55 Reviews for Allstars Limousine Nashville

Premium Stereo (1)
Privacy Partition (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)
42 Allstars Limousine Nashville Reviews

Excellent to work with I suggest to cinematheques message or give them a call they seem to be very popular the service was incredible pricing was great. The show for was on time dressed very nice very courteous he In knew area very well

Photo for Allstars Limousine Nashville Review - New Cadillac Escalade was incredible
Profile Picture Jason , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Booked for daughters wedding in October.
We rented 2 54 passenger buses 2 limos and a send off car. Everything was perfect

Photo for Allstars Limousine Nashville Review - Hummer limo weddings Nashville
Profile Picture Dave , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our daughter just got married on 9-30-17, we used Allstars Limousine Nashville and we couldn't be happier with the service. From the beginning when we scheduled with Tre to the end with Kathy as the chauffeur, it was perfect in every way!! Their professionalism and kindness cannot be beat!! They made us feel like it wasn't a job but an honor to be a part of her special day!!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

All Stars Limousines Nashville provided service to us for our daughters wedding. The customer service was excellent, the vehicle was exceptionally clean and cared for and Kathy the chauffeur was prompt and very friendly and accommodating. The amount of great service provided was an exceptional value!!
We will be using them for all of our special events in the future.

Profile Picture Jim, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Just spoke with Trey from Allstar over the phone today and instead of only booking one service, I decided to book 2 trips with AllStar because after speaking with several other services , Trey was BY FAR the friendliest and most respectful person of all of them !! The other companies made me feel like they could care less wether I booked with them or not because this is their "busy season." Trey took his time and went over every detail with me, even some that I hadn't thought of . He said over and over "how special this day was " and based on today's customer service, I will definitely be using AllStar for all my future needs !

Profile Picture Julie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Excellent service I would give them 6 stars if we had the option. Communication was top notch.

Profile Picture User7431080, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We search everywhere and once we talk to the staff are all stars it was just like a weight had been lifted. Our wedding was in Murphreesboro and we had family to pick up in Nashville. AllStars limo service had no problem
Talk about a nice one though we had a Black hummer a white Hummer and Infiniti Qx56

Profile Picture User7492671, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We looked everywhere it was such a relief when we contact this company All-Stars limousine we book for limos from Murphreesboro to Nashville

Profile Picture John, 10/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Limo was a Jaguar and was very nice, we liked that it had a sunroof and our photographer took photos of us...

Profile Picture User7516711, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Super company ! We booked 3 limos for a wedding in franklin tn w Nashville and clarksville tn locations. The limos where very nice and reasonably priced.

Profile Picture David, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Outstanding vendor contact them during the CMA music Fest and they were very responsive. 500 person wedding with most people from out of town.

Profile Picture User7557468, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We changed the pickup time twice, and Richard was quick to respond and so easy to work with. Samantha was a terrific person to have at the wheel. We will ask for her next time too. She is very professional and a sweet lady.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Front the first call till the time we got back the hotel. Everything was perfect.
We had a lot of out of town guest and 18 total in the bridal party. No problem
Excellent service.

Profile Picture John, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Allstars for my sisters bachelorette party in Nashville this weekend, an they are amazing! Our chauffeur was Terry, he was very kind and took great care of us. I highly recommend Allstars!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Stevie did a wonderful job making our proposal night special. The car was clean and warm and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Profile Picture Clinton, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Allstars Limousine Nashville was amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our transportation needs were accommodated. Really, above and beyond! They exceeded our expectations. Limos were beautiful! Our driver Otis was so fun, upbeat, prompt, and delivered impeccable service! They took pictures for our group and made a special and memorable night possible. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Denise, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We recently rented a limo for a bachelorette party and the entire experience was amazing, from scheduling to the actual service! Everyone was extremely helpful and very patient when we switched some things up the day of. Our driver, Samatha, was what really made the entire experience! She was so incredibly fun and I couldn't imagine a better time with anyone else! I would definitely recommend the entire team at Allstars if you're looking for top notch service and a night you won't forget!

Profile Picture Kelley, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

All Star Limo is absolutely wonderful, extremely friendly and so accommodating! I am from CA and planned a bachelorette party in Nashville during the infamous "icepocolypse" which ruined previous outdoor plans and I'm so glad it did because we had the BEST time driving around to different breweries and exploring Nashville with our limo driver Otis!! He was so fun and so friendly, bending over backwards to ensure we still had a blast despite the weather. The owner Trey was absolutely wonderful, so helpful with planning, very responsive and easy to communicate with! I could not recommend Trey, Otis, and All Star Limo more!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Bethony, 2/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Trey was great to work with and helped me secure the perfect limo for our bridal party. The limo was on time to all of the stops and the driver was great! Plus the karaoke was a big hit with the bridal party while my husband and I took additional photos. Absolutely no complaints!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

All-star made my wedding day perfect! From setting up the limo, to the driver being on time and a great person, everything to do with All-star limousine was 1st class. 5 stars do not do them justice.

Profile Picture Craig, 11/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used AllStars for our wedding day transportation. They were very easy to work with, and the coordinator and driver both represented the company very well. They were very accommodating to our needs, and the stretch was very clean and well stocked when it arrived. Any pictures that the limo driver took, they sent to us so we had copies, too! I will definitely be using them again and highly recommend this vendor for any event!

Profile Picture User3346814, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very happy with the service for our wedding day !!! Amazing limo!! Great driver!! Everything was just super!! Thank you all for everything you do!! Thanks to management and thanks to our driver Otis. Thank you very much!!

Profile Picture Aziza D., 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Highly recommend... We used for Bachelor party. Terry our driver was perfectly on-time and very professional. Would definitely use again

Profile Picture Todd, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Allstars Limousine was absolutely amazing! I sent an inquiry and within a couple of hours Trey was sending an email back with quotes. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with him going over details and everything we could do in the area since some of us were from out of town. He texted me a few days before with confirmation and to let us know who our driver would be. Otis was our driver and he was fantastic! This was a Bachelorette party and he put up with our craziness. The limo was decorated for us and super clean and amazing sound system. I can't say enough great things. We ran an hour over our booking and they were flexible and accommodated us. (We paid for the extra hour) Trey contacted me after we were dropped off to ask how everything was. I highly recommend them and look forward to using them again soon!!

Profile Picture kellie, 8/17/14, 1 Review