Allure Traveling Beauty Reviews

Allure Traveling Beauty 7
  • O

Olivia Zysman · Married on 12/21/2018

The best to work with!

Allure was amazing to work with for our December 2018 wedding! We had Melissa on our wedding day for hair and she was so sweet and fun to work with. She was also SO accommodating with any changes requested and made us all feel we were in good hands. Sabrina is also the sweetest and was amazing to work with during the booking process. She is incredibly responsive and flexible, and was truly a dream to work with. I would highly recommend Allure to any brides looking for hair or makeup for their weddings!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Oliva, we had such a pleasure working with you thank you so much for the kind words and the rave review. We truly love what we do and so glad that you felt so amazing, you were stunning. Thank you so much!!! All the best xoxoxo

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

A Joy To Work With

Theses ladies were absolutely wonderful. All my questions and emails were answered promptly. Very flexible and listened to exactly what each person wanted for hair and make-up. I would highly recommend both Sabrina and Janette to anyone looking for hair and make-up stylists.

Veronica Dambrauskas · Married on 10/13/2018

Everyone looked flawless!!

Sabrina and Alexis were both so amazing. They are both so experienced and work well together. I was initially so stressed out about wedding hair and makeup, but at my trial, their talent and professionalism made me so relaxed, I knew I had to book them!
    Day of the wedding, they were both on time and very mindful of our timeline without ever making us feel rushed. They had allotted time for everyone and left time specifically for touch ups. They worked so well with everyone, especially my 4 year old niece, they were so great with making her comfortable!! I can’t say enough great things about Alexis and Sabrina as people, but their service was beyond what I could have wanted. Everyone in the bridal party looked amazing all night long! We all like pretty natural makeup, and Sabrina did a great job of giving us that “just enhanced” look. All of the bridesmaids did a half up/half down style and whatever Alexis did, I don’t know, but everyone’s hair still looked great after hours of dancing! They made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, and made the morning so relaxing. I would 100% recommend booking Allure Traveling Beauty!

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding day dream

I hired Allure for hair and makeup for my wedding party and myself this Oct 2018. I spoke with Sabrina throughout the process and she made everything so easy and was the sweetest. On the day of Melissa did hair and Melinda did makeup, they both made the morning laid back and relaxing which is exactly what i needed. I could not have been happier with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out, everyone looked like a more elevated version of themselves which is exactly what we were going for. I would hire Sabrina and Allure again and again, If you want to feel like the most beautiful version of your self then contact them, like right now.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words we really appreciate it a lot!! Melinda and Melissa loved being a part of your special day and it was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! We wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness and love!

XOOX Allure Traveling Beauty Team

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty did a spectacular job making my wedding party feel beautiful! Melissa and Alexis listened to our every request and truly made us all look wonderful. They were easy to work with, affordable and we had a great time getting ready with them! I would highly recommend booking Allure for your wedding beauty needs :)

• Erin

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty blew me away!! I had the most amazing experience with the company, and specifically with Jeanette and Melinda who did my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding. Jeanette and Melinda brought my vision to life and made me feel the most beautiful I’ve ever felt. My fiancé was equally impressed!! I highly recommend having Allure Traveling Beauty as your glam team on your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Allure Traveling Beauty 9
    Allure Traveling Beauty 10
    Allure Traveling Beauty 11
    Allure Traveling Beauty 12

Kristi · Married on 09/22/2018

I hired Allure Traveling Beauty for my makeup on my wedding day this past weekend, along with my 4 bridesmaids and my mom. I could not be happier with how well everyone's makeup turned out!! Sabrina is so talented & super sweet! At my trial, she completely achieved the look I was going for and even went as far to give me the same lipstick on the wedding day so I can re-apply as needed. The airbrush is AMAZING (my first time!) and the makeup is really waterproof (definitely had some tears throughout the day and nothing ran!) I would highly recommend Sabrina and Allure Traveling Beauty! Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! :)

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

I had Sabrina and Melissa for makeup and hair on my wedding day, and Sabrina and Alexis for my engagement photos. Both experiences with them were fantastic! Sabrina and Melissa made me feel so beautiful and pampered on my wedding day. Sabrina is so sweet, and always responded to my questions in a timely manner. Sabrina and Melissa worked great with everyone at our wedding, from bridesmaids to mothers, grandmothers, and my young niece. They made everyone feel special and beautiful. Melissa did a great job working with my extensions and flower crown! They stuck to our hectic schedule and got everyone done on time. I would highly suggest Allure Traveling Beauty to any future bride. Thank you again!!! Cheers!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you from last year to your wedding day! from your engagement photos to your big day. We loved being a part of your special day. Thank you so much for having us and for the kind words!! You are the sweetest women ever and we wish you all the best!! XOXOX

Cara · Married on 09/01/2018

Sabrina and her team are amazing. Their studio that you attend for your trial is the cutest place and I wish I could go there again and again! Allure is so professional and easy to work with - and very reasonably priced! Really no need to look further if they are available. Love how they sent me a timeline of who should go when on my wedding day - did the work for me. Also, they complete hair and makeup simultaneously so everyone is done in 30 mins. They also allot for touchups at the end which was a HUGE hit! They were so relaxed and efficient, can't recommend them more for an amazing experience for your wedding or any event!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Cara we loved working with you so much!! Thank you for the kind words. We had so much fun with you and everyone the day of your wedding. We wish you all the best!! XOXO

Julie · Married on 08/24/2018

I hired Sabrina to do the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids & our mothers for my wedding day. She was such a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and she fit right in with all of us ladies on the day of. She did a great job on our makeup and it lasted through the entire evening of dancing (my MIL even managed to keep her makeup in tact overnight for the breakfast we hosted the next day! Lol). I’ve had some bad experiences with getting my makeup done in the past because a lot of stylists have a heavy hand, whereas I like a more natural look. Sabrina understood exactly what I was going for and nailed it. I didn’t want to change a single thing when I looked in the mirror. I’d highly recommend Sabrina & her team at Allure for any bride who is looking for a wedding beauty team!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Julie I had so much fun with you ladies the morning of your wedding and it was such a pleasure working with you all. Thank you for having us be a part of your special day! Thank you for making our day with this sweet review and we wish you all the best! XOXO

juliana · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't begin to thank Sabrina enough. She was amazing! Super flexible with schedule my wedding trial, which turned out so amazing I had her to my makeup for my engagement photos as well. I went into getting my makeup done on my wedding day thinking if fit came out even close to what my engagement shoot makeup looked like I would be so incredibly happy. Sabrina was so nice and easy going, especially since there was some downtime in between each person getting their makeup done. I love that she only does one wedding a day so I felt that this was her top priority and kept checking with me making sure I was on board with every choice she made. She was so personable, got along with everyone getting ready and wish she could have stayed longer! Got my photos back and I couldn't believe how well they turned out... my makeup looked flawless and that was even after we did our first look photos outside in 90% humidity. My make up didn't look any different from the fist photo taken to hours later after dancing most of the night. I have already recommended Sabrina to anyone I know who would need their makeup done! you would not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

This made our day! Thank you so much for the kind words it means a lot. It was truly my pleasure and I'm so glad I got to be a part of your wedding day! You all were so great to work with and I wish you all the best!!

Anna · Married on 08/11/2018

I just used Allure for my wedding on 8/11/18 and was thrilled! From the beginning, Sabrina was always quick to answer emails and phone calls, answered all my questions, and was able to last minute change my hair trial due to my crazy schedule. Melissa was a miracle worker the day of the wedding. We had an early 6am start time, she was there at 545am ready to rock. She did 8 beautiful up-do's in 3.5 hours and had us all ready ahead of schedule. Everyone's hair stayed perfectly in place all day. I recommend them to anyone for weddings or any other special occasion!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words anna you were so wonderful to work with and all the timing worked perfect!! We wish you all the best xoxox

Diana · Married on 08/10/2018

I contacted Sabrina somewhat last minute for my wedding because I wasn’t happy with my previous hair stylist and she was SO accommodating to set up my trial with Alexis. Alexis is so talented and was able to achieve the look I wanted! She was not bothered at all by the small tweaks I wanted to make on the wedding day. My hair literally stayed in place and looked perfect for 12 hours! Working with Sabrina was very easy and professional and I would definitely recommend Allure!

Kirsten · Married on 08/04/2018

Sabrina and Alexis were amazing! The hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids were flawless, and they were so friendly while we were all getting ready. They arrived on time, were incredibly responsive to my questions leading up to the wedding, and they made everyone look beautiful!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Kirsten
    Thank you for the kind words, we had such a great day with you!! Thank you for having us be a part of your wedding day and we wish you all the best. XOXO

Andrea · Married on 06/23/2018

Sabrina and Melissa did an amazing job on my wedding day. They are both so friendly and easy to work with. Sabrina did the make-up and Melissa did the hair for myself, bridal party, and my mom. We all loved how our hair and make-up looked and received so many compliments throughout the day. I cannot thank Sabrina and Melissa enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

Andrea we had the best time with you!! Thank you so much for having us and you all looked so beautiful. You were the sweetest bride ever to work with! We wish you all the best XOXO

Erin · Married on 06/22/2018

Sabrina and Missy were fantastic on my wedding day. My hair and make up turned out better than I ever could have imagined and I received so many compliments. I’ve never felt prettier thanks to the girls at allure traveling beauty. They put so much time, effort, and talent into our hair and make up. And they made sure everyone in my wedding party looked amazing. They were also very responsive during the planning process. The girls made us all feel comfortable and beautiful and I highly recommend them.

Allure Traveling Beauty 13
    Allure Traveling Beauty 14
    Allure Traveling Beauty 15

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2018

Sabrina was super communicative and responsive and helped us map out our morning perfectly. Melissa and Melinda were so lovely to work with - they made everybody feel great and responded to our requests/feedback with accuracy and professionalism. They kept us on schedule and were a fun and calming presence throughout the morning. My hair and makeup held up beautifully through everything from start to finish. I highly recommend these ladies!

Haley · Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely fantastic. Sabrina and her team are super responsive, very reasonably priced, and of course extremely talented. I hired them to do 7 bridesmaids, two moms, and me -- and could not have been happier. Sabrina is also just so sweet -- plus she gave good advice to me and the girls on what would look best. The makeup held up perfectly (it was misting rain while I took my photos -- my hair inevitably got a bit frizzy but the makeup stayed flawless (and I fixed the hair with some hairspray later)). Would recommend to anyone!

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2018

For my wedding we had Melissa for hair and Alexis for makeup and they did a fantastic job! Everyone loved their hair and makeup and looked so beautiful! We all really enjoyed their company as we got ready, it was such a comfortable and fun environment! Both of them as well as Sabrina were so accommodating with my last minute add ons and change of location! Sabrina was very responsive to my emails and texts and made everything so easy and stress free! This is an amazing business with amazing, talented artists! If you don't go with Allure you're crazy!

Beth · Married on 05/26/2018

Sabrina and Melissa were so much fun to work with! We had so much fun both at my trial and on my wedding day. They were relaxed, listened and created everyone’s vision. Sabrina was so easy to talk to and quickly adjusted to the last minute changes in schedule. Allure is a phenomenal choice!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

We loved working with you so much thank you for the kind words and we wish you all the best!!

Amber · Married on 05/25/2018

Sabrina and Alexis were awesome!! They allowed me to do however many trials I needed until I knew what it was that I wanted for my special day. And then on the day of they made sure that I was happy with everything. Throughout the whole process they were very helpful, responsive, positive and accommodating. I’m really happy that a friend steered me towards Allure Travelint Beauty!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Allure Traveling Beauty's reply:

We loved working with you and finding you the look you wanted for your special day!!

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

I had Alexis and Jeannette do my make up and hair for my spring wedding. I cannot day enough about how talented and professional the girls were. They were fun and a calming presence the day of the wedding. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks. I don’t usually wear a lot of make up or do much with my hair so my biggest concern was not looking myself. Alexis and Jeanette took the time to talk to me and really understand my style. They created a natural look that I was in love with. The owner, Sabrina was a pleasure to work with from the beginning and was very responsive to calls and emails. I would highly recommend Allure!

Emily · Married on 12/30/2017

Allure Traveling Beauty did an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding day. My bridesmaids, moms, and myself looked absolutely perfect. Melinda did a great job, and was so nice to work with. She really listened to what everyone wanted and executed it perfectly. Sabrina was so easy to work with to come up with the schedule and was very responsive to all my questions. I could not have asked for anything better.

Kayla · Married on 12/02/2017

I had the best wedding experience with Allure Traveling Beauty!! We met them at a vendor event and I was completely sold when they put my sister's bob length hair style into an updo in only a few minutes. Throughout the planning process, Sabrina was so easy to get in touch with and so helpful with creating a timeline for the day. The day of the wedding Sabrina and Jeannette traveled from CT to NY early in the morning to help us get ready and they arrived with smiles on their faces and great energy. They were able to create hair and makeup looks for my bridal party that were each unique to my bridesmaids and everyone raved about their expertise and overall demeanor. I wish I could get married again just to hang out with them!!!