Allegro Quartet Reviews

62 | Scottsdale, AZ

62 Reviews for Allegro Quartet

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2007

Allegro Quartet played the most amazing music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! Zara called to check in months prior to the wedding and followed up to ensure we were happy with all the music selections for our ceremony. I requested a special piece to be played during our processional and Zara went above and beyond to find the music notes. It was played beautifully! Our wedding would not have been the same without Allegro Quartet! They are the best and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful ceremony music.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Sara · Married on 02/04/2007

The music was perfect and beautiful. The lady I corresponded with, Barbara, was so sweet and helpful. She even sent me a sample CD of music that I got to keep.

Sent on 06/04/2008

Rachel · Married on 06/18/2005

Perfect. If you're thinking about doing a trio, DON'T! Spring for the quartet, it is soo worth it. Absolutely worth every penny.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Joy · Married on 11/01/2008

We love working with Allegro Quartet. They are terrific. They were able to create the atmosphere we wanted during the ceremony and reception. They provided a lot of good suggestion. Very professional!

Sent on 10/02/2009

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2016

Allegro was wonderful and learned my main ceremony song which was played beautifully. I was very happy with their professionalism and the quality of service provided.

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • srhbluerain

Shannon · Married on 11/05/2010

I used Allegro for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were spectacular! I worked with Priscilla to plan the music that we requested and we planned everything via email so it was very convenient. We hired a full quartet and it was lovely. I wish I got to hear more of it (I was busy with photos and all that)! They have a huge variety of songs to choose from...we had classical music but also had them play a variety of rock and contemporary (Led Zeppelin, Journey, Irish Folk music, Norah Jones, etc.) I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2010

Stephanie · Married on 03/14/2010

Having the Allegro string quartet at my ceremony and cocktail hour truly added tremendously to the elegance and beauty of the day. They were very professional, flexible, and talented.

Sent on 06/11/2010

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2005

Everything was great, although I think a string quartet is pretty pricey. I decided to splurge though and didn't regret it! I never met the actual ladies playing, but they signed my guest book and seemed very sweet. My mom was really impressed by them when they came up to introduce themselves to her.

Sent on 01/21/2008

Courtney · Married on 02/17/2017

We are so happy that we decided to go with Allegro Quartet for our wedding. They were so accommodating and helpful. We didn't even know where to start when picking the ceremony music and they made great suggestions and worked with us. The cocktail selections were great and we got lots of compliments. Allegro Quartet was really the thing that made our wedding just extra special.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Ashlee · Married on 12/29/2008

3.0

The ceremony music was beautiful and they even composed a version of our song for during the unity candle.

Sent on 02/07/2009

Julie · Married on 04/11/2009

4.2

Thanks to Allegro Quartet, who braved the rain on our wedding day in Arizona! They were shuffled from outside, to inside our suite, to inside the resort, back to our suite. I know it was hectic for them, but I didn't hear a word. It was sprinkling during our ceremony, so they had to set up inside our suite, which overlooked the ceremony area and had french doors. They only thing that was disappointing, was that I couldn't hear them! I realize they can't get their instruments wet, I just wish there was a better tent for them to be in or something that was closer to the ceremony site. We also had a song picked out for signing our marriage licence during the ceremony, but we couldn't sign it with the rain. We also had to move the cocktail hour inside the ballroom, so we didn't get to enjoy them during our photo session either. It was tough- but not their fault. It was a little hard to get responses from them in the beginning, but they pulled through. I didn't even meet them until the ceremony, but everything was worked out on emails & phone calls. Karen did call me for a run-through a couple days before hand, so I knew I was in good hands!

Sent on 06/09/2009

Kevin · Married on 12/29/2008

2.5
      3.0

The music was wonderful. They had a lot of different music options to chose from. They were able to give a list of what they had available, and even had a website to preview the music. They all play for the symphony, and the quality of thier music was truly apparent. They were able to compose a song for our wedding, which was really special. Would definately recommend! The only downside is the pricing. They are a little expensive, but worth the money!

Sent on 02/28/2009