Allegro Quartet Reviews

29 | Zion, IL

29 Reviews for Allegro Quartet

Marianne · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I would highly recommend Allegro Quartet who played for us at our July 8th wedding reception. Not only were they very professional and reliable, but also were amazing musicians playing a wide variety of music from pop to rock to classical to just about everything in between. Our wedding guests commented several times how much they enjoyed the music and how it brought about a touch of class to our
    reception. Thank you Allegro Quartet for not only meeting our expectations, but exceeding them. You made our wedding reception extra special. William and Marianne F.

Jackie · Married on 06/11/2017

Allegro Quartet really made my ceremony and cocktail hour different from others that I have been to. It added an elegance and romance that i really wanted in contrast from my reception. All of my guest thought you were great and made it a very classy event!

Haley · Married on 11/05/2016

Ron & Cynthia perform amazing music for any ceremony. Whether you give them 100% direction or let them choose the music they see fit, it's always beautiful and gives your ceremony a very personal feeling. When planning our ceremony, we forgot a few areas that need music but Ron & Cynthia knew exactly what to play and when to play it. Couldn't have asked for a more talented, beautiful couple to be a part of our ceremony.

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Ron was beyond professional, and provided a fantastic string trio for our daughter and son-in-laws wedding last week. They played for the ceremony and cocktail hour and sounded great. Ron is so easy to work with and made things run without a hitch. We highly recommend them.

Jason · Married on 09/17/2016

If you are looking for a special touch to your ceremony, the Allegro Quartet is your choice. From the start, they were very accommodating and professional and very interested in making our wedding day a special one. The musicians were extremely talented and many of our guests loved listening to their performance before our ceremony began. I highly recommend Ron and his musicians for your wedding.

Laurie · Married on 08/05/2016

Made our wedding exceptional!

By Laurie M. on August 19, 2016

When we knew our daughter wanted a special piece of music for her bridal processional, we immediately contacted Ron who was recommended by our reception venue. From my first phone call, I knew this was someone we would enjoy working with. Ron immediately understood our vision and was very willing to find the music, and even found a soprano just a month before the wedding to add the impact
    we were looking for. There was not a dry eye in the place..the music was so moving and beautiful! His gifted quartet even played some latin music along with the classical during the prelude to enhance our culturally infused wedding party and guests. Their beautiful accompaniament during the sacred parts of the ceremony made it so very personal. I would highly recommend Ron and his gifted musicians for any event. You will find him reasonable in cost and highly professional and personal. We also recommend his concerts with his Full Score Chamber Orchestra! www.FullScore.org

Julie · Married on 06/25/2016

Ron Arden and his fabulous Allegro Quartet far exceeded our expectations for our daughter's wedding. From our first contact until the ceremony date, Ron was professional, extremely easy to communicate with, and willing to accommodate all our musical selections. They are a fabulous quartet, and I would highly recommend their services. We could not have been more pleased.

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Ron and the entire Allegro Quartet are absolutely amazing to work with! Ron provided us with the perfect amount of guidance and expertise to ensure we picked the most beautiful music for our ceremony and cocktail hour that represent us as a couple. He is extremely organized and hard-working and will go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is perfect. I am still receiving compliments from our wedding guests on how out-of-this-world the quartet and how extra special they made the day!

Ron and his trio were amazing. From the first contact to the day of the wedding, he was on top of everything and knew exactly what he was doing. The meeting to go over the music was easy and painless which is all a bride to be could ask for. I would highly recommend the Allegro Quartet to anyone wanting highly professional people who are clearly passionate about what they do.

Jeffrey · Married on 05/07/2016

Our expectations were surpassed when our friends kept asking where we found the musicians. We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience. We loved the suggestions of the music which added such warmth to our day. We are so pleased that we found such a perfect fit to complete our event.

Garnet · Married on 08/01/2015

They were excellent. I will be booking them again for another event. They were absolutely fantastic musicians and wonderful people; completely professional from start to finish.

Emily · Married on 07/25/2015

Ron kept in close contact with me to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. I wanted to surprise my fiancee and had Allegro Quartet play our song when I walked down the aisle. It isn't a traditional wedding piece, but they were more than willing to learn the song for me, and it turned out beautifully! Highly recommend this group to everyone!

Maurice · Married on 04/25/2015

Excellent job! "Must have" for any ceremony. Not only were the performers excellent, but the variety of stylistic interpretations of the music was amazing! A highlight of the day!

Ron and his team were fantastic. Both in terms of their communication and planning beforehand, and in their execution of the music on the day. We were in touch with Ron a few times prior to the big day, choosing the music we preferred. There was next to nothing that they could not play, and play well. Ron was also very helpful in giving his opinions on what we proposed, given his knowledge of classical music is materially better than ours! On the day itself Ron and his team arrived quietly, played magnificently, and left just as subtlety as the band took over. They most certainly come with our very high recommendation.

thomas · Married on 08/09/2014

The music was excellent. We had an outdoor ceremony and it was beautiful. I would certainly recommend this quartet to anyone.

Taryn · Married on 05/24/2014

I cannot speak highly enough of Allegro Quartet, specifically their talent and professionalism. They can play anything - just ask! Ron was a pleasure to work with; his flexibility and enthusiasm made the planning process a breeze. I would definitely recommend Allegro Quartet to any couple looking for an elegant backdrop to highlight their event.

Rob · Married on 01/08/2014

I hired Ron and the Allegro Quartet for my proposal to my fiance. They were AWESOME!!! I reached out to several quartets in preparation for the proposal, and Ron and his quartet were by far the most flexible, responsive, and accommodating. I proposed outdoors in very cold (but dry) weather. Typically, string instruments can't be played at low temperatures since the instruments could get damaged. But the awesome Allegro folks used less expensive student instruments in order to play outside when it was well below freezing. This was certainly a lot for me to ask of them (no other quartet would do this, and understandably so), but they came bundled up and ready to play. The quartet learned 2 new songs that I requested and they sounded amazing. They coordinated with me on timing to make sure my fiance was completely surprised. All in all, working with Ron was a complete pleasure and I would definitely recommend him and his quartet.

Very talented and professional, easy to work with. Made our ceremony complete. They also provided music during our cocktail hour which our guests loved.

Very flexible and professional! Gave great advice on music selection. This vendor also played at our cocktail hour and we got many compliments!

Very fast at communicating, great suggestions, on time and very professional.

Ron and Allegro Quartet were a wonderful addition to our wedding! We wanted music to be a big part of our ceremony and cocktail hour and Ron was wonderful, especially since we were planning from out of town. He even offered to have a call where he played us different options of music for our ceremony. On the wedding day, the quartet (plus a trumpet he had set up) sounded delightful-exactly what we wanted at our wedding.

The Allegro Quartet played for my mother's funeral mass. While typically a sad event, the music helped make it a celebration of her life.

Joanne · Married on 06/26/2010

Ron Arden provided the perfect touch of elegance to my daughter's wedding. He provided ceremony music that we requested, along with some suggestions of his own. He gracefully filled in when the girls took a little longer than planned to get themselves to the ceremony site. It couldn't have worked out nicer!

Alice · Married on 05/22/2016

We had a trio play for our wedding for approximately 4-5 hours since we decided to forego a DJ. Ron was our main contact person and was willing to meet beforehand to go over specific music as well as the general type of music we like. They were very responsive and accommodating to our requests. We were very pleased with the professionalism of the trio and thought it was worth every penny :)