15 Reviews for Allegro Wedding and Events Center

User Photos
+19
Photos
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Cake (2)
Linens (2)
Parking (2)
In-House Bar (1)
15 Allegro Wedding and Events Center Reviews

My Husband and I would to thank Miriam for the phenomenal job she done on our wedding! I highly recommend anybody to use her if they want a stress free ceremony and wedding reception! Our ceremony was decorated gorgeous and the venue for our reception was breathtaking! All our guest are still bragging on how great our wedding was from the food down to the Dj! I can’t thank you enough for the awesome job you done on our big day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miriam and her team were awesome. They made the wedding of our dreams come true!!!

Profile Picture Lyndsey , 7/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

Miriam and her staff are awesome!!! Very professional...if style, grace, and elegance is what you’re looking for, then Miriam is the person to have on your team!! Thanks for making our special day a day we will always cherish with memories!!

Bryan and Angela

Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - Beach set up
Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - Reception
Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - Reception
Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - Bride, Groom, Matron, Best Man...Beautiful flowers!!!
Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - The wedding party
Profile Picture Angela , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Linens, Buffet

Mariam was awesome from start to finish!!!! Everything was easy and stress free!!! My day was perfect and I just got my pictures back and they turned out great as well! Definitely the way to go! Wouldn’t change a thing!!!!

Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - Just me, my groom and our kids!
Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - Our family!
Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - United our two families!
Profile Picture Stacey, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

overall very satisfied... the weather was terrible while we were there, but Miriam is amazing and reworked the date and time and everything worked out wonderfully. :) Our pictures are so cute! Some of the poses that I thought would be a little awkward are actually my favorite!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend them. They took all the stress out of planning my wedding. I loved the cake they accommodated for us . It was a wonderful surprise we definitely will tell all our friends to go here for their beach weddings. Thanks for making our day special. ❤

Profile Picture Guisela , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very organized throughout year of planning. Prompt with communication. Beautiful wedding and reception! Thank you all for making my daughter's day more than we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great Beach Elopment experience with them! Emails answered quickly.

Profile Picture Ruth, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had reservations for another company in Florida and due to the hurricane we had to find a place on short notice. It could not have been any better. The nicest and most accommodating people. We were doing a vow renewal ceremony and the beach they chose could not have been more beautiful! The ceremony, minister and Miriam were the best. The pictures are beautiful. This place is amazing!

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Miriam was fantastic! Me and my husband were beyond grateful. Everything was exactly what we wished for. IT WAS ALL PERFECT!!!!

Photo for Allegro Wedding and Events Center Review - Best Man and maid of honor
Profile Picture Jim, 8/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The beach was beautiful, everything was ready when we arrived no stressing details! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone who wants to take the stress out of getting married and having to worry about everything! Communication was great! I was sent salons and motels in the area and great places to eat afterwards. It did sprinkle a little during our wedding but it made the pictures that much more great! Definitely recommended! Thanks again for all your help in planning everything!

Profile Picture Casey, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was wonderful to work with. Miriam was our key contact and was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. The minister did a wonderful job. He was sincere and conducted a meaningful ceremony for us. The set up on the beach was absolutely beautiful. The photographer did a very nice job in capturing our memories. I would use them all over again!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was all inclusive package for the price it's a steal. I had nothing to worry about the entire time. Staff, food and location are amazing. Miriam was the best and will put you at ease she has everything organized and you won't wonder what you need to do. I would recommend her services to anyone. I can honestly say I have been raving about how great everything was for our special day. Thank you to Miriam and her staff for an awesome day!!!!

Profile Picture Martha, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful. Thank you so much, y'all exceeded our expectations!!! Miss Mariam was awesome, she took care of everything and the food was amazing. Our friends still comment on how good the food was!

Profile Picture Amelia and Payton, 6/24/17, 1 Review