very accommodating to my very specific instructions regarding the music and did a great job! He was also a fantastic MC. He even showed up early to help with a technical difficulty. You're in good hands with Eli.

Profile Picture Elise, 12/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Amazing to work with!

Eli was great to do business with, he was very organized, calm, collected, and professional. The first time we met him he had great ideas that we incorporated into our day, and by the end of the final meeting before the wedding we both felt very confident and comfortable. And he delivered!

He was also an incredible master of ceremonies, keeping us on schedule and expertly handling impromptu speakers. I cannot say enough about how professional and fun he was. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Irene , 10/20/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eli was a FANTASTIC dj! We used his services for our Ceremony, the Cocktail Hour, music during dinner, and dancing/reception. He made the entire evening seamless (I hate it when there are long pauses without music at weddings). He found some great versions of songs that I knew I wanted for the ceremony, and had great ideas for sections of the night that I wasn't sure about. He was also an incredible master of ceremonies, and kept us on track to do the cake cutting/first dance/boquet toss before some of our older family members had to go home. It's so hard not to lose track of time on an exciting day like a wedding, and Eli was a pro at keeping us on task, while still having fun with everything (and keeping us having fun!). He has clearly done MANY weddings, and it is so phenomanally helpful to have his expertise guiding the night. THANK YOU Eli for a FANTASTIC night!! :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/12, 6 Reviews