Allie's GF Goodies Reviews

Allie's GF Goodies 1
Allie's GF Goodies 2
Allie's GF Goodies 3

Melissa D · Married on 05/04/2019

Forever Gratefull for Allies!

Allie's bakes delicious treats, that are safe for all guests. Allie's creates any item that you envision, no matter your diet restriction and cares every step of the way. We use Allie's as our every day bakery, to our special occasion bakery. Her bakers are artistically talented and can create anything that you want for your special occasion, including elegant and beautiful cakes, cookies, and any dessert table/candy table.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Allie's GF Goodies's reply:

Thank you! It has always been our pleasure to provide your family with high quality, safe, delicious baked goods. We are humbled by your trust in us!

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

I’m a bride with many food allergies and it was really important to me to have dessert that I could eat and that all my guests would enjoy and not say “it’s good for gluten free”. I was having a hard time finding bakeries I felt comfortable with and when I called Allie she immediately said it’s your wedding and we’ll make you whatever you want and it will be amazing. And she fully delivered on that promise. We ordered cake and donuts for dessert and I’ve had people texting me for weeks after the wedding asking where they can get the donuts. It turned out exactly how we discussed and tasted amazing. They were so nice and easy to work with in the planning process. Can’t recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Allie's GF Goodies 4

Allie's GF Goodies's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with both you and your fiancé! It was also our pleasure to work with your mother for everything leading up to the wedding!!!! We wish you a lifetime of HEALTH and happiness!!!!-----Allie

Julie · Married on 05/05/2018

This bakery is a definite must! They were super accommodating and understanding of all of our needs. I worked with Allie herself throughout the whole process of ordering my amazing wedding cake. The cake itself was absolutely delicious! Thank you Allies!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Laura · Married on 07/28/2017

2 weeks before my wedding my original baker for my allergy friendly cake canceled on me, I called Allie's right away in a panic and they were so eager to help and assured me not to worry. I did a grooms cake for my husband (firefighter themed) but it was also a cake I could eat since I have so many allergies (gluten, dairy, and egg). It was exactly like the picture I sent and even more importantly it was SO delicious! People even said to me they thought Allie's cake was even better than our regular bakery cake from the venue! Our guests complimented how cool it looked too! It was one of my FAVORITE things about the day! It meant a lot to me to be able to eat cake on my wedding day having so many allergies I always worry about so it was nice to not have to worry this time! It looked amazing and tasted even better, Allie's totally exceeded my expectations with their creativity and talent. Allie, Bernadette and Donna and the whole staff were so great! I really appreciate you all and everything you did to make it so special for me and my husband!
    Laura and Michael

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Allie's GF Goodies 5
    Allie's GF Goodies 6

Allie's GF Goodies's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you!

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2017

Allie’s GF Goodies went above and beyond on helping me get a small wedding cake for my vegan guests. They replicated an exact tier of my actual wedding cake so it matched perfectly! All of the guests who had it were so impressed with the flavor, some even took home the leftover cake! I also stopped in the evening before my wedding to get gluten free, dairy free muffins for one of my bridesmaids so she could also have breakfast while we got our hair and makeup done!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Allie's GF Goodies's reply:

Thank you! We loved working with you!

Lynn · event on 03/03/2018

My daughter got engaged to the most amazing man !! engagement process began l!!
    What a whirlwind this is
    Soon after my daughter informed me her fiancé was allergic to nuts & was gluten free !!
    What -everything had to be tree nut free , peanut free , blah blah ,BLAH
    I will be the only Nut in the room
    Help !!!
    I discovered Allie's GF Goodies .
    Not only was the bakery clean the cake she made for the engagement party was incredible I honestly had no idea that gluten free food was but I really
    Have no idea it's different
    To me this was a fabulous cake regardless I would recommend them to anyone !!!
    Lynn

Sent on 04/04/2018

Alina · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious!

Our wedding cake was spectacular in presentation and taste! Thank you so much, Allie and her team!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Allie's GF Goodies's reply:

We are thrilled that you were so happy! We wish you all the happiness in the world and hope that we will see you again!