Allie Beckley Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Allie Beckley Photography

• Suzanne

Suzanne Gillespie-Thompson · Married on 07/03/2020

Amazing Experience

We felt like we connected with Allie right away. She and her assistant were with us throughout the afternoon and evening without being intrusive. Sneak peak is awesome!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

Arguably the best part of my wedding

I had reallllllly high expectations after seeing her portfolio online, and she still managed to somehow exceed them. It was so important to me to have some lasting memories, and she caught the most amazing candid shots - looking through the photos is really like re-living the night. She caught us and all of our loved ones exactly as we are.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Emily Hisamoto · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding Experiance

Allie is phenomenal. Not only are Allie and her husband wonderful photographers, but Allie helped me plan my wedding as well. Chincoteague, VA was a destination wedding for us, and she helped us find other vendors and she made suggestions. She was so helpful through the whole planning process. She is extremely flexible as well! We had to cancel our wedding planned for Sept. 15th, 2018 due to Hurricane Florence and she was so accommodating and helpful when we had to reschedule. Allie is a beautiful photographer; she has a great eye and a tremendously large & loving heart, this shows in her work. I am grateful to have Allie document our special day, and I am so pleased with the process, her work, and her quick turn around time with the sneak peek pictures and actual pictures. Allie is the BEST choice for any occasion, especially a wedding, on the Eastern Shore! We are LUCKY to have her in our life!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

Allie was a blessing to work with! I recently had my engagement pictures taken by her and the images turned out beyond amazing!! Her calming personality made my very nervous Fiancé and I feel comfortable and relaxed within minutes. She is professional, her work is beautiful and she is just a really cool chick! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/05/2014