Allie Mo' Reviews

2 | Austin, TX

2 Reviews for Allie Mo'

Lindsey Greenwell · Married on 10/05/2019

Allie is the best!

We feel so incredibly honored to have had Allie sing at our wedding. She is so talented, so easy to work with, and added so much to our day. Specifically, I appreciated the way she guided and listened during our phone calls leading up to the wedding. She would listen to ideas we had and make suggestions that were always right on! It was the best feeling going into the wedding knowing we could count on her. She sang with a guitar accompanist during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and first dance song - and our guests loved it! 11/10!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Stacey · Married on 10/04/2013

I was unsure of what kind of music I wanted at my wedding. I knew I didn't want a cheesy DJ and it had to be something fun and lively. I hired Allie and could not have been happier with my choice. Her voice is stunningly beautiful and she was easy to communicate with and had a good energy about her. She is a classically trained singer and it shows by her attention to detail and passion for making great music. If I HAD to compare her voice, its like Adele and Rachael Price of Lake Street Dive had a baby together and boom, there's Allie! Modern soul music with a stellar voice to match.

Sent on 08/07/2018