Allegra Video & Photography Reviews

23 | Mashpee, MA

23 Reviews for Allegra Video & Photography

Christine Sherwood · Married on 09/22/2018

Look No Further! A+

I can't say enough good things about Allegra Video and Photography! Dan is professional, but also puts you at ease and is a calming presence. The pictures really capture the moment beautifully. His experience in events like this was evident from the first phone call to the arrival of your cherished memories. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/12/2019

John · Married on 09/03/2017

It was a great experience. Very friendly, professional and reliable.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

We just got the highlight real for our wedding and we love all of the memories and sweet little moments that it captured! We can't wait to get the rest of the footage! So happy that Dan captured the day for us! He was very flexible and incredibly responsive, especially since we reached out to him with very short notice.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Toriann · Married on 08/12/2017

Dan came recommended from a friend and hiring him was the best decision we made for our vow renewal pictures and reception. From the moment we sat and talked to him we knew he was the photographer for us! He was friendly and just generally fun to be with!
    When our day came we did photos with our children before the reception and Dan gave us the perfect amount of direction to make sure we were posing the best way possible to get the best pictures. And any specific poses I asked him to take he jumped on and helped make them perfect!
    He was very personable, he had a way with everyone that made them want to take pictures, even the people who didn't want anything to do with the pictures.
    Overall, We are extremely pleased with our experience with Dan and look forward to using him for other events in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Anna · Married on 11/05/2016

They are really passionate about what they do. Loved working with them ?

Sent on 09/10/2017

Rachel · event on 07/12/2015

Dan was very flexible with our travel schedule. We felt very comfortable working with him and we only met him the day of our engagement shoot. Our pictures came out beautifully. Dan was even able to suggest another area to take pictures at and it was beautiful!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Laurie · Married on 06/13/2015

Dan is amazing! My daughter, her fiancé and I met with other photographers but as soon as we met with Dan, we knew immediately he was the perfect fit for their wedding.
    The wedding was a bit unusual as we were traveling from Western Mass to Cape Code for a private ceremony on one day and back to Western Mass for a reception with friends and family two weeks later. Dan had a plan for everything and made us feel so at ease about how it would all work out and blend together.
    The wedding on Mayflower beach at sunset was simply spectacular. All anyone could ask for and Dan and his wife Hulda did an amazing job in capturing the entire experience both in photos and video.
    With only two weeks Dan produced a highlight video for us to show the guests at the reception. It was truly remarkable.
    When the photos arrived we were astounded as to the quality and variety of shots. Dan truly has a great eye. However, after looking over all the photos it occurred to us we never had Dan take a family photo of my daughter, her brothers and us. My daughter was heartbroken. I mentioned this to Dan and he pulled out all the stops to make it right. He called me back in a couple of weeks and emailed me a photo that he “put together” that looks like it was actually taken. I had the photo enlarged and gave it to my daughter as surprise Christmas gift. She was ecstatic to say the least!
    Dan goes above and beyond and it is obvious he honestly cares that your day is everything you envision. He is nothing short of AMAZING! We had a FIVE STAR experience with Allegra, with wonderful photos and video to show for it. Worth every penny! I cannot recommend him enough to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Susan · Married on 06/06/2015

Dan did a great job capturing all the key moments in the wedding and the reception. He took the pictures and the video very discreetly--I didn't even notice his presence, he was very unobtrusive. Very nice guy, easy to work with, produced great results.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Susan · Married on 06/06/2015

We felt that Dan from Alegra did a wonderful job. The quality of the pictures was excellent, he was very nice to deal with and he took lovely pictures.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Steve · Married on 10/24/2014

The quality of professionalism and the wonderful personality of Dan and his company is unmatched by anyone. His prices were the best of any and the quality you get for the price you pay is over and above anything offered by any other company in the area. During the entire event he was everywhere he had to be without ever being noticed. Outstanding company.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Michele · Married on 10/26/2013

Dan is amazing! He is creative, professional and was totally responsive to my needs! I received the DVR promptly and it looks gorgeous! He was kind, friendly and a pleasure to work with! I would CERTAINLY recommend him!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Kristyn · Married on 08/31/2013

Allegra Video and Photography was great to work with. They have awesome ideas for both photos and the video and have very fast service. I would definitely recommend them, not to mention their prices are amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jennifer · event on 06/08/2013

I was at a friend's wedding and saw the amazing work Dan did, so I hired Allegra to do video and photos for my sweet 16 too and he was great!! Him & his partners were just awesome. I felt like a star celebrity :) My friends and family were really impressed. He was nice enough to even put together a video we wanted to send to our family in El Salvador! ...My little sister is already saying she wants the family to hire him for HER sweet 15!! Thanks Dan and Allegra. Your the best! <3 Jennifer H.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Julie · Married on 05/25/2013

My husband Chris and I can't even begin to explain how absolutely perfect the pictures and video are. Dan and his wife beautifully captured all of the most important parts of our wedding day. Pictures were very important to us, but I am very glad that we decided to have video taken as well. The pictures and video are priceless. This husband and wife team are amazing at what they do and are so nice and friendly on top of it all. I have already recommended them to friends that plan to get married next year. Thank you so much for preserving these memories for us. Can't wait to have pictures taken on the beach for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Stacey · Married on 05/04/2013

Dan took fabulous pictures and was extremely professional. He has personality plus and all our guests felt comfortable having him take pictures - even close-up.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Krystal · Married on 04/13/2013

My husband I Loved DAN! We met him at a wedding expo in Hyannis at the Resort & conference center. He was just beyond words great! ....everything he did was so amazing - we even referred and used him AGAIN for another party (a sweet 16) in which we and the family and the birthday girl were so impressed and loved the quality and creativity of the dvd (videography) and the photos also! I absolutely highly recommend him and I too will be hiring Dan/Allegra photography and his partners again!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Pat · Married on 11/04/2012

Have a meeting and tell them what pictures are important to the bride and groom . I loved the way the video came out great job at editing the final video . Great personality and fits in very well with the guests . A video you will be proud of for years to come !!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Meredith · Married on 08/18/2012

Dan- you are simply amazing. I Just watched the video last night and couldn't be happier. It's everything and more. James and I, along with my parents, thank you so much!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Tricia · Married on 06/29/2012

The wedding video is the best!!! It's beautiful and caught all the right moments of our special day!!! Thank you Dan. You're awesome!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Peter · Married on 05/26/2012

What can I say....Dan is the Man!

He was very professional and attentive throughout our entire wedding. He made sure to capture the moments mean the most to us. Having a video of the wedding is seeing the wedding through the eyes of one of your guests.

Thanks Dan!

We also saw Dan working at another wedding of our friend and he was just as professional and attentive as ours.

Sent on 12/21/2012

Nao poderia deixar de te dizer que ficamos ate emocionados com o video.
    Simplesmente amamos 100%
    Muito obrigada pelo otimo trabalho.
    Superou minhas expectativas!
    Referencia total!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Adenise · Married on 10/05/2013

3.0

Cenas foram bem selecionadas mas infelizmente faltaram muita gente na gravacao que estava na festa. Poderia tambem ter filmado mais meus familiares, como minha mae que veio pro meu casamento.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Dan was very prompt and made sure to get the best shot in the moment.

Sent on 03/08/2015