6 Reviews for Allegro Wedding and Events Center

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
6 Allegro Wedding and Events Center Reviews

Everyone was wonderful to work with. Miriam was our key contact and was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. The minister did a wonderful job. He was sincere and conducted a meaningful ceremony for us. The set up on the beach was absolutely beautiful. The photographer did a very nice job in capturing our memories. I would use them all over again!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was all inclusive package for the price it's a steal. I had nothing to worry about the entire time. Staff, food and location are amazing. Miriam was the best and will put you at ease she has everything organized and you won't wonder what you need to do. I would recommend her services to anyone. I can honestly say I have been raving about how great everything was for our special day. Thank you to Miriam and her staff for an awesome day!!!!

Profile Picture Martha, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful. Thank you so much, y'all exceeded our expectations!!! Miss Mariam was awesome, she took care of everything and the food was amazing. Our friends still comment on how good the food was!

Profile Picture Amelia and Payton, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miriam was fantastic! Me and my husband were beyond grateful. Everything was exactly what we wished for. IT WAS ALL PERFECT!!!!

Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - Best Man and maid of honor
Profile Picture Jim, 8/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The beach was beautiful, everything was ready when we arrived no stressing details! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone who wants to take the stress out of getting married and having to worry about everything! Communication was great! I was sent salons and motels in the area and great places to eat afterwards. It did sprinkle a little during our wedding but it made the pictures that much more great! Definitely recommended! Thanks again for all your help in planning everything!

Profile Picture Casey, 8/26/17, 1 Review