AllSound Music Entertainment Reviews

AllSound Music Entertainment 6
AllSound Music Entertainment 7

Shayne · Married on 11/17/2018

Heaven Sent!

They are absolutely incredible. They were recommended to us by our photographer and we couldn’t have been happier. They really went above and beyond. JC is super fun and full of energy and has many awesome ideas. He took a ton off our plate when it came down to the timeline and all the small details. They made our day run so smooth. On the day of the wedding, we had to make a few changes and they made it such a breeze. They were the perfect pick for our wedding!!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Justin

Justin and Flor Domingos · Married on 10/19/2018

Above and Beyond!

Great guys. DJ JC and his son Anthony did an amazing job. Treated our families And guests like their own and were still totally professional! Wouldn't ever recommend any other wedding DJs. #ASMALLTHEWAY

Lorraine · Married on 10/06/2018

Hernandez/Lopez Wedding

Greatest introduction for groom and bride. Highlighted some of the struggles of bride with Cancer. Music selection was fantastic. Dance floor was filled with guest dancing the night away. Ambience from music was electrifying. Lighting was beautiful. If you want professional these guys are who you want!!!

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2018

AMAZING! They rocked it

AllSound Music was amazing. They made our day a special and kept everyone out in the dance floor. The hardest decision for my wedding day was ge DJ, and JC and I hit it off from the beginning! Thank you so much for everything, you guys KILLED it!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

AllSound Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you once again Mrs. K! Love and Gods prayers over your beautiful family and over you & Jefferson to be awesome together!!!

Kodilyn · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely wonderful

They were so sweet amazing hardworking and beyond professional. They were recommended to us by a friend and we couldn’t have been happier. They are highly recommended and fantastic. They were beyond helpful tall around. They made a schedule for what to do at a time frame they helped us set things up. They are beyond sweet and friendly and easy to talk to and they also give ideas if you need them. We have been recommending them to everyone we know.

sean · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything was planned out perfectly. There was a couple changes with the wedding party entrance and ASM was really cool with it. Very vocal, the MC’s delivery was on point. DJ played the music we requested. We couldn’t be happier with the experience. Thank you guys for being the engine to our party.
    Sean

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kyle · Married on 04/27/2018

We were in short order for a DJ service for our wedding. ASM was able to reach out and go the extra mile for us. They even got to enjoy a whole new selection of music from my wife's culture. Love to recommend them for special events because they truly lift the burden of making the event run smoothly as well as working with the other vendors to make a smooth easy going event.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Manuel & Gisel Campuzano · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything and More!

We contracted JC and Anthony for our wedding. They were everything and more than we could have wanted. The experience and ambiance they created was all that family and friends raved about for months. Not only did they provide the music and uplighting, but also helped with the coordination of the wedding with venue and the other vendors. JC and anthony were upbeat and kept everyone dancing all night.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Breanna · Married on 04/14/2018

JC and Anthony are truly amazing! They made sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it to be and took the time to make sure that everything was stress-free even if it wasn't music related! They stepped up on the wedding day and made sure that everything was being done according to the timeline set up by the day of coordinator. JC went out of his way to make sure that the venue was lit up to perfection and that the dance floor was always packed! I have gotten comments from our wedding guests that said that they are the best DJs that they had ever heard!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2018

All sound music is phenomenal! Jc and Anthony were on top of it the whole day and made everything go so smoothly. They had every minute of the ceremony to the end of the reception planned out to a T. They got everyone dancing, and when I say everyone I mean EVERYONE. Even the ones we thought we’d never see on a dance floor. It was so much fun and such a joy to have them. The entire day was so magical and upbeat it was wonderful.
    Most importantly they are amazing people. We gained a bond with the All Sound Music family that I am so happy to be blessed to be apart of. They really treat you like family. On the day of I couldn’t wait to see them to hug them and pray with them. They get so involved on the most important day of your life that it helps make it even more special. They really were the cherry on top of a perfect day. Thank you gentlemen for making us feel like family and really delivering all that you said you would. You guys are the best
    Love,

AllSound Music Entertainment 15
    AllSound Music Entertainment 16
    AllSound Music Entertainment 17

AllSound Music Entertainment's reply:

We wish NOTHING BUT THE BEST for you & Elijah!!! Love and prayers!

Brittney · Married on 03/24/2018

I could never recommend JC and the all sound music team enough! They made our wedding day so smooth and we never had to worry about a thing when it came to the ceremony and reception. They are so much more than providing music for a wedding. They are the best in the business. JC was beyond AMAZING with helping us set up an itinerary and knew exactly what he was doing so much so that my controlling self let him take the reigns without a second thought or worry. I had several guests come to my new husband and I telling us how fantastic the DJ was and how much knowledge he had regarding when and where things where happening during the ceremony and reception. He was both a wedding coordinator and a DJ. He knew exactly what music to play for our crowd and kept my shy little niece on the dance floor for HOURS never wanting that music to stop! We can’t thank JC and his team enough. He kept my mind at ease making the whole process so easy and worry free which is what every bride wants. So honored and proud to be an ASM bride!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    AllSound Music Entertainment 18

AllSound Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the blessing and trust. It was our honor to serve your family. God bless you and Talon. Thank you Brittney!!!

Kylie · Married on 03/10/2018

JC and Anthony are more like family! The best in the entertainment business! We love them and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Caesar · Married on 11/11/2017

Hands down the best in wedding entertainment! Do not skimp out on your wedding DJ. After all the research is said and done, you will find that ASM is truly the best in the business. From the first meeting all the way through our wedding, their level of professionalism and comfortability were top notch. At the wedding, they kept the ball rolling and smoothened out any hiccups in our timeline (which they help you set up). Our dance floor was packed all night! Their ability to read the crowd, mixing between English and Spanish, and keeping the energy going all night was outstanding. Thanks JC and Anthony for making our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    AllSound Music Entertainment 19
    AllSound Music Entertainment 20
    AllSound Music Entertainment 21

karely · Married on 10/14/2017

I'm not sure where to start on my bragging spree of how amazing our experience was with ASM. From our first meeting with JC to our goodbyes on the wedding day, the ASM team gave us their best! They are truly professionals and experts at what they do. My husband and I received multiple compliments throughout the day from people asking "Where did you find these guys!? They're so good!" JC kept our guests filled in on what was going on the entire night. They didn't even notice the time it took us to take our pictures. JC kept everyone entertained and Anthony kept the dance floor full! Before my walk down the aisle JC came and checked on me and assured me that everything was perfect, and calmed my nerves which I really needed at the time. It felt like getting words of encouragement from my uncle. When booking ASM consider yourself adding a few more members to the family, because that's what ASM is to us now. They're family and I am so happy they were put on our path. Thank you JC & Anthony you are wonderful at what you do! To any brides contemplating on what DJ to pick, I assure you are in good hands and you will not be disappointed with the AllSound Music Team.
    - The Achorns

Sent on 10/18/2017
    AllSound Music Entertainment 22

AllSound Music Entertainment's reply:

I'm reading this and it moves me to tears! We love you both! We wish Gods hand over your entire household and marriage! Thank you so much for everything!!! #youdeserveit

Grecia · Married on 10/07/2017

JC and Anthony were amazing! They get the party started and keep it going! Played different kinds of music for all my guests (Spanish and English) and the dance floor was packed all night! Thank you so much for everything !!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Mr and Mrs · Married on 10/07/2017

By far the best DJ experience! Kai and Raully did an exceptional job of keeping the party going. They were on top of making sure everything went as planned. If it weren't for them and their professionalism, I could see how overwhelming "wedding day" could be. You don't realize how many things are overlooked when selecting a DJ. I appreciate JC going over every detail possible to ensure you have nothing to worry about on your special day. When he says "Don't worry about a thing, we got this!" They REALLY do!! I would recommend putting all your trust in them because they will not disappoint. Thank you for making our wedding day even more memorable!!
    P.S. Your feet will be hurting the next day. I couldn't stay off the dance floor.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kristina · Married on 08/13/2017

Having these amazing people was probably the best choice we made for our wedding. There were some hiccups that day (not DJ related) and they totally rolled with it and kept us and our guests happy. They are full of charisma, good character, and a beautiful heart for the Lord. I will be recommending them to anybody who asks for DJ services. My husband and I are so happy and they will be drilled into our memory until death do us part and all in goodness. Thank you guys for your amazing services and your passion for what you do!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Silvia · Married on 08/12/2017

I don't even know where to begin on how amazing ASM is and how hands down they were easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I was fortunate enough to see them deliver an amazing night at my sister's wedding the year prior. So as you can already imagine immediately after starting wedding plans we set up our meeting with JC & Anthony and booked. They were one of the first things we locked in because we knew the kind of services they provide! JC and Anthony are family to us at this point and we knew to trust them since day 1. Throughout my whole wedding process and up until the wedding I often heard you are "so relaxed and never stressed" well honestly I have to attribute most of that to working with JC and Anthony. They handled our whole timeline and schedule for the wedding, and were in contact with each one of our vendors to make sure everything was set up smoothly and ready to rock the night! Let me tell you they did just that!! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. They really do so much more then just providing awesome music and being the best MC. Even with our uplighting for the venue, I had one sentence for them: "Clean, soft and crisp"- and just like that JC said I got you and knew exactly what to do without having to elaborate further. This is a true passion for them and it's clear to see with all the services they provide. I really can't thank them enough for everything they did to make sure our wedding was the most unforgettable and special day for us!! You guys dropped the MIC and have everyone still talking about how fun and memorable our wedding was!! We couldn't of had that without you guys. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We love you guys and appreciate everything you do!!! We would highly recommend ASM over and over again!!- Fernando & Silvia Valdez

Sent on 08/25/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

JC and Anthony are the best! I have nothing but great things to say about them. The wedding was perfect and everyone had a great time. Even people that don't normally dance we're on the dance floor. I would highly recommend then to anyone!

Sent on 07/18/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

There are so many yet not enough words to describe how blessed we were to be apart of the ASM family. Jc and Anthony we knew we're a perfect fit for our wedding within minutes of our first meeting. They stayed true to everything that they promised our wedding would be. They had excellent communication with the other wedding vendors, ourselves, and our families which made for a seamless timeline. The music choices were wonderful and had our guests dancing all night. Our wedding was an exceptionally hot day, but it was hard to let it bother you with all the great music and entertainment playing! When you choose ASM, you don't just choose a DJ, you truly choose a family and an experience you'll never forget. I would choose them over and over... and over again! My son has high functioning autism and usually dislikes music very much, I am not sure if it was the fact that JC made sure to recognize him by name, song choices, or just the joy of mom and dads wedding but he surprised everyone with not only a speech, but he danced the night away which left us all in shock! I know this had to do with the family feeling ASM had during our wedding, and that made every part of the last years planning worth it. Thank you for helping make our wedding a day.. we'll remember it for a lifetime! Xoxo

Sent on 06/16/2017

AllSound Music Entertainment's reply:

thank you for this awesome yet humbling review. The only thing is...it makes me sad that your wedding jus past. Hot couldn't get us that day! God bless!

Elias · Married on 05/13/2017

These guys are great! Amazing vibes and on top of their game! Everything was on time, everything was pushed forward in a timely manner, and they have ENERGY! Thank you AllSound. Thanks so much.

Sent on 08/11/2017

AllSound Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Very Much to you and your lovely wife!
  • Y

Yanette · Married on 03/25/2017

First meeting we had with JC I felt like I knew him already, i felt so comfortable and he treated us like family! I knew right away I wanted the father son duo in our wedding when he said I have a timeline and your not going to worry about anything that day. That took a huge weight off my chest when I heard that. Right from the Start of the Reception Jc brought everyone to their feet and was a Welcome Addition to our wedding Day. He was Punctual, Attentive , Respectful, Charismatic, and Part of the Family that day. He was a Major part of why our wedding day was a Huge Hit. I would highly recommend anyone to be part of the ASM family!

Sent on 04/23/2017

AllSound Music Entertainment's reply:

Thank you mija!!! May God continued to bless you and Your new husband and all future footprints!
    JC & Anthony Cota- AllSound Music

Lindsay · Married on 03/17/2017

ASM was amazing they helped us so much and made our wedding everything we could have ever dreamed of and more! Thank you again for making our experience so wonderful!

Sent on 07/05/2017

AllSound Music Entertainment's reply:

thank you so much Mrs. Lopez!

cienna · Married on 02/25/2017

JC and Anthony are a father son team that provide everything for your entertainment needs! Their up lighting is the best out there with a plethora of colors to choose from. I had amber and purple up lights at my outdoor venue and it transformed it into something magical. This is not your average team of "DJ's" they go above and beyond. They go through and plan a very detailed schedule of your ceremony and reception to make sure everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Everything is mapped out and the bride and groom don't have to worry about a thing. Their music library has everything and anything you can think of. If you want the best wedding, and your guests to have a great experience this is your team. They are passionate and lively about what they do and they deliver! They are the best there is. If you have a question JC has an answer at any time; I would text and call him or email him and he got back to me right away 100% of the time, which is necessary for every bride. They created a custom monogram for us that really added to the look of our reception. My venue was 100% outside and I wasn't sure how it was going to be for my guests come sundown, but the up lights had that place looking radiant all night and the ASM team really provided my guests and myself with the best entertainment the entire time.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Taira · Married on 02/11/2017

All Sound did perfectly at our wedding. We had so many compliments from our guests at the reception. We would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 07/06/2017

AllSound Music Entertainment's reply:

Hi five!!! Thnx so much! Enjoy the "open road" ;-)