Alleycakes Bakery Reviews

Alleycakes Bakery 6
Alleycakes Bakery 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Sweet treats and sweet staff!

Everyone at Alleycakes was helpful, especially they're events person Samantha. She answered all my questions promptly, helped me customize our desserts package, and delivered it ahead of time so it was all at the venue ready to go. Our guests raved about the cake pops and mini cupcakes. Everything was delicious and beautiful!

Laura Hughes · Married on 09/15/2018

The best desserts I have ever had! Heavenly!

I knew this was a perfect match when I walked in and was greeted with a glass of champagne by Ali! She is the coolest and super easy going. Alley Cakes did the best job ever for our wedding! blown away! everything tasted heavenly and our guests raved about all of the desserts! The staff are such artists and know how to make a damn good dessert! The display they created was gorgeous! I would recommend them to everyone for any occasion!

Alleycakes Bakery 8
    Alleycakes Bakery 9
    Alleycakes Bakery 10
    Alleycakes Bakery 11

Dylan · Married on 02/10/2018

We got a two tiered wedding cake with cake pops and macaroons for our son's wedding yesterday and everything was very fresh, beautiful and delicious.

Reese · Married on 11/18/2017

I'm not a big cake person so I wasn't expecting to be impressed to be honest. Boy was I wrong! We had a three-tier "Poppin' Bottles" cake (which is champagne flavored) and it was oh-so-delicious. For smaller bites for our guests we ordered cake pops and they were a hit! Alleycakes made ordering/delivering easy, and provided the set-up for all our desserts, not just the ones they provided. We're super excited for our 1 year anniversary cake, can't wait to have it again.

Alleycakes Bakery 12
    Alleycakes Bakery 13
    Alleycakes Bakery 14
    Alleycakes Bakery 15
    Alleycakes Bakery 16

Jayla · Married on 09/11/2017

Awesome work on my daughters cake

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2017

My wedding cake was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I also had cake pops and mini cupcakes which are so delicious. My wedding cake flavor was It's A Jam and my wedding guests raved about it. Some of my family members even asked me if I had any left over after the wedding because they wanted more! If you do cake pops for your wedding, I highly recommend getting the Oh-Ee-Oh flavor and the Poppin' Bottles flavor. The team at Alleycakes are very professional and easy to work with and my cake was delivered to my wedding on time. I would highly recommend Alleycakes to anyone!!

Cole · Married on 05/28/2017

Our cake was absolutely delicious! Both the wedding cake and groom's cake came out better than we could have imagined. The tasting box was amazing and helped us decide on our final flavors. You can tell that Ali cares about her customers and it really shows in the final product. We can't wait for our anniversary so we can get our anniversary cake from there as well! :)

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Alleycakes did our wedding cake and dessert table and it was so beautiful. Everyone said the deserts were delicious and the cake was so beautiful. Ali is so creative and she took what I had in mind and turned it to reality and it was perfect. Thank you so much for everything!

Charlene · Married on 12/27/2016

Alley and her team did an AMAZING job with our 3-tiered wedding cake. Our cake was BEAUTIFUL and tastes even better! We are looking forward to our one year anniversary cake that Alley provides for all brides and grooms. She bakes a cake especially for you, so that you don't have to save the top of your cake and eat a freezer burned, stale cake. The girls at the shop are all professional, friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

angela · Married on 12/11/2016

Use them! The wedding cake was spectacular and dessert table was awesome...Plus they delivered to St. Augustine downtown on a Sunday and during the nights of lights festivities! even used milk glass serving trays for my 1920's vintage wedding...Just very perfect!!!

Katie · Married on 11/11/2016

The desserts were AMAZING!! People ate them before we even arrived at the reception. The cake pops, mini cupcakes, and our tier cake looked and tasted wonderful! Will definitely use them again for future events :)

Barbara · Married on 11/05/2016

My guest are still talking about my cake table/dessert display (and of course what was on it) It looked magical and delicious all at once. They went above and beyond for my small wedding and I would highly recommend Alleycakes. It was a pleasure doing business with them and we are hooked on this local bakery. I find myself stopping in for cake pops for all occasions now.

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

Totally deserving of 5 stars. They were great and their desserts were even better! Would recommend them to anyone. We had extra desserts, but turns out the grooms family wasn't big on sweets.

Grace · Married on 10/09/2016

Alleycakes was the best decision we could have made for our wedding cake and desserts. Our wedding was 2 days after a hurricane and they contacted us to inform us that it was not going to be a problem getting us our cake and desserts. They did a tasting when we scheduled an appointment with them and went over the information thoroughly and asked if we had any questions. They were very friendly, professional, and thoughtful to what we wanted. Our guest couldn't wait until we cut the cake so that they can have some cupcakes and cake pops. I heard nothing but positive things from our guests about the cupcakes and cake pops. Pricing is very reasonable.

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

The best bakery EVER!!!! Alleys team prepared my wedding cake & desserts. You know how most couples save the top cake for their 1 year anniversary? Welp, we ate it!!! LOL It was irresistible!!!! Love love loved everything!! You can't go wrong with Alleycakes!! I can't wait until they open another store closer to the city so I won't have to drive to Neptune!

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say thank you enough for the amazing wedding cake and sweets. I didn’t do things traditionally for my wedding and I am so happy you were able to make things the way I wanted them. I loved the gold flakes on my cake and all the different types of sweets. I love the creativity of your staff and how friendly everyone was. For any of my cake needs you will get the first call.

Deborah · Married on 09/10/2016

My daughter chose her to do the desserts at her wedding and it was the best choice ever! Her desserts are so amazing and she came personally and set them up! Everyone complimented us on them and the setup!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Alleycakes Bakery's reply:

Deborah we are thrilled to hear that you and your daughter were so pleased with our desserts and our service at the wedding! We bake to please and sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with us and potential clients! Wishing your daughter the very best in her marriage!

Lauren jonathan · Married on 09/03/2016

Alleycakes is the best. Let me start off by saying I don't like cake, but thats not all they do! We booked them for our wedding and instead of going the traditional route of having a cake and serving it to all the guests which most don't eat. We had a desert table and every piece was gone! Chocolate covered bacon, chocolate covered potato chips, cake pops, mini cupcakes. macrons. It was different and something for everyone and everyone loved it especially the chocolate covered items. I would highly recommend these guys they were so easy and awesome to work with. The staff and food are excellent!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Alleycakes Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We LOVE converting people who "don't like cake" :) It was our pleasure working with you and we wish you and your new hubby Johnathan the very best!! xoxo - Alleycakes girls

Adriana · Married on 08/06/2016

We got married August 6th in a yoga studio and used Alleycakes for our desserts. We had different cakes and other goodies at each tables as center pieces, instead of serving one big wedding cake or using a bunch of flowers and decor on the tables. Ali and her team were absolutely wonderful!!! The guests LOVED everything they tried and the cakes were beautifully done. Ali herself was extremely personable and helpful. We met with her in person to go over what we invisioned for our wedding and she did exactly that. It was perfect. We highly recommend Alleycakes for any of your cake needs :)

chrissy · Married on 07/16/2016

Alley Cakes did such an amazing job creating a beautiful desert table at my recent wedding at The White Room in St. Augustine. The deserts were absolutely beautiful and my guests raved about how delicious they were all night. We literally only had 2 minicupcakes and 2 macaroons left over at the end of the night, which I'm told is unheard of... They were professional, talented and incredibly sweet people to work with and I could not give them a better recommendation! You guys are the best!

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

Alleycakes did such a great job with the dessert bar (and cake) at our wedding last month! Everything was customized to our taste preferences, colors, and overall look! The presentation turned out great - we got tons of compliments on the sweet treats (cake pops to die for that were gone in 5 minutes, gorgeous macaroons with the pretty gold dust as someone else noted below)! The cake was so beautiful as well - (barely naked, 3 tier, with different flavors per tier) - I sent a few inspirational pictures, and they created exactly what I envisioned. The staff was also very accommodating; by offering a few taste boxes to ensure we found the exact flavors we were looking for, to selecting display pieces that fit in perfectly with the overall wedding theme. (FYI - cupcakes are given in the taste boxes, just something to keep in mind depending on what you prefer when it comes to texture/icing. We were actually much more impressed when we tried our wedding cake - which was a good thing!) If overall presentation is important to you, and you are looking to offer an assortment of dessert options at a budget friendly price, with high value - go with Alleycakes, they will not disappoint!

Christina · Married on 05/14/2016

Alley Cakes is amazing!!! They made our wedding cake and all the table goodies. Everything was super tasty and beautiful. Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop saying how great everything was. There was nothing left at the end of the night. They go above and beyond to with any request made. YUMMY!!!!!!

Christina · Married on 05/14/2016

Everything we ordered was delicious and presented so beautifully. My husband and I were completely overwhelmed with compliments on our cake. It was truly a masterpiece on our dessert table. They were even able to add on an adorable grooms cake last minute. Any time I had a question, someone got back to me either that day or the next. It was worth the time and money to hire Alleycakes.

Shaina · Married on 04/24/2016

First off, I must say that I actually saw the most beautiful naked cake ever on Pinterest and it was from this bakery! I couldn't believe how perfect it was and it was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The bakery has to be one the most unknown gems ever! I never heard of Alley Cakes Bakery...ever...I am so shocked because they are perfect! I ordered a two tiered naked wedding cake along with French macaroons, cake pops, and sweet shots! My guests are still talking about my cake it was so gorgeous and Delish filled with the most incredible mixed berry compote! Alley coordinated my desserts with my wedding colors and dusted my macaroons with beautiful gold dust! They even delivered to my venue in St. Augustine FL for us! Everything was absolutely delicious and gorgeous. From start to finish I couldn't be more pleased. Oh and how could I forget? The cost!! The most inexpensive I've priced and best tasting if you ask me! I'm so pleased that I plan on getting my birthday cake from there even though for me it's a bit of a drive...it's well worth it! Thanks again Ali!

Kathleen · Married on 03/12/2016

The cake display set up by the Alleycakes team was absolutely beautiful! Everyone raved about how delicious their treats were, and they offer such variety that there is something for everyone.