Alleycakes Bakery Reviews

Alleycakes Bakery 7
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 07/01/2019

Outstanding!

We hired Ali and her team for our wedding in Ponte Vedra in early July. They were outstanding to work with and the cake and cake pops were so delicious! We had agreed on a medium sized cake and 3 dozen cake pops. I am currently pregnant and we found out the gender a lot earlier than expected so when I asked Ali if I could possibly change to have a smaller cake and 7 dozen cake pops (for a surprise gender reveal at the wedding) she was more than willing to accommodate me. This was honestly the highlight of my wedding because not even my parents were expecting it so it made my day so special!! Everything was amazing and all the guests were asking for seconds! I very highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Emerson · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing dessert bar

I'm a HUGE dessert person and I wanted an awesome dessert bar at my wedding. Alleycakes Bakery definitely delivered! They made a variety of mini desserts for the "bar" and we were able to trial a variety before hand to help make our final choices! She also made a grooms cake that was so delicious! Not only did they look amazing and the presentation was beautiful, the taste of everything was SO GOOD. She was always quick to respond to emails and was very helpful and patient as I wanted everything to be perfect! Everyone loved the desserts and keep talking about the amazing dessert bar. I would recommend Alleycakes to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Alleycakes Bakery 8
  • Maggie

Maggie Merrill · Married on 04/25/2019

Amazing!!!

Can’t thank Alley enough for perfecting everything dessert wise on our wedding day. 10/10 do yourself a favor and get your desserts for any event here!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Lindsey · Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic Bakery

Alleycakes made the most perfect cake for our wedding! The whole planning process with them was super easy and everything looked great and tasted even better! We showed Samantha some pictures of cakes we liked off pinterest, insta, etc. and she completely nailed our vision. Such a beautiful cake! Our guests raved about the taste and loved the cakepops as well! Sad there was no leftovers! Will for sure be using Alleycakes for all our bakery needs.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Joan. Brown · Married on 03/17/2019

Beautiful Mermaid Cake

We ordered one of the small cakes today. It was awesome! It was a Beautiful Mermaid Cake. Can't wait to order again soon. My daughter also got the St Patrick's Day macarons. Delish and also beautiful. Thanks so much !!!! BTW love the pink cake boxes!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Alleycakes Bakery 9
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2018

Sweet treats and sweet staff!

Everyone at Alleycakes was helpful, especially they're events person Samantha. She answered all my questions promptly, helped me customize our desserts package, and delivered it ahead of time so it was all at the venue ready to go. Our guests raved about the cake pops and mini cupcakes. Everything was delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Laura Hughes · Married on 09/15/2018

The best desserts I have ever had! Heavenly!

I knew this was a perfect match when I walked in and was greeted with a glass of champagne by Ali! She is the coolest and super easy going. Alley Cakes did the best job ever for our wedding! blown away! everything tasted heavenly and our guests raved about all of the desserts! The staff are such artists and know how to make a damn good dessert! The display they created was gorgeous! I would recommend them to everyone for any occasion!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Alleycakes Bakery 10
    Alleycakes Bakery 11
    Alleycakes Bakery 12
    Alleycakes Bakery 13

Dylan · Married on 02/10/2018

We got a two tiered wedding cake with cake pops and macaroons for our son's wedding yesterday and everything was very fresh, beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Reese · Married on 11/18/2017

I'm not a big cake person so I wasn't expecting to be impressed to be honest. Boy was I wrong! We had a three-tier "Poppin' Bottles" cake (which is champagne flavored) and it was oh-so-delicious. For smaller bites for our guests we ordered cake pops and they were a hit! Alleycakes made ordering/delivering easy, and provided the set-up for all our desserts, not just the ones they provided. We're super excited for our 1 year anniversary cake, can't wait to have it again.

Sent on 03/16/2018
    Alleycakes Bakery 14
    Alleycakes Bakery 15
    Alleycakes Bakery 16
    Alleycakes Bakery 17
    Alleycakes Bakery 18

Jayla · Married on 09/11/2017

Awesome work on my daughters cake

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2017

My wedding cake was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I also had cake pops and mini cupcakes which are so delicious. My wedding cake flavor was It's A Jam and my wedding guests raved about it. Some of my family members even asked me if I had any left over after the wedding because they wanted more! If you do cake pops for your wedding, I highly recommend getting the Oh-Ee-Oh flavor and the Poppin' Bottles flavor. The team at Alleycakes are very professional and easy to work with and my cake was delivered to my wedding on time. I would highly recommend Alleycakes to anyone!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Cole · Married on 05/28/2017

Our cake was absolutely delicious! Both the wedding cake and groom's cake came out better than we could have imagined. The tasting box was amazing and helped us decide on our final flavors. You can tell that Ali cares about her customers and it really shows in the final product. We can't wait for our anniversary so we can get our anniversary cake from there as well! :)

Sent on 10/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2017

Alleycakes did our wedding cake and dessert table and it was so beautiful. Everyone said the deserts were delicious and the cake was so beautiful. Ali is so creative and she took what I had in mind and turned it to reality and it was perfect. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Charlene · Married on 12/27/2016

Alley and her team did an AMAZING job with our 3-tiered wedding cake. Our cake was BEAUTIFUL and tastes even better! We are looking forward to our one year anniversary cake that Alley provides for all brides and grooms. She bakes a cake especially for you, so that you don't have to save the top of your cake and eat a freezer burned, stale cake. The girls at the shop are all professional, friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/09/2017

angela · Married on 12/11/2016

Use them! The wedding cake was spectacular and dessert table was awesome...Plus they delivered to St. Augustine downtown on a Sunday and during the nights of lights festivities! even used milk glass serving trays for my 1920's vintage wedding...Just very perfect!!!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Katie · Married on 11/11/2016

The desserts were AMAZING!! People ate them before we even arrived at the reception. The cake pops, mini cupcakes, and our tier cake looked and tasted wonderful! Will definitely use them again for future events :)

Sent on 11/29/2016

Barbara · Married on 11/05/2016

My guest are still talking about my cake table/dessert display (and of course what was on it) It looked magical and delicious all at once. They went above and beyond for my small wedding and I would highly recommend Alleycakes. It was a pleasure doing business with them and we are hooked on this local bakery. I find myself stopping in for cake pops for all occasions now.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

Totally deserving of 5 stars. They were great and their desserts were even better! Would recommend them to anyone. We had extra desserts, but turns out the grooms family wasn't big on sweets.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Grace · Married on 10/09/2016

Alleycakes was the best decision we could have made for our wedding cake and desserts. Our wedding was 2 days after a hurricane and they contacted us to inform us that it was not going to be a problem getting us our cake and desserts. They did a tasting when we scheduled an appointment with them and went over the information thoroughly and asked if we had any questions. They were very friendly, professional, and thoughtful to what we wanted. Our guest couldn't wait until we cut the cake so that they can have some cupcakes and cake pops. I heard nothing but positive things from our guests about the cupcakes and cake pops. Pricing is very reasonable.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

The best bakery EVER!!!! Alleys team prepared my wedding cake & desserts. You know how most couples save the top cake for their 1 year anniversary? Welp, we ate it!!! LOL It was irresistible!!!! Love love loved everything!! You can't go wrong with Alleycakes!! I can't wait until they open another store closer to the city so I won't have to drive to Neptune!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say thank you enough for the amazing wedding cake and sweets. I didn’t do things traditionally for my wedding and I am so happy you were able to make things the way I wanted them. I loved the gold flakes on my cake and all the different types of sweets. I love the creativity of your staff and how friendly everyone was. For any of my cake needs you will get the first call.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Deborah · Married on 09/10/2016

My daughter chose her to do the desserts at her wedding and it was the best choice ever! Her desserts are so amazing and she came personally and set them up! Everyone complimented us on them and the setup!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Alleycakes Bakery's reply:

Deborah we are thrilled to hear that you and your daughter were so pleased with our desserts and our service at the wedding! We bake to please and sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with us and potential clients! Wishing your daughter the very best in her marriage!

Lauren jonathan · Married on 09/03/2016

Alleycakes is the best. Let me start off by saying I don't like cake, but thats not all they do! We booked them for our wedding and instead of going the traditional route of having a cake and serving it to all the guests which most don't eat. We had a desert table and every piece was gone! Chocolate covered bacon, chocolate covered potato chips, cake pops, mini cupcakes. macrons. It was different and something for everyone and everyone loved it especially the chocolate covered items. I would highly recommend these guys they were so easy and awesome to work with. The staff and food are excellent!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Alleycakes Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We LOVE converting people who "don't like cake" :) It was our pleasure working with you and we wish you and your new hubby Johnathan the very best!! xoxo - Alleycakes girls

Adriana · Married on 08/06/2016

We got married August 6th in a yoga studio and used Alleycakes for our desserts. We had different cakes and other goodies at each tables as center pieces, instead of serving one big wedding cake or using a bunch of flowers and decor on the tables. Ali and her team were absolutely wonderful!!! The guests LOVED everything they tried and the cakes were beautifully done. Ali herself was extremely personable and helpful. We met with her in person to go over what we invisioned for our wedding and she did exactly that. It was perfect. We highly recommend Alleycakes for any of your cake needs :)

Sent on 08/08/2016

chrissy · Married on 07/16/2016

Alley Cakes did such an amazing job creating a beautiful desert table at my recent wedding at The White Room in St. Augustine. The deserts were absolutely beautiful and my guests raved about how delicious they were all night. We literally only had 2 minicupcakes and 2 macaroons left over at the end of the night, which I'm told is unheard of... They were professional, talented and incredibly sweet people to work with and I could not give them a better recommendation! You guys are the best!

Sent on 07/28/2016