59 Reviews for AllureOne

Liability Insurance (4)
Microphones (1)
Uplighting (1)
49 AllureOne Reviews

My husband and I are so happy we chose to go with the professionals at Allure One Entertainment! There was nothing left nothing left unknown. From the timeline to small specs, they provided all the assurance we needed. Johnny was extremely professional and was always available for any quick little questions we had. Highly recommended. Ohh and their playlist was insane!

Profile Picture Michelina, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I had a great experience with AllureOne! Always responded to my emails and texts and it was nice to not have to worry about anything going wrong with the DJ for my wedding. Everyone enjoyed the music and still talk about how it was the best music! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Allure One team did an amazing job at our wedding. Our MC, Jon, helped plan all music selections for the ceremony and reception. His attention to detail and precision had me feeling comfortable and prepared. He was flexible and communicated quickly. His personality made the evening special because he made sure all guests were engaged and having fun. DJ Tone kept the crowd going from the intros to the last dance. The energy was so good that people of all ages were on the dance floor all night. Most importantly, the Allure One team is passionate about what they do and genuinely want the best for their bride, groom, and wedding guests. Highly recommended company!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

AllureOne is amazing! We had moderately sized wedding (close to 200 people) and hired them for DJ, MC, and photobooth. We previously attended a wedding who used their services, and there was no question we needed them for our wedding too.

Johnny met with us to discuss music choices and overall flow for the ceremony and reception. His warm personality and genuine enthusiasm immediately captured us and.....really just got us hyped! His professional expertise shines through his demeanor and his suggestions. He somehow accommodated the needs of both a shy bride and an outgoing groom.

On the day of, everything was perfect. Johnny really listened to what we wanted during our meeting and exceeded our expectations. DJ Ammo did a flawless job reading the crowd the whole night. His playlist choices and remixes were exciting and refreshing with each transition. Combined with Johnny's unique energy and passion as MC, the party kept going non-stop. We had such a smooth ride from the ceremony music all the way to the end. We had a small list of "must-plays" (some traditional...some not...Roll Tide.) that were superbly placed in the reception. We have lost count of the number of friends and family telling us what a great time they had, especially because of the music, dancing, and fun atmosphere. The photobooth they brought was so much fun! It was self-operated so everyone was able to use it as they pleased.

AllureOne gave us the exact wedding we wanted. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks so much to Johnny and DJ Ammo for making our night so memorable!!!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

I think anyone that has gone through wedding planning can say the process can be stressful... but I can honestly say the day of our wedding I had no stress at all thank you to Allure One! Johnny is very professional, polite, reliable, not to mention so friendly and outgoing!! Johnny took care of everything, he is a great MC and knew exactly what to do to make every aspect of the wedding flow. From the music at the ceremony, to intros, our first dance, and parent dances, Johnny took care of everything to make it truly seamless. We had an amazing night, Mo was awesome and really knew how to feel the vibes of the crowd to keep the energy going and everyone on the dance floor all night!! Looking back we had an amazing night thanks to Allure One, booking them was the best decision we made for the whole wedding!!

Profile Picture Michele , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience than what Allureone offered us. They were very easy to deal with, and kept promising us an amazing time. They delivered! They fulfilled every request we made, and had everyone up and on the dance floor. They really did a great job getting guests involved. They did a great job with informing guests if something was going on, and the photo booth they provided was a big hit. We had many people tell us how much they loved Allurone, and we could not thank them enough for an epic night!!! I would gladly recommend them for a wedding and or any other event. Thanks for an unbelievable wedding night, and helping us and our guests party all night long!!!

Profile Picture Marlon, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just WOW! Johnnie and his team were exactly what we wanted to make our wedding a night to remember! He took everything we wanted and made it more than we could have dreamed of. We can't even count the amounts of compliments we received about our DJ and how terrific he was. If you want your guests to be dancing the night away, Johnnie is the man to go to! We can't thank him enough for the most incredible night my husband and I had.

Thank you again Johnnie!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not only do my husband and I consider Johnny and his company fantastic and professional, but he's also a great guy and friend. He was there from day one through this crazy wedding journey and helped us with any questions we had whether they were related to his entertainment company or just some general wedding advice! Booking allure one we knew we had nothing to stress about when it came to music and entertainment! The fog machine for our first dance was perfect! The guests all loved the photo booth, and the time and effort Johnny put into our picture collages was truly heart felt. He worked with us with every step of the way and I would recommend him to anyone looking for DJ/photo booth for an event.

Profile Picture Skylar, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Johnny and the AllureOne team were truly amazing. We used them for our DJ/Emcee at our wedding on June 24, 2017. Johnny was so easy to work with and kept the dance floor packed all night long. They played a huge variety of music to relate to all our guests. They were extremely professional and kept the wedding flowing that no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Thank you again for the amazing night of music and even capturing some unbelievable action shots. I highly recommend AllureOne for any event!

Profile Picture Dara, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was on June 16, 2017. We selected AllureOne after hearing and reading great reviews. They were responsive and attentive from the start. Jon and Tone (DJ) made us feel comfortable about their understanding of what we wanted on our wedding night. We are in our late 20s and our families are from different backgrounds, so we had to incorporate contemporary and classic Latin music (for the bride's family) with the Horah and more traditional wedding music for the groom's family, as well as contemporary American music for the younger crowd. Tone and Jon executed everything perfectly. Tone had us dancing ALL NIGHT! It's been 10 days since our wedding and our family and friends are still raving about how awesome the party was. This was all thanks to our awesome DJ and MC! Thank you, AllureOne!

Profile Picture Paola, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with the allure team from start to finish was absolutely phenomenal. They understood what we were looking for in providing the best experience for our wedding guests and delivered spot on. From working out details witg the venue, being prompt and on time, having all their equipment ready and providing Non-stop music for a very diverse crowd. Our guests are still raving over the amount of fun they had and we owe it all to Ammo and his team. Amazing job and highly recommended!

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used AllureOne to DJ our wedding on June 11, 2017- Mo & Johnny were absolutely AMAZING! They kept the party going all night long with music that everyone loved. Johnny on the mic was incredible- getting everyone hyped up and on the dance floor and DJ Mo played all the right music. We had the "dancing on the clouds" that made our first dance pictures look stunning. Johnny and Mo were so easy to work with and professional- I didn't have to worry about a thing. My guests are still talking about the music and DJ. I highly recommend using AllureOne for any wedding. They killed it!

Profile Picture Korin , 6/11/17, 1 Review

Wedding Date: 5/20/17
AllureOne is exceptional and 100% surpassed our expectations! We hired them through a friend's referral and we are so glad we did! During booking, Jonathan was professional, accommodating and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. He sat with us two times before the wedding to discuss what genre of music we wanted and how we wanted our event to play out. Him and his team executed exactly what we asked for!! We wanted high energy all night long and they were able to provide that for us. Our wedding was a mixture of older and younger adults and they were able to keep everyone on the dance floor all night. Our guests (of all ages) were raving about the music after the wedding was over. On one of the most hectic days of your life, you want to be able to trust the vendors you hire--and AllureOne is one of those vendors.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This group is the true result of "you get what you pay for." Not saying the price was outrageous, but it wasn't cheap either. But the result was amazing....The DJ was on point and actually knew how to spin music along with playing genres at the right time.
The MC, Johnny, I felt like he was my best friend after....kept the crowd going, and knew exactly what we wanted and when!
You should definitely look into this company...professional, and on point!

Profile Picture DANIEL, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would absolutely recommend the AllureOne DJs. John was super responsive and easy to book with. He was a great emcee and really kept the crowd engaged. The variety of music was perfect and the guests were on the dance floor within the first hour. They were able to keep the energy up the entire night and to please a wide range of musical tastes. The guests had nothing but rave reviews about the professionalism and the song choices after the night was over. I would definitely call them again for another event!

Profile Picture User7846293, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much for traveling to host our wedding. The night couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Monopoli and our MC, Matt, were able to mix our favorite music choices with those of an Egyptian flair in order to fuse both of our families’ cultures. While we did provide them with a list of our favorite songs, we simply told DJ Monopoli to “do his thing” to give our wedding reception an engaging atmosphere and to keep our guests on their feet. Matt and Dan's ability to create an exciting climate and join together vastly different groups of people together is remarkable. DJ Monopoli has an almost magical aptitude for making it feel as though the music fits your every mood, and, by the end of the night, he was practically a part of our new, blended family.

Profile Picture Sue, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We had AllureOne DJ for both our engagement party and our wedding. Words cannot describe how thankful and happy we are that we chose them! We wanted a wedding in which all parties that attended would get up and dance, and they delivered! They had everyone on the dance floor-even my 86 year old grandmother! Music is extremely important at a wedding because it sets the tone of the evening, and if you choose AllureOne, you won't be disappointed. Johnny is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very responsive, very knowledgable, and very professional. He was the MC at our wedding, and he is so engaging and really knows how to pull everyone on the dance floor! I've been to other weddings in which they were the DJ, and they are all around excellent. They really make it all about the vibe and tone in which you want. They even put together a remix for my father daughter dance in less than 3 days notice, which was AMAZING! We cannot say thank you enough for everything!! Recommend them 150%!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

They were very flexible and helped bring the energy we wanted to our wedding. John helped keep everything running smoothly and on time throughout the night.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend AllureOne. They did a great job providing entertainment for my colleague's retirement party. They got the crowd going and we had an amazing time.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are seriously awesome! They are very accommodating and know how to get the party started and keep it going. I was able to relax and dance the night away without having to worry about the details.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/7/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Extremely professional, accommodating, and had great energy.

Profile Picture User6899318, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys are awesome!!! They did such an amazing job with all the music they played for us!!! Our guest had such a great time!!! Thank you Dj Ammo, and to our MC Jonathan! You guys are seriously the best!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/26/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

People to this day are RAVING about the music! the team was super professional and would have them for any event! My wife and I could not be happier!

Profile Picture Dan, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were awesome! Great response time! Played everything wee asked for and got everyone up dancing!

Profile Picture User6840207, 2+ years ago, 1 Review