Allegria Ensemble Reviews

31 Reviews for Allegria Ensemble

• Jenna

Jenna Boyer · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful!

Everything about Allegria Ensemble was fantastic! From picking the music to the rehearsal and the wedding day, everything was perfect. They were so easy to work with and the music was beautiful! I received so many compliments after the wedding.

• Carolyn

Carolyn Sepp · Married on 10/12/2019

Littlejohn Wedding 10/12/19

The Allegria Ensemble provided beautiful music for our wedding ceremony. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Allegria Ensemble's reply:

Thanks so much for your high praise. We were delighted to provide the music you selected for your wedding last October.
  • Theresa

Theresa Vic Couturiaux · Married on 10/05/2019

Daughter's Wedding

We absolutely loved Allegria Ensemble. They were so easy to work with and added a touch of class to our outdoor wedding. I would recommend them for any occasion, they sound beautiful!!!

• Jenna

Jenna Boyer · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

Tori Stormer · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful music for our ceremony!

Allegria ensemble did an amazing job with our ceremony music as well as cocktail hour. They were so easy and pleasant to work with in preparation for the wedding. Our guests were very impressed by their performance. I would highly recommend them!

Rjb&jac · Married on 09/21/2018

Truly Amazing String Quartet!

So fortunate to have had the pleasure of experiencing the Allegria Ensemble! Loved the fact that they had such a wide repetoire of songs to select from including classic to contemporary. This string quartet is a must for your event - so classy and elegant. Their music is beautiful and emotionally moving. Guests raved about the quartet being one of the highlights of the day.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Heidi · Married on 09/07/2018

Thank you so much for the lovely music that the Allegria Ensemble played for our wedding. You were perfect! Planning a wedding is so stressful, but you and your team made the beautiful music part easy for us. We appreciated your consultative approach, as well as your experience and your talent. You created precisely the elegant environment that we wanted for our wedding, and we are most appreciative! We hold you in the highest regard.

Thank you again to all the team of the Allegria Ensemble. All my very best,

Heidi Thompson Morrow

Sent on 10/13/2018

Dawn · Married on 08/05/2017

I hired the ensemble for my ceremony and our cocktail hour. They played beautiful music and even posed for pictures with two young aspiring artists in the crowd!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Mary · Married on 07/29/2017

Perfect fit for my daughter's wedding! The ensemble played as our guests arrived, for the processional and recessional and, for cocktail hour. Many, many compliments from our guests. The Allegria Ensemble greatly contributed to a beautiful day for our family.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Margaret · Married on 06/03/2017

If you want beautiful music performed by professionals (in every sense of the word) to enhance your event you cannot go wrong with this ensemble. So easy to work with, even though our venue was more than an hour away from their home base.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Roxanne · Married on 05/26/2017

Debbie,
    I just wanted to send you a note to let you know the entire Allegria Ensemble package/coordination for Joshua and Meagan's Wedding was just perfect!!! You were a pleasure to work with and I am so pleased with how the music flowed prior to the wedding ceremony and continued through the end of the evening. Your music was elegant and received many compliments from our guests. Thank-you both for making our evening memorable and so very special.

I will most certainly keep you in mind for future events and recommend you to my friends and family.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Elaine · Married on 05/20/2017

We were very pleased all the way around. They were so flexible, organized and professional. They played at our wedding ceremony and reception and were amazing. Everyone is still talking about them. Definitely put our wedding on another level. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Hyunji · Married on 07/31/2016

They were responsive and attentive to what I wanted. Great team and music - I strongly recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Joni · Married on 09/05/2015

Debbie is fantastic to work with! Very much pleased with her professionalism and the music itself! Made for a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Debra · Married on 10/04/2014

We had a very difficult situation, and Allegria Ensemble handled it beautifully and really came through for us. We had an outdoor wedding in early October. The weather was a bit rainy, then sunny. But it was only about 60 degrees. My daughter was adamant that she was going to have the ceremony outdoors. I was hesitant because of the ensemble's instruments and the cold weather--which they normally don't do. We were prepared for a "back-up" music plan but the Ensemble showed up with black coats on over their tuxes/evening wear. The music was so beautiful--more than I could have ever dreamed of! The Ensemble really MADE the wedding and we were so grateful to them--worth every single penny!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Mark · Married on 09/13/2014

Allegria Ensemble was the perfect finishing touch to a beautiful wedding. Ms. Trudeau was very easy to work with, and the beautiful outdoor sound from the 3 piece orchestra was phenomenal! My only regret was not video taping the musicians.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Wonderful Trio for our wedding! They added the perfect touch for our ceremony and played songs that we loved.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

Some things came up last minute and my sister and I found ourselves frantically searching for musicians for her wedding ceremony. She'd planned on having a trio play and fortunately, Allegria was available to make that happen after all. We couldn't have asked for a better group of musicians. The ceremony music was just perfect, absolutely beautiful. The musicians showed up well in advance of when they were scheduled to begin playing and even stayed late, well into the bridal party taking post-ceremony pictures in the Church. All of the musicians were extremely talented, and highly professional. I could tell that they genuinely cared to make my sister's day as perfect as possible. Prior to the wedding day, Debbie from the group went out of her way to help us pick out music for the ceremony and ensure that all of the fine details were in place. She was very easy to work with and uncommonly personable. In fact, everyone in the group was super kind, a true pleasure to work with. I'd hire them again in a second. Without a doubt, they're worth their fee. So thank you Allegria for helping to make my sister's wedding day as perfect as it was!

Sent on 06/13/2014
  • W

Wanda · Married on 05/31/2014

The Allegria Ensemble provided such a beautiful touch to our wedding. Combined with the beauty of the church, the pieces just added to the beauty of the ceremony. They were very easy to work with in the preparation stage -- providing insight and ideas to one who is not well educated in the genre of classical music. I'm so thrilled to have been able to have them participate in this joyous occasion.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Candice · Married on 09/28/2013

Thank yo so much for providing such wonderful music for the wedding! It was beautiful. We had so many lovely comments on the music and the music selection. I want to thank you personally for being so helpful with the music selection and in the choices you made beyond what we chose for key moments of the ceremony.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2013

We received many complements from guests on Allegria Ensemble. They were wonderful to work with and Debbie was very helpful in selecting the music for the procession and recession.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Josh · Married on 08/18/2012

Allegria Ensemble was great! The music was just like in the movies....perfect. Everyone enjoyed it, we had our ceremony at the Arboretum and the music matched the wedding and the beautiful day. I highly recommend them, you will be glad you had them at your wedding!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Kim · Married on 06/02/2012

Allegria did a wonderful job at our wedding and our reception
    Cocktail hour. We had many guests remark how good they were. We were very happy that we chose Allegria.

Sent on 02/03/2017
  • W

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2011

I was not a bride who envisioned every little detail of my wedding day years before ever being engaged, but the one thing I knew I wanted at my marriage ceremony since I was little girl was strings. Allegria Ensemble delivered! The trio made the perfect soundtrack to our amazing ceremony. Our guests shared wonderful remarks on the beautiful, elegant, and moving music.

Initally I was anxious about selecting a music ensemble I had never heard perform, but when I contacted Debbie, the violinist, to explore the possibility of working with Allegria Ensemble, she went above-and-beyond: She recorded a about 30 seconds of several songs played by the trio and sent them to me electronically - my fiancé and I sat listening with goosebumps imagining our special day and we were sold.

Debbie and I had several phone meetings (as I live Virginia) in the months prior to our ceremony and again the week of the big day to confirm all details. Our meetings always started promptly and she was responsive in my email requests and meeting follow-up.

Allegria Ensemble's repertoire is extensive and contains all of the traditional pieces one imagines for a wedding, so we were able to select the songs we had in mind. But also, Debbie was quite helpful in making suggestions based on our desired feel for particular moments of our ceremony.

Our ceremony was beautiful and I'm thankful to Allegria Ensemble for playing a huge role in that. My only disappointment is that I didn't get to hear all of the beautiful music the trio played as our guests were being seated because I was in the bridal room with my moms and bridesmaids. :-)

Sent on 10/21/2011

April · Married on 09/11/2010

They are great!! I highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/29/2011