Allie Mo' Reviews

Nashville, TN
View more information

• Kristen
    Kristen J. Married on 05/02/2020

Allie added beauty and heart to our special day!

We had Allie sing us down the aisle. What a special moment that was. I will never forget it! Allie has a beautiful voice and an enchanting presence. She is a wonderful choice to add class and style to your wedding.
    Lindsey G. Married on 10/05/2019

Allie is the best!

We feel so incredibly honored to have had Allie sing at our wedding. She is so talented, so easy to work with, and added so much to our day. Specifically, I appreciated the way she guided and listened during our phone calls leading up to the wedding. She would listen to ideas we had and make suggestions that were always right on! It was the best feeling going into the wedding knowing we could count on her. She sang with a guitar accompanist during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and first dance song - and our guests loved it! 11/10!
    Donavan M. Married on 11/03/2018

Simply Amazing!

Allie and her accompaniment went out for their way to ensure the music they played for my wedding proposal was perfect! I highly recommend Allie for your special event!
    Stacey Married on 10/04/2013
    I was unsure of what kind of music I wanted at my wedding. I knew I didn't want a cheesy DJ and it had to be something fun and lively. I hired Allie and could not have been happier with my choice. Her voice is stunningly beautiful and she was easy to communicate with and had a good energy about her. She is a classically trained singer and it shows by her attention to detail and passion for making great music. If I HAD to compare her voice, its like Adele and Rachael Price of Lake Street Dive had a baby together and boom, there's Allie! Modern soul music with a stellar voice to match.