57 Reviews for Alleycakes Bakery

Groom's Cake (6)
Cupcakes (5)
Dessert Buffet (5)
57 Alleycakes Bakery Reviews

Our cake tasted great and looked great too! It's exactly what we asked for.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got a two tiered wedding cake with cake pops and macaroons for our son's wedding yesterday and everything was very fresh, beautiful and delicious.

Profile Picture Dylan, 2/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Pastries

I'm not a big cake person so I wasn't expecting to be impressed to be honest. Boy was I wrong! We had a three-tier "Poppin' Bottles" cake (which is champagne flavored) and it was oh-so-delicious. For smaller bites for our guests we ordered cake pops and they were a hit! Alleycakes made ordering/delivering easy, and provided the set-up for all our desserts, not just the ones they provided. We're super excited for our 1 year anniversary cake, can't wait to have it again.

Profile Picture Reese, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our cupcakes and cake were delicious! We did a pick up order since our wedding was in Palm Coast. My only reason to not give it 5 stars all the way is there was an issue with the order (the cake had not been made yet) when we came to pick it up, but they quickly made one for me and was ready within 20 minutes or so. People raved about the flavors! I'm so glad we did cupcakes instead of a giant cake, I think our guests really enjoyed the smaller bites!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Private Tastings

Awesome work on my daughters cake

Profile Picture Jayla , 9/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I also had cake pops and mini cupcakes which are so delicious. My wedding cake flavor was It's A Jam and my wedding guests raved about it. Some of my family members even asked me if I had any left over after the wedding because they wanted more! If you do cake pops for your wedding, I highly recommend getting the Oh-Ee-Oh flavor and the Poppin' Bottles flavor. The team at Alleycakes are very professional and easy to work with and my cake was delivered to my wedding on time. I would highly recommend Alleycakes to anyone!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Our cake was absolutely delicious! Both the wedding cake and groom's cake came out better than we could have imagined. The tasting box was amazing and helped us decide on our final flavors. You can tell that Ali cares about her customers and it really shows in the final product. We can't wait for our anniversary so we can get our anniversary cake from there as well! :)

Profile Picture Cole, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alley Cakes was great for our wedding. After tasting their cake pops and macaroons, we knew we had to go with them! We did a 2-tier cake, cake pops, and macaroons all on a display table and it was gorgeous. Everyone raved about the desserts, Alley cakes was a hit!

Profile Picture Nichole, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies

Alleycakes did our wedding cake and dessert table and it was so beautiful. Everyone said the deserts were delicious and the cake was so beautiful. Ali is so creative and she took what I had in mind and turned it to reality and it was perfect. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our wedding cake from Alleycakes! Their flavors are amazing and delicious, the decorating is seriously beautiful and on trend, and the value is really good. Their wedding contact is very helpful and quick to respond. The only thing that surprised me is when we went in to place our order, the girl at the counter who took our order was not professional and not listening to our requests. We chose to order a smaller wedding cake as our venue had other options for guests, and although we told her what size cake we wanted, she continued to ask why we were not getting a larger cake for our number of guests. We had 3 cake options at our wedding and although we explained this, she didn't write this information down, wrote that we needed a larger cake then we asked for, and did not listen to what we were saying. When my fiance picked the cake up, they let him know we get a cake on our first year anniversary, which is really nice, but followed with a backhanded comment of "even though we ordered a small cake". They also continued to make comments like "oh are you having a backyard wedding?" although we had our wedding at The White Room. Overall the cakes are great but the girls who work at the store need to listen to their brides and treat each customer like they are valued, regardless of what size order they place. It was jarring how stuck up they acted and treated us like we were insignificant although we had a black tie, white room wedding..we just wanted a smaller cake!

Profile Picture User6608966, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alley and her team did an AMAZING job with our 3-tiered wedding cake. Our cake was BEAUTIFUL and tastes even better! We are looking forward to our one year anniversary cake that Alley provides for all brides and grooms. She bakes a cake especially for you, so that you don't have to save the top of your cake and eat a freezer burned, stale cake. The girls at the shop are all professional, friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Charlene, 12/27/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Use them! The wedding cake was spectacular and dessert table was awesome...Plus they delivered to St. Augustine downtown on a Sunday and during the nights of lights festivities! even used milk glass serving trays for my 1920's vintage wedding...Just very perfect!!!

Profile Picture angela, 12/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet

The desserts were AMAZING!! People ate them before we even arrived at the reception. The cake pops, mini cupcakes, and our tier cake looked and tasted wonderful! Will definitely use them again for future events :)

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My guest are still talking about my cake table/dessert display (and of course what was on it) It looked magical and delicious all at once. They went above and beyond for my small wedding and I would highly recommend Alleycakes. It was a pleasure doing business with them and we are hooked on this local bakery. I find myself stopping in for cake pops for all occasions now.

Profile Picture Barbara, 11/5/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alleycakes Bakery...what a seriously enjoyable experience! From the start everyone was truly accommodating and helpful, including one of the owners, Ali! We had a changing number of guests and updated exactly what we wanted for the reception with no complaints. Everyone loved the wide variety of treats surrounding the actual cake. Super amazing and so tasty!! Highly suggest using this fantastic bakery!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Totally deserving of 5 stars. They were great and their desserts were even better! Would recommend them to anyone. We had extra desserts, but turns out the grooms family wasn't big on sweets.

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alleycakes was the best decision we could have made for our wedding cake and desserts. Our wedding was 2 days after a hurricane and they contacted us to inform us that it was not going to be a problem getting us our cake and desserts. They did a tasting when we scheduled an appointment with them and went over the information thoroughly and asked if we had any questions. They were very friendly, professional, and thoughtful to what we wanted. Our guest couldn't wait until we cut the cake so that they can have some cupcakes and cake pops. I heard nothing but positive things from our guests about the cupcakes and cake pops. Pricing is very reasonable.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes

The best bakery EVER!!!! Alleys team prepared my wedding cake & desserts. You know how most couples save the top cake for their 1 year anniversary? Welp, we ate it!!! LOL It was irresistible!!!! Love love loved everything!! You can't go wrong with Alleycakes!! I can't wait until they open another store closer to the city so I won't have to drive to Neptune!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely the best! Our wedding cake was gorgeous!! I almost didn't want to eat it but we did and it was delicious!

Profile Picture ashley, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot say thank you enough for the amazing wedding cake and sweets. I didn’t do things traditionally for my wedding and I am so happy you were able to make things the way I wanted them. I loved the gold flakes on my cake and all the different types of sweets. I love the creativity of your staff and how friendly everyone was. For any of my cake needs you will get the first call.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Groom's Cake, Pastries, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

My daughter chose her to do the desserts at her wedding and it was the best choice ever! Her desserts are so amazing and she came personally and set them up! Everyone complimented us on them and the setup!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alleycakes is the best. Let me start off by saying I don't like cake, but thats not all they do! We booked them for our wedding and instead of going the traditional route of having a cake and serving it to all the guests which most don't eat. We had a desert table and every piece was gone! Chocolate covered bacon, chocolate covered potato chips, cake pops, mini cupcakes. macrons. It was different and something for everyone and everyone loved it especially the chocolate covered items. I would highly recommend these guys they were so easy and awesome to work with. The staff and food are excellent!!

Profile Picture Lauren jonathan, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries

We got married August 6th in a yoga studio and used Alleycakes for our desserts. We had different cakes and other goodies at each tables as center pieces, instead of serving one big wedding cake or using a bunch of flowers and decor on the tables. Ali and her team were absolutely wonderful!!! The guests LOVED everything they tried and the cakes were beautifully done. Ali herself was extremely personable and helpful. We met with her in person to go over what we invisioned for our wedding and she did exactly that. It was perfect. We highly recommend Alleycakes for any of your cake needs :)

Profile Picture Adriana, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alley Cakes did such an amazing job creating a beautiful desert table at my recent wedding at The White Room in St. Augustine. The deserts were absolutely beautiful and my guests raved about how delicious they were all night. We literally only had 2 minicupcakes and 2 macaroons left over at the end of the night, which I'm told is unheard of... They were professional, talented and incredibly sweet people to work with and I could not give them a better recommendation! You guys are the best!

Profile Picture chrissy, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alleycakes did such a great job with the dessert bar (and cake) at our wedding last month! Everything was customized to our taste preferences, colors, and overall look! The presentation turned out great - we got tons of compliments on the sweet treats (cake pops to die for that were gone in 5 minutes, gorgeous macaroons with the pretty gold dust as someone else noted below)! The cake was so beautiful as well - (barely naked, 3 tier, with different flavors per tier) - I sent a few inspirational pictures, and they created exactly what I envisioned. The staff was also very accommodating; by offering a few taste boxes to ensure we found the exact flavors we were looking for, to selecting display pieces that fit in perfectly with the overall wedding theme. (FYI - cupcakes are given in the taste boxes, just something to keep in mind depending on what you prefer when it comes to texture/icing. We were actually much more impressed when we tried our wedding cake - which was a good thing!) If overall presentation is important to you, and you are looking to offer an assortment of dessert options at a budget friendly price, with high value - go with Alleycakes, they will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/21/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Pastries, Cake Stands