Allensons Events Reviews

Allensons Events 2
Allensons Events 3
Allensons Events 4

Lee · Getting married on 12/31/2025

The service and quality are the amazing, The event planner is kind, respectful, and thoughtful. She can handle any situation you give her. She can bring your dreams to life, whatever you think you want done. She makes it happen, she wows you in every way. The crew and staff are just and kind and thoughtful as well. The enter event planning staff is best

Sent on 11/08/2017

Tameika · Married on 07/05/2019

Awesomeness

We enjoyed our officiant. She delivered. More than we expected. Thanks a lot.

Allensons Events 5
    Sent on 07/29/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 05/30/2019

Great!!! Awesome!!!

I can’t put in words how satisfied we are with the service you provided us!!! From helping us find amazing preformers to making our ceremony special....everything was great! We thank you so much for making our special day special.
    Allensons event went out of their way to check out our venue and do sound checks on her own unpaid time to make sure she was familiar with the venue and that the sound for the preformers was good as well. That speaks for going beyond of great service. We highly recomand Allensons events!
    The preformers that Allensons event found for us made this moment unforgettable!!!
    Thank you for everything!

Allensons Events 6
    Allensons Events 7
    Allensons Events 8
    Sent on 06/04/2019

LaKisha · Married on 07/28/2018

Allensons Events has exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Pamela Leach · Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent Wedding Planning Services

K.LaShaae is professional and efficient in all she does. She transformed out event into an event to remember. I highly recommend her for your upcoming event.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Krystal · Married on 04/14/2017

Allensonsevents turned a possible no Prom into a wonderful event for my seniors. Kimberly handled everything from negotiations to set up with grace and kindness. She ensured that I understood every step of the process and was front and center on the day of our event to make sure everything went smoothly and as we wanted. The event went off without a hitch because of her and I couldn't be more thankful.

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • W

Wanda · Married on 08/28/2016

Planning & Coordination

There are no words to describe K. LaShaae and her team. They are awesome in every way. I worked with her as she assisted my client with the planning and coordination of your destination wedding. My client was stress free and K. LaShaae handled each detail making her wedding an event to remember.

Sent on 11/19/2018