Allstars Limousine Nashville Reviews

Allstars Limousine Nashville 1
Allstars Limousine Nashville 2
Allstars Limousine Nashville 3

Tim · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Planned a proposal with allstars limo
    Samantha was our chauffer and was outstanding!!! Thanks a million, would recommend you to everyone
    Tim

David · Married on 04/06/2018

Driver Samantha and Trey who set up our two day agenda were so fantastic. Kind and above and beyond at every point. Definitely the people who know the area, the best places to go and how to do it right! Definitely recommend.

Jason · Married on 12/09/2017

Excellent to work with I suggest to cinematheques message or give them a call they seem to be very popular the service was incredible pricing was great. The show for was on time dressed very nice very courteous he In knew area very well

Allstars Limousine Nashville 4

Dave · Married on 10/14/2017

Booked for daughters wedding in October.
    We rented 2 54 passenger buses 2 limos and a send off car. Everything was perfect

Allstars Limousine Nashville 5

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

Our daughter just got married on 9-30-17, we used Allstars Limousine Nashville and we couldn't be happier with the service. From the beginning when we scheduled with Tre to the end with Kathy as the chauffeur, it was perfect in every way!! Their professionalism and kindness cannot be beat!! They made us feel like it wasn't a job but an honor to be a part of her special day!!

Jim · Married on 09/30/2017

All Stars Limousines Nashville provided service to us for our daughters wedding. The customer service was excellent, the vehicle was exceptionally clean and cared for and Kathy the chauffeur was prompt and very friendly and accommodating. The amount of great service provided was an exceptional value!!
    We will be using them for all of our special events in the future.

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

Just spoke with Trey from Allstar over the phone today and instead of only booking one service, I decided to book 2 trips with AllStar because after speaking with several other services , Trey was BY FAR the friendliest and most respectful person of all of them !! The other companies made me feel like they could care less wether I booked with them or not because this is their "busy season." Trey took his time and went over every detail with me, even some that I hadn't thought of . He said over and over "how special this day was " and based on today's customer service, I will definitely be using AllStar for all my future needs !

Audra · event on: 02/28/2014

Trey was amazing. He made sure we had a blast and everything was taken care of. I would highly recommend Allstars Limousine to anyone needing a fun time out!

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2017

There's not enough space on this page to say how great this company was, and how they totally came through for me in the biggest way. I proposed to my girlfriend and surprised her with a limo. They showed up on time, took us anywhere we wanted to go, and just made it the absolute best day ever. Thank you so very much for everything you did! I will spread the word far and wide about how great you are!

Excellent service I would give them 6 stars if we had the option. Communication was top notch.

We search everywhere and once we talk to the staff are all stars it was just like a weight had been lifted. Our wedding was in Murphreesboro and we had family to pick up in Nashville. AllStars limo service had no problem
    Talk about a nice one though we had a Black hummer a white Hummer and Infiniti Qx56

John · Married on 10/12/2016

We looked everywhere it was such a relief when we contact this company All-Stars limousine we book for limos from Murphreesboro to Nashville

ron · Married on 07/16/2016

Limo was a Jaguar and was very nice, we liked that it had a sunroof and our photographer took photos of us...

David · Married on 07/09/2016

Super company ! We booked 3 limos for a wedding in franklin tn w Nashville and clarksville tn locations. The limos where very nice and reasonably priced.

Outstanding vendor contact them during the CMA music Fest and they were very responsive. 500 person wedding with most people from out of town.

Susan · Married on 04/04/2016

We changed the pickup time twice, and Richard was quick to respond and so easy to work with. Samantha was a terrific person to have at the wheel. We will ask for her next time too. She is very professional and a sweet lady.

John · Married on 03/05/2016

Front the first call till the time we got back the hotel. Everything was perfect.
    We had a lot of out of town guest and 18 total in the bridal party. No problem
    Excellent service.

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2015

We used Allstars for my sisters bachelorette party in Nashville this weekend, an they are amazing! Our chauffeur was Terry, he was very kind and took great care of us. I highly recommend Allstars!

Clinton · Married on 06/20/2015

Stevie did a wonderful job making our proposal night special. The car was clean and warm and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Denise · Married on 06/06/2015

Allstars Limousine Nashville was amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our transportation needs were accommodated. Really, above and beyond! They exceeded our expectations. Limos were beautiful! Our driver Otis was so fun, upbeat, prompt, and delivered impeccable service! They took pictures for our group and made a special and memorable night possible. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Kelley · Married on 03/07/2015

We recently rented a limo for a bachelorette party and the entire experience was amazing, from scheduling to the actual service! Everyone was extremely helpful and very patient when we switched some things up the day of. Our driver, Samatha, was what really made the entire experience! She was so incredibly fun and I couldn't imagine a better time with anyone else! I would definitely recommend the entire team at Allstars if you're looking for top notch service and a night you won't forget!

Bethony · Married on 02/20/2015

All Star Limo is absolutely wonderful, extremely friendly and so accommodating! I am from CA and planned a bachelorette party in Nashville during the infamous "icepocolypse" which ruined previous outdoor plans and I'm so glad it did because we had the BEST time driving around to different breweries and exploring Nashville with our limo driver Otis!! He was so fun and so friendly, bending over backwards to ensure we still had a blast despite the weather. The owner Trey was absolutely wonderful, so helpful with planning, very responsive and easy to communicate with! I could not recommend Trey, Otis, and All Star Limo more!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Trey was great to work with and helped me secure the perfect limo for our bridal party. The limo was on time to all of the stops and the driver was great! Plus the karaoke was a big hit with the bridal party while my husband and I took additional photos. Absolutely no complaints!

Craig · Married on 11/26/2014

All-star made my wedding day perfect! From setting up the limo, to the driver being on time and a great person, everything to do with All-star limousine was 1st class. 5 stars do not do them justice.