Allegro Wedding and Events Center Reviews

Allegro Wedding and Events Center 7
  • Ginger

Ginger Smithson Stallsworth · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Day

Beautiful set up on the beach for the ceremony. Flexible with changes when the picture didn’t look exactly as I had envisioned when she texted me.
    Reception venue was beautiful with my added personal touches that were encouraged. Food was delicious wished I had some now!
    Overall very positive experience and would highly recommend using them. I researched several wedding planners and Alabama beach weddings was the perfect choice for us!!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 8
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 9
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 10
  • Lauren

Lauren Louviere · Married on 08/31/2019

Miriam was amazing.

Miriam was amazing. She made our special day completely breath taking and stress free. There’s not a thing I would have changed. Everything was prefect. Thanks again Miriam for everything. The Louviere’s 🖤

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 15
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 16
  • Tawanda

Tawanda Williamson · Married on 06/15/2019

My wedding set up was beautiful. The staff was punctual and accommodating. I really enjoyed my special evening.

I would recommend this vendor for several reasons. One, she was available at all times. She provided the perfect set-up and venue to make any bride ecstatic about their special day. I appreciate her patience as well her professionalism.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Crystal Moore · Married on 06/14/2019

Best day ever

It was amazing! Set up on public beach but little to no background people in pictures. Had our wedding at 5:30 in middle of June, sun was still bright. Not hot at all. Wouldn’t change anything.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 17

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2019

Our Wedding

Everything was perfect!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Leslie · Married on 05/04/2019

Miriam worked tirelessly to make everything perfect.

The beach wedding ceremony was absolutely lovely and the minister made everyone feel at home and like he had known the bride and groom forever.
    The reception venue was beautifully decorated, the food was excellent, and everyone had a great time dancing on the large dance floor. Miriam and her entire staff were very professional and couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful. Everything came together beautifully!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Phil Showers · Married on 05/04/2019

She was with us through the storm!

Miriam is a rockstar! She was there cajoling us to make decisions in time for the wedding; She was there answering questions we had about the reception and the cake and the photographer (A++, Get the extra hours! Shes totally worth it! ) and all the little random other questions that come up! And on the day of the wedding, she was there when a sudden storm blew all the decorations down. She was honest about it when it there was danger, and she was first on the scene when the storm was past. I drove out with my Best Man and helped her re-hang all the the decorations and poles that had been blown down the beach! Our wedding site went from completely wiped out, and she got it put back up and reset in less than two hours!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 18
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 19
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 20
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 21

Mia Ray · Married on 04/20/2019

Very Pleased!

My beach wedding was all that I could ask for! They took care of everything!! I was stressed about forgetting the rose petals for the flower girl, but Miriam had them already waiting for her. My last minute recipe for a signature drink was no problem either. The bartender mixed it perfectly. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Dar · Married on 12/21/2018

I have experienced first hand a dedicated, friendly staff with it’s main goal; making the marriage/wedding experience memorable and enjoyable for all in attendance. The staff always practice organization, professionalism, cleanliness/sanitation in food preparation and rapport with the wedding party.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Jordin Taylor · Married on 11/21/2018

Beach wedding

Everything was absolutely amazing! Couldn’t of asked for anything more. Very personable!

H Neal · Married on 11/18/2018

Holly Neal

Miriam is wonderful to work with, always following through and responds quickly. Everything was just as planned and perfect.

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing, beautiful ceremony.... breathtaking

The wedding was more than we expected. Ceremony was beautiful and the staff was very helpful and friendly. A day to remember and cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you for making my dream come true!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely wonderful and perfectly stress free!!

I picked a package, 2 colors, and they took care of everything else. From checking the weather and detailed directions to the location, to creative and breathtaking pictures, Miriam and her crew ensure all detials were addressed. Every question was answered promptly. I cannot thank them enough for making our special day completely stressful and everything I imagined! Thank you!!!

Mike · Married on 10/01/2018

Miriam was a pleasure to work with and very helpful. The whole service was awesome!!! I would definitely recommend others to use her service.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Allegra · Married on 09/02/2018

This was the easiest way to have a wedding! The planner here helped with everything I needed and answered every question (and I asked a lot) the wedding out did everything I was expecting! I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 09/12/2018

J · Married on 08/07/2018

Miriam was amazing. She was super sweet and helpful. My 8 year old nephew was the ring bearer, and he dropped my wife"s ring in the sand, and Miriam sprang into action. She had her staff combing the beach with a metal detector and they found it in no time. That whole time, I was thinking to myself, who carries a metal detector in their car?, although Im glad she did. I found out later that we were not the first couple to have this happen, so she has made the metal detector part of her standard equipment, to be ready for that emergency. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect, and finding the ring :) John and Nancy Corrigan

Sent on 09/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

My Husband and I would to thank Miriam for the phenomenal job she done on our wedding! I highly recommend anybody to use her if they want a stress free ceremony and wedding reception! Our ceremony was decorated gorgeous and the venue for our reception was breathtaking! All our guest are still bragging on how great our wedding was from the food down to the Dj! I can’t thank you enough for the awesome job you done on our big day!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 22
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 23
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 24

Lyndsey · Married on 07/25/2018

Miriam and her team were awesome. They made the wedding of our dreams come true!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 25
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 26
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 27

Angela · Married on 07/14/2018

Miriam and her staff are awesome!!! Very professional...if style, grace, and elegance is what you’re looking for, then Miriam is the person to have on your team!! Thanks for making our special day a day we will always cherish with memories!!

Bryan and Angela

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 28
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 29
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 30
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 31
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 32

Angela · Married on 07/14/2018

It’s so much that we could say about Miriam and her staff, they are professional in every aspect of the business. I didn’t know anything about planning a wedding let along a beach wedding. She helped with every detail and out wedding was PERFECT!! The beach setup was amazing and looked far beyond what I had imagined. The reception hall was just as beautiful, everything was awesome. I had so many compliments from from guest about how wonderful everything was, even down to the food!!! Thanks Miriam for making our special day memorable!!!

Bryan & Angela Ford

Sent on 10/04/2018

Stacey · Married on 07/12/2018

Mariam was awesome from start to finish!!!! Everything was easy and stress free!!! My day was perfect and I just got my pictures back and they turned out great as well! Definitely the way to go! Wouldn’t change a thing!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 33
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 34
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 35
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 36
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 37
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 38

Alicia · Married on 07/03/2018

overall very satisfied... the weather was terrible while we were there, but Miriam is amazing and reworked the date and time and everything worked out wonderfully. :) Our pictures are so cute! Some of the poses that I thought would be a little awkward are actually my favorite!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Guisela · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend them. They took all the stress out of planning my wedding. I loved the cake they accommodated for us . It was a wonderful surprise we definitely will tell all our friends to go here for their beach weddings. Thanks for making our day special. ❤

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 39

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2018

Thank you so much for your help! Our wedding was perfect and beautiful!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2018

Very organized throughout year of planning. Prompt with communication. Beautiful wedding and reception! Thank you all for making my daughter's day more than we could have imagined!

Sent on 05/22/2018