Alluring Faces- Miami Bridal Makeup Artist Reviews

37 | Miami, FL

37 Reviews for Alluring Faces- Miami Bridal Makeup Artist

Debbie · Married on 05/12/2007

Alluring Faces did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup. I was very please with the service. I not only used her for my wedding, I used Lisa again for a black tie event this holiday season. Exceptional skills and talent!

Sent on 01/24/2008

Monique D. · Married on 03/16/2012

Lisa did a wonderful job with my wedding makeup. I asked for a natural look since I don't normally wear make up and she delivered. It was important for me to find a makeup artist with experience using makeup for African Americans. We come in MANY shades of color and I wanted to ensure that the artist I selected was capable of matching my skin tone. I was so relieved to find Alluring Faces on WeddingWire.com. Lisa explained to me that she has vast experience matching skin tones on the day of events (ex. photo shoots). That helped me feel at ease because since I live out of state, there was no way I could meet with her prior to the day of my beach wedding. Other make up artists requested a "preview" day so they can test out their shades of makeup. I couldn't give all 5 stars because she did run late arriving at my hotel (traffic). However, since I added in a time buffer, the delay only made me 5 minutes late for my wedding. I would absolutely recommend Lisa for any out of town brides with ethnic skin to use Alluring Faces to ensure your makeup is done right for your special day.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Talia · Married on 03/20/2011

3.5

Lisa did a great job on my hair and make up. She arrived on time and was very flexible with my ever changing vision of my hairstyle.

Sent on 03/31/2011

Lily · Married on 07/03/2009

Both the hair stylist and make-up artist did fantastic jobs, and they were very friendly and kept me at ease while preparing for the big day. They were right on schedule, both in arriving at my hotel and in the length of time spent to do my hair and make up...

Sent on 05/03/2010

Kahlilia · Married on 08/07/2011

3.5

My wedding makeup looked great and lasted from the early afternoon until midnight. Lisa provided makeup for individuals in my bridal party that had a range of skintones, but everyone looked beautiful.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Latisha · Married on 06/08/2008

Lisa Lee, Alluring Faces head make up artist, was exceptional! She was able to make all the women in my bridal party look absolutely beautiful regardless of their race, skin tone, or age. My make up was flawless and lasted from the afternoon well into the night. I highly recommend using Alluring Faces for your wedding day make up needs.

Sent on 10/11/2008
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 09/01/2012

Awesome job with our hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Victoria · Married on 01/05/2008

3.0

Lisa was wonderful and very accommodating. We weren’t sure if the Ritz would be ready in time to start our hair and makeup then, but Lisa was more than happy to change to the Ritz halfway through when it became available. Thankfully the Ritz was ready early and Lisa was able to start and finish everything there even under the time restraints we had. All of our hair and makeup turned out fabulously and we were complimented all night on it. My airbrushed makeup held up great all night just like I knew it would.

Sent on 02/27/2008

3.5

I hired Lisa based on the images on her web gallery and reviews at that time. I can say she did a good job, the issues I had were that I was getting a bit nervous since she took a few phone calls while doing my make up, my eyelashes were falling at the party and after looking at my photos I noticed I had a few hair bumps. But after all, she will respond fast to emails and phone calls, she was on time.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Kizzy · Married on 01/01/2011

4.2
      3.0

very professional, flexible and helpful!

Sent on 05/05/2011

Alluring Faces- Miami Bridal Makeup Artist's reply:

I have to respond to this service review. Kizzy wanted to do both hair and makeup for her wedding, which we had a consultation. A few day's before her wedding day, she change too makeup only and stated she would do her own hair. When I arrived to her home, she was not their, and her mom stated she was at the beauty supply store. I waited 1 and 30 min. When she returned, she started working on her hair. After walking past me a few times, she was clearly having difficulties doing her own hair, then asked if I brought my hair stuff. I stated no, because she had cancel that service. It was new years day, I brought only the supplies needed for the job, as I had plans of spending some of holiday with my Family. I suppose she wanted me to assist her with her hair, but that is not a service offered at Alluring Faces. Either we are hired do your hair or we are not. I did not charge her full price for her hair trial of which I added my own hair extensions, I did not charge her for waiting nor did I charge her a holiday rate. For the job I came to do (her makeup) she looked stunning and the proof shows in her wedding photo's. She got over 50 responses on how gorgeous she looked on her face book wedding album. This was a client I bent the most for and gave the most discounts, to later find she scored me the least of all my reviews, how funny. This will in noway hinder me helping other Brides in the future when needed. I will remain Lisa Lee of Alluring Faces.

Shanna · Married on 06/10/2016

3.0

I wanted a makeup and hair professional that could do multi-cultural hair and natural hair. I booked a trial with Lisa and it went well. Soon after I booked my bridal package and my bridesmaid's got their makeup done by Lisa as well. She and her her assistant were a pleasure to work with. She was able to see my vision and style for my hair and makeup and made it a reality. I looked flawless for my wedding day as did my bridesmaids. I am so grateful to have done some research and found Lisa online. I wish her the best. I highly recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/10/2016

3.0

Lisa is a nice lady, but I am not fully pleased with my end result. I did a test run for my hair and make up, everything came out great, I was happy. The day of the event however, she arrived late, and as a result I left late for my ceremony, because it took to long to finish my hair and make-up. All this would have been OK, but for the fact that my hair looked weird in the front, and not like at the trial. I was not pleased but I didn't have time to do anything about it so I just had to go along with it. The curls in my hair also didn't last at all. I honestly expected more, while make-up was good, my hair was not right and this is the last thing you want on the day of your wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Alluring Faces- Miami Bridal Makeup Artist's reply:

This review is very misleading to say the least. This client and I did do a trail a year before her wedding. When I arrived to perform the services the day of, I did have difficulties finding her address and was about 10 mins late, however that was not the reason she was late to her wedding. When I started to style the Half up/down, a style that I can do with my eyes closed, I noticed that she had a substantial amount of hair loss. I expressed my concerns to which she stated she had been losing her hair and taking vitamins. Her hair had thinned out so bad that even the hair clip-in extensions were a task to conceal. With integrity for my craft I went above and beyond to make this situation work. In the 49 emails we exchanged over the year and a few phone conversations, she never mentioned her hair had been thinning. If given this information beforehand we could have come up with a solution by opting for a style that would have accommodated her condition, and not scramble the day of. Only so much and can be done on short notice and lack of information. For the sake irony, I just find it very perplexing that one should merit a dissatisfying service any pictorial public view, such as utilizing the look as your facebook avatar. I will remain Alluring Faces'