Allegro Quartet Reviews

62 Reviews for Allegro Quartet

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible!

We hired Allegro Quartet to play our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were incredible! We are so glad we decided to use them. They gave our wedding the hint of elegance we were looking for. Highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I had been going back and forth about hiring a string quartet for our wedding ceremony. We met with Vickie from Allegro Quartet and we were sold right away! We didn't even interview any of the other quartets we'd researched. Vickie has an amazing energy about her, not only is she passionate about her music, but she also passionate about helping create the vision you have for your wedding.

I don't know what it is about live music, but it truly is a magical experience (pardon the cliché, but I don't know any other words to describe it)! I walked down to Canon in D and it truly is a moment I cannot forget. The quartet worked amazingly together and I can still hear the songs they played as I think back to that day (June 30th 2018). If you're looking to add that "magical" touch to your wedding, then I highly recommend Allegro Quarter, they're truly an amazing team! :)

Sent on 08/01/2018

Allegro Quartet's reply:

Jennifer, I cannot thank you enough for your kind and encouraging comments. It was a total joy playing for your wedding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing Allegro!

Rebecca · Married on 01/14/2018

My wedding planner recommended Allegro Quartet to me for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and I couldn't be more glad! I worked primarily with Vickie in planning the music, and she was wonderful. We even had a special request song that the group learned to play just for our special day. We heard many great compliments about the group (we hired a string trio) and couldn't be happier that we went with Allegro!

Gray · Married on 03/25/2017

Having been to many weddings where the DJ pipes in wedding music for the ceremony, we thought that having a string quartet for our ceremony would add an elegant touch to our wedding. We are so glad that we decided to have one. Our planner sent us a short list of string quartets and we liked the audio samples from Allegro’s website the most and they were fortunately available for our date.

We had Allegro play a half hour before our outdoor ceremony while guests filed in and were seated, during the ceremony, and at our cocktail hour. Unfortunately we were busy being hidden away, lining up, and then taking pictures — so we were limited to hearing the quartet ourselves during the ceremony. We were blown away by how great they sounded and how nice it looked to have a quartet in our ceremony. We cannot speak enough about how much nicer it was than having a DJ play wedding tracks through a speaker.

We had Allegro play classical music and traditional wedding songs for our ceremony and it sounded awesome. We selected many contemporary songs from their extensive catalogue for the cocktail hour. Our guests raved about the music.

If you are on the fence about whether or not to have a quartet, do not hesitate. We can recommend Allegro without reservation. They were lovely to work with, played extremely well, and were very fairly priced.

Lindsay · Married on 03/18/2017

Listen to online music samples from different vendors. Allegro was easily the best.

Kristin · Married on 03/04/2017

The Allegro Quartet went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. We highly recommend them!

Bre · Married on 02/25/2017

I would highly recommend Allegro Quartet to any couple considering having a string quartet, or any type of live music at their wedding. They helped me select our songs (we mixed classical music with current songs) and gave me some advice as far as the flow of the songs (and which sounded best for our particular setting). They sounded absolutely beautiful!

Vanessa Rose · Married on 11/12/2016

Barbara and Priscilla of Allegro Quartet were simply wonderful to work with from start to finish. My only regret is that we didn't get to enjoy them more because they were there for the ceremony and our cocktail hour that we were not really at (part of being the bride and groom). Anyway, they were professional, helpful and willing to meet special requests. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of strings at your wedding. It truly is worth it because it ads such a beautiful touch.

Maura · Married on 10/29/2016

They were so perfect and beautiful! Very responsive, reasonable priced for their skill level, and very organized. They have a huge range of songs to choose from and even take special requests for songs they don't have! I am so glad I found them! They made my ceremony so perfect. I would recommend them to all!

candace · Married on 06/18/2016

If you are looking for a string quartet I highly recommend Allegro Quartet. They were punctual and the music was beautiful. Very professional and they looked great. I would hire them again for any event that required string music. Loved them!!

Tiffany · Married on 06/11/2016

Barbara, Vickie, and the team were incredible! I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful service they gave my wedding! They were very good about responding to emails and sending me payment reminders when I was having a serious case of the 'bridal brain'. I requested to get a song that I love arranged for my ceremony and It was absolutely beautiful and perfectly done... I want a copy on CD now! I also feel the group did a wonderful job on transitioning from song to song and knowing when the perfect time to stop playing during different parts of the ceremony and cocktail hour. Lastly, the services are easily broken down on the website along with payment info and the list of songs they have in their repertoire. My only gripe is that I didn't get to hear the whole set at the cocktail hour because I am was the bride and HAD to get my pictures taken! I highly and wholeheartedly recommend them... you will seriously not regret using them for your wedding!

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/29/2016

Absolutely AMAZING! Vicki and company played during my wedding reception at my church and outside during our cocktail hour at our reception. Having them there was just how I had imagined it would be. They were wonderful. I always wanted a string quartet at my wedding and was so happy that I chose Allegro.

They asked what songs I'd like to hear, provided song lists and even offered to help me select music. They played everything we asked for and even made a recommendation at our reception when they saw our Death Star groom's cake. My new husband wanted to hear Game of Thrones a second time, and they played it without issue. So many guests were super impressed with their ability, professionalism and skill ... and so was I..

Allegro Quartet truly enhanced our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for better music. I hope I have the opportunity to hire them again in the future .... because I would .... without reservation or hesitation!

Excellent !!!!!! It was all I wanted. I was glad that I could have this quartet as my prelude, processional and cocktail hour music. It was beautiful.

The Allegro Quartet exceeded our expectations for our wedding ceremony music! Not only did they provide the utmost professionalism before, during and after our wedding ceremony, but they were so easy to work with and knowledgeable about their craft. We planned a very unique and creative ceremony and the musicians just rolled right along with our plans and came through with all of our specific requests for music. They are also very versatile and can play not only classical music but contemporary selections as well. I cannot say enough about our experience with the Allegro Quartet!

I highly recommend these musicians to anyone wanting to have a beautiful and serene experience at their wedding! A++

Christine · Married on 03/11/2016

Allegro Quartet was simply awesome! They are true pros and our guests have been raving about their music all week. We had them play our ceremony and our cocktail hour. The variety of music they are able to play is unreal and their pricing is very fair. You will not be disappointed with them...book them now!

Chuck · Married on 11/08/2015

Allegro Quartet was FANTASTIC! They even arranged a special song for us - one not in their repertoire. They were extremely talented, professional and were a highlight of our wedding. Many guests commented on the quality and uniqueness of the experience.

Kathryn · Married on 10/24/2015

We LOVED the music. It set the perfect tone (no pun intended) for our wedding. Our guests also commented on how much they enjoyed the music. Very professional to work/plan with. Can't thank them enough! Just loved it!!!!

Juliet · Married on 10/24/2015

These ladies we're so great! I was not able to hear too many songs as they played before the ceremony but all of my guest commented on how lovely they played!

Julie · Married on 10/03/2015

Allegro offered a variety of musical options for us to select from for our ceremony and for the cocktail hour (we had a dj for the reception). They were very nice to work with, prompt in responding to our communications, and so professional. The music was perfect. They played traditional selections during the ceremony and then pop music during cocktail hour. We loved how we could go on their website and listen to music they offered in order for us to make our selections.

David & Erica · Married on 09/06/2015

Allegro Quartet was an incredible addition to our wedding - we received countless compliments on their amazing performance, and the live music (played so beautifully) really added to the ambiance of our ceremony. Allegro was so professional and wonderful to work with - they can learn new songs to help customize your special day too! We could not recommend Allegro more highly!!

• U

Kathleen · Married on 03/06/2015

The Allegro Quartet did a wonderful job playing both classical and modern music during our wedding ceremony at Scottsdale Civic Center Park. Barbara and Vickie were very responsive to questions and were very helpful with suggestions and ideas. Their music made our ceremony a very special and memorable event, Thank you, Allegro!

Davenna · Married on 10/18/2014

My wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful without allegro! They were amazing!

Scott · Married on 06/08/2014

Dear Barbra,
    Thank you again for the amazing job Allegro Quartet did at our wedding! All of our guests loved listening to them and couldn't believe the song set the group was able to play. They were all very impressed! Thank you also for going above and beyond to arrange to play a song especially for Tricia and I. It meant a lot to us! Tricia and I loved every minute of our big day and the quartet was truly the icing on the cake. They sounded beautiful! We highly recommend Allegro Quartet to anyone! Professional musicians, amazing list of songs, beautiful music and class. They truly delivered it all!
    Thank you again!
    Scott & Tricia Contadino

Beautiful music!!
    They were excellent, a big repertoire with unique and fun songs. They played on our catholic ceremony at the church and then at our cocktail hour. They were neat!