Allied Party Rentals Reviews

4.7

• Irum
    Irum A. Married on 11/15/2019

Highly recommended!!!

I contacted Allied Party Rentals for two of my South Asian wedding events that required a stage. Compared to other companies I have spoken with they are extremely decently prices, very professional, and create a beautifully decorated stage. For any event that requires a stage I definitely recommend Allied Party Rentals!
    Chris Married on 10/14/2017
    Allied Party Rentals were fantastic partners in putting on our wedding. They were very professional and helpful when it came to deciding what pieces we needed, within out limited budget. We rented a 40x80 tent, tables, chairs, linens, bars, and service plates from them. They were on time for both delivery and pick-up and were very accommodating with our venue-specific needs. Definitely would recommend them for your next outdoor event!
    Maya Married on 10/29/2016
    We found Allied Party Rentals through our wedding venue (Rock Creek Mansion) and rented our ceremony chairs from them. We provided a seating chart a month before our wedding and the chairs were set up on the day of the wedding exactly how we had asked them to be. The setup was done on time and the chairs were broken down and taken away in a timely and unobtrusive way. We would recommend Allied Party Rentals for competent and timely event rentals.
    Mariam Married on 09/04/2016
    I ordered gold chivari chairs for my wedding from Allied. They came in good quality and the price was a steal compared to its competitors. I would definitely work with them again!
    Lana Married on 05/21/2016
    We were very pleased with the gold chiavari chairs and cushions that we rented from Allied Party Rentals. They were in excellent condition and at a very, reasonable/competitive price. They worked directly with our wedding venue on the delivery and pick-up, which made things a lot easier for us.
  • User2490246 2+ years ago
    While I didn't work directly with this vendor to rent the chivari chairs for my wedding, the venue had no issues with any arrangements.
  • User919064 2+ years ago
    Ron from Allied Party Rentals was very helpful! He answered all of our questions very quickly. We rented a stage skirt and wedding arch for our wedding at Glen Echo. They were exactly as described and they turned out perfectly for our wedding.
    Elyse Married on 05/20/2012
    We had to rent 6 white stage skirts for our spring wedding at Glen Echo Park. Allied Party Rental was recommended to us by the venue and they were lovely to work with. They reserved our skirts and charged us upon pick-up. Everything went totally according to plan. No hiccups (Yay!).

We had agreed to return them the day after the wedding, but of COURSE we forgot about it until like 4pm the day after. So I called frantically, prepared to battle them over returning them a day late. But no battle was necessary! They were very understanding and said someone could bring them back the next day, free of charge. Hooray! I just love when vendors know what they are doing and are also sensitive to the needs of their clients.
  • Lyllian
    Lyllian Married on 11/11/2011
    I rented chiavari chairs and linens from Allied Party Rentals because no one could beat the price they offered me. The linens and chairs were delivered on time and were exactly what I wanted. They had such a large variety of choices in everything and were very helpful when I changed my mind about some things I had already ordered.
    Karina Married on 04/23/2011
    We probably called 10 event companies to rent chairs, and Allied was by far the most professional, courteous, responsive company we called. I originally got a response from Jamie, within minutes of requesting a quote online. We wanted something really simple (to rent 10 chairs for the weekend) and for such a small order, he was still incredibly helpful and genuinely wanted the business. We then decided to have them set up 70 white chairs at the Jefferson Memorial. They were so quick and efficient we didn't even see them come or go!
    Maricarmen Married on 02/26/2011
    Allied Party Rentals is amazing! I was renting tables, chairs and linens for my parents 50th anniversary party. I wanted elegant... that's exactly what they delivered. The specialty linens were crisp, clean and spectacular. They delivery guys were so professional and well mannered. In the office, Jamie and Duvall really listened to my ideas and help me realize my dream. My parents will talk about this one for years to come.
    Thanks Allied!
    Nicky Married on 02/13/2010
    Great Job Guys!! With ur extra help my engagement party was way more then perfect it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the extra planning/attention that you gave me. You staff helped make my special day extra special. I will certainly be calling your company for the wedding, yay!! (Cant wait) I have & will continue to refer your company time & time again. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!
  • Scott
    Scott Married on 07/26/2014
    I got a tent and chairs from Allied. They were very helpful through email and phone. They got the tent size we needed (40'x30') which alot of other rental places didnt even carry. i requested they come 24 hours before the wedding and they were able to make it happen so we had time to decorate the day before the wedding. The tent and chairs made my backyard look amazing and they turned out very well in pictures. My wife and I were very happy with the outcome!
    Kinsley Married on 09/27/2014
    Fantastic tent rental company! Flexible with dates for delivery and pick up also accommodated our driveway and bridge which couldn't hold their truck.
    Elizabeth Married on 08/04/2012
    I had a really good experience with Allied, especially Jamie Dinwiddie. He was very responsive and flexible, and never expressed any sign of impatience with my millions of emails and contract revisions. Delivery and pick-up went smoothly (we especially appreciated that they picked up when we weren't there), and they had enough variety to meet our needs. I would recommend that they upgrade their email capabilities to send the pdf proposals as a single document (this sounds minor, but it was a pain having to manually combine files to read through the proposal quickly, and there were a LOT of proposal revisions). Also, the chairs they dropped off for our rehearsal dinner (which we held at our home) were surprisingly banged up. We got the white padded chairs, and I was a little embarrassed to have the inside my home. But the surprisingly high quality of the "cheap" linens made up for this -- the basic solid-color napkins and tableclothes were actually quite nice. I'd work with them again -- great value!
  • User2626588 2+ years ago
    DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR!!!! I paid for delivery that was 4 hours late delivering and 3 hours late picking up. The tables were filthy and falling apart and the chairs were dirty and a few broken.