Allium Floral Design & Event Styling Reviews

Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 7
  • Juliana

Juliana · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

They have an amazing collection of flowers to choose from.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2019

True Talent!

Sarah, Colleen, and the entire Allium team were a pleasure to work with. Upon first meeting Sarah, we knew immediately she was the florist we wanted for our wedding. Sarah is a floral visionary; a true artist! She impressed us from the start with her enthusiasm, creativity, and knowledge. Sarah is transparent with her ideas and pricing, professional in communication, and receptive to ideas. After scouring Pinterest for far too long and not having a clear vision of what we wanted for our wedding, Sarah was able to take our thoughts and transform them into the perfect design. The ceremony arbor, centerpieces, and all other details were nothing short of amazing. We highly recommend Allium Floral Design!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/31/2019

Allium makes floral dreams come true!

My husband and I met Sarah at a bridal show at Folino Estate. We were in the beginning stages of planning our wedding and weren’t really sure what we wanted in terms of florals. The moment we met Sarah at the show, I knew she was the one. Her display and how passionate she was really drew us in. When we left the bridal show, I told my husband (fiancé at the time) that Allium was who we were using. I booked right away, and from that moment on Sarah and her team made the process so very easy!! I had so many ideas, all over the place, of what I wanted. Meeting after meeting, e-mail after email, Sarah was able to bring my vision to life! On the wedding day, Coleen brought the vision to life! Everything was beyond perfect and prettier than I could have ever imagine. If you are getting married, the Allium team are the ones to call! They are all so very talented ladies, caring, and responsive. They did whatever it took to ensure that my florals, centerpieces, bouquets, and head table was exactly what I wanted for our special day and stayed very mindful of my budget! Thank you Allium for making my floral dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 8
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 9
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 10
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 11
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 12

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2019

You can't find better! Allium is Incredible.

We highly recommend Allium! They are transparent in pricing and design - and incredibly professional. You will not regret choosing this vendor! We loved our floral arrangements and got so many compliments. The team was so easy to work with. We really enjoyed the creative process thanks to Allium - a zero stress process and one of my favorite memories of wedding planning.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolute perfection!

When I say that Sarah and her team are artists - I seriously mean it!! From the start - Sarah made us feel comfortable and in great hands from day one. We knew she would deliver on a beautiful day - but her and her team surpassed those expectations. The bouquets were stunning and right on point for what my vision was. Our arbor pieces were gorgeous...all of the details from the lanterns, greenery ties and adorning our tables...including our chandelier. All just beautiful. Not a detail was overlooked! We were so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her for our most perfect day

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 13
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 14
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 15
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 12/31/2018

Sarah and her team are so talented and a dream to work with!

We were so impressed with Sarah and her team. They really listened to our wishes and made our floral vision come to life! I was completely floored with how beautiful the floral design was on the day of our wedding - it was better than I ever imagined. Sarah and her team are professional, talented, easy to work with, and respectful of budget limitations. I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful they are.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing work!

Sarah and everyone at Allium were amazing! Communication was very easy and everyone was so nice and knowledgeable. We went in with a general idea of what we envisioned but did not have all the details down pat. Sarah listened to what we wanted and built on it to make an absolutely beautiful end product. The bouquets were perfect -- better than I imagined. And the team transformed the Mural Ballroom into a beautiful fall scene. Never once did I have to worry about how things would turn out - we completely trusted Sarah and her team. Absolutely perfect in every way!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible florist for a "trust-the-experts" bride

Working with Allium for my wedding florals and rentals was by far the best vendor decision I made in the entire wedding planning process. Within the first minute of talking to Sarah I knew I didn't need to look any further. Right away she understood my vision and even made suggestions of other options I could go with that were better than I had imagined. Their entire team was amazing and everything for my wedding day looked perfect - the bouquets, centerpieces, and many rented items. I could not recommend Allium enough.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

When I think back on my wedding day, one of the first things that pops into my mind (after my amazing husband, of course!) is how gorgeous the florals were... It still takes my breath away. Rewinding back to around 11 months ago: we met with Sarah Petryk at her studio to discuss what we were thinking, budget, all of that fun stuff. I wasn't sure what to expect, but Sarah blew us away with her knowledge, ideas, and enthusiasm. We knew after that meeting that we were going to hire Allium, there was no doubt in our minds. I loved Sarah's honesty (ex1: I was thinking dinner plate Dahlias for bridesmaid bouquets, but she let me know that they would most likely wilt pretty quickly by the time the ceremony happened, as they're a pretty delicate flower, ex2: We loved the idea of potted trees with lights lining the entrance to the reception, Sarah told us this would eat up our entire budget x3... Lol!). But she had some good ideas to still get the same type of feel that we were after, within our budget! One of the other things we loved about working with Sarah and her team was the level of attention and dedication we felt that they put into our wedding. Responses to our emails were always thorough and well thought out, and after seeing the way our wedding came together... Its like they knew what our vision was more so than we did! It was truly perfect, and even better than I could have imagined. To the team at Allium - thank you for everything. To anyone looking for a florist... Call Allium now!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 16
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 17
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 18

Kate · Married on 09/02/2018

The florals Allium did for my wedding were absolutely stunning! They've really nailed the Anthropologie boho vibe. They also have such cute rentals for your wedding, like glass card boxes and vintage picture frames. Simply gorgeous. I would recommend them to anyone in the Lehigh Valley!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Sarah and her team are the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!! I would hire them a million times over! Sarah is wildly creative, went above and beyond as a vendor, spent so much time with us, and her florals brought our wedding to life!! I HIGHLY recommend Allium - you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/25/2017

Sarah and her team at Allium are absolutely incredible! Everything turned out beautifully, from the ceremony to the reception - the cake was definitely one of my favorites and my bouquet was absolutely perfect. I showed her my Pinterest board and she ran with it but it was exactly what I wanted. Working with Sarah was one of the easiest and most enjoyable parts of my wedding planning. She was thoughtful, thorough, and creative and truly exceeded our expectations! I would recommend Allium to everyone!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 19
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 20
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 21
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 22
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 23
    Allium Floral Design & Event Styling 24

Elena · Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah and her team could not have done a better job at bringing the vision we had of our wedding to life. Knowing nothing about flowers, my partner and I came to our first meeting with Sarah with only a few adjectives describing what we wanted our ceremony and reception to feel like – lush, personal, and unique. Somehow, Sarah always seemed to know exactly what we meant, and worked with us (and our budget!) to make it a reality.

There were a few key features in particular that Sarah went above and beyond to provide for us. Beyond the gorgeous centerpieces she built at our tables, which included the lush greenery we had envisioned as well as absolutely stunning and out-of-the-ordinary blossoms, Sarah helped us create our ceremony space by sourcing a set of incredible antique music stands and decorating them top-to-bottom with greenery that made it look like they were growing right out of the floor. And perhaps most important to us, she helped us create a personalized “ceremony book,” which we planned to use as our unity ritual. All we knew was that we wanted our readers to place their readings – along with our vows – into the book during the ceremony so that we could symbolically “bind” it together – of course, we had no idea how to make this happen. Luckily, we had Sarah helping us: she built the book from scratch with unique (and gorgeous) materials, specially cut paper for our readers to print their readings, and provided a simple and beautiful means for us to bind it together. Not only did it look incredible, but now we have a one-of-a-kind keepsake to remember our ceremony!

For us, these touches attest to the fact that Sarah is no run-of-the-mill florist – she was receptive to our ideas, creative in her approach, and equipped with flawless taste. Thanks to her, our guests were stunned when they walked into our venue! We can’t recommend Allium highly enough; if you are looking for someone to make your unique vision come to life, there’s no other option.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Allium Floral Design & Event Styling's reply:

Oh my...I literally was just getting all misty over your film preview that I saw online...and then to get this beautiful review....I simply cannot thank you enough. Your wedding was hands down one of my favorites this year, mostly due to the amazing, warm and receptive couple you are. Also....you let me run with these "crazy" ideas...and we got to do something that truly felt different....a rarity in my line of work. We were honored to play a part in making your wedding vision come to fruition. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

D · Married on 09/15/2017

My wedding flowers were literal perfection. Sarah completely understood my style and what I was looking for and delivered my vision above and beyond. Every one of my bridesmaids were blown away by how beautiful everything looked, especially the bouquets. We had greenery hung from the chandeliers at our venue and it made the room look incredible. Everything was so perfect. I also appreciated how Sarah was super flexible and worked with our budget and made suggestions for us to save money. I highly recommend Sarah and her team.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Allium Floral Design & Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We loved your gorgeous color palette and were especially thrilled with the way the ceremony space turned out. I can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you are off on a fabulous honeymoon somewhere....

Anne · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah's work on our wedding was beyond-fantasy-AMAZING. She helped us realize our creative visions for THREE different aspects of our wedding (Rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception) and each one was gorgeous and special. We were always able to reach her by Skype or email (we live in California) and her calm, capable energy was matched only by her creative brilliance and ability to translate our concept. Sarah and her team transformed our mountain home into a sophisticated hunting lodge for the rehearsal dinner (antler centerpieces dotted with wildflowers), then dressed the same space for a Woodland formal ceremony the next day (beautiful roping of mountain laurel over the doorways, including the one we were married under) and then created the most gorgeous centerpieces with moss, wildflowers, and colored glass bottles for the reception. This isn't even mentioning the boutineres (fabulous lavender and rosemary wrapped in green ribbon) the floral leash for our dog (adorable, durable) and my bridal bouquet which I loved soooo much. I kept it on my nightstand for the next two nights so I could see it/smell it when I woke up, and then my husband and I took a hike a few days after the wedding and we tossed it into a waterfall for good luck. I cannot recommend Allium more. Our wedding felt like a dream or a magazine shoot, and our flowers were a huge part of that.

Sent on 09/29/2017

sarah · Married on 07/16/2017

Sarah and her team do absolutely incredible work. Once I saw her portfolio I stopped looking because I knew I didn't want anyone else doing my wedding florals!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2017

Sarah was so wonderful to work with! She has fantastic vision and was able to create exactly what I described for my wedding. I highly recommend her and Allium!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Allium Floral Design & Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your wedding. The day could not have been more perfect....and you looked STUNNING!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah is AMAZING! She was so easy to work with and made the entire process stress-free! She was incredibly responsive to all my emails and happily met with me at two different locations to discuss the details of my floral arrangements for our wedding. She took pictures from Pinterest that I had pinned and pulled what I liked from those as a base for my bouquet. I did not have to pick certain types of flowers or greenery because Sarah knows what looks best together. I fully trusted her to make the most beautiful floral arrangements and she did! We could not have been happier with what Sarah produced. I would highly recommend working with Sarah from Allium Design. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Dana · Married on 09/17/2016

Sarah did an amazing job on our flowers. My bouquet was a combination of my pinterest dream board come to life. The flowers in it were so unique and beautiful. Our centerpieces exceeded expectations- greenery, tons of candles and pomegranates and figs to create a rustic farm table feel that fit my vision. Being out of town we were not able to meet in person which was a little nerve raking, but I knew that I didn't have to worry since I loved every single photo on her website. Allium did not disappoint, loved everything! Definitely would recommend, send your inspiration pictures and Sarah will make it happen:)

Sent on 09/25/2016

Allium Floral Design & Event Styling's reply:

This was one of my favorite weddings this year....I LOVED working with all your details....especially the figs and pomegranates. Thank you so much for the lovely review!

Bonnee · Married on 07/30/2016

Sarah is AWESOME!! We had the most AMAZING flowers and decor I could ever imagine for the ceremony and reception. I dreamed of my wedding ever since I was little and I'm a sucker for gorgeous flowers. Sarah took my vision and turned it into something even better than what I could ever imagine. Every guest has raved about the elegance and beauty of the flowers and when I saw my bouquet, the ceremony, reception, etc., it all literally took my breath away. My husband and I were very touched in the way she added fabric from my parents (my parents passed from cancer) to create a beautiful cloth rose to add into my bridal bouquet so that they were with me the whole day. Sarah is professional, friendly, pays attention to the small details, and creates fairytale weddings!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Allium Floral Design & Event Styling's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. You were such a pleasure to work with....and your wedding was just so romantic...one of my very favorites this year! Best wishes to you both!

Eleonora · Married on 12/04/2015

Sarah is amazing at what she does. She is very creative and talented. She listened to what I wanted and what my vision was, then she made it happen. The flowers were fresh, fragrant, and stunning! She was very pleasant to work with. She has many great ideas and knows how to take your theme or vision and execute it to fit your venue and budget. Everything she did turned out exactly as we talked about. She went beyond my expectations!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Allium Floral Design & Event Styling's reply:

And your wedding was sooooo gorgeous! I wish every single one of my brides were just like you! All of the details you added the day of were incredible. The staff at the venue kept saying it was the most beautiful wedding they had seen there! Kudos to you for pulling it off so flawlessly.

Kaitlin · Married on 10/24/2015

Sarah was incredible! If I could give more stars, I would in a heartbeat. When we met, I showed her a board on Pinterest of what I was looking for. She went over every detail with me, and offered multiple options so that I could stay in my budget. We emailed back and forth a lot, because I kept thinking of more areas of the ceremony and reception that I would want flowers for. She was flexible and also responded promptly to my emails. On the day of our wedding, my bouquet honestly took my breath away with how perfect it was. I could have never imagined that the flowers would have looked that beautiful. Our centerpieces at the reception were exactly what we wanted, rustic and something that we've never seen at a wedding before. She incorporated our lanterns as well. The most heartfelt touch that she created was our Heritage table. We had wedding photographs of our families and ancestors displayed at our reception. She decorated this table and it was jaw dropping and tied into our theme so well. I would recommend Sarah over any other florist without a doubt. She is incredibly creative and detail oriented.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Alex · Married on 10/18/2015

I can't say enough good things about Sarah and Allium Design!! Sarah recently did all of the florals for our October 18th wedding. Since the beginning of our design she helped me create our vision and execute it flawlessly. Sarah knew exactly what I wanted, and having planned the wedding long distance, I trusted her 100%. Even with last minute changes and additions she was extremely accommodating and generous. I can't stop staring at her beautiful floral designs in our wedding pictures. I'll make sure to always use Allium Design for any future events!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Megan · Married on 09/19/2015

After seeing Sarah's work, and being noted that she is a preferred vendor for our venue, I knew I wanted to work with her. I reached out to a few other florists but no one compared to the professional, attention to detail that we received with Sarah.

Sarah provided wonderful suggestions, and since she had provided floral arrangements for our venue before, she was able to give first hand accounts of how many aspects would play out during the day. She is extremely timely and worked with me to get the vision I wanted in a budget friendly way.

I received so many compliments about my bouquet and my guests were thrilled about the unique details at each one of their tables. I would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Sarah was wonderful to work with. I had a vision in my head, some of which changed a few times, and she was extremely flexible and carried out my vision exactly as I hoped. I highly recommend working with her and make sure to book early!

Sent on 10/15/2015