Allan E. Levine Photography Reviews

2 User Photos

Allan E. Levine Photography 1
Allan E. Levine Photography 2

Allison · Married on 09/01/2018

Allen E Levine photography was AMAZING from start to finish. My husband and I booked with JON VALLE who was absolutely INCREDIBLE! In fact, my twin brother and sister in law booked with Jon as well - we all loved him so much our entire family wanted him! Jon has such a calming relaxed presence that made each experience so nice. His personality was both funny and friendly / so easy going that it made taking pictures fun! Sometimes this experience can be awkward and filled with cheesy poses but all our pictures came out so natural. Jon had our photos ready for viewing in TWO WEEKS! I immediately cried when I saw them. These pictures look like they belong in magazines. Each of them captured our wedding day perfectly. I have not stopped receiving messages from family and friends asking for Jon's information. People are just blown away. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Vicki and Allen both helped with organization and set up for our schedule which was so helpful. Vicki was super friendly and it was nice to see them all take parts and work as a team. They are all such talented photographers but our recommendation is to ask for JON VALLE and Patty!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved them!!!!!!!!! Can't beat these prices either- the quality of work is incredible I still cannot believe it.

Julia · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I found Vicki and Allan online while researching top rated photographers in the Poughkeepsie, NY area. We instantly fell in love with their work and really got a sense of their clients’ stories / personalities with the way they were captured. They were visually stimulating and emotionally captivating. Since we are artists ourselves, it was important that we find others that approached their work with passion and true artistry. We knew they were the ones for us immediately. From beginning to end these artists have a level of professionalism that is one to be rivaled. Vicki was an absolute pleasure to work with and collaborated a timeline and “plan Bs” such as alternative first look locations if it rained. She was easy to get a hold of and very responsive to both emails and phone calls. You can tell she not only cares about her level of professionalism and business but also her clients. She was genuine in every way. Both listened to our desires and they catered to our every need before / during the wedding day. Their strong and open consistent communication greatly helped us navigate through the planning process. The day of our wedding is where they truly exceeded our ever-growing expectations. Allan is a joy to have at your event—he has high energy, charming personality, and very engaging when working with you. You can feel his level of commitment to his clients and work from his genuine interactions. He treats you with the respect and care you deserve while keeping things light and fun. Vicki also has a remarkable eye for detail and takes the extra time to make sure they have the perfect shots. I cannot say enough positive remarks about the Levines! They have remarkable work ethic, exceptional service, are highly professional, extraordinary individuals and true artists who genuinely care about their clients. Please do yourselves a HUGE favor and look no further than Allan E. Levine Photography! (View full review on google!)

• I

Iris · Married on 07/03/2018

Words can’t even describe how thrilled I am with my wedding pictures. Jon and Patti at Allan E. Levine did an amazing job capturing all the special moments from my wedding. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the results. As much as we wanted to soak in every moment, our wedding day went by so quickly since we were having a blast. I really needed these photographs to remind me of all the amazing moments of the day. We literally spent hours going through each picture and reminiscing on everything that took place. My husband and I both had family and friends visiting from afar, and it pleases us highly that practically everyone at the wedding is captured in our pictures. Jon and Patti are so friendly and easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. Much to my surprise, I received a sneak peek and my official pictures only a few weeks after the wedding. I didn’t have to wait as long, which is great since our wedding was so recent. My family and friends are anxiously waiting to see our pictures as well. The candids, the portraits, the ceremony, and reception…everything was beautifully taken. I definitely recommend Allan E. Levine if you’re looking to capture your special day!

Avery · Married on 04/14/2018

SO GREAT! Not only did they capture amazing photos of our entire wedding, they had so much fun with everyone as well! Got our pictures back asap (like some even before we left for our honeymoon 3 days later) and we LOVE every single one of them! Also super grateful we have them on a very convenient flashdrive forever!!! You guys rock!!

Elissa · Married on 10/20/2017

We cannot say enough about Vicki and Allan of Allan E Levine Photography. We met Vicki and Allan at a local bridal show and after a few minutes of speaking with them, we knew we wanted them to photograph our wedding. We did our engagement photos about a year before the wedding and Vicki and Allan were awesome to work with. It is amazing to watch their creative process unfold as they are taking the photos. I had numerous phone calls with Vicki and Allan in the weeks leading up to the wedding, they always made themselves available for random questions. Vicki helped me in structuring the itinerary for the wedding day which helped make the day virtually stress-free. Our bridal party also appreciated having that schedule ahead of time! When my originally scheduled hair and make-up artist gave me some trouble, Vicki quickly found a vendor whom she and Allan had worked with previously that was available on our date. I cannot explain how important this was to me. I never anticipated having no hair and make-up team scheduled six weeks before my wedding, and for Vicki to go outside the scope of our contract to help me find someone meant the world to me. I am so grateful! The wedding day went off without a hitch. My husband and I felt so at ease with Vicki and Allan as we were doing our portraits and it truly shows in the pictures. We are blown away by the preview shots we have received so far and cannot wait to see all of the photos! Thank you, Vicki and Allan, for perfectly capturing our day!

M · Married on 09/08/2017

i just recently used jon from allen E levine photography. I changed photographers to them because of their professionalism and creativity! I was very impressed but the amount of time they will sit with you and answer any questions. They give your own flashdrive with edited the photos. During the wedding day jon utilized every moment of the day and kept us on schedule. Jon and patty were amazing photographers they really made my husband and i feel comfortable and they were very easy to work with and understanding! I recommend allen E levine photography full heartedly they were amazing and very experienced in the wedding industry! Thank you again!!!

john · Married on 07/23/2017

We cannot speak more highly about working with Allan and Vicki. They are truly flexible and will bring a lot of creativity to your photos no matter what event you are having them photograph.

Allan E. Levine Photography 3
    Allan E. Levine Photography 4

Amber · Married on 05/27/2017

They were amazing and provided my husband and I with the best quality photos. They know exactly what we wanted and worked to make sure everything was prefect. Thanks

Marissa · Married on 05/06/2017

We absolutely recommend using Allan E. Levine Photography for your wedding or special event. We worked with Jon Valle and loved him. He was so easy going and fun. The pictures were absolutely stunning from our engagement shoot and our wedding. We always received a timely response whenever we had any questions. They were very professional and we felt we got a lot of bang for our buck. If you are in need of a photographer, check them out!

• W

Wahida · Married on 04/22/2017

Allan and Vicki were amazing! They were so responsive and so flexible. Our wedding day was PACKED. We did a religious ceremony on a wedding stage at 11:30am, an outfit change, a small vow and ring exchange during cocktail hour, and a number of group photos during the wedding. To get everything in, they came to the hotel at 7:30am, we did a 9am first look followed by family/bridal party portraits in our Indian outfits up until I had to go in the bridal suite, and then they took time after the reception was over to do bride and groom portraits with us at 5pm. They brought an assistant, who was awesome, to help out with everything. We had 3 flower girls and a young groomsman (my nieces and nephew on my husband's side) who were under the age of 9. They got great images with all of them looking at the camera and smiling. They also go my (conservative, hard to please) parents in pictures smiling. We loved Vicki and Allan!! Thank you!

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2016

We are so happy we chose Vicki and Allen to be our photographers, for our engagement session and wedding day! Not only are they extremely talented, they're so passionate about what they do and are so much fun to work with. They exceeded our expectations and we are very pleased with our photos and photo album. We can't recommend them enough!

Tori · Married on 08/20/2016

I absolutely loved working with Vicki and Allen! They are such wonderful people and you can tell they are passionate about what they do! At first my husband and I weren't sure we could afford to have them as our photographers but they kept reaching out and helped us meet our budget requirements! We wound up working with Jon and Patty. They were so great! Jon was so easy going and really paid attention to what we wanted. I am very shy and don't usually feel comfortable in front of a camera, but Jon made it so easy! They were always easy to get ahold of and responded right away! They really get to know you on a personal level and it really makes your day extra special! I would definitely recommend them for your special day!

Valerie · Married on 07/09/2016

Awesome job! Very detailed and not invasive at all! They were great I would recommend them to anyone!!

Hannah · Married on 04/30/2016

Allan and Vickie were beyond Amazing to work with. They are so much fun and so professional at the same time. My family and friends were very impressed by the whole set up and how great they worked with children and especially how effortless/painless the whole thing was. I knew that their pictures would be phenomenal based off of all the work I've seen, but I must say that working with them personally was even better then I could've ever imagined. Vickie made it so easy for me and was so organized that I felt like the photography portion of the wedding was one thing i did NOT have to stress about...and one less thing to stress about when planning a wedding is a blessing lol. I would highly recommend them to every one I know!

Christie · Married on 04/16/2016

Allan and Vicki are THE BEST! Not only are they experts at what they do.... they are FUN! On your wedding day you want people like these two around. They captured the day beautifully, never missing a beat. Allan's creative vision makes all the difference, my husband and I were so pleased with our photos. We highly recommend Allan E. Levine Photography!

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2015

Vicki and Allan were absolutely amazing from start to finish! They are so much fun and amazing photographers!! Their work is astonishing and their attention to detail and passion for what they do shows in the photos. I would recommend them for any event!! They helped my wedding run so smoothly and couldn't be happier with our decision to have them as our photography vendor.

Allan and Vicki are incredible photographers, and we could not imagine a more talented team. They are extremely personable, they know how to inject humor to get people to break into smiles, and they have the creative vision to produce artistry from any environment.

Beyond that, they are extremely professional, timely, fun to work with, and serious about capturing essential moments that you may have missed or forgotten about -- I was amazed by their sharp eye!

We could not have asked for a better photography team, and are so grateful for their talent in producing a wedding album that enables us to relive the beauty, the love, and the incredible fun of that day and night.

Danielle · Married on 09/05/2015

Wow, what to say about Allan and Vicky?! My husband and I simply could not be happier! From day one they were just the easiest and most fun people to work with! A great team that just had so many great ideas! They were also very patient as we are not a fast moving group and started our pictures about an hour late... Oops! They were very diligent about getting all of the photos we wanted with our family and very gracious at the end of the night when a long line of friends wanted to hop into pictures! We had our ceremony and reception at the links at Unionvale and they knew all of the great places at the golf course to get great shots and we got them all in an amazingly timely manner! They were also great about getting us to relax and have fun with the pictures which was surprisingly difficult for us. For anyone that doesn't know the links is a great place for sunset photos and they perfectly timed it for is to get that gorgeous sunset shot! They are such a fun laid back team that work so well together and made sure we had so many pictures that we can look back on for years and remember what an amazing day we had. We are so glad to have chosen Allan and Vicky to photograph our day and we can't wait to see our albums!!

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2015

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding was choosing Allan and Vicki to shoot our wedding. They are a dynamic duo, and a great team who really know what they are doing. Included in our package was an engagement shoot which was a great opportunity to practice posing, different faces/angles, and the infamous dip! I'm so glad we were able to do that because it allowed my husband and I some time to practice and get used to taking pictures before our wedding day.
    I emailed back and forth with Vicki quite a bit and she was always responsive, professional and honest. We had planned to do an 'out of the box' save the date with some of our engagement pictures, and Vicki created the layout for us and hooked us up with a printer she recommended who then made our idea a reality. She went out of her way and above and beyond to help with this. Before our wedding she went over all the details with us and we discussed exactly what pictures I did and didn't want. My husband and I both really wanted to make it to our cocktail hour and with Vicki's organization we got everything done with time to spare. We had a large bridal party and her and Allan kept everything moving smoothly and swiftly. They really know how to work a room! They also sent an additional photographer to take some photos of the groom and groomsmen getting ready- with no added charge. Within 3 days of our wedding while on our honeymoon we got an email with a "preview" of about 50 photos. They were amazing and I knew the rest would be just as great. When we got our final photos (close to 2000) we were so happy. They came out so great and offered color and black&white for each picture! Allan and Vicki captured our wedding day perfectly. We recently went up to their studio to pick out our album and ended up looking at photos and talking like old friends. They really are the best and I highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Nan · Married on 07/04/2015

We were so fortunate to have found Allan E. Levine photography and John and Patti. Their preparation beforehand was detailed and focused on our preferences. On the day of the wedding, John and Patti were wonderful to work with, highly professional, creative and friendly. They blended in to the day, went with the flow, made fantastic suggestions and captured every wonderful moment more perfectly than I thought possible.

Initially I didn't think that we needed hours of photography, only a few ceremony and follow up family photos, and now am incredibly grateful that they made the recommendations they did. Every detail and nuance appeared in the photos, things I didn't see at the time. The photos are stunning and comprehensive. The follow up was perfect. John and Patti are amazing photographers and found everyone's best angle and perfect moment. Vicki and Allan are a pleasure to work with.

Give yourself the gift of working with these consummate professionals, you will choosing the best of the best!!

Tiffany · Married on 06/20/2015

The crew at Allen E. Levine Photography was a great pleasure to work with. They were professional and friendly. Not to mention their photography is amazing! Another aspect of note is that upon our initial meeting they demonstrated great organization and planning for the events of our wedding. We walked away feeling like our photography was in excellent hands and we didn't have to worry at all. They had great direction on the day-of and were flexible with our ever-changing schedule. Our primary photographer was Jon Valle who also did our engagement shoot. He was outstanding to work with, made us feel at ease through the process, and his photography was phenomenal. He collaborated with Vicki Levine as our second photographer to create an astounding set of prints, a wonderful guest book, and memories that will truly last a lifetime. We are very happy with our choice to go with Allen E. Levine Photography! We highly recommend them.

Danielle · Married on 05/29/2015

Allan and Vicki are amazing! We booked them because we fell in love with their work. Not only are they great at what they do but they are awesome people. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful photo memories they have provided my husband and I.

Natalie · Married on 05/15/2015

Allan and Vicki are beyond talented photographers! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! They were such a pleasure to work with. They took the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen and not to mention there were literally thousands to choose from.They were easy to work with and all my questions were always answered right away. Choosing them as our photographers was the best decision we made for our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend them! Thank you Allan and Vicki for making our wedding extra special!!

Allen and Vicki are amazing! Their photography is the reason I picked my venue. I knew the very first time I saw their work that they needed to be my photographers. They are super easy to be around which is very important on such a stressful day as your wedding. Their work is leaps and bounds above what I've seen of other wedding photographers. They really have a true talent for their art. You won't be disappointed with anything they do. I am so pleased with my wedding pictures. The crazy part is, I didn't even see them during my ceremony and rehearsal! They are very non intrusive so you really get to enjoy your moment without cameras in your face and they still capture every moment like they were right next to you. I would recommend them to any bride without hesitation.