130 Reviews for Allied Music Solutions

Lighting (2)
MC (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
127 Allied Music Solutions Reviews

We married on 5/7/17 - I am convinced that Juan Carlos and Allied Music are the very best professional music group/organization that Puerto Rico has to offer. I would hire this group to do the music at ANY event that I ever have. I would especially recommend them to anyone looking for the BEST music for their wedding. Juan Carlos was so easy to work with - he was professional, he listened to what I wanted and he delivered the best music, DJ, and band that I could have ever imagined. He was economical and he made adjustments where necessary to provide the very best outcomes for our wedding.

As you know, music is one of the best components of a wedding Juan Carlos (Allied Music) made mine a dream/fairy tale. We had a Duo for the wedding ceremony (Violin/Piano); pre-recorded music for the cocktail hour; Popssical wedding trio during dinner (sax, piano & Percussion) and a DJ with lights and emceeing at our reception. It could not have been any better and our guests are still talking about our wedding music.

I cannot thank you enough Juan Carlos. You made our wedding day the absolute best day ever. I appreciate you and Allied a great deal. If anyone has an opportunity to work with Juan Carlos/Allied Music, please do NOT think twice - book them early and as soon as you can.

Sincerely,

Walter and Stephanie

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/7/22, 1 Review
Category: Band

Allied Music is the way to go!!!!! Our wedding had to be postponed due to hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico and we just want to thank Juan Carlos and his team for being so accommodating and understanding. It was quite the process to pick a new wedding date that would fit all of the vendors that we had already booked and paid but Juan Carlos made it very easy for us. We got the sax and piano duo to play at the ceremony and cocktail. The music was beautiful and they were able to play all of our requested songs. I used Wedding Wire to hire all of my vendors and that is how we found Juan Carlos and his team. We are very pleased with their service :). Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!!!!

Profile Picture Susie, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Allied provided all the music for my daughter's wedding...all the groups were incredible! We particularly enjoyed the trio, the quattro performer was amazing! Thank you so much Allied, we will never forget the day and we will definitely use you again!

Carlos and Peggy Steffens

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Los mejores!!!! Pedí canciones de distintos géneros y no tradicionales como de Silvio y música árabe...también tocaron merengue salsa y hasta reggaeton. Nos sorprendieron con diferentes arreglos, calidad de sonido y puntualidad. Definitivamente hicieron de nuestra boda la mejor noche.

Profile Picture Kendrick, 6/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We used allied musing for our ceremony music (acoustic guitar & violin), our cocktail hour music (steel drum duo) and our reception music (DJ). Everyone did an incredible job, and all of the music helped make our big day that much more special. Everyone at the reception was up dancing from the time dinner ended, until the very last minute!!! He played the best mix of music while keeping everyone one their feet to see what was going to come on next.

Wedding Venue was at La Concha.

BIG thank you to Juan Carlos and his team for being so easy to work with, if I ever have an event in PR again I will definitely be contacting you!!! I would recommend Allied Music 10/10 times!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Juan Carlos (PhD) did a wonderful job coordinating all the music for our destination wedding. The Spanish guitar player performing at the ceremony was awesome, and the DJ also did a splendid job as MC. They both incorporated our songs into their musical programs. Very professional and responsive team. Thanks Doctor! :-)

Profile Picture Ruben, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Willing to Travel

Allied music were brilliant!!!! They were punctual, professional, extremely talented and our guests loved them! They performed with sax/piano for our wedding ceremony, and added in Latin percussion for our cocktail hour. For our beach party the following day; there was a 3 man steel band. Simply brilliant and entertaining! I would highly recommend theses guys!

Profile Picture Aysha, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

My wedding couldn’t be perfect without the musicians from Apllied. We used their guitarist and DJ. They turned the wedding to a festival. Music is so important to any wedding event. Applied offered the best musicians and DJs. We had no worries and everything went just perfect. The tunes on our beach ceremony made our guests emotional. The DJ turned the reception to a dance club. We couldn’t thank them enough for making everyone so happy.

Photo for Allied Music Solutions Review - Guitarist on Flamenco Beach
Profile Picture John, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Allied Music Solution was incredible and working with Juan was a great experience! We chose an acoustic guitarist for the ceremony and he was very professional and played exactly what we wanted for the entire program. He sounded beautiful and really captured the spirit of Puerto Rico despite being professionally dressed and playing in the heat! The DJ was also wonderful, as he was right on top of the night's schedule and was very transparent in communicating with us or our wedding planner the entire night. Not to mention the lights package was AWESOME! Juan Carlos was also there the entire night and made sure we had an amazing time- way to go the extra mile!

Profile Picture Jayme, 4/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

It was really hard to find a DJ doing a destination wedding, but Allied Music made me feel so comfortable and at ease when it came to the music. I can’t say enough great things about this company. We hired a solo guitarist for our ceremony and it was just beautiful! For cocktail hour we hired a bongo/ guitarist duo and they were awesome!! The DJ was great at keeping my guests dancing the whole night, and really knew what to play to keep the party going! I would highly recommend hiring them if you are getting married in Puerto Rico! Thanks for everything Dr. Juan Carlos!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/1/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel

We hired a guitarist to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was talented and professional. I only wish I had more time to sit and listen to him!! He even played a song for my grandma to dedicate to my late grandfather. The company owner was also present and approached me during cocktail hour to make sure I was happy with the service. Very professional!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Book these guys! They were FABULOUS! Highly recommend them!!! Thank you again for the wonderful music you provided. You were a pleasure to work with! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Profile Picture Wanda & Travis, 6/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Thank you to Allied Music Solutions and Andres (our guitarist) for making our day so special. They worked with us to make sure all the music they provided was exactly what we were after, and Andres rocked it. We hired Andres to play for our cocktail hour and during dinner. A bunch of us are musicians who play events like this a lot ourselves, and we were all impressed with his musicality and professionalism. Many thanks!

Profile Picture Johanna, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My son's wedding was held this May 2017 at El Conquistador. On the recommendation of the hotel, we used Allied Music Services for the Welcome Reception, the wedding ceremony and the reception. We were extremely pleased with the Dr Juan Carlos Vega and his team of musicians.
For the Welcome Reception, we had a steel drum musician and Dr Vega who played piano. They were fantastic and added to the Puerto Rican flair of our welcome reception. My son worked with the Allied Music DJ who provided the music for the reception and ceremony. I know my son had a long playlist which was no problem for the DJ. He was very accommodating and even met with my son prior to the wedding ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Terri, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I was not the best bride in terms of being on top of things. With little notice, Allied Music Solutions was able to accommodate all my music wishes, from strings and guitar for the ceremony to the DJ at the reception. The music was unique and personal for our ceremony, songs like "Wagon Wheel" and "Fools Rush In". For our reception, I gave the DJ a playlist and he took care of it all. The energy was high and my guests pretty much danced from start to finish. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Freda, 2/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Absolutely amazing! They were extremely professional. Everyone was dancing the night away. They are so talented and really provided exactly what we wanted for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Sam, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Book it!!!! Allied Music Solutions provided prompt email responses, was super professional, and they were probably the best part of the wedding!!!!!

Profile Picture Monique, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Great pianist and DJ. DJ really bumped up the reception atmosphere.

Profile Picture Sergio, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We requested a saxophone player for our wedding cocktail hour and he was fantastic! We wanted the saxophone player to play along with lounge music in the background and he did exactly as asked! I provided the songs two weeks before the wedding and he was able to follow along and do a beautiful concert for our guests. Thank you so much and I would highly reccomend Allied Music to add the extra entertainment touch to your special day!!

Profile Picture Luma, 12/10/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

We cannot say enough great things about this vendor. Very professional and the music was just incredible. Every person who came had something wonderful to say about the musicians. The band even went the extra mile and performed an amazing encore at the behest of a very enthusiastic crowd. I would recommend HIGHLY to anyone considering them.

Profile Picture Kristy, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The band was absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Wylie, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We first contacted Dr. Juan Carlos Vega in October 2015 to provide ceremony music for my daughter's destination wedding. We met him at the venue he was performing at, staying completely in the background and unnoticed. We were able to hear the music and knew right away that he was just the right person for us. Over the course of the year that followed, we were in close communication with him, both by email and telephone. He provided us with several music selections for different parts of the ceremony and told us if something was not on the list to let him know and he would certainly oblige us. The Cathedral of San Juan Bautista does not have a working organ so Dr. Vega provided a keyboard and I must say that it made no difference if the music was performed on an organ or keyboard. Music could be heard throughout the Cathedral on my daughter's special day. Additionally, with the vocal selections we requested, Juan Carlos suggested using a tenor vocalist and the vocalist he chose was unbelievable! Both the keyboard music and the vocalist were SPECTACULAR. Additionally, because of an air show in San Juan that Saturday, the wedding ceremony began late and Dr. Vega was very accommodating. He is a true professional who knows his music well. All of our guests raved about the beautiful music and the vocalist. I am glad that we chose Juan Carlos Vega and Allied Music Solutions for our ceremony music. You will not be disappointed in choosing him either.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

AMS helped make our dream wedding a reality. We used their string quartet for the ceremony, Spanish guitar for the dinner, and 5-piece Extasis band for the reception. The entire package was very affordable, especially considering how professional and talented the musicians were. They let us choose the playlists, and they even learned a new song we requested on 4-days notice. Everyone at the reception was especially impressed with the band and told us it was the best they had heard in Puerto Rico. We would 100% use AMS again and would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Allied Music Solutions is terrific! I held my destination wedding at Hotel El Convento in Old San Juan over the 4th of July weekend and wanted to have live music during the cocktail hour. I went with a guitar duo that everyone loved! They arrived on time, were very professional, and did a great job even in a very crowded room. Furthermore, Juan Carlos was very responsive to my emails and addressed my questions thoroughly. I highly recommend working with them for your live music needs!

Profile Picture User6992842, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews