Allenbrooke Farms Reviews

58 | Spring Hill, TN

58 Reviews for Allenbrooke Farms

Ryan · Married on 12/10/2016

Stephanie and Daniel were amazing! The barn was absolutely perfect and we were homered to be the first couple married here. We couldn't have picked a better place or owners to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2016

Perfect place to have a wedding! Stephanie and Daniel Allen were amazing and they worked so hard to make my special day so perfect. The venue is beautiful and overlooks all their land! Loved it!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Allenbrooke Farms was simply magical! Sitting on 70 acres of a beautiful farm, it made it perfect for our wedding. It's not only a beautiful barn on the inside and out but it was so affordable! I highly recommend Allenbrooke Farms to anyone looking to get married!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Scotti

Scotti · Married on 10/08/2016

The best day ever

I might be a little bias but my wedding day was an absolute dream! Ever since we first visited Allenbrooke’s farm I knew it was exactly where I wanted to have my wedding. Stephanie took us on a tour of the venue and pointed out every detail that would make our day perfect and she wasn't wrong. It was no comparison to the other venues we had looked at. Stephanie, Becca, and Amber knew exactly how to make my vision come to life even if I wasn't sure how to exactly explain what I wanted. People began asking me if I was getting nervous the closer we got to the wedding and I kept thinking what a silly question! I wasn't nervous at all, if anything I was excited to see everything come together and I knew it would be perfect. I never felt stressed throughout the entire wedding planning process. The AF team took care of coordinating with vendors, making sure the designs and florals were just right, and getting everything ready for the day of. Any question I had they answered within a matter of minutes and I felt at ease knowing they were in control of our wedding day! The day of Stephanie, Becca, and Amber each checked on me and my bridesmaids multiple times making sure we had everything we needed while getting ready in the most beautiful getting ready room. Seriously, y'all, it had plenty of space to move around each other and everyone could still be a part of the conversation while getting hair and make up done. There were snacks, drinks, toiletries, steamers, anything you could think of they have it in the room waiting for you so you are all set for the day of. Stephanie even made me a plate of food to make sure I ate something that day! They all made me feel calm and confident throughout the day so all I had to focus on was the joy of getting to marry my best friend. I have already received so many compliments from wedding guests about the dreamy ceremony lawn and the amazing reception barn. When the ceremony was over and I walked into the reception for the first time with all the lights dimmed and the candles lit, my breath was literally taken away. I started to tear up because it was the most beautiful room I had ever seen. I wish I could relive that day over and over again. Stephanie, Becca, Amber, Farmer Dan and the entire AF team make your wedding a priority. They all go above and beyond to make your wedding the most special day you have ever had. I can't thank them enough for making our wedding the absolute most perfect day from beginning to end. If you are still deciding between venues, STOP LOOKING! Allenbrooke Farms is where you need to have your wedding. You won’t regret it, I PROMISE!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Allenbrooke Farms's reply:

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't believe what beautiful words!! Thank you! The first time I read through your message, it was out loud so that Amber & Stephanie could hear too! I literally got choked up and tears welled up in my eyes. We were so excited and happy to plan the details for your wedding day! Thank you for trusting us 100%!! XOXOXO - Becca

Stephanie Allen at Allenbrooke Farms is the ultimate host. She has thought out every detail in the building of their barn and utilized her years of experience hosting events and her expertise as an interior designer to create a stunning backdrop for any wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/24/2012

Best Wedding Ever

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Allenbrooke Farms. Planning a destination wedding can be challenging and a little nerve racking, but the staff at Allenbrooke Farms really take care of every detail. Myself, my husband, our children and all our friends and family were taken care of from the time we arrived until they waved us away. They even gave us a wedding gift (we cried). We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue, more helpful staff, or a “funner” wedding. Thank you -Becca, Amber, Stephanie, Farmer Dan, and the rest of the Team at Allenbrooke Farms for a wonderful wedding!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Allenbrooke Farms's reply:

Christine, it was such a pleasure meeting you and Heath!! We adore the love you show towards one another! So glad the two of you reconnected after all those years!!!! :-) We are SO HAPPY for y'all!! - Becca

Pamela · Married on 09/23/2017

The Barn at Allenbrooke Farms provided the perfect place for our daughter to have the wedding of her dreams. Stephanie and Dan have created a place where a day of memories are made and every detail is taken care of.
    Thank you so much for everything!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Allenbrooke Farms's reply:

Thanks so much pam! It was a beautiful, fun, and happy wedding! Xoxoxoxo, stephanie

Megan Mcgill · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing venue!

The staff at Allenbrooke Farms was amazing! They handled every detail and made my day very special. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect wedding. Stephanie, Becca, and Amber were always available when I had any questions and made the day run very smoothly! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone. An absolutely amazing experience.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Allenbrooke Farms's reply:

Thank you SO much, Megan!!!! It was such an honor for us to have you and Joseph share your "I do's" at Allenbrooke Farms. Hands down, one of the most awesome grooms cakes I've seen!!!! Congratulations!!!! - Becca