Allure Traveling Beauty Reviews

Allure Traveling Beauty 6
Allure Traveling Beauty 7

Katy · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Amazing Work

I booked with Allure Traveling Beauty (Sabrina) two years before my wedding. In-between those two years I did two make-up trials. Sabrina was very friendly and did and amazing job! Any questions she responded right away. On the day of the wedding Sabrina showed up on time and did such an amazing job with everyones make-up. I would definitely recommend Sabrina to any future Brides!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Allure Traveling Beauty 9

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Loved working with you Katy thank you so much for the kind words and we wish you all the best!! Congrats to you and your family xox
  • Kristen

Kristen Dostaler · Married on 08/03/2019

Great experience! Highly recommend!

Working with Allure Traveling Beauty was fantastic. I was particularly nervous about booking my hair and makeup team due to bad experiences in the past, but Allure Traveling Beauty exceeded my expectations and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Working with Sabrina to set up a trial was great (she was able to work with me to reschedule it when I was sick on my original trial date). The trial was so much fun-my mom and I both did one and it made me feel confident in choosing Allure. On the day of the wedding Alexis did hair and Sarah did makeup. They both were phenomenal! Alexis did a great job with my hair-it was exactly what I wanted and she was even able to add a hairpiece that I bought last minute. All the bridesmaids and moms were happy with their hair too! Sarah was phenomenal too! I don't wear too much makeup and I wanted to look very natural and she did a great job using natural tones and just making me feel like an even more beautiful version of myself. Sabrina was great to work with to set everything up! I would highly recommend Allure Traveling Beauty to other brides (someone recommended them to me)! You will not be disappointed! Thank you to Sabrina, Alexis, and Sarah! I will never forget how special you made me feel on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Kelly Bednarz · Married on 06/01/2019

Allure Traveling Beauty was amazing to work with!

I highly recommend Allure Traveling Beauty for hair and makeup! Sabrina and Alexis did my hair and makeup for my wedding. They came to our hotel to make getting ready really easy and stress-free. They developed a timeline prior to that day and stayed perfectly on schedule. Alexis has so much patience with me, as I slightly changed my hair from my trial, and it came our fabulous. I also loved my makeup by Sabrina, who made me look natural and like myself while still feeling done up.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

We loved working with you kelly and thank you for the kind words, All you ladies were so great to work with and everyone looked so beautiful. Congrats on your special day and we are so grateful to have been a part of it!

XOXO Allure Team

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2019

So talented and easy to work with

Sabrina and Allure were amazing to work with. She was super communicative right from the beginning and very flexible and helpful when it came to timing. On the wedding day she was super sweet and made sure that we were all touched up before leaving the house - she made sure that everyone was completely satisfied and felt good and Even did some quick makeup on my niece without me even asking (my niece loved it!). Really an amazing experience I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Loved being a part of your wedding day!! Was so special to me, We wish you all the best!

Sabrina

Katrina Savage · Married on 05/25/2019

Best hair and makeup!

Alexis and Melinda did hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and mother for my wedding on 5.25. From the initial trial I had with them I knew I made the right choice! Alexis nailed the braided style I wanted and Melinda did amazing with my makeup. I initially wanted a natural look but then wanted to go a little more glam. Melinda adapted to my request and absolutely nailed the makeup on the day of. Both hair and makeup stayed after multiple hours of sweating and dancing. Both ladies were so flexible and wanted everyone to be happy with their end look. All the bridesmaids raved all day about how it was their best hair and makeup they ever had gotten done while being in a wedding. Thanks so much for making us all so beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Katrina we are so glad you are happy with everything you are a beautiful bride and wonderful person to work with! I am so glad everyone was happy and everyone looked so great! We wish you all the best and thank you for having us on your special day! Your so welcome!!

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2019

Loved Them!

I had an amazing wedding experience with Allure Traveling Beauty!! Working with Sabrina was beyond easy! She did our makeup and Melissa did our hair. Myself and my three bridesmaids went to their location for a hair and makeup trial. They were so warm and welcoming and we had the best time! We all came with pictures and they made sure everything looked how we wanted it to. On the day of the wedding they came to us and again, we so sweet, fun and wonderful! Two of my bridesmaids changed what they wanted their hair to look like and Melissa rolled with it and everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! My Mom also got her makeup done. She didn't get a trial and was a little nervous because she doesn't wear a lot of makeup but Sabrina did an incredible job! My Mom looked beautiful and natural which was exactly what she wanted! They were on time and made sure we were done when we were supposed to be. They also made sure to have some time to touch us up before we went off to take pictures. I can't say enough great things about Allure Traveling Beauty and would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Your the best!! We loved working with you ladies from the trials to the wedding day. Thank you so much for having us be apart of your day and we wish you all the best. THANK YOU!!

XOXO

Samantha Carbone · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!

I would highly recommend Sabrina and Melissa for hair and makeup for a wedding! They were on time and so kind and friendly and everyone absolutely loved their hair and makeup. From the hair trial to the day of the wedding everything went so well and Sabrina was very responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding day. thank you Sabrina and Melissa!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Samantha

Thank you for the review we appreciate it!! IT was so wonderful working with you ladies. We hope you had an amazing wedding. We wish you all the best.

XOOX

Taylor Merrow · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing quality - amazing team!

Allure Traveling Beauty was without a doubt the best hair and makeup decision I could have made! I was nervous about getting my makeup done since I usually do not wear makeup. However, Allure Traveling Beauty was able to give me that natural look that I was looking for! My husband even noted that he was worried that I would look a lot different on our wedding day because of the makeup but was SO happy to see that the makeup just emphasized my natural look! My hair experience was also amazing! I went for a trial and liked my hair, but as the day went on I noticed that it looked too done up for my personality (I'm very simple), so I emailed to see if I could get a new trial done. I got an amazingly quick response and they were so understanding and beyond happy to help make sure I got the look I wanted! They also planned out the timing of all the bridesmaids hair and makeup to be done which made the process even easier! To further emphasize how amazing the hair and makeup was - it was raining on the day of the wedding and the ceremony was outdoors (as well as pictures), and my hair and makeup remained the same!! WOW! I cannot thank Allure Traveling Beauty enough for their amazing work and for being incredibly friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend Allure Traveling Beauty to anyone who wants to look and feel amazing on their wedding day!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Taylor this is the best review ever we really appreciate it!! It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the kind words. We hope you had an amazing wedding day, you deserve it. We wish you all the best and we are so glad you chose us to be a part of your special day!! XOXO Allure Traveling Beauty Team
  • O

Olivia Zysman · Married on 12/21/2018

The best to work with!

Allure was amazing to work with for our December 2018 wedding! We had Melissa on our wedding day for hair and she was so sweet and fun to work with. She was also SO accommodating with any changes requested and made us all feel we were in good hands. Sabrina is also the sweetest and was amazing to work with during the booking process. She is incredibly responsive and flexible, and was truly a dream to work with. I would highly recommend Allure to any brides looking for hair or makeup for their weddings!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Oliva, we had such a pleasure working with you thank you so much for the kind words and the rave review. We truly love what we do and so glad that you felt so amazing, you were stunning. Thank you so much!!! All the best xoxoxo

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

A Joy To Work With

Theses ladies were absolutely wonderful. All my questions and emails were answered promptly. Very flexible and listened to exactly what each person wanted for hair and make-up. I would highly recommend both Sabrina and Janette to anyone looking for hair and make-up stylists.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Veronica Dambrauskas · Married on 10/13/2018

Everyone looked flawless!!

Sabrina and Alexis were both so amazing. They are both so experienced and work well together. I was initially so stressed out about wedding hair and makeup, but at my trial, their talent and professionalism made me so relaxed, I knew I had to book them!
    Day of the wedding, they were both on time and very mindful of our timeline without ever making us feel rushed. They had allotted time for everyone and left time specifically for touch ups. They worked so well with everyone, especially my 4 year old niece, they were so great with making her comfortable!! I can’t say enough great things about Alexis and Sabrina as people, but their service was beyond what I could have wanted. Everyone in the bridal party looked amazing all night long! We all like pretty natural makeup, and Sabrina did a great job of giving us that “just enhanced” look. All of the bridesmaids did a half up/half down style and whatever Alexis did, I don’t know, but everyone’s hair still looked great after hours of dancing! They made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, and made the morning so relaxing. I would 100% recommend booking Allure Traveling Beauty!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding day dream

I hired Allure for hair and makeup for my wedding party and myself this Oct 2018. I spoke with Sabrina throughout the process and she made everything so easy and was the sweetest. On the day of Melissa did hair and Melinda did makeup, they both made the morning laid back and relaxing which is exactly what i needed. I could not have been happier with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out, everyone looked like a more elevated version of themselves which is exactly what we were going for. I would hire Sabrina and Allure again and again, If you want to feel like the most beautiful version of your self then contact them, like right now.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words we really appreciate it a lot!! Melinda and Melissa loved being a part of your special day and it was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! We wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness and love!

XOOX Allure Traveling Beauty Team

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty did a spectacular job making my wedding party feel beautiful! Melissa and Alexis listened to our every request and truly made us all look wonderful. They were easy to work with, affordable and we had a great time getting ready with them! I would highly recommend booking Allure for your wedding beauty needs :)

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty blew me away!! I had the most amazing experience with the company, and specifically with Jeanette and Melinda who did my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding. Jeanette and Melinda brought my vision to life and made me feel the most beautiful I’ve ever felt. My fiancé was equally impressed!! I highly recommend having Allure Traveling Beauty as your glam team on your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Allure Traveling Beauty 10
    Allure Traveling Beauty 11
    Allure Traveling Beauty 12
    Allure Traveling Beauty 13

Kristi · Married on 09/22/2018

I hired Allure Traveling Beauty for my makeup on my wedding day this past weekend, along with my 4 bridesmaids and my mom. I could not be happier with how well everyone's makeup turned out!! Sabrina is so talented & super sweet! At my trial, she completely achieved the look I was going for and even went as far to give me the same lipstick on the wedding day so I can re-apply as needed. The airbrush is AMAZING (my first time!) and the makeup is really waterproof (definitely had some tears throughout the day and nothing ran!) I would highly recommend Sabrina and Allure Traveling Beauty! Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! :)

Sent on 09/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

I had Sabrina and Melissa for makeup and hair on my wedding day, and Sabrina and Alexis for my engagement photos. Both experiences with them were fantastic! Sabrina and Melissa made me feel so beautiful and pampered on my wedding day. Sabrina is so sweet, and always responded to my questions in a timely manner. Sabrina and Melissa worked great with everyone at our wedding, from bridesmaids to mothers, grandmothers, and my young niece. They made everyone feel special and beautiful. Melissa did a great job working with my extensions and flower crown! They stuck to our hectic schedule and got everyone done on time. I would highly suggest Allure Traveling Beauty to any future bride. Thank you again!!! Cheers!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you from last year to your wedding day! from your engagement photos to your big day. We loved being a part of your special day. Thank you so much for having us and for the kind words!! You are the sweetest women ever and we wish you all the best!! XOXOX

Cara · Married on 09/01/2018

Sabrina and her team are amazing. Their studio that you attend for your trial is the cutest place and I wish I could go there again and again! Allure is so professional and easy to work with - and very reasonably priced! Really no need to look further if they are available. Love how they sent me a timeline of who should go when on my wedding day - did the work for me. Also, they complete hair and makeup simultaneously so everyone is done in 30 mins. They also allot for touchups at the end which was a HUGE hit! They were so relaxed and efficient, can't recommend them more for an amazing experience for your wedding or any event!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Cara we loved working with you so much!! Thank you for the kind words. We had so much fun with you and everyone the day of your wedding. We wish you all the best!! XOXO

Julie · Married on 08/24/2018

I hired Sabrina to do the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids & our mothers for my wedding day. She was such a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and she fit right in with all of us ladies on the day of. She did a great job on our makeup and it lasted through the entire evening of dancing (my MIL even managed to keep her makeup in tact overnight for the breakfast we hosted the next day! Lol). I’ve had some bad experiences with getting my makeup done in the past because a lot of stylists have a heavy hand, whereas I like a more natural look. Sabrina understood exactly what I was going for and nailed it. I didn’t want to change a single thing when I looked in the mirror. I’d highly recommend Sabrina & her team at Allure for any bride who is looking for a wedding beauty team!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Julie I had so much fun with you ladies the morning of your wedding and it was such a pleasure working with you all. Thank you for having us be a part of your special day! Thank you for making our day with this sweet review and we wish you all the best! XOXO

juliana · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't begin to thank Sabrina enough. She was amazing! Super flexible with schedule my wedding trial, which turned out so amazing I had her to my makeup for my engagement photos as well. I went into getting my makeup done on my wedding day thinking if fit came out even close to what my engagement shoot makeup looked like I would be so incredibly happy. Sabrina was so nice and easy going, especially since there was some downtime in between each person getting their makeup done. I love that she only does one wedding a day so I felt that this was her top priority and kept checking with me making sure I was on board with every choice she made. She was so personable, got along with everyone getting ready and wish she could have stayed longer! Got my photos back and I couldn't believe how well they turned out... my makeup looked flawless and that was even after we did our first look photos outside in 90% humidity. My make up didn't look any different from the fist photo taken to hours later after dancing most of the night. I have already recommended Sabrina to anyone I know who would need their makeup done! you would not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

This made our day! Thank you so much for the kind words it means a lot. It was truly my pleasure and I'm so glad I got to be a part of your wedding day! You all were so great to work with and I wish you all the best!!

Anna · Married on 08/11/2018

I just used Allure for my wedding on 8/11/18 and was thrilled! From the beginning, Sabrina was always quick to answer emails and phone calls, answered all my questions, and was able to last minute change my hair trial due to my crazy schedule. Melissa was a miracle worker the day of the wedding. We had an early 6am start time, she was there at 545am ready to rock. She did 8 beautiful up-do's in 3.5 hours and had us all ready ahead of schedule. Everyone's hair stayed perfectly in place all day. I recommend them to anyone for weddings or any other special occasion!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words anna you were so wonderful to work with and all the timing worked perfect!! We wish you all the best xoxox

Diana · Married on 08/10/2018

I contacted Sabrina somewhat last minute for my wedding because I wasn’t happy with my previous hair stylist and she was SO accommodating to set up my trial with Alexis. Alexis is so talented and was able to achieve the look I wanted! She was not bothered at all by the small tweaks I wanted to make on the wedding day. My hair literally stayed in place and looked perfect for 12 hours! Working with Sabrina was very easy and professional and I would definitely recommend Allure!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Kirsten · Married on 08/04/2018

Sabrina and Alexis were amazing! The hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids were flawless, and they were so friendly while we were all getting ready. They arrived on time, were incredibly responsive to my questions leading up to the wedding, and they made everyone look beautiful!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Kirsten
    Thank you for the kind words, we had such a great day with you!! Thank you for having us be a part of your wedding day and we wish you all the best. XOXO

Andrea · Married on 06/23/2018

Sabrina and Melissa did an amazing job on my wedding day. They are both so friendly and easy to work with. Sabrina did the make-up and Melissa did the hair for myself, bridal party, and my mom. We all loved how our hair and make-up looked and received so many compliments throughout the day. I cannot thank Sabrina and Melissa enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Andrea we had the best time with you!! Thank you so much for having us and you all looked so beautiful. You were the sweetest bride ever to work with! We wish you all the best XOXO

Erin · Married on 06/22/2018

Sabrina and Missy were fantastic on my wedding day. My hair and make up turned out better than I ever could have imagined and I received so many compliments. I’ve never felt prettier thanks to the girls at allure traveling beauty. They put so much time, effort, and talent into our hair and make up. And they made sure everyone in my wedding party looked amazing. They were also very responsive during the planning process. The girls made us all feel comfortable and beautiful and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2018