Allison Vaz Designs Reviews

6 | Bellmore, NY

6 Reviews for Allison Vaz Designs

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 03/07/2021

The perfect detail to our wedding!

Allison did a phenomenal job with the calligraphy for our wedding. She worked on multiple surfaces (envelopes, ribbon, and a mirror) effortlessly. She did a great job with suggestions and also helped me make multiple creative decisions along the way. I would definitely recommend Allison for any calligraphy needs whether they are modern or traditional.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jaclyn M. · Married on 02/27/2019

Allison is truly the best!

As a stationer myself, I use Allison for my client's calligraphy needs and Allison always blows it out of the water! She's a pleasure to work with, truly talented, fast, and my clients love her as much as I do!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Ashley K. · Married on 12/22/2018

Ashley Koval

Allison’s work is sheer beauty! She puts so much time and effort into her craft and her products are so beautiful and elegant.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Shana · Married on 11/23/2018

Calligraphy

Allison’s work is incomparable. She has such a talent and my guests couldn’t stop talking about my envelopes and “Day of Items” (Place Cards, #signs, Guest Book Signs).
    Allison is extremely professional and works hand and hand with the customer to come up with the best end product for your special day!
    Allison will now be my “go-to” artist for my future events!
    She is a gem ❤️

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Always Amazing!

When I began to work with Allison, it was love at first letter! :) She is most definitely one of my favorite vendors and I can’t thank her enough for all the beautiful handwritten creations she has made for me over the years. I’m especially appreciative of the work she did for my recent wedding. My wedding envelopes, the monogram on my actual invitation, favor tags, stained wooden signs, and more! Not only is Allison talented and creative, she’s such a nice person, warm and welcoming. All of our chats are creative and inspiring. She’s a true artist. Never be afraid to express your goals for a project either .... she’s accommodating and always goes above and beyond to make your calligraphy dreams come true. If you’re in search of a local Long Island calligrapher, look no further! Allison is your woman!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Angela · Married on 01/15/2018

A wonderful Calligrapher

I love working with Allison! I’ve used her services on multiple occasions and her work is simply stunning. She’s responsive and has an excellent eye for detail. Calligraphy is an element that really makes invitations and signage shine in their best light. Allison is meticulous—you’ll fall in love!

Sent on 01/15/2019