Allegro Wedding and Events Center Reviews

22 | Orange Beach, AL

22 Reviews for Allegro Wedding and Events Center

22 Allegro Wedding and Events Center Reviews

Dar · Getting married on 12/21/2018

I have experienced first hand a dedicated, friendly staff with it’s main goal; making the marriage/wedding experience memorable and enjoyable for all in attendance. The staff always practice organization, professionalism, cleanliness/sanitation in food preparation and rapport with the wedding party.

Mike · Married on 10/01/2018

Miriam was a pleasure to work with and very helpful. The whole service was awesome!!! I would definitely recommend others to use her service.

Allegra · Married on 09/02/2018

This was the easiest way to have a wedding! The planner here helped with everything I needed and answered every question (and I asked a lot) the wedding out did everything I was expecting! I couldn’t have been happier!

J · Married on 08/07/2018

Miriam was amazing. She was super sweet and helpful. My 8 year old nephew was the ring bearer, and he dropped my wife"s ring in the sand, and Miriam sprang into action. She had her staff combing the beach with a metal detector and they found it in no time. That whole time, I was thinking to myself, who carries a metal detector in their car?, although Im glad she did. I found out later that we were not the first couple to have this happen, so she has made the metal detector part of her standard equipment, to be ready for that emergency. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect, and finding the ring :) John and Nancy Corrigan

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

My Husband and I would to thank Miriam for the phenomenal job she done on our wedding! I highly recommend anybody to use her if they want a stress free ceremony and wedding reception! Our ceremony was decorated gorgeous and the venue for our reception was breathtaking! All our guest are still bragging on how great our wedding was from the food down to the Dj! I can’t thank you enough for the awesome job you done on our big day!

Allegro Wedding and Events Center 2
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 3
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 4

Lyndsey · Married on 07/25/2018

Miriam and her team were awesome. They made the wedding of our dreams come true!!!

Allegro Wedding and Events Center 5
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 6
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 7

Angela · Married on 07/14/2018

Miriam and her staff are awesome!!! Very professional...if style, grace, and elegance is what you’re looking for, then Miriam is the person to have on your team!! Thanks for making our special day a day we will always cherish with memories!!

Bryan and Angela

Allegro Wedding and Events Center 8
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 9
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 10
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 11
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 12

Angela · Married on 07/14/2018

It’s so much that we could say about Miriam and her staff, they are professional in every aspect of the business. I didn’t know anything about planning a wedding let along a beach wedding. She helped with every detail and out wedding was PERFECT!! The beach setup was amazing and looked far beyond what I had imagined. The reception hall was just as beautiful, everything was awesome. I had so many compliments from from guest about how wonderful everything was, even down to the food!!! Thanks Miriam for making our special day memorable!!!

Bryan & Angela Ford

Stacey · Married on 07/12/2018

Mariam was awesome from start to finish!!!! Everything was easy and stress free!!! My day was perfect and I just got my pictures back and they turned out great as well! Definitely the way to go! Wouldn’t change a thing!!!!

Allegro Wedding and Events Center 13
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 14
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 15
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 16
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 17
    Allegro Wedding and Events Center 18

Alicia · Married on 07/03/2018

overall very satisfied... the weather was terrible while we were there, but Miriam is amazing and reworked the date and time and everything worked out wonderfully. :) Our pictures are so cute! Some of the poses that I thought would be a little awkward are actually my favorite!

Guisela · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend them. They took all the stress out of planning my wedding. I loved the cake they accommodated for us . It was a wonderful surprise we definitely will tell all our friends to go here for their beach weddings. Thanks for making our day special. ❤

Allegro Wedding and Events Center 19

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2018

Thank you so much for your help! Our wedding was perfect and beautiful!

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2018

Very organized throughout year of planning. Prompt with communication. Beautiful wedding and reception! Thank you all for making my daughter's day more than we could have imagined!

Ruth · Married on 02/24/2018

Great Beach Elopment experience with them! Emails answered quickly.

Elaine · Married on 09/14/2017

We had reservations for another company in Florida and due to the hurricane we had to find a place on short notice. It could not have been any better. The nicest and most accommodating people. We were doing a vow renewal ceremony and the beach they chose could not have been more beautiful! The ceremony, minister and Miriam were the best. The pictures are beautiful. This place is amazing!

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2017

Everyone was wonderful to work with. Miriam was our key contact and was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. The minister did a wonderful job. He was sincere and conducted a meaningful ceremony for us. The set up on the beach was absolutely beautiful. The photographer did a very nice job in capturing our memories. I would use them all over again!!!

Martha · Married on 07/01/2017

This was all inclusive package for the price it's a steal. I had nothing to worry about the entire time. Staff, food and location are amazing. Miriam was the best and will put you at ease she has everything organized and you won't wonder what you need to do. I would recommend her services to anyone. I can honestly say I have been raving about how great everything was for our special day. Thank you to Miriam and her staff for an awesome day!!!!

Allegro Wedding and Events Center 20

Amelia and Payton · Married on 06/24/2017

Everything was beautiful. Thank you so much, y'all exceeded our expectations!!! Miss Mariam was awesome, she took care of everything and the food was amazing. Our friends still comment on how good the food was!

Jim · Married on 08/28/2017

Miriam was fantastic! Me and my husband were beyond grateful. Everything was exactly what we wished for. IT WAS ALL PERFECT!!!!

Allegro Wedding and Events Center 21

Casey · Married on 08/26/2017

The beach was beautiful, everything was ready when we arrived no stressing details! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone who wants to take the stress out of getting married and having to worry about everything! Communication was great! I was sent salons and motels in the area and great places to eat afterwards. It did sprinkle a little during our wedding but it made the pictures that much more great! Definitely recommended! Thanks again for all your help in planning everything!

Mandy · Married on 08/08/2018

3.0

Very nice ceremony. Really enjoyed our time. It was short and sweet but very intimate sinc it was Just us.
    Location was super beautiful and the pictures turned out great. Love that we got all of them and can choose wha we want whenever we want.
    Miriam was very helpful and full of great ideas and easy to work with.

Thanks !!