Allison Barbera Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Erin F. Married on 04/29/2022

Excellent Beauty Team

We had such an amazing time working with Allison Barbera Beauty. Allison was so quick and clear with all communications. Leah was our hair stylist and Paige was our make up artist and they were both excellent. I did a trial and they both knew exactly the look I was going for. On my wedding day they were prompt and stuck to the schedule which is always so important when working with a wedding timeline. Paige and Leah were both so professional and fun! All of us loved our hair and make up and it was truly my favorite professional beauty styling I’ve ever had. One of my bridesmaids who has hair their hair and make up done many many times for weddings also commented that it was her favorite out of all of them. I can’t recommend Allison’s team enough!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Congratulations, Erin! And thank you for your review. You were a pleasure to work with, and Paige and Leah had fun with you and your bridal party on your wedding day. What a compliment that you and you bridesmaid found your hair and makeup to be your favorite beauty services :)

Thanks for choosing AB Beauty!
    Stacey D. Married on 12/11/2021

Hair & Make-up

Allison & her team were amazing on our wedding day. Everyone, including myself, was extremely happy with the hair & make-up service provided. Would definitely recommend!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks, Stacey! Leah and Kristin really enjoyed working with you and your group, and you were wonderful to work with on my end as well.

Jackie Married on 11/05/2021

Wedding HMU

Allison was such a pleasure to work with, she helped recommend products for my skin in preparation of the big day and was so responsive! Paige, Kerri, Leah and Candie did amazing jobs and were so fun to work with. Paige and Kerri did my makeup and hair and every detail was perfect. I cannot recommend them enough!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Jackie! Paige, Kerri, Leah and Candie really enjoyed working with you and your group. We're so glad you were happy with everything. I'm glad you found the skincare tips helpful as well :)

• Colleen
    Colleen H. Married on 10/23/2021

Incredible!

I reached out to Allison at the advisement of our wedding planner and they did not steer me wrong. Allison and her team are a dream to work with, they made me feel so beautiful but still like myself on my wedding day. It was like getting to get ready with friends they were all so friendly and kind. Leading up to the wedding Allison sent very helpful information and tips and was organized and responsive every step of the way.

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Colleen! Jen, Ann, Leah and Paige really enjoyed working with you all, and you were a pleasure to work with on my end as well. We're so glad you were happy with your hair and makeup and had a fun morning with the AB Beauty team.

Kaela A. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing beauty team!

Thank you to Allison, Candie, Jen, Emma, and Lauren for making us look absolutely stunning on our wedding day! From the start, Allison was extremely professional and an amazing communicator. She is so organized and on top of things. Her team is also great and everyone was so happy with their wedding looks. Definitely work with Allison and her team! You won’t regret it.

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Congratulations, Kaela! Thanks for writing us such a nice review so soon after your wedding. Candie, Jen, Emma and Lauren loved working with you and your bridal party, and you were wonderful to work with on my end as well. We're so glad you all were happy with your hair and makeup.

Gina C. Married on 10/01/2021

All of the stylists that I had (4) at Allison Barbera were great!

Allison Barbera Beauty made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! They are all very organized and professional while also truly caring. Paige was my makeup artist and she was amazing!! She made me look very natural which is what I asked for. Candi was my hair artist and she did exactly what I envisioned. Everyone was so lovely and I can’t recommend Allison Barbera Beauty more!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, Gina! Paige, Candie, Jen and Leah had a blast working with you and your bridal party. You were fantastic to work with on my end as well.

Thanks for being so great, and thanks for choosing AB Beauty to be a part of your wedding day!
    Justine M. Married on 09/24/2021

Exceptional Service!

Allison was so organized and professional throughout the whole scheduling (and rescheduling) process and always answered any of my questions quickly and with detail. Jen, Leah, Paige and LuWayne did an amazing job on our hair and makeup and made me and my girls feel absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad that I picked ABB for my special day.

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Justine! I'm so glad you were happy with you day-of hair and makeup services as well as the process as a whole. It was truly a pleasure working with you.

Thank you for choosing ABB to be a part of your wedding day!
    Nicole S. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing experience

I absolutely loved working with Allison and her team. She was so flexible, responsive, and sweet and did such an amazing job on the day of my wedding - everything went perfect it was almost too easy!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks, Nikki! It was a pleasure working with you. Candie, Emma, Lauren, Ellie and I had so much fun with you all and are so glad you were happy with your makeup.

• Kristin
    Kristin H. Married on 09/17/2021

The best HMU team!

Allison and her team were amazing. I communicated with Allison while planning my wedding and she was very helpful and responsive. She sent 2 hair stylists and 2 makeup artists for me, 5 bridesmaids and 2 moms and they were all amazing! Kristin did my makeup and Kerri did my hair and they did such a great job, they really listed to what I wanted and I was so happy with the results. All the girls loved their hair and makeup - everyone looked stunning but still so natural and like themselves. I would highly recommend Allison Barbera Beauty!!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks for your review, Kristin! We really appreciate it.

Kerri, Kristin, Shaina and Mayra loved working with you all and are so glad you were happy with your hair and makeup.

• SOC
    Sydni Married on 09/17/2021

Organized, Professional, Incredible At What They Do!

I had such a wonderful experience working with Allison Barbera Beauty. From the initial conversations all the way through the week of the wedding, Allison was incredibly organized and responsive. She created a day-of schedule that was so helpful and made our getting ready process so seamless.

Katie, Paige, LuWayne and Leah were all so professional and wonderful. I cannot say enough about them! All of us girls loved our hair and make up. Everyone felt beautiful and still felt like themselves which in my opinion, is the sign of a great make up artist/hair stylist! I absolutely love how Leah did my bridal hair style. Before leaving, she taught my matron of honor how to put the veil into my hair. They were truly the best team to work with! I highly recommend Allison Barbera Beauty for your big day.

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, Sydni! Katie, Leah, Paige and LuWayne absolutely loved working with you all and are thrilled that everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup. You were wonderful to work with on my end as well.

Morgan B. Married on 09/12/2021

Amazing experience

Allison Barbera and her team were wonderful to work with. From our first email to one another, Allison was professional, prompt and extremely helpful. Allison and her team are beyond talented. Kerry did my hair and Allison did my make-up, I was so happy with it all. I was very impressed with Allison and am so grateful that I chose Allison Barbera to work with me on my wedding day. 5/5 stars!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! It was truly a pleasure working with you, and Kerri, Ann, Paige, Shaina and I are so glad you were happy with all of the hair and makeup. I appreciate you working with us to figure out parking and accommodate our setup needs as well.

• Olivia
    Olivia G. Married on 09/06/2021

5 Stars All Around for Allison Barbera Beauty

We hired Paige and Shaina from Allison Barbera Beauty to do the bridal party makeup for our wedding in Newport, RI. Everyone absolutely loved their looks! We looked naturally beautiful and felt like ourselves. Allison was my main point of contact throughout the wedding process and she was always quick to respond and wanted to make sure that we had a great experience. She was also very up-to-date on COVID restrictions and what was happening in the state of Rhode Island. In addition, I feel that the services are a great value. As I was doing research I found other providers could be very expensive, and it was important to me to try to keep costs down for the bridal party. I have nothing but positive things to say about Allison Barbera Beauty! 10/10 recommend!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, Olivia! Paige and Shaina truly enjoyed working with you and your bridal party, and it was a pleasure working with you on my end as well. (And what a treat to work with someone who already had such a solid skincare routine!)

Thanks for choosing AB Beauty to be a part of your wedding day :)
    Celia S. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing team!

I would absolutely recommend using Allison Barbera Beauty! Allison was professional, organized and was very responsive from the start. Emma and Shaina did an incredible job for my wedding- all of my bridesmaids loved their make-up and felt so beautiful! Emma did my bridal makeup, and she was wonderful. I absolutely loved how she did my look, and made sure it was the same from my trial (but also offered to make any last minute changes if I had changed my mind which I really appreciated!). I would definitely go with Allison Barbera Beauty for your big day!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, Celia! Emma and Shaina loved working with you all on your wedding day, and you were a pleasure to work with on my end as well.

• Hannah
    Hannah O. Married on 09/04/2021

Highly Recommend!

I can't recommend working with Allison Barbera enough! Hair and makeup was very important to me and I am so happy I went with her. She is a true professional and so great at answering any questions I had. I also had a great experience with her team. Jen did my makeup and she was absolutely wonderful! Kerri did my hair and was also just the absolute best. they made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and they made my girls look great as well. 10/10 recommend!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review us so soon after your wedding! Jen, Kerri, Hayden and Mayra really loved working with you all. Thanks for being such a great client! We truly appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your wedding day.
  • Catherine
    Catherine S. Married on 09/02/2021

Amazing experience - would absolutely work with again!

Allison and her team were absolutely amazing to work with and made me and my bridal party feel our best on my wedding day! We worked with Kerri and Lauren for hair and everyone was so happy with how it turned out. I had initially done trials with several vendors, but Kerri nailed it with exactly what I had envisioned on the first try!

Allison was also super organized and communicative throughout the entire wedding process! Thanks to her we had a relaxing morning getting ready and even finished early. I would 100% recommend Allison and her team and work with them again in a heartbeat!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, Catherine! Kerri and Lauren loved working with you all, and you were a pleasure to work with on my end as well. I'm so glad to hear you had a relaxing morning, as that's one of our main goals.

Thanks for choosing AB Beauty for your wedding hair services!
    Carissa W. Married on 08/29/2021

Excellent- Perfect Wedding Make-up!

I cannot recommend Allison Barbera Beauty enough. I worked with Jen for my trial, and Jen was my main make-up artist with Paige as the 2nd for my big day. Not only were both incredibly friendly, but super professional, and got the look I was going for perfectly! They were extremely accommodating. Their looks were classy, fresh, and I was in love with the way my make-up turned out. Pictures for reference- you won't be disappointed! My girls and I all loved them, and Allison was extremely responsive to all my questions. 10/10

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Carissa! Jen and Paige really loved working with you and your group, and you were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process as well. We're thrilled that you were so happy with the makeup looks!

Thanks for choosing AB Beauty to be a part of your wedding day :)
    Kaitlin F. Married on 08/14/2021

Gorgeous hair and makeup

Allison was great to work with throughout the entire wedding process. Our original 2020 wedding was postponed and she was very flexible about rescheduling to 08/14/2021. On the wedding day, she and her team were very punctual and did an amazing job! My makeup looked glam, but natural, which is exactly the look I was going for. Out of all of the vendors that I worked with, Allison was the most responsive and organized. I am so glad that I picked her for my wedding hair and makeup and would absolutely recommend her!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlin! It was a pleasure working with you. Ann, Emma, Ellie and I are so glad you were happy with the hair and makeup services.

I appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thanks for choosing AB Beauty and for sticking with us through the craziness of 2020!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin T. Married on 08/08/2021

Amazing, professional, and friendly!

I loved using AB Beauty for my wedding! From the start, Allison was so professional and got back to my inquiry right away. I knew exactly what to expect when booking AB Beauty and her long list of beauty care suggestions were so helpful! I had Jen for makeup and Leah for hair and they both blew me away with how much they understood and delivered my visions! In addition to their exceptional work, they were both so friendly and fun to work with and it felt like they were my girlfriends getting ready with us! They were totally understanding of any changes or touchups that my bridal party wanted. I highly recommend AB Beauty to anyone looking for beauty services!!!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Caitlin. You were wonderful to work with, and Jen and Leah are so glad you loved your hair and makeup.

Thanks for choosing AB Beauty for your wedding day!
    Kathryn M. Married on 08/06/2021

Highly Recommend Allison Barbera Beauty

Allison was extremely professional, efficient with email/contact response, and her team was just phenomenal. Everyone was so kind, professional and SO talented! Everyone in my wedding party looked beautiful! I was blown away and everyone on my wedding day had nothing but complements! Not to mention all of my bridesmaids, daughter, mother, MIL, and Aunt were very pleased with hair and makeup and of course the entire team! Thanks again Allison!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

You're very welcome! It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish. Kerri, Ann, Katie, Candie and I all had a blast with you and your group. Can we do it again next summer? ;)

Lauren Married on 07/29/2021

Amazing experience!

Allison Barbara Beauty is everything I could have asked for in my wedding hair services!! Allison was extremely professional, organized and responsive (even throughout postponing my services to the next year due to the COVID pandemic). The day of hair schedule ABB made my wedding day run smoothly. Her hair stylists are amazing and I got many compliments from guests! My bridal hair came out better than I could’ve imagined. I highly highly recommend ABB!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Lauren! Candie and Leah loved working with you and your group, and we're all so glad you were happy with the hair services.

Thanks for sticking with us through the COVID craziness!
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 07/18/2021

The Best Hair & Makeup Team!

Allison and her team were recommended to me by another friend who got married in Newport, and I could not be happier we decided to work with them! Allison was extremely responsive, so easy to communicate with and worked with us every step of the way. We had to postpone our wedding due to covid and juggling all our vendors was not easy. Allison made the process seamless and was so accommodating throughout the process. Day-of her team were all so nice and my bridesmaids and I were so happy with the way everything turned out. I was lucky enough to work with Allison personally for my wedding day makeup and it was perfect! I can't recommend Allison's team enough for how easy they made the process and how great everyone looked on our wedding day!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much, Amanda! It was wonderful working with you, from start to finish. Ann, Emma, Kerri, Jen and I had a blast with you and your group and are so happy you were happy with everything.

• Carrie
    Carrie K. Married on 07/11/2021

Incredible Hair and Makeup!

Allison and team did my hair and makeup along with my bridal party’s and relatives’ for my wedding and I am so happy I chose them. They gave everyone the look they wanted and did an incredible job. They even stayed with us until just after the ceremony so everyone’s looks stayed fresh. It was perfect and I would highly recommend!

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks, Carrie! It was our pleasure. You and your whole group were fantastic to work with, and we're so glad you were happy with all of the hair and makeup services.

• Cate
    Cate Married on 07/10/2021

Highly recommend

Allison and her team are very professional!

Allison is not only talented at doing makeup, but she also really knows the science behind skincare and makeup. She had great suggestions for beauty routines and how to prepare for the big day.

I wanted a very natural makeup look, but elevated from my everyday look. She totally understood what I wanted and put me at ease. I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day.

The products she used lasted all day. Plus she gave me oil blotting sheets that I used throughout the day. She also uses individual lashes instead of the strip, so it looked very natural. My bridesmaids all looked so beautiful, as well.

Plus, she's really nice and easy to talk to!

I can't recommend Allison and her team enough.

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Congratulations, Cate! It was so wonderful working with you and your group, and Kerri, Lauren, Liz and I are so glad that you were happy with everything. It was a pleasure working with you, and hopefully we'll get to work together again. I'm always here if you have makeup or skincare questions!
    Taylor M. Married on 07/03/2021

Highly recommend AB beauty!

Thank you Allison + team for providing me and the most important ladies in my life with the best day of wedding make up on 7-3-22!
    Every single one of us felt beautiful! Your make up artists worked with us and listened well to everyone’s different requests (natural looking make up, lighter on the eyeshadow, pink lipstick, etc!)

I am so grateful to have found you and your team! I can’t recommend Allison Barbera Beauty enough for day of wedding make up!!
    Taylor

Allison Barbera Beauty's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Taylor! Jen, Emma and Liz really enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. I'm so glad that you were happy with everything.

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and share photos. Thanks for choosing AB Beauty to be a part of your wedding!