Alliance Entertainment Group Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 81 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Kg Getting married on 09/02/2022

Everyone must use dj hutch

We could not recommend Alliance Entertainment and DJ Hutch (Garrick Hutchinson) enough!! They were incredible! Garrick was incredibly responsive, professional, kind, organized, accommodating, flexible, timely, personable, etc. We felt like we walked away so cared for as a bride and groom on our special day. Our wedding day was just as important to them as it was to us. They even drove all the way to Houston to provide DJ services and Photo Booth Services for our wedding. We are recommending them for every single person we know who will be planning a wedding in the future. We will use Garrick for any future event that requires a DJ. We were blown away. 10 out of 10 and beyond. Thank you for making the major moments of our day happen!!
    J Sull Married on 10/16/2021

Awesome DJ!

DJ Jay P did an amazing job at our daughter’s wedding! He and his wife are super professional and delivered everything they promised. Our guests had a great time dancing the night away.
    Audrey P. Married on 10/02/2021

Alliance Entertainment was beyond great!

Dameon was AMAZING! Dameon exceeded all of our expectations. He was professional, polite, and punctual. Each one of our guests had such a good time!
  • Nl Cruz
    Natasha Married on 08/08/2021

Amazing DJ and Photobooth

For my wedding I had DJ Kevin and he catered PEREFCTLY to our mixed hispanic families. Very high energy and fun everyone loved him.

The lady at the photobooth, who's name I didn't get, was also very nice and fun.

Great team!!!
    Tashala S. Married on 07/17/2021

The highlight of our wedding reception!!!

DJ Hutch (Garrick) showed up with a whole team. They were very professional but fun at he same time. DJ Hutch himself was easy going and engaging. He really kept the party going. He played games and took requests for music in multiple languages. His team members at the photo booth didn’t just sit and wait as most do, they went around the room inviting guests to use the photo booth. We have received multiple compliments on the walking clouds feature that they provided. We highly recommend Alliance Entertainment Group.

Alliance Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Luckett for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience! Team AEG made that trip to Palestine, Tx. with a mission to ensure you and your guests had an amazing time. Mission accomplished!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 06/11/2021

What an absolute BLAST!!!

What an absolute BLAST!!! You should see the hilarious video of all of both of our families out on the dance floor! Garrick Hutch is by far the best DJ in town! He provided microphones and music for the ceremony, helped my aunt and uncle with their duet at dinner and then kept the dance floor going all night! I cannot recommend him enough! I can't imagine my day with anyone else in the DJ booth! Thank you!!!! 😍🥰🤩
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 06/11/2021

So much fun!!

Garrick was absolutely awesome! He helped so much in the planning process and was a great entertainer on wedding day. Definitely couldn’t have had our day go so smoothly without him!!

Alliance Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you from the team here at AEG! It was truly a night to remember. The dancing and overall vibe were perfect! ❤️🎶🎧.
    Kortney B. Married on 06/02/2021

Amazing Team!!

10 out of 10! I am a photographer and have worked with the AEG team multiple times and they always know how to get the party started and keep it going! Always a fun night with AEG! They bring their personality and music knowledge to create an amazing event!

Alliance Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Kortney!!!! You’re awesome and we always enjoy getting to team up with you and your staff!
    Allie L. Married on 05/01/2021

Best DJ Ever!

I’m not even sure where to begin! DJ Hutch with Alliance Entertainment Group made my dream wedding come true. All I wanted was a dance party and he went above and beyond to make that happen. He was quick on his feet and played the right song at the right time. I truly can’t recommend him enough. Our wedding will be talked about for years and DJ Hutch gets a ton of credit for that! He is very responsive on text, even on the morning of your wedding when you have a last minute song addition. He was flexible throughout my three wedding date changes and I’m so thankful he stuck with us!

Alliance Entertainment Group's reply:

That was easily one of our top 5 weddings of all time! Once the reception started the dancing NEVER stopped! Thank you again for choosing AEG! 🎧😊
  • Yamila
    Yamila L. Married on 05/01/2021

Great Experience!!!

Jeff and Wife are absolutely outstanding individuals!! We had so much fun, they found the right music to party and have fun and feel all the emotions of our wedding day. It was amazing! We also hired the Photobooth service with them and it couldn't have been any more perfect. If you are in Dallas please hire them services, you won't regret it :D
  • Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 04/17/2021

Highly Recommend AEG

Our wedding DJ was Ryen (for both the ceremony and the reception) and I cannot say enough good things about AEG. Ryen was the perfect easy-going personality match for us, and he added just the right amount of creativity to really take our guests' experience to the next level. Ryen gently reminded us when we needed to send him things, and was able to take what we did manage to send him and create a perfect playlist. We were thoroughly impressed and just loved working with him.
    AEG also provided our photo booth, which was a really cool thing to have because the pictures print right there and were a fun take-away for guests. Without question, AEG comes highly recommended from us and I think you would be hard-pressed to find anyone that Ryen or Garrick didn't get along with.
    A+, 10 out of 10.

Alliance Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Ms. Tragos! It was a beautiful, fun filled, dance filled wedding day! We appreciate your trust in our company to bring your vision to life!
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar R. Married on 04/12/2021

Hire them!

Garrick was incredible. He played to our wild crowd and provided us with a dance floor that far exceeded our hopes and expectations. HIRE HIM!
    Mark B. Married on 03/20/2021

Thank you Alliance Entertainment Group

We could not recommend Garrick and Alliance Entertainment Group highly enough. He nailed the music and was an incredible host for the reception, keeping things fun and right on time! The dance floor was never empty!

He was also very professional, prompt and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process.

Thank you for making our big day special!
    - Mark and Hailey Bearden

Alliance Entertainment Group's reply:

The party was rocking until the send off! We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of the festivities Mr. & Mrs. Bearden!
  • Carolina
    Carolina K. Married on 01/05/2021

Fantastic!

We hired Garrick to be our wedding DJ and he was amazing! He was extremely responsive and communicative leading up to the wedding and I felt very confident that I didn't need to worry about a thing when it came to our music and sound system set up. He kept the dance floor hopping all night long and helped us stay on schedule during the reception. I would highly recommend him!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer F. Married on 11/20/2020

We had the best DJ for our Wedding!

Garrick Hutchins was amazing!!! He was so helpful and I was overwhelmed and he made it easy and our wedding was perfect! Our guests loved him and had so much fun with him I wish I could re-live that special day. Having a good DJ is so important and I highly recommend him!
    Meaghan P. Married on 10/23/2020

Best wedding DJ out there

Garrick was an amazing DJ for us on our big day! He got every song on our must play list right, the timing was perfect and he knew exactly how to read the crowd. The photobooth was also a huge hit for a great price! Extremely affordable price for the entire day (ceremony, cocktail hour and reception). Couldn’t recommend more!
  • Lane
    Lane N. Married on 10/17/2020

The Newsom Wedding

DJ Garrick was amazing! We originally had a wedding coordinator that was in charge of set up and wedding day planning. Unfortunately, we ended up having to let her go so I was left to set up the day of the wedding and was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, but DJ Garrick showed up, set up, and had us do a walk through with the bridal parties and then asked for a rough draft guideline of our timeline and then pretty much took over. He was amazing! He had the crowd pumped, he gave a very sweet speech during our toasts, and pretty much kept the night moving without flaw! I would HIGHLY recommend this DJ for your wedding if you’re looking. Seriously, I don’t think it would have been such a successful evening without him!
  • Jenny
    Jenny H. Married on 10/10/2020

One Preston Wedding 10/10/2020

We LOVED having DJ Hutch at our wedding- We originally got in contact with Garrick through the Facebook Bridal Group & we knew from the first points of communication that we wanted to book him!
    He did a fabulous job with everything! We gave him our list of songs & he set everything up perfectly! We also had some personal family stuff going on that he was able to incorporate in beautifully! He also worked with our family members to add in surprise videos throughout the night!
    We would highly recommend Alliance Entertainment Group for your next event!! You will not be disappointed!
    Thank you again DJ Hutch for a day that we will cherish forever!
  • Sarah
    Sarah P. Married on 10/07/2020

The BEST DJ out there!

DJ Hutch helped us with the wedding of our dreams! We were afraid of the reception being awkward (due to COVID-19), but the reception was anything but that! He was excellent about pumping up the guests and making our wedding extremely memorable. We received so many compliments on how energetic he was, as well as how great the Photo Booth he provided was. I would recommend him to any engaged couples that are looking for an AMAZING DJ for their wedding.
    Sarah W. Married on 09/12/2020

Outstanding

So many great things to say about DJ Hutch! Where do I even start? Garrick is very professional and always quick to respond to any questions I had leading up to our wedding. Very accommodating to all my last minute changes to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams! He ensured the night ran smoothly and made sure to play music that kept everyone on the dance floor. My feet still hurt from all the dancing we did! Stop looking and hire DJ Hutch now! You won't be disappointed because he knows how to party!!!
  • LaMondrius
    Lamondrius K. Married on 08/29/2020

Aww man the best...

I couldn’t ask for another DJ he was on point with everything and very professional. I recommend if you ever come across this DJ for a event hurry and book him. He helped make our moment truly special, thank you for everything!
  • Angelica
    Angelica B. Married on 08/23/2020

Wedding at Jefferson Event Tower

I work in the wedding industry myself and met DJ Garrick while working a few weddings. Getting to experience the quality and care that AEG puts into their events had me 100% set on having them for our wedding. They worked with us all the way through (even having to change our date a few times due to COVID restrictions). I CANNOT stress enough how much you need to have them on your special day. Professional and relational! Making the day that much more stress-free and enjoyable. DJ Jay-P was amazing & made our wedding day just as lively even though we couldn’t have guests dancing. Thank you AEG!
    - The Bocages 08.23.2020
  • Angelica
    Angelica B. Married on 08/23/2020

Wedding at Jefferson Event Tower

- The Bocages 08.23.2020
  • Carla
    Carla Married on 08/22/2020

I danced all night!

Alliance Entertainment Group was booked directly with the venue I had my wedding and even though I was a bit nervous about not having selected myself they were AMAZING! I worked directly with DJ Jay-P and he did NOT disappoint. I created a playlist for him since we are not from Texas and not used to the type of music there and everything was just amazing! my guest and I literally danced the entire night (thank god for flip flop favors)! I also rented the photo booth through the company and it was a hit! cant go wrong with them :)

thank you again for the wonderful service!!!!
    Colin H. Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful Service

We greatly enjoyed hiring DJ Hutch for our wedding. He was quick to respond to email, flexible with our wedding reschedule, and accommodated our special requests. He helped make the day very special.